[UPDATED - WINNERS ANNOUNCED!] Show your love for Big Bang!

soomp

Guest bblovaaa

Dear G.Dragon, T.O.P, Seungri, Daesung and Taeyang,

Members of Big Bang, you have given every single of your V.I.P two things..

• Your music; the words you put in your music and combine them in a sweet melody. Your V.I.Ps will never get bored listening to ANY of your songs. They're all meaningful and wonderful to hear.
  • YOU, yourself. Every single member of Big Bang has their own unique personality. Your personalities combined make up, BIG BANG. There are no other groups in the world, like you.. You guys are special. Therefore, B-I-G B-A-N-G is T-H-E B-E-S-T! <3

Through these two things, You have given your V.I.Ps, so much emotion; hope, joy, inspiration, and mostly love. <3

As V.I.Ps we should know,

From oldest to youngest, we are, Dinie, Neeya and Feenaz. and we are sisters. Why are we sharing a post? It's because we love Big Bang together. From the first time we saw you guys on TV, we've been listening to your music, watching your music videos, memorizing and singing your songs, TOGETHER. But there was one more important thing you helped us go through.

Back in 2009, our parents separated for a while,

It wasn't like our parents abandoned us or anything.. Our parents still cared and love us but it was just the situation and feeling of them being separated. SUNSET GLOW really helped us through those times. The joyful beat that was fused with such beautiful words and Memories of the music video will always bring a smile upon our faces. Therefore,  SUNSET GLOW will forever and always be our favourite song. <3 and don't worry, our parents are back together! We're a happy family now! <3

Thank you so much Big Bang! <3

Well. We're not creative enough to type in beautiful words like the other V.I.Ps...

so Neeya drew you guys in her own style and we made a video.

:)

Hope you like them! <3

bigbangcopy.jpg

VIDEO---->  

HOW MUCH WE LOVE BIG BANG! <333

WE LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUUUCCHHH!

Take care and See you soon! :D

-Forever and always your V.I.Ps-

Dinie, Neeya and Feenaz

from Malaysia

• Replies 807
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest StarAWings

How much I love Big Bang? That's a very hard question, not because I don't love but I can't express in words what they mean to me.

Because of Big Bang I got introduced to Korean music, something I never thought would be possible because of my obsession with Japanese music. at the time At first I only knew about their Japanese Album but when I looked up more of their music, I fell for them.

Korean music now is a  huge part of my life and it helped me when I felt down. Because I listened to Kpop, I started looking up shows from Korean TV and info on their culture and it inspired me to someday go to Korea and teach English there.

I'm not like those who make beautiful and amazing graphics and fanart to show their support, All I can do is say thank you and support you from my little corner of the universe.

Thank you G-Dragon and TOP for showing me Rap is more than those rappers I see on Dutch TV.

Thank you Taeyang for showing your awesome dancing skills and making me want to dance

Thank you Daesung for always smiling, and making me smile in the process

and Thank you Seungri for being the cute Maknea  of the group with your cheeky looks.

From your grateful fan,

Astra Regtop from The Netherlands

BigBang:

Thanks for all your music. I wouldn't be able to get through all the hard times when I was down without your music! Your talent is really inspirational! GD- the songs you write are amazing and I hope you will keep producing great music and awesome beats and trends!

Taeyang- You're a great artist and performer. I can't tell you how popular Wedding Dress is among my friends and my class. It is still the ultimate song I turn to when I get sick of popular music nowadays.

I really like Cafe and Tonight right now! I can't wait to see your performances for them. I'm sure you guys are working really hard to make it great. But don't give yourself too much stress, believe in your talents and let it come naturally! : )

- VIP in T.O.

Guest katyushko

Hello guys!

My name is Katya (카탸); I’m from Kyiv, Ukraine. I’m a cute scientist-girl 24years old and 188cm tall =D Here introduction ends and the love confession begins.

Years ago I came across one of your songs and became your fan forever. Actually, I can’t say “BigBang fan” or “VIP” about myself – I don’t know what you like, what do you prefer, how do you feel, I’ve never been to Korea, never seen a building you’re working in, I don’t even understand lyrics of all your songs. But you know the power of music – it unites the world. Music’s in my headphones, music’s in my head. Somehow I even began to study Korean by myself and now I know what you are singing about, here and there (I just need to study harder .__.).

I can’t also say I love you – we have never met! And there are five of you! I like you and I love your creative work. Every your song, every line, every word, every letter. Some of your songs are like sunshine for me, other – like a rainy spring day, one is like the syrup of happiness and joy, the other makes me put my hand on a place where I believe my heart is.

I’m so grateful to all of you for your hard work!

Thank you 권지용씨! Thank you 동영배씨! Thank you 최승현씨! Thank you 강대성씨! Thank you 이승현씨!

Please give my “thank you” message to all people who help you <3

I’m slightly embarrassed of my clumsy letter and I hope you’re not too tired to read it after so many wonderful messages filled with love.

I wish you boys good health, lots of happiness, love and inspiration~ I think these are the most important things for every person in the world (friends, delicious food, nice music, great mood and pretty clothes are in this list too! =D). You have the Talent, each of you has the looks and skills, you enjoy the life – the world is under your feet, go for it! I'll always support you.

Wish you all the best!

Katya~

Guest Absolutelee_Bella

Although it's not creative, this is from the bottom of my heart to you guys. LOVE YOU.

It's kinda hard to explain it words to just type it out on here xD So my video explains it all. :) Big Bang - G-Dragon, Seungri, TOP, Taeyang, and Daesung, love you guys, always near and dear to my heart!!

From your eternal loving fan from America,

Cara ♥

I'm not good at express my feelings, but for you I'm going to try my very best :D

I were never really into music and kpop before, but you guys are one of the reason why i'm listening to kpop everyday. Before I hardly listened to any songs, but after discovering you guys I can't stop listening. Even though I don't understand all the meaning of the lyrics, I just can't stop listening to your songs!! :D Actually I'm listening to Tonight right know and keep on pressing the replay-button. I love it!! <33

I'm Carina from Norway. I hope and wish that you will hold a live concert here someday, because I really want to see you guys, and let the whole Norway know about you!

I wish you all good luck in the future. I will always support all five of you!!!

Saranghamnida <333

Guest whiterainbowx

I was going to do something epic, but I've run out of time, what with my first day of uni starting in about an hour. Well, I support you guys to the max! I used to hate you guys when you debuted because I thought you were just "another idol group" with no talent (in my eyes) and just the looks. But it turns out that you're worth loving, which I do, so yeah hopefully one day I'll be able to attend your concerts (pretty hard since I'm in Australia .. 저 완전 교포이에요 >< ) Anyways, rock hard and love easy ♥

Before I listened to kpop, i was listening Cpop and Jpop, but later on its just not as fresh anymore. I needed some more. Then one day in class, I typed in Kpop and started to listen to a playlist with different kind of artists. Among them was Bigbang - farewell. Within the first couple second. I was like "OOOO SNAPPP!" Beat is SICKKKK! the whole day i kept replying it over and over again. Then later on that day i checked others songs they made and let me tell you this. IT WAS FREAKIN AMAZING!  I don't no korean, but the beat, vocals, rap is just sick! And to top it off..the choero is freakin amazing!

Since then, my expectations for Bigbang is set pretty high. Along with the yg family. So far, every music they produced i have not yet once been disappointed. Their stuff is just top of the line, AWESOME! And the funny thing is if you watch the MVs. It makes the song 10x better.

Bigbang, YG BABY!~ FIGHTINGGGG!~

lov from vancouver

ps. come to vancouver, canada! place is filled with VIPS! kpop here is pretty big!

Guest Aternall

BigBang, your music gives me happiness, hope & confindence. Your songs make me smile and gives me strenght! :D even if I'm far far away -Romania- I stil hope that one day I'm gonna see you live :D It's a big dream of mine so I'm going to fight for it- that'a what i've learned from your music> Fight for your dreams! Thank you for your great songs, for your hard work and devotation and for your great comeback. I'd like to hear from you, that you have a good time up there in front of all the fans, even if it was a tired time, i'm sure you have feel all the good energy from the Vip's, and that gave you strenght to go foward:D I send you big& lots of warm HUGS from Romania and I hope you will come to Europe because you have VIP's here too^^ Keep up the good work,&take care of yourself.

Congratulations for your comeback. Love love XD

I've make a gift for you> a poster for your great comeback. hope you will see it ^^

My link

bb5cw.jpg

LOVE BIGBANG

Big Bang AHHH

this is big bang's nuna fan.

well, actually, TOP's dongseung fan, kekeke. i'm so happy to be able to call him OPPAAAAAAAA. [i want to be able to call the rest of u oppa too but too bad i'm OLD!]

GDYB's lifetime fan. i still remember the days when GDYB used to follow JinuSean, 1 TYM, Perry, and seven [etc.] around. i'm proud to say i've followed since then and have watched u guys grow to be such great entertainers.

from big bang's pre-debut, to the documentary, till now, u guys never seize to amaze me. with all the efforts that you guys put in, there is no doubt that u guys deserve to be where u are now.

in the future, i hope to hear more awesome music, film, variety, and parodies from you guys.

big bang fighting!!!!

<3 yu guys.

edit===

come to NYC!!!!!!!! i was at the YG 10th anniversary concert [front row babyyy]. yu guys need to come back and have another one of those. ASAP!!

This is going to be a bit hard for me. I’m really bad at expressing my feelings. Especially to 5 wonderful men who have stolen my heart. And another thing is that I’m very very shy >.< But I’ll try my best…

First of all, my name is Juanita and I’m 20 years old. I’m Hispanic and I’m from California, U.S. I listen to almost every genre except hip-hop, pop, R&B, rap… I’ve never really liked boy bands either. But that all changed in late November 2010. My best friend, Jeanette (who lives in Germany) used to show me videos of G-Dragon and Taeyang, but I didn’t really pay much attention to them. Then I heard G-dragons song Butterfly and I thought it was good. A few days later I saw that your videos were on TV. I heard Number 1 and liked it. The next day I searched Big Bang on YouTube. I listened to Haru Haru and fell in love with the song and Big Bang. Then I started searching your songs and fell in love with every single one. Within a few days Big Bang had become my drug. Then I realized I had become a fan of a boy band. But not just any boy band! I was a fan of an amazing boy band <3 Big Bang got me into K-pop. I do listen to other bands but no one, no one, will ever take your place as my number 1. No one can replace you 5 in my heart (It’s a bit cheesy >.< but it’s the truth) Sometimes my friend Jeanette (who by the way has posted here too!) and I talk about someday going to Korea to see you guys live. If you can’t come to us then we’ll just go to you! ;D Though we really hope that someday Big Bang will do a world tour <3

I have an ipod shuffle and I can’t upload all my songs but I've made room just for your songs <3 I know I haven’t been a fan for a long time I’m still a newbie but when I heard your song Tonight I started crying. No kidding! >.< I felt somewhat silly because I haven’t been waiting that long for Big Bangs comeback like the rest of the VIPs. 

Your songs make me want to get up and dance, they can cheer me up when I’m having a bad day. This year didn’t start so well. My father is somewhat ill but with the help of my few friends and your music I can keep my head up and smile. I’m a bit overweight and started working out last month, while I workout I listen to your songs to keep me going ^_^

I can listen to your songs all day and never get tired of them. In the mornings I wake up singing to your songs. You guys and your music have become my obsession <3 I can’t live without Big Bang. I can’t go a day without listening to you. I can’t imagine my life without big bang now. At first I thought something was wrong with me because I’ve never been controlled by any artist and their music. I've never been this in love with any artist. This is my first time, honestly. To tell you the truth I’ve never ever had the urge to see anyone live in concert. When thinking about someday seeing you guys live I start hyperventilating. Just watching your concerts on YouTube or watching TV shows where you guys appear makes me squeal Haha :P I get excited >.< I would probably have like a heart attack if I were to see you guys in concert LOL

As your new fan I’ll try my best to support you five in everything ^-^

Personal messages:

topsign.jpg

T.O.P: Hello love >.< … I’m not sure what it was about you but you really caught my attention. Then little by little your personality just made me fall in love with you haha :P I don’t know how to tell you how much I love you. How crazy I am about you >.<  Just saying it isn't enough… I can’t really find the right words to explain my feelings… You took the biggest part of my heart… You are just more than amazing, from what I've seen. I love your smile, your eyes <3, your humor…I love everything about you…your flaws and everything, no ones perfect. I really admire how private you are about certain things in your life. Not many artists are like that. Did you know you're beautiful?! <3 You take my breath away >.< 

I've seen IRIS and loved your acting. You were suppose to be this scary bad guy but to me you were just the hot sexy bad guy LOL I’m sorry it had to come out >.<   

Unfortunately I haven’t had the chance to watch I Am Sam,  My 19, and 71: Into the fire but im planning on watching it soon! By the way congrats on your awards and everything you have accomplished! ^-^ Your rapping skill and that beautiful voice of yours is just like…..BANG! LOL Your voice is my drug <3 I can never have enough of it.

I love all your solos but my top favorites are 아무렇지 않은 척 and Turn It Up. When I see videos of you singing 아무렇지 않은 척 on concert I get the goose bumps. You put so much emotion to it that I can feel it... I love your fashion style! I use to find a bit a weird but I got used to it. I love how you’re not scared to express your style...Something I want to learn how to do.

When I saw Big Bang’s documentary and how you had trouble with dancing I could really relate to you. I don’t know how to dance. I’m really bad at it. I forget the moves or I just can’t get it right. But I still try. You motivate me <3

Please, don’t ever change! Please take care of yourself <3 I don’t want nothing bad happening to my king blush.gif

GD&TOP: Congrats on your album! I love every single song. Heres something simple i made a few weeks ago--> 

G-Dragon: God you’re awesome! So talented. So cute <3 I love your fashion sense as well... I know you probably don’t like when people tell you this but from what ive seen, so far, is enough to say that you make a GREAT leader! You don’t let anything get in the way and I love that. When something on stage goes wrong you keep your cool. I’m someone who follows because I’m really bad at leading >.< but I would like to be a leader just like you <3 I love your solos but my top favorites one are Butterfly, A boy, and Heartbreaker

Congrats on everything you have accomplished!!!

Taeyang: Congrats on your recent award! You have an amazing voice and killer dance moves ;) When I listen to your song I’ll be there I cant just listen to it once I have to keep replaying it <3 I live in a small city and it seems that people here know who you are not so much Big Bang though.

Daesung: I absolutely love your smile! Did you know you have the smile of an angel?! Of course you knew that ;D Did you know you have a beautiful voice? Well of course you do <3 I love your song Try Smiling. Its beautiful <3 I love your sense of humor, you, like the rest of the members can make me laugh and smile no matter what. 

I love how you're always smiling. Never change <3

Seung Ri: Congrats on your new album! I love it! When I listen your song VVIP, just once, I cant get it out of my head. So addicting <3 Same goes when I listen to Strong Baby. I really love when you imitate your hyungs but please make sure not get yourself into trouble >.< You’re very talented please keep up your excellent work! ;D

Well as you can see I love all of 5 of you...Though I may love T.O.P a bit more >.< Anyways you guys are very talented and special in your own way. You are all unique and I love that. Everything about you 5 amazes me <3 I hope one day you all will find your special someone :] Someone who will love you guys for who you are inside not for who you are outside (:

Keep up the excellent work! Please take care of yourselves.Thank you guys for everything!. I wish you guys the best <3

To YG, THANK YOU! Thank you for bringing together such wonderful people with amazing talents.

And thank you and soompi for giving us fans this opportunity. Even if not all of us can win the contest we’ve won just by Big Bang reading our messages <3

I’m sorry that its long but I couldn’t help it :l

By the way I’m already addicted to your new songs! No surprise there ;) 

Guest VipSone89

To Big Bang, My Inspirations~

I just want to thank you guys so much for everything. 

I discovered your music in September 2009 on YouTube, by watching the 'Lies' and 'HaruHaru' music videos. 

I fell in love with the beautiful melodies, the heavenly voices and amazing rapping, and eventually listened to all of your music and became a VIP.

Your music is really different from others, and you guys are real artists making beautiful art. It has inspired me to learn more about music and someday I want to create music myself. 

T.O.P, I enjoy reading your interviews because it gives a thought-provoking insight to your feelings about music, and your rap and the music you make are very unique. I also love how you can be so serious, but also so goofy. I will be looking forward to more of your music.

Daesung, Your heavenly voice both comforts me and brings tears to my eyes, it is so beautiful and strong. Your bright smile and funniness instantly makes my day better. I will be looking forward to a solo album, so I can immerse myself in your voice that paints the canvas with vivid colors.

Seungri, I really admire your confidence and determination. I have learned from it and try to be more confident in myself and have strength to keep going. Your voice is very versatile, it blends seamlessly with ballads and pop. Your dancing is powerful and when I see you dance on stage, all I can do is watch in awe and admiration. Your solo album was amazing, I knew you had that talent in you just waiting burst out and show the world what you're capable of. 

Taeyang, when I watch you sing and dance on stage I can really feel the passion you have, even through my computer screen. Your smooth voice is caramel to my ears and I love your music style. It really does touch the hearts of people everywhere. 

G-Dragon, I want to thank you so much for giving us such wonderful music. You are a natural born leader and your passion for music is incomparable. I learned so much from reading or watching your interviews, not just about music but also how to be more confident and to never give up, no matter what anybody says. It helped me a lot getting through a rough patch in my life, and I am so thankful. I love your smile, it warms me and gives me strength. 

I am so grateful that I discovered you guys, I now wake up everyday with a smile on my face and hope for the future. 

I someday hope to make a song for each of you and also for the group as a whole, about how you changed my life and me as a person. I also wish to one day go to one of your concerts and scream my love for you at the top of my lungs. You guys are truly my inspirations, and I will always stand by your sides and give you everlasting support.. Me and VIPs from every nation, from every race, and from every background will stand strong together to love and support you forever, that is our everlasting promise.

My name is Faith, I am 15 and am from California of USA.

I will forever be a VIP.

Guest tinker33

~ BIG BANG is simply the air I breathe~!

bigbang1.gif

안녕~~안녕~~안녕하세요!

I am an european fan (from Romania), my name is Teo and I’m always a proud V.I.P !!!

Words aren’t enough to express how much I love, admire and respect you!!! Even though I live so far away from South Korea, I feel like my heart is already there only by listening and watching you... that’s all I need to be indeed happy =). BIG BANG is my role model in life and it will always be, because thanks to you I was and I am still able to learn a lot of precious things that I’ll never forget. It feels so great seeing how much you love and respect each other. VIPs will always smile, as long as you are doing it too =)~~ ♥.

I deeply admire your music – it’s THE BEST in the whole world!!! From the first day I heard it (4 years ago <3) I fell in love with it immediately (& I will never forget that day) and I knew that it will be stuck in my head FOREVER. I am so impressed by it *o* it fills my heart with a happiness that I can’t even put into words... the capability of writing your own lyrics and composing your own songs makes it even more special; and your voices are the most beautiful, that’s why I wake up and fall asleep listening to your music. You are naturally born to be on stage! It’s a fact that you’re not just an typical group idol – you’re real artists! your talent, pasion and the fact that you do your best in everything – that is what truly inspires me in life. I can say I’m not such a confident person in real life, but seeing you makes me 1000000 times (and even more) stronger ; unique style and personalities - your individual styles is what makes the group unique and you really are trendsetters, oh yeah!!! I’M PROUD OF YOOOOU… WE, VIPs, really are proud of everything you guys did. Keep up the good work =))!

~~I admire you for your hard-work, for having the strenght to make your dream come true and I congratulate you for achieving those things that you have always dreamed of!~~

▪THANK YOU!!!▪

Now I really want to thank you for everything you’ve done for us, and still do.

G-Dragon – you’re our one and only multi-talented leader that will always surprise and impress us with everything you’re doing. I just don't know from where to start but, I want to congratulate you and I must say that your interest for fashion inspires me as well your talent really left me speechless, it's just incredible!! thank you for being so strong, for fighting for your dreams and for keeping BIG BANG together as one.

Taeyang – thank you for bringing the sun in our lives with your beautiful voice and dance, we can sure smile happily this way too; I always feel like dancing around everytime, I think it’s impossible to stay still while seeing you dancing ^.^ your style is just amazing~~ and your smiling eyes as well!

T.O.P – thank you for all the happy and memorable moments and for sharing your talent with us – not only as a rapper but also as an great actor (YES! I did cry on the last scene of "71 - Into the Fire! I really did!!!) that's why my heart is super happy seeing you receiving all those awards, you sure deserve them sooo much~~ & oh, I almost forgot but I need to say that your jokes makes me laugh so hard, you're so funnyyy~~BIG BANG's BIG BOY!

Daesung – our smiling angel, thank you for keeping that smile on your face no matter what, your wonderful voice is flawless and a true blessing ; your talent for singing surely brights up everyone's mood!! I must say I also started watching variety shows because of you ^.^ heehee, I miss you playing around but now that BIG BANG is BACK my heart is happy that I'm going to see that again!

Seungri – thank you for making us proud, our Strong Baby, you’re always going to be our baby Panda~ VVIP proved us how much you’ve grown up, best wishes! You're such a great singer and dancer - I love the new choreographies for your mini-album and wow, the songs are just perfect, I truly admire that ^^ also, ah... I want to be as confident as you, that's one of your best qualities and it's indeed admirable, trust me ! =)

I am proud and I want to congratulate for all your hard-work, for making history, thank you for sharing your best moments with us and for loving every single one of us, for making us stronger and happier =) I can ALWAYS and FOREVER say that I’m PROUD to be a V.I.P, BIG BANG’s V.I.P ! I thank God for being your fan…

And not lastly, I was able to meet one of my best friends and great people – VIPs – from all over the world because of you <3 your music unites people, it’s true!

Thank you for giving my life a meaning <3.

That’s why we went through up and downs together, with a simle on our faces no matter what ^.^ and that is what really matters; this is the reason why I keep on smiling, even though I feel so much pain inside, it’s because you always bring me happiness... We cried and laughed together, let's do that many, many years from now on... it’s a feeling that it will stay forever in my heart~~~ ♥.

BIG BANG IS BACKKK !!! 빅뱅빅뱅 화이팅~~

The new mini-album is just flawless, I’ve been listening to it all day long / non-stop. I wish you the best of luck with all your promotion. I’m looking forward to watch them and cheer for you!!!

24th of Feburary was a perfect and veryyy special day, the day when… BIG BANG IS BACKKK !!! I feel super glad nooow… you all shine even brightly when you are on stage together ; and it’s even more precious as I take it as the best birthday gift (yeah! I’m becoming an ‘adult’ in… just few days, hahaㅋㅋ) because you paint music in true colors! And the fact that you are reading those messages is really the best gift!

Actually I just finished watching SBS BIG BANG SHOW – and OHMYGOD, that was the most epic comeback stage everrrr <3 !!! & the Secret Garden Parody was sososo hilarious, you never fail to make my day complete =).

I never thought I will be able to write such a message to you, it really feels like a dream ^^ though, I also dream of being able to see one of BIG BANG’s concerts or meet in real someday also... so I’m even learning korean by myself (it is difficult but 화이팅~~~ !!!) .

Me and every V.I.P will support you and stay by your side always and most important, UNTIL WHENEVER!!!!

Thank you SOOMPI & YG for giving us such a huge opportunity to show our love for BIG BANG!

24/7 MY HEAVEN~~

bigtothebang.png

사랑~사랑해요 ♡♕!!!!

ALWAYS&FOREVER UNTILWHENEVER

●because WEBELONGTOGETHER

Guest ValerieLOVESBigBang-and-2NE1

<3 Why I Love Big Bang <3

There are so many reasons why I love Big Bang, and I've been a fan ever since you guys first debuted. ^_^ Even though I was only 5 years old at the time, my auntie would play your songs, and I would dance along to them. From then on I became a bigger Big Bang fan. :D I basically grew up with Big Bang as my idols, I don't listen to any other k-pop groups besides the ones in the YG family. I love how you guys are so truly talented .:lol: So, to show my love for you guys, I made a huge poster, I know that I'm not artistic like other people, but I want you to know that I tried my hardest and did the best I could. I also understand that there are hundreds of other fans who did better work than I did, but I'm confident that you guys would choose me!! :lol:

G Dragon: I would like to say that you are the best leader ever!! You're talent is so amazing, especially since you started out at such a young age. I love you're sense of style and how much you care for Big Bang like you're own family. You're rapping skills and music can speak for itself, just because its that powerful. STAY STRONG AND LONG LIVE BIG BANG!!! <3 <3

TOP: I love your deep voice!! When you rap and sing everything pops out which makes the music more alive!! You are so kind and funny!! I love how you can make you're part of any song so strong!! You're level of talent is extreme! And, you're looks are stunning in any style!!  <3 <3

Daesung: To be honest, you are my favorite in Big Bang!! There are so many things that I just love about you. First of all, you're voice is so heavenly, peaceful, calming, and AMAZING!!! Whenever you sing, I fall in love with the song even more! :lol: Not to mention, you are so cute, handsome, charming, and lovable!! Oh, and your eyes are so chinky, which is what I love about you!! :wub: When I heard that you were in a car accident, my heart dropped and I was so devastated. :( But, you were strong and fought back, and look where you are now!! Keep on singing, and never stop!! <3 <3 <3 <3

Taeyang: You are so talented and always makes me want more from you! When you go solo, and make your own songs, I cant stop listening to them. Especially "Wedding Dress" and "I need a girl", you put so much of yourself into the songs, which makes them more special. You're singing skills are beyond wonderful!! Keep on making songs and show us what you got!!! ;) <3 <3

Seungri: I love the power that you put into your work. When you went solo, you did an amazing job!! I automatically fell in love with your song "What can I do", I love the style of it and how much effort you put into it. I also love how you can sing in different moods. As in if the song is sad or happy, you can always make it sounds so pure. Keep up the good work!! <3 <3

1z4it20.jpg

15rlke8.jpg

ps. I worked very hard on it, and it took me about 4 days, to prepare everything! Please pick me!! :lol:

I LOVE YOU BIG BANG!!!! THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!!!! LONG LIVE BIG BANG!!! <3<3<3

-Valerie P. Seattle,WA USA (Please have a concert in Washington, USA. You have many fans here waiting for you!! :lol:)

I've got new pictures, tried to put it on slideshow since its too many

here it is, my dedication for BIGBANG

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0RISwJPAfE

VIDEO>>> UK VIP - Bigbang <<<VIDEO

or here's a link for the picture BIGBANG in Edinburgh UK

here's my first part of showing how I love bigbang

http://www.soompi.com/forums/topic/358233-show-your-love-for-big-bang-and-win-personalized-prizes/page__st__40

BIGBANG is COMING? what? BIGBANG is COMING??!?! KYAAAAAA~!! <3

First of all, Bigbang oppas thanks for making the K-Pop really really interesting. Because of you I really got addicted to it Haru haru (day by day) :wub: teehee

And another thanks for Coming back, anyways I didn't even realise you went away?

and SARANGHAE!! Can't wait for your new songs, the new genres and the new styles you make and for showing your different sides through your music Congratulations on your comeback!! ...

i'm honestly speechless, so happy that i'm not really sure what to write sweatingbullets.gifsweatingbullets.gif G-Dragon oppa :wub: , TOP oppa :wub: , Taeyang oppa :wub: , Daesung oppa :wub: , Seungri oppa :wub: , keep it up, make K-pop more and more interesting. Bigbang my favourite K-pop band

I don't really like recording videos with me in it, but since its for my Bigbang me and my friend did a video to congratulate our oppas

VIDEO: Me and my friend Congratulates BIGBANG

please Click the link to view the Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yarNlpwWAbM

Thank You Bigbang <3

oh yea and i'm adding this also

*quoted image*

and this

*quoted image*

Updated: 25 Feb

정말 제가 BIGBANG 얼마나 사랑하는지 표현할 수 없습니다.

난 당신이 날 울려요 살고 볼 수있다면 그냥 상상.

내가 당신을보고 있으면 심장 마비로 죽었을 거라고 생각해.

Bigbang 모든 것의 시작입니다.

난 당신 2006 년부터 VIP가되지 않은 수도 있지만 2007에서 귀하의 음악을 듣고 시작했는데 그것은 모든 것의 시작했다.

난 그냥 그런데 ..., 저도 한국어 알 수없는 경우에도 그들에게 말을 음악 그냥 향해 나를 밀어 내는것 마술 같다.

BIGBANG이 내 마음 속에 일어난. Keke, 당신은 제가 지금 너무 촌스러운 것 같아 수도 있습니다. 하지만 그건 내가 느끼는거야. 그리고 다시 당신 Bigbang 감사, 전 Bigbang 사랑 해요.

그것을 유지하고 심지어 더 재미있게 만들어. 난 당신이 정말이 음악을 열심히하지만 자기 일을 이상하지 마십시오 알아요.

내가 쉴 시간이 없어 못 Bigbang의 컴백과 Jiyoung - oppa에 대한 번 SBS 인터뷰를 봤어요. 어쨌든 감사의 G - 드래곤 oppa, 그러한 완벽한 한국어 밴드 것에 대해서 oppa, 톱 oppa, 대성 oppa과 Seungri의 oppa을 Taeyang. 귀하의 VIP ereen (영국)에서

sorry if my grammar's are wrong (used a translator teehee^^)

Translation:

I really can't express how much I love BIGBANG.

Just imagining if I could see you live, makes me cry.

I think I'd die of heart attack if I see you.

Bigbang is the start of everything.

I may have not been your VIP since 2006 but I've started listening to your music at 2007 and it was the start of everything.

I just listened to them even though I can't understand Korean, but your music is like magic that just pulls me towards it.

A BIGBANG happened inside my heart. Keke, You might think I'm so corny now. But that's what I feel. And again thank you Bigbang, and I love Bigbang. Keep it up and make it even more interesting. I know you work so hard for these music but please don't over work your self. I've seen your SBS interview for Bigbang's comeback and Jiyoung-oppa never got time to rest. Anyways thanks G-Dragon oppa, Taeyang oppa, TOP oppa, Daesung oppa and Seungri oppa for having such the perfect korean band. From your VIP ereen (United Kingdom)

Updated:27 February

This one is for Jiyong-oppa

*quoted image*

Updated: 27 Time Feb 21:57

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

and many more.. im afraid I'm putting too much photo they'll remove my post T_T

here's a link for other pictures Click to View - Bigbang Tours around Edinburgh

Loving and Supporting you.

Sincerly your VIP,

Ereen from Edinburgh,Sc,United Kingdom

p.s. Thank you Soompi for giving us opportunity to say thanks and congratulates our Bigbang!

Hello, Dear Big Bang!!))

That's pretend I'm telling all this in reality)

Only one thing I'd like to add to me-cartoon - please, take care of your health. It is very painful to see you so tired( 

484dfc650568.jpg

THANK YOU!! 

Guest Lee.Yong.Na

~♥ 빅뱅 ♥~

안녕하세요!

"Tonight...I'm your.BIG BANG is my blood ~ BIG BANG is my soul ~ BIG BANG is my heart ~ BIG BANG is my brain ~ BIG BANG is my air ~ and BIG BANG is my destiny"

More than 4 years has passed but I've only been a VIP for 2 years. 2 years of fangirling isnt easy for me. There are times when I want to leave the fandom but strangely, the more I know about you, the more I love you. Maybe its a very special thing that only I know ;)

Your music is like champagne and rose, it is so charismatic that I cant forget about. I never get tired listening to BIGBANG but when I get tired, I listen to you =))

Thanks to you, I have befriended so many interesting people. Thank you so much for that :)

I love each of your voice,each of your personality.

I love G-Dragon, Leader Undeniable. Your music makes me happy again every time I feel sad or tired. I just hope that you can take better care of your health. Everything will be fine soon, your accomplishments will soon make all the rumours disappear so dont worry too much okay? Jiyong oppa,you are the leader of the group, you have the power to decide things, so do you agree to make me the little sister of BIGBANG?

I love Rapper Power T.O.P - the big hyung of BIGBANG - the hyung who always bring joy and support to his younger brothers.You are such an innocent man. You love to joke around, some people even think that your personality is weird but I love it. To me your personality is unique because you are your own self. You said before that you wouldnt fall in love with your fans, so I wont be your fan anymore (Im a BIGBANG's fan :P). Then will you love me?

I love Taeyang the Sunshine, the caring and considerate brother who always takes good care of BIGBANG. You have such a successful solo career with so many awards achieved, so congratulations~ ^^ I hope you can have even more success in the future, you deserve every award in the world. You are a good friend of Jiyong as well as everybody else because you are such a sympathetic listener and adviser. I wanna give you a bear hug Youngbae ah~

I love Daesung the Smiling Angel. You are a real angel you know that? ^^ Your smile brings joy to everybody, it makes everything look so simple and easy so please smile more okay? I dont want to see your smile fade away, because then there wouldnt be any angel in the world. Your solo career will be starting soon so fighting~ You will be much busier so please take good care of your healrh.

And last but not least, my favorite member, Seungri the Manly Maknae of BIGBANG. I wanna ask you something, will you welcome me into your world even if I dont have the key? Will you greet me warmly? Now you are not only a singer but also a composer. Your latest album is very good, I bought it and have been listening to it everyday. V.V.I.P is a huge success, congratulations Panda! Panda is my nickname for you, dont even think its childish ^^ I love your voice, your confidence and I will learn from it, will you be there with me?

BIGBANG, I am and will forever be a VIP.

BIGBANG, I dont really expect any attention from you but I want you to know that you always have a strong fanbase in Vietnam who will always follow you and support you till the end.

"Theres nothing to fear", thats my motto in life.

BIG BANG,

I wanna hear you sing.

I wanna see you dance.

I wanna watch the movies that you act in.

I wanna try on your outfits.

I wanna see you happy together forever.

I wanna...

I wanna...

I wanna meet you ~

♥ ♥ ♥

BIG BANG, I'm a Vietnamese V.I.P. My name is 이용나. I'm 21 years old ^^~

~♥ BIG BANG is V.I.P ♥~

- YG is the kindest genie -

My present:

- Vid for Seungri, Happy Birthday ^^~

Viet ver.