EXCLUSIVE Big Bang Comeback on Soompi sponsored by YG

soomp

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! there songs are so good!!!! usually i do not like all the songs of some artists but i love all of there songs its just so catchy and different!!! I'm glad they are finally out!!! can't wait for their mv and performances!!! go steal all of the prizes!!! lol BigBang Fighting!!!

Big Bang totally exceeds my expectations! The rhythm is great, the tunes are catchy, and the teaser is just so...TEASING!!

I love these members so much and I remember when they seemed like little boys compared to now, and what was that...five years ago!?

It seems like yesterday! These boys have grown up and matured so much and I can't do anything but support them and be proud of them.

They've ruled the kpop industry, and I am very happy for their success and I hope they keep continuing their dreams!

I love these boys!!

Guest hermibc

YG. By any change you read this, please understand that you make DS's fans so disapointed. We are waiting for him, please know that. For 2 years, he even got no song. And now with album comeback that we're really excited, you gave him a small line. Be fair. He can sing, do you know that? If not, you're a dump.

Guest T.O.Gummibear

Tonight is now #19 on the itunes album charts for the US!!!!!!!!!! It moved down from being 23 in just a matter of like 2 hours!!! This is insane!!! Keep it up!!! w00t.gif w00t.gifw00t.gif

ALSO: BigBangisback was in the top 10 trends on twitter today....however it was beat by Miracle Whip...WHAT??? blink.gif

Even though it's storming outside right now, it's a sunshine party in my heart!!! (yes I know it's cheesy, but sometimes BB can do that to a person) blush.gif

Guest SNhamizah

to be honest, i wasnt a vip...

until Haru haru and Lies days!!!

omgawd and their comeback....

i bet it will be daebak.

There is nothing that big bang cant do!

who is the one that makes us love kpop music.

Its big bang!!! haha

even my non kpop lovers friends tooo!!!

hahhaa omg cant wait for the comeback ! and i wanna win the priiiiize ^.~

i think i'm the only one left who has not listen to the songs.....

it's because i plan to listen to all of them once i get the album on my hands !!!

seems like the reviews are all very good !!!!! <33333

now i'm anticipating more for my album to arrive aaaaah heck ;;;; 

well, waiting for a few more days won't hurt since i've already waited for 2 years ^-^

GOOD LUCK FOR YOUR COMEBACK MY BOYS!!!!! 

Guest sunshine.goddess

.it's my first time to post here..and I want to say my piece.. I am very very happy that BIGBANG is FINALLY  BACK.. They really have grown and their songs have evolved too.  Since I first came to know  about Bigbang, they never dissapoint me as a fan. I love their music not just because they are popular but because their songs have meanings and the kind of music they are playing is unique. Nowadays, we can see a lot of artists in the industry with different talents but I consider Bigbang as one of the biggest and one of a kind artists. The fact that the world music is much influenced by the western music, Bigbang's ability to capture the hearts of many people from different parts of the world through their music is truly amazing. K-pop is gaining fame not just in Asia but also in foreign markets. And I know that many will agree that they owe a share of it from Bigbang. I'm not bragging about them but Bigbang is one of the reasons why I got to know more and listened and watched k-pop idols..Truly, they are talented. They are not just some bunch of pretty faces and oozing w/ charisma idols, but they are more than that. Aside from their dance moves and good voices, they also write and compose their songs..and we call that TALENT. Each members features a different and unique side of him he can contribute to the group. They may have solo activities, but we cannot deny the fact that each member still excels in what he does and it's rare to find that in other boy groups. BIGBANG as a group had made an impact not only in terms of music or style, but more so on the lives of the people, from  their simple fan to their biggest fan. And I am just so happy that I am one of their fans and supporters. I may not be the type of fan who never missed their concerts, or the one who never failed to have a compilation of all of their songs, but  I am the type who is very much proud to have Bigbang as my idol and favorite boy group because i have lots of reasons why I like them and why they are one of the bests...So to BIGBANG,  KUDOS to you men!..You have conquered the Korea, Japan and the neighboring Asian countries..so next is...THE WORLD.. Continue to bring good influence and good music to other artists and to the next generation..GD, TAEYANG,T.O.P.,SEUNGRI, DAE SUNG.....CONGRATULATIONS for the new album...AND FOR ALL THE ACHIEVEMENTS AND SUCCESS!.. FINALLY YOU ARE BACK..BIGBANG IS BACK!...

p.s

...waaaaaaaaaaahhhh..I can't stop listening to CAFE and WHAT IS RIGHT!... I SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LOVE IT!...

Guest li_nikoru

Thank You for your video message for us your international fans!!

Just hearing Taeyang talking in english and TOP's "see you soon" makes me so happy!!!

I'm with this huge smile in my face right now!!

We are so proud of this album too!!!

God bless you all and your music!!

Guest nerdie_breet

I can't wait for my albums(BIGBANG, GD&TOP and VVIP) to arrive :w00t:

I've been waiting for you guys over 2 years already, and this album surely get my hype!

TOTALLY LOVE IT!!

But, TOP in the next album can you put your self-composed song in it? I freaking love every song you ever touched :wub: And please give Seungri and Daesung more lines, they more than deserved it.

Guest mommydrew

180957_499472976754_690621754_6632991_4504456_a.jpg

Dear BIG BANG,

You can call me MommYDreW because I am already a 30yrs old mommy of a 4 yrs old daughter, Alexeen. Maybe I am old to be a fan but i don't care eeeee ,what others will say. We are now living in Dubai but I am a Filipina.

I first saw you guys together with 2ne1 , I become a 2ne1 fan first because of Sandara Park and the fact that their music is more on girl power, style, fashion & attitude are a package.

Then when I searched on their music videos, I saw a video of BIGBANG together with 2ne1, lollipop...  I find you guys cute at first, but when I tried to explore more of your group I become addicted hehehe found out that not only cuteness you have but also the talent to entertain people with dancing, acting, hosting, singing, rapping and composing your own song. For GD is still a genius in songwriting at his age i find it very interesting. I post pictures of your group and 2ne1 in my Facebook account and even asked an old friend now living in Korea to buy me a GD&TOP and 2ne1 album. I always tell stories about you guys to my officemate and my husband. Because of me, he also boost your music in his car everyday even we cannot understand the Korean songs. 

Hope you guys stay strong together as a group, be careful of your health, and give love to your VIPs and of course always pray.

Keep it up for creating good songs that makes me feel young and teenager again.

Thanks to your songs and to your group.

Saranghae BIGBANG....  wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

From DUBAI with LOVE,

MommyDreW

Guest XxEmiiBakaChanxX

YEAH ! BIG BANG IS BACK !!! I was waiting this since long time ! I'm very happy for them and their fans ! I hope their new album will have a BIG success and a wonderfull career. This is thanks to BIG BANG and  I was discovered K-MUSIC in 2009 with their song LOLLIPOP, I was listening others of their musics and i was have a BIG very favorite of them. For me, they was revolutionize Korean Music and I really love what they do. The lyrics of their music is so real ! All this to say : BIG BANG IS SO AMAZING ! AND SARANGHAE YO !

Good Luck BIG BANG ! BIG Kisses by me for you !

P.S: Sorry for my grammaticals errors because I'm French.

Guest 4Choi_Rina

Thank you YG and Soompi for everythings you have done for BIG BANG's fans!!!

I'm so happy to be able to listen new songs!!! I missed them so much!!! <3

And there new songs are just wonderful!! I really like "Tonight" and I'm fond of "Somebody to love"!!

Archived