[Drama 2011] City Hunter 시티헌터

Guest adikkeluangman

In the flashback, Kyung Hee said that Choi Eun Chan (the President) does not know about the child. So the timeline is weird. President Choi does not seem to have suspicions about Kyung Hee's child being his. President Choi must think that either Kyung Hee really quickly jumped on board with Mu Yeol (to make baby Yoon Sung) after breaking up with President Choi (I'm assuming she broke it off for with President Choi when she got threatened by Chun Jae Man) or that Kyung Hee cheated on President Choi with Mu Yeol and had Yoon-sung. Or perhaps that the baby was born prematurely. Either way, as of now it seems that President Choi thinks that Kyung Hee's baby was Mu Yeol's.

But Chun has been saying that he knows President Choi's secret. And President Choi seems scared about that. It the secret that President Choi is afraid of just simply that he cheated on his wife? Because if he doesn't know that Kyung Hee's baby was his, that secret is not so bad compared to fathering an illegitimate child.

I love that mirror scene and that YS kicking some butt. LMH looks so hot as his face expression doesn't even change while fighting bad guys.

And it's weird that while Jinpyo deserves to get beat up for making YS so miserable, it was a little painful to see him get beaten.

And I know people have had their frustrations with Nana but I just want to say that I have always loved her.

cover.jpg

City Hunter OST part 1

Tracklist:

01 사랑 - Yim Jae Beum (임재범)

02 사랑 (Inst.)

cover.jpg

City Hunter OST part 2

Release Date: 2011.06.03

Tracklist:

01. So Goodbye

02. It’s Alright

cover.jpg

City Hunter OST part 3

Release Date: 2011.06.10

Tracklist

01. 큐피트 Cupid – 걸스데이(Girl’s Day)

02. 큐피트 Cupid (Acoustic ver.) – 걸스데이(Girl’s Day)

03. Morning Garden

04. Dead Or Live

05. Sad Run

06. Middle Point Symphony

07. Nice Play

08. Red Water

cover.jpg

City Hunter OST part 4

Release Date: 2011.06.15

Tracklist:

01. Suddenly – 김보경

02. Lonely Day – J-심포니

03. City Hunter (inst.) – 오준성

04. Aria Of The City (inst.) – 오준성

05. NaNa’s Theme (inst.) – 오준성

06. Glory Of The City (inst.) – 오준성

07. Mama’s Crying (inst.) – 오준성

cover.jpg

City Hunter OST part 5

Release Date: 2011.06.23

Tracklist

01. 그대만 봐요 – 박규리

02. 그대만 봐요 (inst.) – 박규리

cover.jpg

City Hunter OST part 6

Release Date: 2011.07.06

Tracklist

01. 그대와 난 레인보우(Rainbow)

02. 그대와 난 (inst.)

cover.jpg

City Hunter OST part 7 *new*

Release Date: 2011.07.20

Tracklist:

01. I Love You, I Want You, I Need You – 애플 망고(Apple Mango)

02. 멈출 수 없는… – 손한별

03. I Love You, I Want You, I Need You (inst.)

Guest dramaok

13112092122511.jpg

ep. 18 written preview:

자신을 도와주러 온 윤성에게 진표는 니가 여길 왜 오냐며 화를 내지만 윤성은 진표와 등을 맞대고 하나씩 석두식 일당을 제압해 나간다.

윤성의 얼굴을 본 석두식은 시티헌터의 정체를 알게되고...

한편, 자신의 아파트에 침입한 괴한에게 납치를 당한 나나, 냉동창고 수조에 갖혀 버리는 위기일발의 상황을 맞이하고, 윤성은 나나를 구하러 가는데.

To Yoonsung who came to help him, Jinpyo asks angrily why he's here,

but Yoonsung and Jinpyo with their backs to each other, dominate over Seok Doo Shik's gang one by one.

Seok Doo Shik who saw Yoonsung's face realizes the City Hunter's identity...

Meanwhile, Nana gets kidnapped by the unidentified assailant who's invaded her apartment,

and she gets locked in a water tank at the refrigerated warehouse, and Yoonsung comes to rescue Nana, however....

--------------------

filming of a scene for tomorrow:

2011072114277735071.jpg

filmed at Seoul 63 building aquarium.

just nice butt pictures from filming. images from LMH gallery.

76077697.jpg

10541095.jpg

dont you just love the city hunter who wears such tight pants?

did YS drop this? what was this?

e17110720hdtvxvidbarosa.jpg

look how close YJ is to YS. he can prolly smell him. is he looking down his shirt.

i need to meditate.. or was I chanting. i'm jealous of the prosecutor too now.

e17110720hdtvxvidbarosa.jpg

Guest farhah1986

You can say I'm JP bias,because I do love JP dynamic relationship with YS...Although there is always drama about secret birth,I don't think it can match with the complexity of birth secret in this drama.YS not only has 2 dad but 3!!The first is bio dad,2nd is ghost dad,and 3rd one is the one who raise him.

Its true that the President is the cleanest among the group of five except his secret affair and likely has warmhearted side but I do think he's not worth to be YS's dad.Why?Because he make YS fatherless twice.I think thats why JP can't forgive the President.At first YS lost his dad because of his political aspiration and second while he's about to get a fatherly love from Mu Yeol which I think will be an awesome dad the President bad decision cause him lost his dad again.That alone make him lost his father twice.If the President indeed truly love KH why don't he stop KH marriage and marry her?It make no sense if he think KH suddenly married with some other guy because she not love him anymore.I remember when JP is about to kill the president in the first episode,he said at least the president is not the one who abandon them maybe for the sake of KH.he may not know about the baby but at least for KH sake,he shouldn't do something like this.

Among all the character I love YS and JP character soo much.I do think that YS is the most pityful character among them.He's not only losing his father twice but also the fact that his real father is the one that causing his ghost dad died and JP suffering and become revengeful will hurt YS so much.I'm started to feel annoying with YJ character,his constant interest to catch city hunter in my opinion make him the most clueless person than the one who know nothing.Like Nana although she know little about YS past ,she can guess that YS has been living with suffering while YJ seems like he has no idea what YS has been gone though to be what he is now.he think he know everything about YS but the reality is that there is much bigger thing happen behind his back that what he know.He also should know that his father alos the one that mke YS what he is.

After the truth about YS birth secret finally revealed I  finally understand JP motivation taking this revenge,he even apologise for his bestfriend for raising YS like this.After being the only one alive among 21 special agent,I don't think he can just easily forget what has happen to his comrade especially when he know the person that ordered this operation.

After YS declare to JP that he's not gonna kill anyone,I think JP know that YS will not killing anyone.I think JP will tell YS the truth and finally let the last target fate onto YS's hand.Although JP not achieve his goal to kill the President but he will make the President ridden with guilt by making his son's life turn upside down because of his foolish decision.

I'm not trying to blame anyone for causing YS suffering because it the truth that the incident in 1983 is the one that turn YS life upside down.Although  Mu Yeol is not YS's father,if the incident didn't happen YS will get all the love that he dreamt of before,living happily with his mother and father.

Am I too selfish? because I don't want JP died in the end.Although he's not YS bio father,but it will be great if we get to see YS and JP bonding go stronger than ever.

Who will YS choose in the end?Bio dad or foster dad? I guess we'll only know that only on the last episode.

Guest miniejungle

leslie, i love the screencaps of that scene, wuri couple looked divine (ok actually YS looked real good there, can't see much of Nana though!!! *clicked save* :)

^^dramaok, thanks for the preview. don't tell me he couldn't save her. i want to go home now and get ready for tonight's big episode. someone has to kill that target 4's henchman or else YS's identity and safety will be gone!!!!

just read dramabean's recap and how i love the way they put the actions in words!!! awesome!

edit: pervie Master dramaok, we need to have a complete butt collection!!!! i was :w00t: when they first zoomed into his butt when he was wearing the light blue pants in earlier episdoes (5 or 6) at his place, remember? :blink: couldn't take my eyes off the screen!!!! :ph34r: and boy, i do love a tight richard simmons like his!!! :P

Thanks to everyone for posting all the pics and download links.

Thanks to cozycrab for posting all the pictures of how the soundtracks look like. The different pics seem to show the transitiioning in the storyline. It's very interesting. The background music for the second song on the 7th Ost soundtrack is very familiar for me. Can anyone tell me what it is? It's bugging me like crazy.

Thanks to dramaok for translating the preview for Ep. 18. I wonder what the end of the preview means by ending it with a however. I find that every week, some problem gets resolved in a way. I remember like two weeks ago, the end of the week, they found YS's mother which was a problem that gets solved. Last week, YS feels that he should give up on NN just in case he dies, that is sort of like problem that YS had for a while and that was his way of getting it solved. I'm pretty sure this week, YS will find out about his father. I might be wrong, but I just feel that way.

I really never liked what JP is doing, but I still feel that he loves YS in some way. After spending so much time with YS, even though JP says it's all about revenge, I'm pretty sure some part in him really loves YS. I think that if YS was really in an extreme difficult situation, like maybe a life or death situation, he might save him. I just feel that there is still some good left in him, which is probably why I felt bad when JP got beaten up. I'm pretty sure some of you guys who felt the way I did probably thought the same way.

I really hope that YS will not push NN away from him anymore because it really doesn't do her any good that he did that. He thought it would, but the situation for her seems to get worse. I really hope there are more scenes with YS and NN because she makes him laugh. At this moment in time with all the problems, he should let her in. This way, they can talk about the problems that are coming up. Hmm...I'm wondering if the writers are ever going to mention anything more about NN's father.

I think eventually NN will forgive YJ because he did help her lots, but she needs to have some time to get over it. I just wish that YJ would get off YS's back. He is having so much problems and trying to save everyone that he should get a break in there. I find it sort of funny how everyone was so shocked when YS flipped YJ. I guess they never thought that the professor could do that. :P

Again....I'm praying for a happy ending. Everyone has different speculations about the ending. I don't really care how they get there as long as there is a good ending. But, if possible, I would like them to get together before that and then have to separate again for some other reason and then getting back together again rather than just YS trying to save NN, so he is pushing her away.

Ep. 18 seems very interesting. I really hope it is. I haven't really watched the last episodes fully just in case I get even more attached than I am right now just to get disappointed in the end. I really can't handle that. After I know the ending, then it would be easier for me to watch. Anyways....happy waiting everyone. Hope for more YS and NN scenes cause one scene is just not enough.....:(

Hmm...dramaok...not sure....it looks like a memory stick. I think YS dropped it because if YJ dropped it then, it would have to show YS picking it up. It would be a weird scene to have YJ drop his own thing and pick it up again. It probably might have some importance to it later on. Like, maybe YJ finds all the information about all those people and realize that YS is a good person and stop pursuing him? Who knows? But, I'm pretty sure it will pop up again later. Hmm...is the show that frustrating that it's making you think of other things to substitute for the show not giving you what you want? YJ does look like he is looking down YS's shirt. How weird!

Hi, Dear hunters! ^_^ Thanks so much for the written preview of ep.18 Translation! ^^ Please don't kill NN writter-nim PD-nim! :tears:

Now that we're near the end of this amazing drama, I'm more convinced that Show won't give us the happy ending I'm sure all of us want T_T

Guest cococrust

ep 17 c-sub

http://www.sendspace.com/file/pdsrew

OST

http://www.sendspace.com/file/la3044

110711 Section TV Entertainment - Lee Min Ho CUT

http://www.sendspace.com/file/4xg8gr

Guest dracog

tonight episode should be EPIC. PMY in the aquarium wow she is so brave, i wonder what it feels like. anyway if NN got killed in tonight episode, we will still have two more episodes which will make me frustrated to see YS so so so SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sad. geez, if that happened and he knows that he is the president son i wonder he will go to the dark side even more ckck

((( Episodes 01-18 )))

"City Hunter (2011) ViKi Softsubs"

Subtitles brought to you by the:...

~ City Hunter Team @ ViKi.com ~

ViKi Link: http://en.viki.com/channels/1820-city-hunter

Softsubs Link: http://en.viki.com/channels/1820-city-hunter/posts/7777-city-hunter-2011-viki-softsubs

The softsubs are synced to 720p-HANrel videos.

They should work for any resolution HANrel videos.

The RAW video files are also in folders on file hosting services...

MU Folders: 352p -|- 352p-HANrel -|- 450p-HANrel -|- 720p -|- 720p-HANrel -|- 720p-HanSun

FS Folders: 352p -|- 352p-HANrel -|- 450p-HANrel -|- 720p -|- 720p-HANrel -|- 720p-HanSun

The softsub links will be in folders on file hosts...

MegaUpload Folder | FileServe Folder | MediaFire Folder

The individual MU links for the softsubs...

SWTCH.E01.X264.720p-HANrel.ViKi.srt

SWTCH.E02.X264.720p-HANrel.ViKi.srt

SWTCH.E03.X264.720p-HANrel.ViKi.srt

SWTCH.E04.X264.720p-HANrel.ViKi.srt

SWTCH.E05.X264.720p-HANrel.ViKi.srt

SWTCH.E06.X264.720p-HANrel.ViKi.srt

SWTCH.E07.X264.720p-HANrel.ViKi.srt

SWTCH.E08.X264.720p-HANrel.ViKi.srt

SWTCH.E09.X264.720p-HANrel.ViKi.srt

SWTCH.E10.X264.720p-HANrel.ViKi.srt

Thanks to omgsun for covering for Ahoxan for this week. :)

SWTCH.E11.X264.720p-HANrel.ViKi.srt

SWTCH.E12.X264.720p-HANrel.ViKi.srt

SWTCH.E13.X264.720p-HANrel.ViKi.srt

SWTCH.E14.X264.720p-HANrel.ViKi.srt

SWTCH.E15.X264.720p-HANrel.ViKi.srt

SWTCH.E16.X264.720p-HANrel.ViKi.srt

SWTCH.E17.X264.720p-HANrel.ViKi.srt ((( new )))

SWTCH.E18.X264.720p-HANrel.ViKi.srt ((( new )))

NOTE: ViKi Softsubs synced to 720p-HanSun by BaekSoo are in Softsubs Folders

“City Hunter" Teases with Underwater Scenes from Upcoming Episode!   

c:hotshotlover30 || soompi

SSD released teaser stills of Park Min Young from tonight’s episode of “City Hunter.” As shown in the preview for episode 18, Kim Nana (Park Min Young) was kidnapped and tied underwater in an attempt to catch the City Hunter (Lee Min Ho).  

Filming took place on Monday at the 63 Sea Worlds in the 63 Building,  the tallest skyscraper in Seoul. Because it is one of the popular  destinations for local tourists, filming had to take place after hours.  Park Min Young bravely completed the necessary shoot underwater with  both her hands and feet tied. Filming was especially difficult and  grueling for both Park Min Young and the crew because it took place in a  real saltwater filled tank at the aquarium. Not only was the water  salty, but the water temperature was close to zero degrees Celsius.

While the sharks were taken out, all the other living creatures were  kept to make the scene as real as possible. Special underwater equipment  was brought in to create a beautiful cinematographic effect of the  shots. Despite the challenging and tiring process, Park Min Young never  let it show how exhausted she was.

A representative of SSD stated, “She wasn’t just underwater. Both her  hands and feet were tied, and she probably had a much more difficult  time than she lets on. It’s vital for the actors and the crew to have  perfect timing for underwater shootings, and the process only gets more  grueling if either one makes an NG. Luckily, Park Min Young and the crew  were able to safely complete shooting; and while it’s a critical,  serious scene, it’s portrayed very beautifully.”

“City Hunter” will air its 18th episode tonight, July 21st, on SBS at 9:55PM KST. It recorded 18.8% (AGB Nielsen) viewership ratings for last night’s episode. Park Si Hoo’sThe Princess’s Man” recorded 10.2% for its 1st episode, while Jung Yong Hwa’sHeartstrings” followed with 5.7%. 

15b880b281785a207946bc0d6c675f11_large.jpg

-------------------

I AM FREAKIN PROUD OF PARK MINYOUNG! JJANG!

just some lame banners i made for fun because i simply adore this drama & our otp too much <3

p.s: they're all 300x130 btw ^_____^ and no need to credit me even though it would be nice if you guys do, just please don't claim these as yours x__x enjoy~ :]

2q2jnmv.png29p4383.png

hveav7.pngmd2n8z.png

n30klf.pngsen4w2.png

15yxfdy.pngnppb4l.png

amqtrb.png69gp06.png

2n4l0h.pngeunghc.png

i know i know~ they're super simple & plain because 1. i'm lazy 2. i'm not creative D: 3. these simple ones are easy & fast to make LOL i'll make more later when i'm free kekeke~

ENJOY! CITY HUNTER HWAITING <3

I just love Park Min Young as Kim Nana to her critics out there...personally I think she executed her characters emotions and personality so well throughout the series...AJA AJA FIGHTING PMY! I know she was a good actress but heck...reading that she was filming underwater with hands tied and legs as well...I SALUTE YOU GIRL! I'm so very proud of you!

I can't wait for tonight's episode, I hope after this episode Nana and Yoon Seung finally get back together...

Guest chloe.c

CROSSING MY FINGERS THAT EVERYTHING GOES SMOOOTHLY TOMORROW! PLEASE NO DEATHSSSSS!!!

I'm thinking Nana won't die!!??!! Since they are still filming now and I take it they aren't still filming for tomorrow's episode right =="""

SIGH. Hearing all these recaps n stuff, thank you alllll. I basically already have a heart attack reading what happens. I've still delayed watching last week's episodes!! Don't want my heart to be broken!

I hope to hear sweet scenes and good news tomorrow!!!!! Then I'll be motivated to catch up again ahhahaha .

PLEASE & THANKYOU!!! :D

KNN dying tomorrow doesn't seem like a possibility considering there were, I think, bts scenes posted where they were on a lakeside or something and NN was throwing rocks into the water? I'm pretty sure I haven't seen it unless I missed something which I could have. Those pics seem so relaxing. If it was later on, it does mean that YS's relationship with NN got better considering now, they can't even stand together and at the lakeside they did. I'm more worried about the ending. I think tomorrow, hoping, could be a major part in putting YS and NN sort of back together. Well, at least, YS would not push her away? That's what I think.

Guest farhah1986

I'm worried that target 4 know where is KH.It will bring a big headache for YS.He need to protect so many people until he forgot to protect himself.I think the head security guard has take alarm with YS behaviour.I think YS will only know about target 5 once target 4 get caught or in the end of this episode.That will give a big cliffhanger.I wonder from whom YS gonna know about his birth secret.

I just watching ep 17 with subtitle.So MY know that YS not his son but decide to take care of him as his own.I thats what make JP feeling bitter toward the President.MY not only saving KH from commiting suicide but also his son but end up being abandon by the President himself.I think thats the sole reason JP take this revenge