[Drama 2011] City Hunter 시티헌터

Guest adikkeluangman

Guest pallycute

AGB RATINGS

Best Love 17.4 %

City Hunter 10.5%

Romance Town 10.1%

‘로맨스타운’, 수목극 시청률 3위…‘시티헌터’ 첫 방송 우위

[TV리포트 김예나 기자] ‘로맨스타운’이 동시간대 방송된 수목드라마 경쟁에서 3위를 기록했다.

시청률조사회사 AGB닐슨미디어리서치 집계결과 지난 25일 방송된 KBS 2TV 수목드라마 ‘로맨스타운’은 전국기준 시청률 10.1%를 기록했다. 이는 전회 방송분 9.0%에서 1.1%P 상승한 수치다.

하지만 같은 날 첫 방송된 SBS ‘시티헌터’가 10.5%를 찍으며 근소한 차이로 2위 자리를 내줬다. 경쟁작 MBC ‘최고의 사랑’은 17.4%로 회를 거듭할수록 시청률 상승세를 보이고 있다.

한편 이날 ‘로맨스타운’에서는 노순금(성유리 분)을 사이에 두고 강건우(정겨운 분)과 김영희(김민준 분)의 삼각 러브라인이 형성되며 극의 재미를 이끌었다.

사진 = KBS 2TV ‘로맨스타운’ 화면 캡처

김예나 기자 yeah@tvreport.co.kr

-----------------------------------------------------------

LIKE FATHER LIKE SON :lol:

5erasd3.jpg

6twed74.jpg

source: SBS

Guest fallmoon

AGB rating - City Hunter EP1

AGB : Nationwide 10,5

Seoul 11

-----------------

시티헌터’ 첫회, 이민호 액션폭발 두자릿수 시청률 ‘쾌조의 출발’

[뉴스엔 고경민 기자]

'시티헌터' 첫방송이 두 자릿수 시청률을 기록하며 순조로운 출발을 보였다.

시청률조사회사 AGB닐슨미디어리서치에 따르면 5월 25일 방송된 SBS '시티헌터'(극본 황은경,최수진/연출 진혁) 1회는 10.5%의 전국 시청률을 기록했다.

이날 방송에서는 이윤성(이민호 분)의 출생과 성장과정에 대한 설명이 주를 이뤘다. 극 초반 중견배우들의 열연과 극 중반 이후 등장한 배우 이민호의 화려한 액션연기가 원작에 대한 부담감 속에서도 시청자들의 기대감을 자극하기 충분했다.

한편 동시간대 방송된 MBC '최고의 사랑'은 17.4%, KBS 2TV '로맨스타운'은 10.3%의 시청률을 각각 나타냈다.

고경민 goginim@newsen.com

기사제보 및 보도자료 newsen@newsen.com

copyrightⓒ 뉴스엔. 무단전재 & 재배포 금지 setFontSize(0);

Guest freshies13

I thought the ratings would be better, but its the first episode I am sure the ratings will go up... City Hunter Fighting

Guest tukyshinee

City Hunter.EP.01.110525.HDTV.XViD-HANrel

lJSlP.jpg

DOWNLOAD

Credit : Torrent, HANrel

Upload : Tukyshinee @ Soompi

Do Not Hotlink & Take Out With Full Credits

SBS gathers all the actors who were good in terms of acting coz most of them I've already seen in other drama.  Well, 10-11 % rating was not bad and for the 1st episode its really good and for sure it will become top rating drama as the episode goes on.

Minho really surprise me :o ,  acting wise,  thumbs up! :) .  Hope there will be availabe subtitle... ASAP, kekeke.. :)

Thanks in advance to those who will sub CH. :D

CONGRATS ! 

Wow, this was an impressive first episode. :D This was the type of first episode that I expected, and didn't get, from Athena. :o

The competition for viewers is going to be nail-biting because all three current Wed/Thursday dramas are quite interesting, well-crafted and well-executed in their own way. It's a good thing that "Manny" on the cable channel is ending soon because frankly, these three dramas will leave it in the dust.

Aside from all the obvious impressive scenes, I was really 'wow'ed' by being able to recognize all the faces of the 5 older men, from their other dramas. They were fathers from 49 Days, Will It Snow For Christmas, Cinderella's Sister and the guys that were in Life is Beautiful and New Tales of Gisaeng. Apparently, the 'father' guys didn't lean any lessons from their other drama. They're still making bad decisions. hee hee. :P

Guest farhah1986

Wow, this was an impressive first episode. :D This was the type of first episode that I expected, and didn't get, from Athena. :o

The competition for viewers is going to be nail-biting because all three current Wed/Thursday dramas are quite interesting, well-crafted and well-executed in their own way. It's a good thing that "Manny" on the cable channel is ending soon because frankly, these three dramas will leave it in the dust.

Aside from all the obvious impressive scenes, I was really 'wow'ed' by being able to recognize all the faces of the 5 older men, from their other dramas. They were fathers from 49 Days, Will It Snow For Christmas, Cinderella's Sister and the guys that were in Life is Beautiful and New Tales of Gisaeng. Apparently, the 'father' guys didn't lean any lessons from their other drama. They're still making bad decisions. hee hee. :P

Yes...I'm also impressed with the first episode and looks like I will continue following this drama.Lee Min Ho act really well as Lee YS...and I'm glad that his character develop really well and his past is what make he is now...

LOL. That's exactly what my sister and I said as we were watching. I thought the veteran actors gave impressive performances though, through and through. The arrogance of the intial 4 just oozed from the scene and the heart-breaking decision made by the final one was soo evident on his face. The foreign actors were pretty amazing too. The teacher soldier, and the background soldiers were pretty expressive for the 2-5 seconds they had on screen LOL.

That said, it was Kim Sang Joong (his "father") that IMPRESSED me the most! Man, I mean, I knew from his past body of work just how amazing he was but the versatility from

bromance, to upright soldier, to jungle mercenary. Brilliant brilliant performance. His eyes just expressed everything.

The only negative:

The ending. For some reason, I dont think that mood went well with the stage set for it. It was kind of weak imo. But, I'm really really looking forward to this.

I HOPE it doesnt disappoint and keeps up the same pace.

Guest farhah1986

I read the recap just now...and now I understand what actually happen in first episode...So the moment LJP told the truth about YS birth father he's only 17?Then there is a few years gap between it and he return to korea with new image..I guess the few years gap is how he built his character as elite MIT graduate at the same time mastered all type of martial art.I can see that YS character is complex and I'm looking forward how his character grow.

Guest starlight tears

The story background is very good, the acting are superb, I think all the Dad's in the kdrama that i watched is there... and plus Lee Min Ho and Park Min Young... I'm in to this drama... :w00t: Hope the ratings gets better!

Guest JzzMeen

Sharing translated news on City Hunter.. Thanks to sis Monika...hope for better rating on Ep 02..

"City Hunter" - Lee Min Ho's innocence charm captivate viewers moni1.jpg

SBS latest drama "City Hunter first episode is already aired at 25th of May.

The first Episode of "City Hunter" is bringing a crisp action crisp and makes us stop breathing. And without break, it ended with a suspense scene. Other brilliant actors who showed up at the first scenes was Kim Sang Jung, Park Sang Min, Cheon Ho Jin and Kim Mi Sook. 

But the special appearance is made by Lee Min Ho with his traditional masculinity. He show his loneliness, and it can be showed to the viewers.

"City Hunter" is the third big-hit drama, where Lee Min Ho is coming back again after "Boys Over Flowers" (꽃보다 남자) and "Personal Preference" (개인의 취향) . And through this drama, Lee Min Ho show his potential.

Lee Min Ho's character is going to South Korea to search for a person, after rescuing someone with his naughty attitude and actions, Lee Min Ho as a brand new fresh appearance. Lee Min Ho's appearance with his innocent smile could bright the mood of the viewers.

Lee Min Ho finished his training already, where he's trained, practice and guided to do some Martial Arts, including a Philippines Martial. Featuring some action mature action scene, we could feel his wild charm.

After that, the lonely "City Hunter" would meet Kim Na Na (Park Min Young), and the viewers was expect to see their love line.

Seeing the first episode of Lee Min Ho, looks like it already meet people's expectations, while it has many possibility to gain more attention.

happy@osen.co.kr

Original Source : Newsnate

English Translation : Monika

Link to the translated article

" City Hunter" First Episode - Lee Min Ho's Action Leads to Explosive Double Digit Rating

moni2.jpg

"City Hunter" first episode record a double-digit rating, and showing a good start. The rating, according to the rating reseacrch firm AGB Nielsen Media Research at 25th May, the first airing date of SBS "City Hunter', the first episode's rating is 10.5% nationwide. The first episode which tells the birth of the hero Lee Yoon Seong (Lee Min Ho) is dominating. The antagonist and protagonist character has come out from the beginning, but Lee Min Ho come out dramatically at the middle of the episode, and the hot actor show spectacular action scenes. Lee Min Ho's burden because of the viewers's expectation was somehow stimulate him.

At the same time, "The Greatest Love / Best Love " '최고의 사랑" by MBC gain 17.4 % rating and "Romance Town" by KBS2 gain 10.3% rating from the audience.

Original Source : Newsen

English Translation : Monika

Thanks again to Monika and her translated article HERE

I love it, it was so intense and so well crafted the action sequence were spectacular and it was sad at the same time, I really enjoyed the first episode. I hope they keep it up and it doesn't turn into a pure love drama nothing against romantic dramas but I am watching greatest love and lie to me, I want an action drama too...

Guest relly

Hi Everyone,

City Hunter Episode 1 English Soft-Sub Subtitle is out.

24q652p.jpg

City Hunter 1 English Subtitle can be found Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

This is a new project for the DSS CTS Team

URL: http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?%2Ftopic%2F1527-city-hunter-2011%2F

Please visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

Lee Min Ho of ‘City Hunter’ lives his reputation!

cityhunterq.jpg

The first episodes viewer rated a 10.5% and fans love Lee Min Ho and Kim Sang Joong’s combos.

Lee Min Ho has made a successful start as a man after the Boys over Flowers.

On the 25th, the first episode of City Hunter was aired. According to AGB Nielson Media Research, the first episode rated a 10.5% viewership.

The competition dramas, MBC’s The Best Love was 17.4% but the City Hunter surpassed KBS 2TV’s Romance Town which rated a 10.3%.

City Hunter was remade with the Mt.Awoong’s explosion incident and the drama boasts its powerful casting from Lee Min Ho, Kim Sang Joong and others.

On the first episode, Kim Sang Joong, a former North Korean military trainer who turned into the president’s body guard, loses his friend Park Sang Min during the plan at the explosion. At this Kim, abducted Lee Min Ho, Kim Mi Sook and Park Sang Min’s son. Kim then trains Lee to become the strongest man to revenge who betrayed him and Park.

When Kim and Lee were in a tough training, Kim, by accident steps on a landmine and loses one leg. At this, Lee finds out about the secret behind his father’s death and the plan for revenge. He determines to become the city hunter.

Especially, on the episode, Lee showed a various new side. He showed action to reveal a manly side and showed a soft side with his smile.

Kim Sang Joong, also added a charm to the drama. Kim showed off his professional acting skills who has been planning for a revenge.

Meanwhile, on the 26th, the second episode will address the meeting of the other main characters, Lee Min Ho, Park Min Young, and Goo Hara.

Source Nate by Ye Sul

credit: en.korea

***********************************************************************************************************************************************

"City Hunter" first episode, Lee Min-ho rates 2 digits

photo172999.jpg

The first episode of "City Hunter" rated a 2 digit number and showed a very good start.

According to AGB Nielsen Media Research, SBS "City Hunter" on the 25th rated 10.5% on national average.

This episode drew the story about Lee Yoon-seong's (Lee Min-ho) growth process. The act by middle aged actors and actresses in the beginning and Lee Min-ho's fancy action in the later half was enough to stimulate viewers.

Meanwhile, MBC "The Greatest Love" rated 17.4% and KBS 2TV "Romance Town" rated 10.3%.

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20110526n03241 (Korean)

credit: HanCinema

((( Episodes 01-01 )))

"City Hunter (2011) ViKi Softsubs"

Subtitles brought to you by the:...

~ City Hunter Team @ ViKi.com ~

ViKi Link: http://en.viki.com/channels/1820-city-hunter

Softsubs Link: http://en.viki.com/channels/1820-city-hunter/posts/7777-city-hunter-2011-viki-softsubs

The softsubs are synced to 720p-HANrel videos.

They should work for any resolution HANrel videos.

The softsub links will be in folders...

MU Folder: "City Hunter (2011) ViKi Softsubs"

http://www.megaupload.com/?f=DXO81Z8U

MF Folder: "City Hunter (2011) ViKi Softsubs"

http://www.mediafire.com/?days12ko9r4da

The individual MU links for the softsubs...

SWTCH.E01.X264.720p-HANrel.ViKi.srt ((( new )))

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8VCUHEP4