[Official] HONEY COUPLE: Song Seung Hun & Kim Tae Hee

Guest cofioca

Guest cofioca

Rise, thank you so much for the trans! I went back reading the article cos I've seen another one published with a different title but the same content. It is no secret I'm a little annoyed at the reporter who is clearly branching out SSH's statements from a one-time sitdown interview into several write-ups over the past weeks. But anyhow, I can't do anything about such so I'd just like to take them with a grain of salt. I scrolled down instead and found myself reading the comments below the article (the latest one http://news.nate.com/view/20110315n32342 ) and look what Korean readers (and even other journalists) think of our HeonHee~

송승헌김태희사겼으면 하는사람추천~

Song Seung Heon Kim Tae-hee four excited the people want am ~

어제 케이블에서 연예기자들끼리 이런저런 얘기하는 프로그램(이름모름)에서 요즘 상당히 진전한 커플이라 언급했던 커플이 얘네들인 것 같던데~

Talking about this yesterday on a cable entertainment program among journalists (yireummoreum) evolved considerably in a couple days, says the couple had for him seemed the most likely ~

I'm not so sure but if I'm getting the gist right, are they actually saying KTH&SSH are likely to become a real-life couple? I hope somebody will translate these.

And a bonus photo <3

7.jpg

Credits as labelled

• Replies 16k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tarits

soju_chic -  Heon-Hee like to become a real couple?  I love this info-post. For many to agree to this is wonderful!  MP drama really touched the hearts of so many for their realistic portrayal of their roles. It is now evident that  their eyes and bodies communicating  and jellling so well in the drama did not go unnoticed.  I sure hope that some producers will make plans for another project of the two.  (Let us ignore that reporter who probably has a secret ambition to land in k showbiz too for repeatedly digging an interview that is already passe'.)

^ hi chingus and tarits i think SSH is just teasing her as always... he said just not to answer politely.. he means to say just answer comfortably what she really thinks not by what she think is good to say because he is there, thats what i understand in that conversation :)

i do miss them too.. here i will share a sscene in MP that made me cryy coz i think if they are really in relationship this scene might happen to them :(:tears: [/b[]

WHILE IM DOING THIS CAPTION IM SNIFFING...IF TAKEN OUT CREDIT HEONHEE THREAD :tears:

*quoted image*

I like it... pls continue.. : :D

Guest xbeybidollx

hi to all my fellow Heonheesss *WAVES* ive been a bit busy lately its only nightime that i had a time to check here... hehehe thanks to all who likedd my storiessss with captionssss hehehe il try to keep u all entertained while we wait for updates on our MP couple... but dont you think its rather odd for famous couple in drama who after the drama being too quiet?? sometimes actors will feel more flattered or even they will have special show for it or even the staff directors producers will hype on it since it will create more money for them to promote the drama in other countries? like a Special Fan Meeting?? of course alot of fans in korea will love that..well i understand in jpan while MP is airing they cant do promotions since it had a big disaster in that country..how about china?? arent they invited in some shows or promotions?? hmmm... arent they being too obvious that they want to stay quiet so the rumour of them dating will slow down?? i dunno , how about you guys what do u think?? after our SSH post that he is missing princess LS and PHY no respond from KTH or even updates from SSH after that post, i smell something fishyyy about it hehehe.. or will they just blow a big BOMB announcement later on? :D

anyways here i found a new article picture of our Princess KTH

Kim Tae-hee of the eight golden ratio proportioned figure, has attracted attention.

201103171841371001_1.jpg

pls translate

http://news.nate.com/View/20110317n26525&mid=&cid=252747

rough translation

배우 김태희의 8등신 황금비율 몸매가 눈길을 끌고 있다. Actress Kim Tae-hee of the eight golden ratio proportioned figure, has attracted attention.

최근 각종 온라인 커뮤니티 게시판에는 “김태희 슬리퍼 신고도 8등신”이라는 제목으로 사진이 올라왔다. Last various online community bulletin board, "Kim Tae-hee was reported slippers 8 retard" came up with the title picture.

공개된 사진은 김태희가 트레이닝복 차림에 슬리퍼를 신고 서 있는 모습을 담고 있다. Kim Tae-hee wearing tracksuits public photos standing on the slippers and many more. 김태희는 공식 프로필상 신장이 162cm임에도 불구 정확히 8등신 비율을 뽐내는 우월한 몸매를 자랑하고 있다. Kim Tae-hee and despite the official pro pilsang 162cm height ratio emerge exactly eight Tom Cruise boasts superior shape.

사진을 본 네티즌들은 “전체적으로 균형 잡힌 몸매다”, “얼굴이 작으니까 키가 커 보인다”, “역시 비율이 중요한 듯!” 등 감탄을 금치 못했다. Netizens who saw the photos, "mommaeda overall balanced," "would face the big one seems less", "also seemed an important rate!" And did not cease to admire.

한편 김태희는 지난달 종영된 MBC 수목극 '마이 프린세스'에서 푼수기 다분한 공주 이설 역을 맡아 시청자의 큰 사랑을 받았다. Meanwhile, MBC sumokgeuk already ceased production last month, Kim Tae-hee 'My Princess' he played in the punsugi dabunhan 공주 relocation was a big love of viewers.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE on our SSH dunno if this been shard but i havent seen it posted yet

new shorter haircut cute

ssh_cw2011031.jpg

credit TSH and dc ssh

Our Home and 'Sonsoo' in the face of our activities on behalf of the protagonists is that they will be Song Seung Heon, Yoon Sang Hyun and Song Joongki.

http://www.tradekorea.com/e-catalogue/ourhome/

Since 1984, OUR HOME has been providing scientifically advanced, sanitary meal services to our customers. After 20 years of loyalty, trust and constructive criticism from our customers, we have grown to become the number one food services provider in the country. OUR HOME, which was created when food services division was spun-off from LGMart in 2000, is pioneering a new concept in meal services by catering quality, restaurant-like Korean, Japanese, Chinese and Southeastern foods for large offices throughout the country. In addition, our company provides processed foods, supplies various prepared, ready-to-eat fast food to convenience stores, produces bakery and noodle products and operates a franchise business for a leading Japanese style donkatsu restaurant chain. In our efforts to remain the premier food services company in the country, OUR HOME continues to provide safe, nutritious and tasty foods, promote a new, healthy food culture, offer transparency in our business management, develop advanced food science technologies, create customer focused services, and foster the development of a new generation of food scientists and experts In particular, OUR HOME is fully dedicated to providing customer focused services through our 3C (Challenge, Change, Creation) mentality that encourages all members of the OUR HOME team to pay detailed attention to customer's needs and take pride in their achievements OurHome promises to continue striving for excellence and higher customer satisfaction.

Guest zenti

zenti and to anyone who wish to give their input - when SSH chastised KTH on her reply to the question how the porridge she was fed tastes and she answered it was good but then she corrected or changed her reply after SSH made a comment to her on her reply, is he giving her some words of caution to be careful with her words as it may create a scandal?  So much so that KTH changed her reply to "it is delicious" to "it is delicious whoever feeds me the porridge"?  I am just wondering how a simple from her would give some kind of a red flag to SSH.  Really wondering. Anyone wish to give your input?  Zenti ?  Others?

^ hi chingus and tarits i think SSH is just teasing her as always... he said just not to answer politely.. he means to say just answer comfortably what she really thinks not by what she think is good to say because he is there, thats what i understand in that conversation :)

An analogy I can think of here is how Park Hae Young had been teaching Lee Seol on how to answer questions. 

Source: girlfriday @  http://www.dramabean...ess-episode-10/

"He [PHY] explains that every little question—whether she [LS] likes taxis or buses, red or blue—can be twisted to have political implications, which is why     she shouldn’t answer." 

"He [PHY] teaches her not to answer questions off the cuff ..."

"He [PHY] tells her that the best way to deflect unanswerable questions is with a timely joke."

soju_chic -  Heon-Hee like to become a real couple?  I love this info-post. For many to agree to this is wonderful!  MP drama really touched the hearts of so many for their realistic portrayal of their roles. It is now evident that  their eyes and bodies communicating  and jellling so well in the drama did not go unnoticed.  I sure hope that some producers will make plans for another project of the two.  (Let us ignore that reporter who probably has a secret ambition to land in k showbiz too for repeatedly digging an interview that is already passe'.)

I agree! More projects together for SSH and KTH. With their increasing popularity as a couple, producers need to take advantage and cast our HeonHee! Even for a CF, these two can surely capture such a public attention that their product endorsement will surely be effective!

Guest Tarits

zenti - thanks for your post and the analogy of how to answer questions.  Yes, let us wait for some producers to think of a new project for the two.  If only we as a group can write to one, two, or more production companies, it will be good to do it.   Even a short CF will be good. I miss the couple so much!

taonaka - another good job from you! That missing you photo of the two is so timely.  Yes, I miss them and I know everyone else here too. Oh, why couldn't we find any new photo or article of the two together?   Thanks that you fill in the void of not seeing them outside of the drama.  I sure hope one recent photo of the two together can be found somewhere. 

Guest frannyfel

continuing on the plane                                                       show time 

mmmmmmmmm kiss kiss kiss

princess16-00531.jpg

mmmmmmmmmm

MyPrincessEpisode16avi_003817550.jpg

kim-  oppa did you like that

SSH- yes please be bad and do it again

princess16-00519.jpg

Kim- this is just the preview wait until we reach the hotel

SSH- what are you going to be for me euro seol the whole time

princess16-00522.jpg

check in hotel scene 

SSH- your up...sit let me feed you some porridge, you have to keep your energy up for what to come later

10130721.jpg

SSH- here how is it?

Kim- mmmmm delicious 

Ep59.jpg

Guest frannyfel

Kim- what will we do today my first time in America?

SSH- we are going to stay in today...we have some unfurnished business to take care of first

bts5.gif

Kim- and what is the unfurnished business?

SSH- you know

bts5.gif

SSH- this...i have been waiting 2 years

bts1.gif

Kim- why don't you stop playing for 5 second?

SSH- because you are my woman and i'm am comfortable with you...you beautiful thing you>< now go to bed i'll be there in a minute

bts7.gif

Kim- what to do...what to do...my oppa will come soon

36599611.jpg

SS- oh my god she is there waiting for me

89772494.jpg

SSH- calm down...why am i so nervous 

85484401.jpg

to be continued phew.gifphew.gifw00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif

Guest Tarits

frannyfel - you kept me  in stitches with your "movie" and the hilarious captions!  I really wish you can make one full movie instead of doing it in segments. Then I (and the rest would probably be glued to our computers playing the movie over and over again!  What an enjoyable and delightful project you again made.  I was working and decided to take a look and little wonder I continued working with smile on my lips.  Your job and xbey and taonaka sure comes out  like a pep pill or upper to drive the blues and the stress away!   By the way guys, what is the title of the movie, MP 2?

celinu - thanks for the interview of SSH with his buddy. It sure gave us some insights into his choice of ideal woman. But his taste may have changed thru the years to one that exactly fits his Princess. Perhaps?  Or should we say ... surely?

Guest celinehu

SSH choose KTH as ideal woman ?

18 march new article about SSH can someone translate this article ?

20110318_1300395666_53560800_1.jpg

송승헌 이상형 월드컵, 윤아 물리치고 김태희 우승

[TV리포트 황인혜 기자] 배우 김태희가 소녀시대 윤아를 제치고 송승헌의 이상형으로 등극했다.

17일 오후 방송된 SBS TV '한밤의 TV연예'에서는 송승헌 윤상현 송중기의 광고 촬영 현장을 찾았다.

이날 방송에서 송승헌은 이상형을 묻는 질문에 "외모는 신경 안 쓰고 착한 여자가 좋다"고 답했다. 그리하여 즉석에서 이상형 월드컵이 펼쳐졌다. 외모는 신경 안 쓴다던 송승헌은 MBC TV 드라마 '마이 프린세스'에서 호흡을 맞춘 김태희를 최후 1인으로 택했다.

송승헌은 이상형 월드컵 후보 가운데 유인나와 송지효에 대해 "내가 어렸을 때라면 지금의 유인나를 좋아했을텐데 지금은 송지효가 더 끌린다"고 솔직하게 털어놨다. 이어 김태희와 맞붙은 이연희에 대해서는 "둘이 비슷한 이미지이다"며 고심하는 모습을 보였다.

한편 송중기는 "섹시한 여자가 좋다. 남자들은 다 그렇지 않냐"며 "원래는 홍은희가 이상형인데 미란다 커로 바뀌었다"고 말했다. 이에 송승헌과 윤상현은 '유부녀 킬러(?)' 송중기를 향해 "조심해야겠다", "위험한 애네"라며 짓궂게 놀려 좌중을 폭소케 했다.

사진=SBS TV '한밤의 TV연예' 화면 캡처

황인혜 기자 dlsp@tvreport.co.kr

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20110318n02744

Here another edit

송승헌 이상형월드컵 김태희 우승 ‘한가인은?’

뉴스엔 권수빈 기자]

송승헌의 이상형 월드컵에서 김태희와 윤아가 맞붙었다.

3월 17일 방송된 SBS ‘한밤의 TV연예’에서는 송승헌, 윤상현, 송중기가 함께 출연하는 CF 촬영 현장을 찾아갔다.

이 자리에서 즉석으로 송승헌의 이상형 월드컵이 진행됐다. 8강에서 송승헌은 송지효와 유인나 중 송지효, 김태희와 이연희 중에서는 김태희, 김사랑과 신민아 중에서는 김사랑, 윤아와 구하라 중에서는 윤아를 선택했다.

이어 4강전을 통해 최종 결승 후보로 김태희와 윤아가 올랐다. 송승헌은 고르기 어렵다면서 대답을 회피했다. 결국 그와 드라마를 함께 찍었던 김태희가 1위인 것으로 마무리 됐다.

권수빈 ppbn@newsen.com

source:http://news.nate.com/view/20110318n03116

Guest cofioca

^ Celine, thank you so much for the news. Made my day! OMG he really picked KTH over Yoona? If you remember, Yoona was his top 2 in KBS Sweet Night. KTH was pitted  against ideal HGI so she was eliminated. Because of this morning's revelation, KTH is now on the top 2 overall real time searches in Nate, courtesy of course of our dear Heony! :P  I read somebody posted in his/her me2day, commenting could this be a clue from SSH? :sweatingbullets:

Guest frannyfel

frannyfel - you kept me  in stitches with your "movie" and the hilarious captions!  I really wish you can make one full movie instead of doing it in segments. Then I (and the rest would probably be glued to our computers playing the movie over and over again!  What an enjoyable and delightful project you again made.  I was working and decided to take a look and little wonder I continued working with smile on my lips.  Your job and xbey and taonaka sure comes out  like a pep pill or upper to drive the blues and the stress away!   By the way guys, what is the title of the movie, MP 2?

celinu - thanks for the interview of SSH with his buddy. It sure gave us some insights into his choice of ideal woman. But his taste may have changed thru the years to one that exactly fits his Princess. Perhaps?  Or should we say ... surely?

lol thank you tarits i was so happy to here that you were entertained by it....yes we can call it MP 2 or MP special the scenes that we hope to see in the futurephew.gifphew.gif w00t.gifw00t.gif 

celinehu- i wasn't surprise to here he chose kim tae hee, these guys are in love><its hard for them to disguise  their feelings no matter how hard they try...i mean from kim tae hee blushing in an interview to SSh saying he misses lee seol...we all know what he meant don't we. don't worry kim and ssh we wont say anythingphew.gifphew.gifphew.gif

Guest polet911

SSH choose KTH as ideal woman ?

18 march new article about SSH can someone translate this article ?

*quoted image*

송승헌 이상형 월드컵, 윤아 물리치고 김태희 우승

[TV리포트 황인혜 기자] 배우 김태희가 소녀시대 윤아를 제치고 송승헌의 이상형으로 등극했다.

17일 오후 방송된 SBS TV '한밤의 TV연예'에서는 송승헌 윤상현 송중기의 광고 촬영 현장을 찾았다.

이날 방송에서 송승헌은 이상형을 묻는 질문에 "외모는 신경 안 쓰고 착한 여자가 좋다"고 답했다. 그리하여 즉석에서 이상형 월드컵이 펼쳐졌다. 외모는 신경 안 쓴다던 송승헌은 MBC TV 드라마 '마이 프린세스'에서 호흡을 맞춘 김태희를 최후 1인으로 택했다.

송승헌은 이상형 월드컵 후보 가운데 유인나와 송지효에 대해 "내가 어렸을 때라면 지금의 유인나를 좋아했을텐데 지금은 송지효가 더 끌린다"고 솔직하게 털어놨다. 이어 김태희와 맞붙은 이연희에 대해서는 "둘이 비슷한 이미지이다"며 고심하는 모습을 보였다.

한편 송중기는 "섹시한 여자가 좋다. 남자들은 다 그렇지 않냐"며 "원래는 홍은희가 이상형인데 미란다 커로 바뀌었다"고 말했다. 이에 송승헌과 윤상현은 '유부녀 킬러(?)' 송중기를 향해 "조심해야겠다", "위험한 애네"라며 짓궂게 놀려 좌중을 폭소케 했다.

사진=SBS TV '한밤의 TV연예' 화면 캡처

황인혜 기자 dlsp@tvreport.co.kr

Source: http://news.nate.com.../20110318n02744

Here another edit

송승헌 이상형월드컵 김태희 우승 ‘한가인은?’

뉴스엔 권수빈 기자]

송승헌의 이상형 월드컵에서 김태희와 윤아가 맞붙었다.

3월 17일 방송된 SBS ‘한밤의 TV연예’에서는 송승헌, 윤상현, 송중기가 함께 출연하는 CF 촬영 현장을 찾아갔다.

이 자리에서 즉석으로 송승헌의 이상형 월드컵이 진행됐다. 8강에서 송승헌은 송지효와 유인나 중 송지효, 김태희와 이연희 중에서는 김태희, 김사랑과 신민아 중에서는 김사랑, 윤아와 구하라 중에서는 윤아를 선택했다.

이어 4강전을 통해 최종 결승 후보로 김태희와 윤아가 올랐다. 송승헌은 고르기 어렵다면서 대답을 회피했다. 결국 그와 드라마를 함께 찍었던 김태희가 1위인 것으로 마무리 됐다.

권수빈 ppbn@newsen.com

source:http://news.nate.com/view/20110318n03116

HI!! i Found this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nn_Hg-t8jUE

Guest cofioca

newspaper.gif News Update from HanCinema March 18, 2011

Song Seung-heon ideal type world cup, Kim Tae-hee defeats Yoona

20110318_1300375893_21066300_1.jpg

Actor Song Seung-heon chose Kim Tae-hee as his one and only ideal type out of 8 female stars.

In the SBS TV program "TV News at Night", Yoon Sang-hyeon, Song Seung-heon and Song Joong-ki were at an advertisement set. When they were asked about their ideal types, Song Seung-heon said, "Appearance doesn't matter, I like kind women".

Soon followed a world cup for 8 female stars. In the first round he chose Song Ji-hyo instead of Yoo In-na, Kim Tae-hee instead of Ha Ji-won, Kim Sa-rang instead of Sin Min-ah, and Yoona out of Goo Ha-ra.

In the preliminaries, he chose Yoona instead of Song Ji-hyo, Kim Tae-hee instead of Kim Sa-rang. Then finally in the final round he chose Kim Tae-hee whom he worked with in the drama "My Princess", as his final ideal type of woman.

Meanwhile, Song Joong-ki chose a sexy woman like actress Hong Eun-hee or Miranda Kerr as his ideal type.

Picture + Capture from SBS "TV News At Night"

Source : http://news.nate.com.../20110318n00475 ( Korean )

http://www.hancinema...oona-28596.html

Guest chello

Gosh, just when I start to wean myself off HeonHee news like this appears ... and draws me back in again! Hahaha. Well ... I don't usually pay much attention when celebrities put the names of others whom they've worked with out there, because it's good publicity and usually tends to suggest more likely than not there's nothing going on - cos all the real deal is going on in secret :lol: but this was sweet to watch - thanks Polet for sharing the video and as always, always always, soju_chic for the news :D

i am mightily curious to know what he said right before the finals - where they put KTH v Yoona - he says something there, which isn't familiar to me so maybe some kind soul will translate that? i must say though, his facial expressions when he's deciding KTH are really cute. almost convinces me there's really something going on. the only thing holding me back? fear of disappointment :lol:

Have a wonderful weekend Honeys!

Guest Tarits

celine, soju_chic - everyone - Oh my gosh, finally some wonderful admission from SSH!  Yes, yes, yes, P kun - spill it out!  You are in love!  The article made me so happy I can fly!  Is there a youtube link with english sub?  We were in a draught waiting for some good news and my last post just a while ago was asking for recent photo or news and here it came!  And now sweet water seems to be pouring onto us.  Yippee!  (now just where is that crazy reporter who kept on  printing an old interview of SSH?)  Chingus, there is a cause to celebrate!  Let's all be happy!

Archived