my fanfic's posters and blogheader

yoyo_icecube

will you read my ff/blog with these posters/headers?
well.. i wanna share my posters(my fanfics/myfriends fanfics) here and wanna know your opinion about it.. im totally new to photoshop.. so the poster not turn out really good, anyway.. here they are..

4f1ec926ea.jpg

48b5bb4394.jpg

96c09856d6.jpg

f2269bfc88.jpg

3e59f0384c.jpg

7added18ff.jpg

will update more soon(+my blog header).. please give me some comment^^ so i can improve my skills

I tend to like the posters that have the style of the last one you put up. Other than that try to not clump so many pictures onto one poster. Make sure that if you use really curly/cursive fonts, the rest cannot outdo it or it will look funky... ^^ That's what I've learnt. Other than that you are pretty good, and you have potential, it's all about the practice.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest lainey025

make sure its readable 

3 important things to consider to make it readable

1. font style : needs to be readable; Arial, Verdana, and similar style with those fonts looks good in any mood even in neutral/random mood; chubby fonts look good in fun and comedic mood; skinny and italic font like monotype corsiva are better use in sad poster
  2. font size : large enough to be read; words that you want to put more emphasis are better off  in larger size. Prepositions/short words/non-important are better off in             smaller size. 
  3. color: needs to contrast with background so words can easily be read

don't put too much effect stuff ..its hard to read *blind*

• 2-3 pictures in a poster is the ideal.
  • adjust the pictures' brightness and contrast so they all have similar tone.
  • less is more wink.gif Simplicity is beautiful so don't overcrowd it with effects and stuffs

Archived