[Drama 2011] City Hunter 시티헌터

Guest adikkeluangman

Guest aminta25

This episode almost gave me a heart attack at the end...omg omg JP, I wanted you dead, but now I don't want you dead... :crazy:

I love how at the end father and son are going to battle this out, I swear I never saw this coming...

I know many people are not happy cause we didn't get our YS/NN moments, but i'm sooo glad, we took a rest from all that angst. I need my City Hunter to buckle down and concetrate on finishing his job, and NN is just a distraction at this point. I love romance but romance is the least of my worries at this moment.

now it making sense to me.....

so, daddy from hell kidnapped ys not because he was his dead friend's son. but because he knows pres is the real father, and his ultimate revenge would be to have ys kill or be kill by the pres.

or at least that's what i think anyway..

Guest luv_harmony

Btw what did YS say to NN when she was pretending to be unconscious? Is that part up on YT..can't really wait to watch it wub.gif

so wl NN got shot again at the lakeside from protecting our YS ... and die?? NN is the most sad person in this drama :'(

Btw LMH just uploaded a self taken photo of him in his FB account 50mins ago

Saying he is shooting CH !!! <3 it

now it making sense to me.....

so, daddy from hell kidnapped ys not because he was his dead friend's son. but because he knows pres is the real father, and his ultimate revenge would be to have ys kill or be kill by the pres.

or at least that's what i think anyway..

Yup, I too think that's his ultimate revenge...I used to think JP loved YS and had a heart(cold but still a heart) but now I realize that his heart has shriveled to the size if a raisin with all this revenge planning.

And saw the preview..looks like JP's assistant..Sang Sook(?) :unsure: I forgot his name..is the one who will be caught as the CH.

Guest szufontana

Hmm, I have some thoughts to share after watching ep 17 live. Mind you, I don't understand Korean so everything is totally guesswork.

I think by now it's pretty clear YS is the son of the Pres. He cannot be otherwise, not with all the clues and all. And I think what they were trying to do this week was emphasise how they seem so naturally like father and son, hence all the scenes of them together bathed in a warm light. (Cue heartwarming music.)

I was in both minds about JP's fate at the end. I was hoping he would die, cos seriously, someone needs to die by now. Then YS comes in, and I'm like, awww, he's saving his dad. That's so sweet. Him and foster dad against the baddies. Then it wasn't so bad JP is kept alive after all, but I'm betting my next milkshake that he'll die eventually, Come on, someone HAS to die, right?

As for YS and Nana, much as I would like them to get together and please make up already, I agree that this doesn't make sense at the present, not when YS just told her to forget him and totally left her at Han river to weep buckets. Plus, like someone mentioned, this is not a rom-com, but an action flick, so romance has to take a backseat. I know they'll end up eventually, but well, I have a feeling Min-Min shippers will just have to be content with ep 12 and replay all the YS-Nana scenes from there, cos that's all we're gonna get till the last ep.

3 more ep to go and I'm already missing the show! Can't believe it! Let's hope CH sustains its tight plot and fantastic directing to the end. I'm not even going to mention the acting cos I can see all the actors are giving their 101%.

CH, fighting!!!!

Haven't watched Ep. 17 yet, but really have to comment. Thanks to everyone for the links, caps, and .

I sort of watched the last part of it with the Ep. 18 preview thanks to psycho2005. I was practically screaming at the screen for YS to hurry up and get there. I don't like what JP has been doing, but I still feel bad for him at that part. I'm glad YS made it.

So, I guess it is confirmed that the President is YS's father...hmm...I wonder how they will react to this. I sort of hoped that JP was the father. Seriously, YS has too many fathers.

I find that this is the second time that when YS pushes NN away, she always gets into grave danger. I hope after this, he stops pushing her aways because it always seems to get her in more danger than just staying beside YS. I really want to see this couple get together asap!!! I think tomorrow might be a better episode for the couple.

I think the kidnapping of NN is in the beginning of Ep. 18 based on YS clothes. I'm sort of happy about that because I don't really want that to be a cliffhanger for next weeks episodes. Too long of a wait!!

Btw what did YS say to NN when she was pretending to be unconscious? Is that part up on YT..can't really wait to watch it *quoted image*

Y carries N home across the bridge – all the way to her bed. Y says looking at her: what made you drink? was it cuz of me?i’m like a dummy huh? I told you to let me go-but I cant stand it- i cant send you to some other guy but I cant be by your side either. N- dont be hurt.

credit: Softy

You can read the whole episodes Live recap here: City Hunter episode 17 recap

Posted Today, 10:11 AM

View Postleslie_lei, on Today, 09:39 AM, said:

Spoiler

*quoted image*

The last target? XDDDDDDDDDDD no show you cant do this to me.

Is that KNN's boss????? :o It looks like his hair.

Yes it's KNN's boss omg this drama always unprecdible and make me going crazy I think tommorow will be the core~

credit: Softy

You can read the whole episodes Live recap here: City Hunter episode 17 recap

Thanks. That part sounds really sweet after it got tranlsated. Ay...I just wish they would stop torturing themselves.

So, what did I hear about NN getting shot at the lakeside? And here, I was hoping that there was no major cliffhanger for me to wait for next week's episodes. Ay....why oh why all this torture for the couple? Oh well....as long as they get together at the end, I guess I can endure it. :(

Thanks. That part sounds really sweet after it got tranlsated. Ay...I just wish they would stop torturing themselves.

So, what did I hear about NN getting shot at the lakeside? And here, I was hoping that there was no major cliffhanger for me to wait for next week's episodes. Ay....why oh why all this torture for the couple? Oh well....as long as they get together at the end, I guess I can endure it. :(

What?! Nah..someone was wondering if it will happen, I think..no proofs yet. But am guessing there will be a showdown with the chief and YS and NN will intervene.

Guest crazypilovee

i'm so surprised at how scarred i was for JP when the bad guys came. haha i really don't like his character but seeing him go down like that just wasn't right. but i hope he still dies (while redeeming himself) in the end... haha

YS kicked richard simmons again today :D

guys, love the recap! thank you sooo much!

finally, a part of my prediction came true: that the creepy, evil CJM right hand guy would kidnap NN and use her to bait YS. let's just hope that YS saves her in time, so they can get to the next part of my prediction: 

* so, while NN is inside the water tank, it fills up with water and she almost drowns

* when YS is done fighting off the evil dude, he's gonna save NN and try to revive her but she stays unconscious

* then, he brings her to his house, takes off her clothes to dry them, and puts her in bed

* when NN wakes up, she's gonna try to leave but YS will stop her

* and then the bed scene. YAY!!!

ok, a girl can dream. but seriously...bed scene please?

hahaa.

i think it is very plausible though that after YS rescues her from the tank, he'll do CPR on her.... and then it'll turn into a real kiss? lol

*quoted image*

The last target? XDDDDDDDDDDD no show you cant do this to me.

hmmm i think NN's boss became suspicious of YS (when he threw YJ down in front of them) & prolly pulled the gun on him b/c he wanted to catch him as CH?

Yup, I too think that's his ultimate revenge...I used to think JP loved YS and had a heart(cold but still a heart) but now I realize that his heart has shriveled to the size if a raisin with all this revenge planning.

And saw the preview..looks like JP's assistant..Sang Sook(?) :unsure: I forgot his name..is the one who will be caught as the CH.

ahh i think u might be right!! it looks more like Sang Gook... aww he's turning so good now :3

I find that this is the second time that when YS pushes NN away, she always gets into grave danger. I hope after this, he stops pushing her aways because it always seems to get her in more danger than just staying beside YS. I really want to see this couple get together asap!!! I think tomorrow might be a better episode for the couple.

yeaaa he needs to stop doing that!! hopefully they'll stay together until the end of the series :) i mean once he finds out about his real dad... he's gonna NEED Nana by his side to console him!!