[Drama 2011] City Hunter 시티헌터

Guest adikkeluangman

Does anybody what is the instrumental song played when both Yoon Sung and his foster dad was shot and laying on the ground? The same song when Nana took a shot for Yoon Sung. thanks.

Guest ShiningStar93

I can't believe city hunter is over. I really love the intensity and how suspenseful it is. When Jin Pyo died and took the blame of LMH, I busted into tears, I never cried so hard in my life for a drama. If I cried so much that means, this drama is AMAZING. When it comes out to dvd, I am definitely buying!

I can't believe city hunter is over. I really love the intensity and how suspenseful it is. When Jin Pyo died and took the blame of LMH, I busted into tears, I never cried so hard in my life for a drama. If I cried so much that means, this drama is AMAZING. When it comes out to dvd, I am definitely buying!

Speaking of DVD, any news of a Director's Cut? :D I would love it if they're planning on one

Just wondering if anyone have a link to download City Hunter Ep.20 720p? I found some links on previous pages but MU won't work since the file is larger than 1GB, and I don't have premium account.. Fileserve is really slow x_x it takes about 2hrs to download. I use to download on kpopweb but for some reasons, I haven't seen 720p on that site at all, so if anyone can give me a link to download, that would be nice :)

Guest myphim

@_siku_

Try this site

http://www.holdenpage.net/?p=4469

It has the 720p version you are looking for.

Megaupload is split into smaller files, so you'll need to join the files later.

Just finished watching the ending and I couldnt stop crying...!

And I have to say Lee Min Ho's acting skills have improved tremendously. Im impressed :D Hope to see him more often!

He won me over in this show. He did such a fantastic job I can't wait to see whatever he grabs hold too next. He has shown he can do comedy, angst, and love so the sky is the limit for this awesome actor. 

Guest megaPIGGxD

i'm sad that one of the OST songs weren't released! at least, I couldn't find it, even in the special CD. :(

I have just watched the EP20. My goodness, why did the director made the ending sad.

1. About KIM Yoong Joo - I don't want him to be dead. The nation needs this kind of uncorrupted prosecutor, although his name was ruined by his father. His death somehow will seal the City Hunter case.

2. I am touched on the meeting of the Pres & CH. I can feel the father instinct of the Pres.

3. There are questions above if the Pres was impeached. There was already a moved for his impeachment by Congress. Although it was not shown, I believe he was impeached on the solid evidences presented. Besides, there is a scene between the Lee Yoon Sung's friend and the mother addressing former president.

4. I hated Jin Pyo for his "death" manner of revenge. I am more than happy if he just let it go, on the ground that his revenge is somehow successful. Probably he still alive and also living in other countries.

5. I am crying on the confrontation scene between Jin Pyo and Lee Yoon Sung especially the scene of clasping each other hand. Why did the the Director made it sad?

My last word is LEE YOON SUNG IS NOT DEAD. HE IS VERY ALIVE & KICKING AND FULFILLED HIS PROMISE TO KIM NANA.

That's all my friends. See you again to another LEE MIN HO's project.

Just finished watching City Hunter (yes, I know i'm a bit late, but I was waiting for 720p version of ep.20 haha). My only complain about this episode is when the scene of YS and JP came, I was crying so hard and BAM, the next scene was DH's cafe o.O. If the PD included a time frame scene, like a line say ~6 months later, it probably would be less confusing. So basically my reaction went from crying and what the heck because of the sudden time jump. 

Other than that, great drama, for me, this is probably LMH's best drama. BOF and PT were like the small ones for him to try out roles and City Hunter was the one that proved he is a good actor, imo :). Tbh, I didn't really like BOF, and LMH wasn't really outstanding for me in that drama. I wasn't going to try City Hunter but I was bored, so I decided to watched it. Boy, I wasn't wrong at all, I would feel like missing out if I didn't watch CH, and now I'm a HUGE FAN of LMH <3

Hope to see LMH in another project soon <3 and PMY too! 

SO SADDDDDDDDDD!!!! Omg! It's excellent, but sad. Sigh.

I'm happy for Nana & YoonSung though.

I was so scared during his confrontation with Jin Pyo and what he was about to do x___x;!!!

I wish they did have longer happy-ending scenes.. but yeah, being rushed and all wasn't very good. Oh well.

Guest syao_sid

City Hunter took me in this whirlwind world and it would be a far long time before I can get over it. This would be another long and hard drama withdrawal for me so I just wanna share some of my thoughts.

The ending. It was heart wrenching. Despite being blinded by his conquest of revenge, I never once doubted LJP love for LYS. I had this feeling that when push comes to shove he would sacrifice his life for LYS and he did. And the same goes for Yoon Sung, for him LJP will always be his "real" father. This is why even for all the painful revelations of the things JinPyo did for the sake of revenge, Yoon Sung still address him as "father". That shooting scene, LJP claiming he's City Hunter and then reaching out their hands is truly one of the most memorable scenes in my history of watching kdrama. It left a big impact to me, the highlight of the drama. IMO, it was the perfect ending for them.

As for the NaNa-Yoon Sung love story, midway through the drama I already psyched myself that I wouldn't get much of those sweet, cuddly type of scenes like the ones in rom-com. Love is never a question between them but the timing. I JUST WISHED that they had a more of a happy ending than the meeting then smiling (i swear I saw that already many times in a lot of dramas) kind of ending. I felt that they deserve a more proper closure than that. and like everyone is asking.. where's the RING??!! I would have been contented if Yoon Sung was smiling then showing the ring. Even that would have made me feel contented. So here's hoping for a Special!! or Part 2 maybe?? *wishful thinking*

Lee Min Ho is on another level of HOTness in this drama. I can't even count how many times I paused and just stared at him..LOL! He proved that he's more than just a flower boy by playing Lee Yoon Sung justice. BOF may have launched him to stardom but I feel that City Hunter is the real turning point of him to be a REAL ACTOR.

I want to commend SBS for producing yet another great drama. It may not be perfect, but for me it's the closest as I could get. I reckon this drama would get a lot of awards. I'm betting for Kim Sang Joong and Lee Min Ho to snag acting awards.

This is the best action drama i've ever seen since IRIS the plot is so addicting i just wish they announce soon that they'll be having a second season. The only thing i think that is lacking is the interaction between Nana and Yoon sung in the last episode i was expecting sooo much his relationship with his biological father also it didn't have closure. They didn't gave justice to Prosecutor YJ's death. Gaaaaaahhh! all in all I will definitely miss CITY HUNTER it inspired me a lot as in i love it to death.

i'm sad that one of the OST songs weren't released! at least, I couldn't find it, even in the special CD. :(

I know! I want the other songs so badly. I keep checking everyday for them.

I miss City Hunter so much!!!

Guest adieu.cloud

I just REALLY hope they would come back for a second one, I had so much expectation for Minho and Nana . /:

& I was extremely happy for Gwangsoo and his wife. :)

Guest plumblossoms

I'm really sad City Hunter ended ㅠㅠ

I hope there is a season 2? That would be amazing <3

Did anyone notice... the suitcase Nana was carrying...it's the same >_<

I'm wondering if... She went off to America with his mom (her father passed away, and she quit her job)... since she was at the airport ^^;;

I also wonder if LYS remained in Seoul for a bit since the scene afterwards was him driving his car in Seoul? = /

In addition to my comment#4795, there are important things that should have been shown to avid watchers like me. Seemingly, they run out of time again just like MY Princess wherein a wedding is expected. They should have extended it for one episode just to polish the ending. I am not satisfied with the way the ending turned out to be.

1. They should have shown the rescue scene of LYS and where did he goes afterwards. Did he stayed in the same house bought by his "father" and still living in a lavish way. Who took care of him. I didn't see any scene or hint that his mother or KIM NANA took care of him.

2. The ring which he planned to give to KIM NANA. They should have shown it giving it to her as symbol of fulfillment to his promise.

I wish I could complain to the director by sending him a mail. Is it OK to send it to SBS?

In addition to my comment#4795, there are important things that should have been shown to avid watchers like me. Seemingly, they run out of time again just like MY Princess wherein a wedding is expected. They should have extended it for one episode just to polish the ending. I am not satisfied with the way the ending turned out to be.

1. They should have shown the rescue scene of LYS and where did he goes afterwards. Did he stayed in the same house bought by his "father" and still living in a lavish way. Who took care of him. I didn't see any scene or hint that his mother or KIM NANA took care of him.

2. The ring which he planned to give to KIM NANA. They should have shown it giving it to her as symbol of fulfillment to his promise.

I wish I could complain to the director by sending him a mail. Is it OK to send it to SBS?

Ok .. Agreed all above!!!! Where is the ring ?? And so many things not settle ... So please season 2 wl be better .

Ok .. Agreed all above!!!! Where is the ring ?? And so many things not settle ... So please season 2 wl be better .

They should at least show NaNa wearing the ring when she met YS at the airport. It would meant a long time jump after their engagement. Or show NaNa holding a child. Urgghh......

And I'm still in the dark......who untie that bad guy in the prosecutor's office???