[CONCERT] JYJ WORLD TOUR CONCERT

Guest petiteange22

Guest cherryarrow

I'm selling 3 $120 tickets, section ORCH, row JJ, seats 306-308 for the L.A. show at Nokia Center

I first got these, but I managed to get 3 $180 so I'm selling these! :)

PLEASE message me if you're interested! Thank you :)

HEY! you still got those tickets?

I live in Inland Empire so is anyone willing to give me a ride? I don't have a car that's why and I will pay for gas!!

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest serajae

Hi ~~

I am a fan from Saudi Arabia

I want to come the concert in the Busan

But I do not know when tickets are sold  :(

can you tell me   how can I Buy  tickets ,  please?

Guest yeezer

:w00t::w00t::w00t: WOW the Event Center already have their name up like that? I'm impressed! :w00t::w00t::w00t:

Got my t-shirts & lightsticks from withJYJ and they look awesome too. I'm totally ready for my New Jersey JYJ Concert. :w00t:

those shirts are so cute is there a link for L.A???? &nd i saw the number to call for powerhouse is it a legit just wanna make sure if anyone got their confirmination and tickets from them by calling powerhouse? thanks

Yes, could you guys please open up for LA orders too? I really love the shirt design...

we will be putting our shirt up for sale on our cafepress soon so keep a lookout(it won't come with a glowstick tho). ^^

Guest ng0cnguy3n

we will be putting our shirt up for sale on our cafepress soon so keep a lookout(it won't come with a glowstick tho). ^^

Ah, I wanted to get it directly at the venue so I can avoid the shipping costs though. xP

Guest yourstruly.

I am still selling these tickets: 1 ticket - Orchestra Right Center Row Y, Seat 214 for the LA stop. I need to get rid of these tickets ASAP!

If interested, PLEASE PM me or email me at xiahness@hotmail.com. Thank you!~^^

Guest daily_tofu

Hi ~~

I am a fan from Saudi Arabia

I want to come the concert in the Busan

But I do not know when tickets are sold  :(

can you tell me   how can I Buy  tickets ,  please?

The fans are still waiting for the news too :(

Guest l0ve.tvxq

@Honey_KizZ wow! SJSU is awesome, making me even more excited for the concert! xD

By the way, I have two floor tickets for JYJ concert in San Jose. I am getting the tickets from another soompier, the seats are in Row B, 21 and 23 -> this should be on Junsu's side, right? Is there anyone who has a pair of tickets in Yoochun's side wanna exchange tickets with me? It's preferable if your floor seats are in Row A or Row B. PM me! :)

Operation Get JYJ to Florida for Audrey

I’m pretty sure I was just as ecstatic as the next fan to know that JYJ would be coming to the U.S. for part of their World Concert Tour. But it wasn’t until Powerhouse released the official dates and stops that the heart attack came—JYJ was really coming back like they said they would, not for a one hour showcase, but a full out concert. And that’s as good as it gets.

They’d be rocking the Prudential Center stage in Newark, New Jersey on Sunday, May 22nd, 2011. Newark, New Jersey, May 22nd, May. It was all too much of a coincidence that they’d be so close (well, as close to Florida as the schedule showed they were going to get), and in May, when I’d be done with college for the summer. It was pretty much official, I was going to see JYJ. WE were going to see JYJ, because I knew just the friend who’d kill me if I didn’t take her along with me.

“Close enough for JaeJoong to touch my hand.” That’s what Audrey told me would make her life complete during our five-plus hour phone spazz. The perfect red outfit, outninja-ing security and slipping back stage, the one hundred and one ways to confess our undying love to our biases—oh, we were so going. We had already missed the showcase, and we weren’t about to miss this too.

It’s just that Mr.Qiu desires to remain faithful to his duty as a father, which means always wanting the best for your child, which means sometimes breaking your promise to your daughter. And so he finds that he can’t allow Audrey to attend that concert, because he knows that right now she just isn’t in good enough health to go. And as for me, well, I couldn’t go without her. I wouldn’t.

OPERATION GET JYJ TO FLORIDA IS the name of the petition I’ve created in hopes of rallying the support I need in my efforts to convince JYJ to add Orlando, Florida to their World Concert Tour; in hopes of giving Audrey the chance to see them live. Audrey was diagnosed with Lupus, a chronic autoimmune disease, shortly after our freshman year together in high school—she was only twelve then; every bit the genius like Changmin, though barely reaching two-thirds his height, and full of that snarkiness too. Today, this illness keeps her confined to a wheelchair, and, unfortunately, renders her too weak at the moment to travel around and about. Like to Newark, New Jersey for a JYJ concert.

I’d like to think this is my chance to, for once, offer her more than my sympathy, a mere email or phone call every now and then, to be more than what I hope makes a good friend. And in a way, say thank you, because if it weren’t for her, I never would’ve known the joy of being a Cassiopeia and having the gift of DBSK/JYJ’s music in my life.

My intentions for Audrey aside, I recognize that this petition is a good opportunity for some of you JYJ fans in the South to have a chance to see them perform—a chance it seems you otherwise wouldn’t get. As of now, all of JYJ’s concert stops are in the Northern part of the States, as were the showcase stops as well. So I am aware that many of you will miss their concert, as you probably did their showcase, simply because the locations are too inconveniently placed. I am more than aware that JYJ has fans in states other than California or New Jersey; I wouldn’t doubt they had fans in every state. And so perhaps this petition could begin to open their eyes to the very extent of this fandom. That being said:

This petition seeks the signature of any JYJ fan living in Orlando, Florida, any other city in Florida, or even out of the state of Florida, who would be interested in attending a JYJ concert if the group were to actually hold one here. If you believe you are one of those fans, please follow the link below to my petition:

And with that, I would like to say thank you for your time, and your hearts.

Always keeping the faith—

Amanda C.

Age 19

Orlando, Florida, USA

Guest yeezer

[iNFO] #JYJinUSA updates on POWERHOUSE Facebook page

*** TICKETS ARE ON SALE NOW!! ***

Follow the Ticketmaster links below, or call Powerhouse at 323.692.0303.

(Go to www.powerhouselive.net to view seating charts.)

AEG LIVE and POWERHOUSE are proud to present the 2011 JYJ WORLD TOUR in 4 major cities in the U.S and Canada.

This concert is a part of JYJ’s world tour project produced by C-Jes Entertainment and will be their first concert tour in the U.S. and Canada. Their tour is drawing huge attention around the globe, bringing in more than 20,000 fans to the recent concert in Bangkok, Thailand.

It is the first time that AEG LIVE, one of the largest concert promoters in the world, is hosting a major concert tour for an Asian artist in partnership with Powerhouse.

JYJ was formed in 2010 as a three-member band featuring JAEJOONG, YOOCHUN and JUNSU. JYJ released their global debut album ‘The Beginning’ in October 2010 and reached number 1 on the Japanese Oricon Chart in a sweeping pace.

The tour schedule is as follows:

FRIDAY MAY 20, 2011 AT 8PM

ROGERS ARENA, VANCOUVER BC, CANADA

Ticket Link:

SUNDAY MAY 22, 2011 AT 8PM

PRUDENTIAL CENTER IN NEWARK, NEW JERSEY

Ticket Link:

FRIDAY MAY 27, 2011 AT 8PM

NOKIA THEATRE LA LIVE IN LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA

Ticket Link:

FRIDAY JUNE 3, 2011 AT 8PM

THE EVENT CENTER ARENA IN SAN JOSE, CALIFORNIA

Ticket Link:

Source: POWERHOUSE FACEBOOK

Shared by: iXiahCassie

Come on JYJ family, get your tickets and lets show our JYJ boys how much we love them in our part of the world too. :w00t:

Guest twinklingstars

omg guys! if you haven't purchased JYJ's album yet, take a look at this!

it's currently on sale for $9.99 at yesasia http://www.yesasia.com/us/jyj-jejung-yuchun-junsu-the-beginning-new-limited-edition/1023718949-0-0-0-en/info.html

AND if you choose to buy Homin's KYHD album as well (double deal!), you'll get both albums for only $25 (you'll see this deal right under JYJ's album)

AND if you pick out 4 or more selected DBSK items (for a total of 5 or more items), you can get Jaejoong's necklace for free! (make sure the necklace shows up as FREE on your cart)

however, if you want free shipping, you will have to make a purchase of at least $40

Edit : JYJ's album is STILL on sale for 9.99 and the double deal is still $25. i don't know how long this deal will last though

Guest ces

Hello =)

I have one Row E Ticket Seat 413 Orchestra Left Center and Row 5 Seat 511 Orchestra Pit for JYJ's concert in LA. Let me know if you want to buy it. Selling at cost - Price is $206.95 ($180 + TM fees) for Row E and $183.79 for Orchestra Pit. One of my friends couldn't go =( . Paypal preferred.

Also selling Row P Seat 105 for San Jose Concert for $203.5.

Please send me a tweet @ceskjj or PM. Thanks.

See you all in JYJ Concert ^^

Guest SimplyAsian13

omg guys! if you haven't purchased JYJ's album yet, take a look at this!

it's currently on sale for $9.99 at yesasia http://www.yesasia.c...-0-en/info.html

AND if you choose to buy Homin's KYHD album as well (double deal!), you'll get both albums for only $25 (you'll see this deal right under JYJ's album)

AND if you pick out 3 or more selected DBSK items (for a total of 5 or more items), you can get Jaejoong's necklace for free!

however, if you want free shipping, you will have to make a purchase of at least $40

Edit: forgot to mention that the spring fling sale ends tomorrow (April 30), so get it fast!

you're awesome you know that!!! lolzi wanted to buy the cd so much now theres no more excuse!!

i bought it. that was such a good deal especially when it was like additional 15 off

btw i saw a fancam on youtube where it was interview time for jyj in nyc and the fan who was recording it was saying dong bang shin ki and xiah heard and smiled at the fancam. maybe for the people in front you guys can say that cuz i am doing it too but i sort of doubt that they would hear me cuz im sort of at the back. but just to show jyj that we(cassies) still think of them as a whole and that we never lost our faith in them would make it memorable for them and us

Guest Sophiax27

I got a Newark NJ ticket for sale.Section C Row 8 Seat 11. If anyone is interested I'm selling for the same price I bought it for.

Are you still selling it?

Guest ILOVEbiRAIN

Does anyone knows if we're allow to bring a camera with us during the concert?

I go to San Jose State University and when I purchased my ticket at the box office at the event center I asked if we could bring a camera and they said you can only bring a small camera (((:

...if you are planning to go to the "San Jose" concert on June 3rd haha

Guest yeonhee.

^ Yeah, I'm planning to go to that one. I was hoping to be able to bring a DSLR camera. Basically, it's just a regular camera then? I guess I need to borrow someone's.

Guest Cass05

Does anyone know up to what letter letter row the $180 tickets go up to? For the LA concert.

Archived