[Drama 2011] City Hunter 시티헌터

Guest adikkeluangman

I also didn't understand why YS met NaNa at the airport and then went alone at the car? Did she go with YS's mum and uncle in America? And YS staid in Korea?! Or he met her at the airport from America? But why he was going alone at the car?! I didn't understand whats happend. Maybe people from Korea can explain me whats goin on?!;(

Guest Sorahakone

this drama was really sad :tears: ...

how KYJ left se hee right after promising to return again.

how his father wakes up to know that his son is dead.

kim young joo deserved a happy ending :tears:

Guest samgirl

i still cant bring myself to watch episode 20 subbed. but I agree I wished somehow the "ring" had made an appearance at the airport where Nana met the alive and well YS.

Was he in a coma for a long time? Who took care of him? Did Da hae finally found out why she adored YS? That he is her brother. The the questions that we wont have any answers. :(

Guest abyminho

I've fallen deeply inlove with city hunter i'm quite devastated now that it has ended...

I wouldn't mind a season 2 i love seeing lee min ho as lee yoon sung i adore him much much more

this week would be the first week without city hunter it felt like the show broke up with me that it hurts so much!

i want it back....how about a special episode...that would answer some unanswered questions within the ending???

even a music video would do!! i really want more the ending made me crave so so much!

I felt the thirst because of the ending!!!

Wha! I LOVE CITY HUNTER!

first action drama I love!

Guest yellow_mellow

Can't believe CH ended like that tears.giftears.giftears.giftears.gif

at least PD nim and script writer nim could give us a better ending right, up to now i didin't rewatch ep.19-20, i've only watched it once an enough hahahaha....

why they didn't make YS and NN end up married or at least kissing scene in the end of drama it would be great

i adore CH very much but saw the ending like that make me fury.gif:blink: :blink:

Guest couch_tomato

I'm already suffering from CH withdrawals. Agree with everyone here, this drama was absolutely amazing. I'm not usually one who watches action-type k-dramas, but I'm so glad I took a chance on this. Every episode had great acting, great storyline, and it was well paced. The ending unfortunately left us with a lot of questions, but it shouldn't take away the fact that this was such a great series. I was emotionally drawn to the characters throughout the entire thing, I don't think there was a moment at all when I wasn't interested. Also the chemistry between Park Min Young and Lee Min Ho was perfect (they should have totally kissed in the end >.<).

Kudos to the CH team, it'll be hard to top an action drama like this!

You are all correct. There are so many unanswered scenes like what SVETLIACHOCK, SORAHACONE, SAMGIRL said.

YELLOW_MELLOW, you are right LYS and KIM NANA should have hug or the best is the kiss in the end. I really want to send my disappointment mail to the director.

Guest she-smiles

I wasn't in love with the drama, but it had a special way of stirring my emotions. Lee Min Ho did such a great job playing Lee Yoon Sung/city hunter... and I'm not just saying that because I'm his fan. Lol.

I thought the ending was perfect. They stood there, smiling at each other. (And I don't think a hug or kiss is necessary.)

Their smiles shows that they've come a long way and they finally overcame barriers to be able to be where they are now. <3

Guest catkat61

These past days have gone by so slowly...now that City Hunter has ended! I have enjoyed this show so much- the action, suspense, bits of comedy, romance, and especially the underlining themes of justice and righteousness. It was a beautifully written and filmed drama, with every shot thought out and framed.

Could it have given us more of YS/NN? I thought around episode 18 it should have...but now when I think about it, I am glad it did not. I am just thrilled they made it out alive and in each others' lives. How many dramas drag us through the dark times, lovers are satisfied and happy, then WHAM...one of them does not make it to the end?

Na Na goes with Yoon Sung's moms and gets them situated in the US, then returns to Korea. This is her family now. She does not need a ring on her finger to do this. Na Na knows Yoon Sung's heart, and he knows hers.

Their meeting at the airport is just the beginning of their lives together. Not rushed, nor frantic. Just a simple smile of thanks- Yoon Sung's for Na Na being there to take care of things he could not, and Na Na's for Yoon Sung coming though both physical and emotional trauma in one piece.

I hope we all meet again for wonderful discussions and ravings!! Thank you for a wild ride, City Hunter!

Guest largo88

Hello everyone... This is my first post in this thread. I've been a lurker but since everyone including me seemed to get dissappointed with the ending, now I want to add my 2 cents here.

I think the PD or crew purposely made the ending like that because they consider about making season 2. You can see that YS's mother and ajusshi still seemed uneasy to leave the country. Also, NN looked like she was in airport when she met YS and she seemed about to go far away, maybe accompany YS's mother and ajusshi? How about the ring YS's mother gave to YS? How about JP's death and his confession about being City Hunter? How about the president's bribe case? How about Kim Jong Shik? How about the 1973 event at Nampo Sea? Even when the victims have received honor with the gravestone but it still seemed unclear about how the perpetrators get the trials. There are so many things unclear for viewers. And the last that seemed a blatant clue for me that there will be CH season 2 is the last scene where YS is still in Korea driving alone on his car. His face seemed restless and uneasy. It gives off the feeling that there are still some things he wants to finish.

How do you guys think about that? If you think the same way as me then we, as viewers may probably make a petition to ask for CH season 2. Sorry for my bad English.

KARA’s Hara thanks cast and staff of ‘City Hunter’

20110728cityhuntercastc.jpg

On July 28th, KARA’s Hara shared her thoughts on her recently-concluded drama, ‘City Hunter‘.

Immediately after the final broadcast, Hara took to her Twitter to express, “All of the ‘City Hunter’ staff members worked so hard. Director, seniors, and actors, you all worked hard. Thank you.”

She then attached a ‘family photo’ of the entire cast and production staff, who gathered for a final group shot together to commemorate the drama’s end.

Netizens commented back, “Hara, you worked hard too”, “I enjoyed the final episode of ‘City Hunter’, and “Looking forward to seeing what you’ll be doing next!”

Source + Photos: TV Report via Nate

by VITALSIGN @allkpop

i hope someone will be able to answer my question...

i'm just a bit confused as to how Kim Yeong Joo figured out that Yoon Sung was the son of the president. i mean he saw the pic in the blog was the same as the one they found in one of Cheon Jae Man's safe but was it enough to assume that they were indeed father and son?

also, i don't understand how the president figured it out as well, that yoon sung was his son... he found out later on that yoon sung is the city hunter... that i could understand, but as to how he also realized that he's his son, i find that a bit confusing...

lastly, kim yeong joo received a text from city hunter that the secret files are in the junkyard... did he know that the texts he's getting from city hunter is not actually sent by Yoon Sung? because when kim yeong joo realized that Yoon sung was already in the junkyard, he sent a text to Yoon Sung to tell him where the secret files are... and Yoon Sung got that text message....

^I'm not sure about how YJ figured out YS was the President's son, but the President figured out when he remembered that YS also has the habit of picking out the beans (when YS had lunch with the President and DH). Also, YJ's co-worker came and told the President that YS is the son of MY and KH + JP took YS away from KH + JP told the President that he had a present (which is YS) coming to him soon. Soo I guess the President connected the pieces and figured out YS was his son. 

I'm going to assume that JP sent YJ the text by block or hid his numbers so YJ won't figured out and thought it was from CH. 

what have you been watching after/besides CH ? 

i'm still in CH mode. I've tried watching other dramas.. but none of them seems to interest me much. The next candidate that I'll be watching probably "Scent of a Woman or Warrior Baek Dong Soo. but I am not that excited about it.. nothing compare to CH.

Guest cantakeitnemore

i'm still in CH mode. I've tried watching other dramas.. but none of them seems to interest me much.

Totally the same with me..It happens after every good drama withdrawal..lol..