[Drama 2011] City Hunter 시티헌터

Guest adikkeluangman

Guest JustPinay

I am soooooooo verrrrrrrrrrrrrrry happppppppppppppppppyyyyyyyyyy for them!!!!!!

Please give us City Hunter season 2!!!!!!

Guest old soul

Lee Min Ho and Park Min Young dating in real life is the perfect epilogue for City Hunter. I admire them for their bravery and honesty in dealing with this situation. I hope the media and netizens will give them the privacy to cultivate their relationship. I wish them a real happy ending. Maybe City Hunter 2 will not be so far off after all.

Guest myphim

So it is confirmed that they are dating.

I'm so happy. Been ecstatic since yesterday.

I'm so glad that both sides confirmed this dating new. So now it is official!

Now I can spazz all I want!

Oh happy days!!!!

All hail MinMin!!! :wub:

Suddenly remembering Minho interview with Yoona. He said the most remembered scene is the sofa kiss. It's because they don't get to kiss that's why he remembered t the most. LoL. what? you wanted to kiss your girl publicly that much?? :wub: ( and, it's not like we didn't want it too. We waited and wanted it for the rest of the episodes didn't we? hehehe)

Guest yellow_mellow

This is the best thing i've ever heard from my OTP :wub: :wub: :wub:

Finally they both get together as COUPLE,not in the drama but REAL COUPLE

our dream comes true,and that makes me so damn HAPPY :D :D :D

Like what i've saw,that LMH is using banmal to PMY,and that make them so obivously comfort to each other

they can rely and fit each other yeaahahhhhhh

hope they have a long last relationship and end up married like Tae Young and Eugene in creating destiny

City Hunter would be my FAVOURITE DRAMA and also unforgetable one

My fav OTP finally become REAL

Guest aya2299

Lee Min Ho and Park Min Young dating in real life is the perfect epilogue for City Hunter.  I admire them for their bravery and honesty in dealing with this situation.  I hope the media and netizens will give them the privacy to cultivate their relationship.  I wish them a real happy ending.  Maybe City Hunter 2 will not be so far off after all.

i am soooooooooooo agree with you hope that to

min min plz have along relationship you both are so great persons you deserve to laugh  a lot ............................................................................................

Guest bashful

Are 'City Hunter' co-stars Lee Min Ho and Park Min Young dating?

*quoted image*

Frequent meetings between Lee Min Ho and Park Min Young have attracted netizens’ attention, and rekindled rumors about how the two were secretly dating.

On August 22nd, representatives from both their agencies have stepped forward to announce that the two were indeed dating, and have been for about a month!

*quoted image*

Lee Min Ho’s agency, Starhaus Entertainment, told Dispatch, “When the two were together, their interest for one another could be felt. They are going towards the step of getting to know each other.

The two stars were the main leads in the recently-concluded SBS drama, ‘City Hunter‘. Working long hours together on the set and acting out their characters’ love lines appears to have sparked a romance of their own.

*quoted image*

Park Min Young’s agency, King Kong Entertainment, stated, “When the two appeared in the drama together, they were quite in tune with one another. It seems that they’ve developed feelings for each other.

In the evenings, Lee Min Ho and Park Min Young either drank tea together or had a beer. They also spent their leisure time going on drives.

Lee Min Ho and Park Min Young’s agency stated their final positions with, “It has been a little over a month since they began to show interest in one another. Other than that, we cannot reveal any more details about the actors’ private lives.

*quoted image*

credit: allkpop

OH MY GOD. That's all I can really say.. WHAT A DREAM COME TRUE!!! ASKALKDJLKASJDLAJSDLK!!!!!!!

thank you for posting this news....It good to hear the rumors but until both parties themselves admit to a relationship...I think of this as gossip. But it good if it was true. LOL There always rumors of male and females lead dating after or before the drama. So I was wait and see if LMH or PMY confirms it. I mean they have worked with each other many times but i guess this is the first time they play as lovers.....

OMG!!! OMG!!! Oh my GAWD!!!!!

I can't really believe it!!! I just went into BD and read the news there!!!

our YS sii and Nana sii is DATING!!! for real????!!!!!

this is so HAPPY!!!

I am in so much glee!!!

PMY is so LUCKY!!!

while reading JB and GF's conversation, I am feeling

1) HAPPY

2)a little envious!! hahah

3) so much excited!!!

could we have a SEASON 2 of CH then?!!!

And I am totally expecting MANY SURVIVOR-HUNTERS are here already!!!

wwahhhh!!!

waves to yellow_mellow , m_g, leslie_lei , Triv, cecilia, clockwatcher and the rest of the HUNTERS out there!!!

I MISS YOU ALL and I miss this thread!!! :)

http://www.dramabeans.com/2011/08/lee-min-ho-and-park-min-young-confirm-theyre-dating/

Guest myphim

OMG I'm only on episode 7 and they're SOOOO cute together!!!!!

Have fun watching. Hope you continue to enjoy this wonderful show.

MinMin is truly cute together.

They make a wonderful couple on-screen or off-screen.

By the way, don't be too shock by the cliffhanger endings of episode 7 and 8.

Guest OmggNat

oh my gosh this is my favorite drama ever. I've seen many dramas but this is my ultimate favorite now. I love it ^_^ reaaaaaalllllyyyyy hope LMH decides to make City Hunter 2. It can be like a 12 episode thing about his new life or they can like investigate into Kim Young Joo's death or something idk. i loved this so much. I just thought the ending was too rushed.

Guest kdramaadik

hello,

does anyone know where i can download raw videos for ep 17 to 20? i used to download at am-addiction but they have been down for sometime now.

apologies if this question has been posted and answered. it's just that it's impossible to browse through a bazillion posts in this thread.

thanks!

Guest myphim

hello,

does anyone know where i can download raw videos for ep 17 to 20? i used to download at am-addiction but they have been down for sometime now.

apologies if this question has been posted and answered. it's just that it's impossible to browse through a bazillion posts in this thread.

thanks!

Hey there! Try this site here:

Alice Chen City Hunter

Hope this help you.

If this site does not work for you let me know.

Guest charmy19_23

Another On-Off Screen couple!! After, Hyun Bin and Song Hey kyo before, Now, its Lee Min Ho and Park Min Young!!! YAY!!

Love is in the air!!!! And I definitely MISS CITY HUNTER!!! I want season 2!!!