[Drama 2011] City Hunter 시티헌터

Guest adikkeluangman

Guest happy2qt

Is this some kind of a premonition of what will happen to Yoon Sung and Kim Na Na? Do you guys remember that in the movies, when a photo frame breaks then something bad happens to the person in the photo? Also look at how the broken glass separated Na Na and Yoon Sung, OH NO!

cityhunterpremonitionphoto1.jpg

Photo Source: City Hunter DC Gallery

“Last night Lee Min Ho and Park Min Young filmed a kiss scene by the Han river

그리고 한강변에서 키스씬이 있었다고 하는 소식도 트윗을 통해”

— Netizens on blog.daum

cr: nhimcon@tumblr

w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif

ok! this is the greatest news i've had all week for CH! been depressed since yesterday.... it is very likely this "kiss" scene will be in tomorrow's episode b/c they're basically doing live shooting now... so if it was filmed last night... it will be in tomorrow's episode... i'm pretty confident about it...

b/c when YS said, "KNN, I like you", he was still wearing the clothes he did from his mission at the end of episode 15.... so my guess is that he probably went to her home later that night and told her his feelings... he probably also told her the story behind his revenge... and maybe the kiss scene will happen the day after when KNN have come to terms with the truth.... who knows... i could be wrong, but it's better to dwell on something, rather than waiting and driving yourself nuts!

watching YS and ahjusshi fight like a married couple was the best part of this episode. SO FUNNY! Ahjusshi was so hurt by YS stopping his credit cards...running away to Nana...and YS coming to get him. Poor Nana!

WAA today's episode was good!

Loved the bit with Yoon Sung and Ahjusshi! HYSTERICAL!

and to all the north american fans of city hunter....

CITY HUNTER IS NOW AVAILABLE ON HULU!

they only have from eps. 1-10 though :P

http://www.hulu.com/city-hunter

^=o that's a possibility of a happy ending, I can imagine it now. Because of the whole revenge thing, they were separated etc (or YS moved to America to cure his mom), then at the end of the year, YS and NN meet each other again at Boshingak, smiling :D.  

But I still demand a make out scene before that

Thanks dramaok for answering my question and for translating what Nana's wish is.

Hmm..when I read that translation it made me think of the same thing, which would solve the whole picture breaking thing, having her wish fulfilled and the whole symbolization that the ring has. YS would give it to her there maybe. If that is the case, then I would be very happy. I would be even more happy if YJ gets to be with the veterianarian (forgot her name), and JP and and YS's mom are on good terms. I can really feel JP liking or even loving YS's mother. *Down on knees and praying really hard*

The wife-husband relationship that YS has with Ahjussi is really funny!! :P

Guest chloe.c

I like how most people aren't talking about the broken photo frame. Blocking out all the negativity possibilities!! LOL (aka not avoiding reality) :'(

I didn't watch yet, but is it for sure that YS said his confession to NN herself or was he like just talking to himself or something... :S It better not be that way.

And HEHEHEHE OMGGG KISSSS SCENEEEE. YES PLEASE! FLUSTER ME WITH MANY MORE KISS SCENES. AT LEAST ONE IN EVERY EPISODE TILL THE END WOULD BE GREAT (that's like only 5 kisses, NOT greedy at allll).

But anyway...I think I would still like to discuss that photo frame despite the sadness of it all.. I kind of think that is foreshadowing something bad too.... :'( FML... it better not be death....but nor do I want a separation!!! Anyone have a more optimistic prediction to make me feel better?!?!? :(

About _siku_'s ending prediction, I sure hope it IS a happy ending, but I ALSO reallyy hate endings where the leads 'reunite' in like the last 5 minutes of the show or something!! hate it hate it hate it. But of course, better than NO happy ending or a VAGUE one or an open ending... so.. ya. JUST KEEP IT AT HAPPY ENDING WITH NN AND YS :D

I have been thinking... I don't think YJ really wants to catch CH because:

- He knows he isn't a bad guy (I mean he saved his and Nana's life.)

- They have the same goal though other ways to get to that goal.

- He needs CH to get some info he needs.

- Allthough he knows for a pretty long time YS is CH he doesn't want to admit it because he fears he's right I think (untill ep 16 as we see in the preview)

- He had many chances to catch him already. (I mean he could have forced YS to do some tests and such)

Other then that I also felt that in this episode all went a bit to smoothly (accept the CH mission). I mean no naggy YJ behind his back all the time, daddy is taking it easy. When that nurse bought that sound system I was like uhoh that can't be good (I was thinking it would be a bomb or contained some evil message or something) but then the music started and I was like huh? And then I saw the dad and was totally confused like what is going here? No dragging out of the hospital, no talking to her what so ever. But hey I was allready surprised that daddy did nothing when he was spying at them at her house. I think he had a little change of heart there. I mean he loves YS and he knows he loves his mother and I think he loves her too. And he leaves Nana alone too. He was so shocked when YS wounded himself in front of him.

Guest webby

Episode 15 - July 13, 2011

AGB Nielsen

City Hunter 19.9(nationwide)/20.5(seoul)

Romance Town 11.6/12.5

Heartstrings --

TNmS

City Hunter 17.4(nationwide)/19.6(seoul)

Romance Town 11.1/12.3

Heartstrings --

YS and ajuhsshi love spat thing is hilarious. I really enjoyed Sae Hee and Young Ju scene at his house. They really have chemistry. Poor YJ, he feels as if he's a lone island. I'm glad SH dropped by to encourage him. Seems like his dad caused them to break up??

Guest rainyrainy

@otcho thankuuuuuuu so much for the live update , u saved my afternoon , as soon as I finished my meeting I returned back to my office and laptop to read ur live update :)

as everybody here I loved that bickering scene between Ajhussi and YS , ajhussi making himself pitiful was tooo funny and cute .

I think YJ will work with CH ( YS ) to finish the work about the remaining two targets .

JP gifting YS's mum a radio with the song she likes makes think if he is really YS's dad , he loves her and it's making him softening , I loved how he looked happy and calm when he knew she acceoted the gift and was happy for the song ( I feel YS's mum is for JP just like NN for YS , the problem is she's not tooo much in contact with him and that's why her effect is not very strong right now , I'm sure if she was in direct contact with him the way NN is with YS )

@happy2qt : I had that same bad feeling when I saw that scene and how the broken glass was separating them , I wish it's just a scene and not a premiss for what may happen in the last episodes .

I'm happy that YS is finally going to confess to NN , it's about time to do that especially becoz NN did  the same so many times  , those two has to have a happy ending writer-nim and PD-nim or else I won't watch any of ur work anymore :P

On SBS' Night of TV Entertainment today before City Hunter, there was a Lee Minho interview. When asked about City Hunter's ending, he replied,

"There will be an incredible reversal (unexpected turn of events/revelation). And a very surprising final revenge plan. The ending will not be easily predictable."

During the interview, he also said that...

His favorite action scene was the spoon action scene and the most difficult was the fight scene between him and Sang Guk (Jin Pyo's lackey) because he hadn't slept for four days straight.

And for Lee Minho, City Hunter is a drama after which he will have become a better actor.

I totally agree. You are rocking your role as Lee Yoon Sung.

Hello Hunters!  I read all the insights and comments thanks for sharing this is my daily routine while waiting to finish my download. Just done downloading City Hunter epi 15 excited to watch now. Thanks to semifly for uploading CH!  You're my angel! smile.gif 

Guest victoriamai

pandasloveme > in the manga Ryo & Kaori have to get married but she's killed before in a car accident, hopefully this is from the alternative end of them together from the manga "Angel Hearth". From the manga City Hunter, they just continue to be partner and to mess around... ^^

REALLY?!?!?!??!?! I HAD NO IDEA! I just heard from a friend...... -______________________- if she dies, I'm going to die too!!! lajdklajlkjda noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo~

Guest khyamay

Episode 15 - July 13, 2011

AGB Nielsen

City Hunter 19.9(nationwide)/20.5(seoul)

Romance Town 11.6/12.5

Heartstrings --

YS and ajuhsshi love spat thing is hilarious. I really enjoyed Sae Hee and Young Ju scene at his house. They really have chemistry. Poor YJ, he feels as if he's a lone island. I'm glad SH dropped by to encourage him. Seems like his dad caused them to break up??

Thanks for the ratings... wow 0.1 away from 20% hmm city hunter fighting :D

Guest myphim

Thank you webby for the rating. Hope it will go over 20% tomorrow.

@Chloe.C I'm sorry but I can't seem to find any optimistic outcomes for that broken glass frame. You know what they about say about 7 years bad luck for broken mirror. OMG, I really don't want a sad ending.

On SBS' Night of TV Entertainment today before City Hunter, there was a Lee Minho interview. When asked about City Hunter's ending, he replied,

"There will be an incredible reversal (unexpected turn of events/revelation). And a very surprising final revenge plan. The ending will not be easily predictable."

During the interview, he also said that...

His favorite action scene was the spoon action scene and the most difficult was the fight scene between him and Sang Guk (Jin Pyo's lackey) because he hadn't slept for four days straight.

And for Lee Minho, City Hunter is a drama after which he will have become a better actor.

I totally agree. You are rocking your role as Lee Yoon Sung.

Thanks Joonni for the interview info..... Hmmmm, two questions come to mind.

Will KNN's father awaken from his coma and provide some insight into the 1983 incident surprising JP?

Did JP give KH the engagement ring?

:crazy: I demand someone forces him to get a good night sleep. 4 days without sleep is not good why didn't he faint yet? humz

YS finally tell KNN he likes her but as always they will not be together. YS probably tell her "even though I like you we will not be able to live a normal like together" something like that.  I really hope they will have more sweet scenes together. I feel bad for the way YS treats NN. One minute hot and the next minute cold.  I mean we know why YS is worried but still if he decided to keep NN by his side then at least make her happy.

YS finally tell KNN he likes her but as always they will not be together. YS probably tell her "even though I like you we will not be able to live a normal like together" something like that.  I really hope they will have more sweet scenes together. I feel bad for the way YS treats NN. One minute hot and the next minute cold.  I mean we know why YS is worried but still if he decided to keep NN by his side then at least make her happy.

I agree with you, because in the preview NN seems to be crying! But there will be another kissing scence so just hope they will end up together at the end.. :)