[CONCERT] JYJ WORLD TOUR CONCERT

Guest petiteange22

Guest da_little_one

I asked the girl from Powerhouse about the use of cameras and she said we would have to call up the venues themselves to find out. Not too helpful, but I thought I'd let you know.

I've been to the Nokia LA Live for two different comedy shows before and the camera policy depends on the artist performing. One let us bring in our cameras and the other didn't..so its really up to the artists performing.

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bblover89

I have two extra tickets

two Floor Row B, Tickets for San Jose concert for 180 each.

the second row from the main stage on the right side.

please PM me if you're interested.

SOLD

Guest __CHINA.DOLL

Apparently there is going to be an extended stage for the NJ concert! :)

this is how the stage will look like!

jyj-nj.jpg

credits to jyj wordpress

Guest SimplyAsian13

i have a question. you know how the los angeles has the fan meeting and the san jose venue has the special thing prepared by the fans? does the new jersey have anything like that? do you think that jyj would also have a fan meeting? if anyone has been to one of their concerts can you tell me if they usually have fan meetings before the shows or only if ur on one of the lucky stops

Guest viviminah

Does anyone know which side Junsu would most likely be at for the NJ concert? A or C?

I wish I can pick the right side. );

Guest nariangel

i am so confused with the new la extended stage seating chart.

if my ticket is pit area seating "300"'s where is my seat?

before it was in the middle but now the extended stage goes over it?

Guest Hongki.love

I was wondering if anyone has tickets they're selling for the L.A. concert in the pit section ($180 seats), near row 4 & seats 501-503? I'm just looking for one, thank you!

Guest eternalmerkamoon

i was wondering, since there's going to be an extended stage, would floor Row 1 seats be better or would Row 5 seats be better?

Guest bblover89

i was wondering, since there's going to be an extended stage, would floor Row 1 seats be better or would Row 5 seats be better?

even though there's an extended stage they're still going to be on the main stage most of the time. Personally, I think both are good seats.

Guest annievy;

Hey, I'm selling one floor ticket for San Jose. Im selling one for 203.50 (the exact price i paid for from ticketmaster) Its row G seat 17. So if you are looking at the seating chart its the right hand side, 7th row and the 9th seat from the extended stage. I ordered them as physical tickets so they should be coming in within a week or two. I can do meet up around San Jose (or somewhere near like cupertino to milpitas) or mail it out to you. Just let me know if you are interested!

Guest eternalmerkamoon

even though there's an extended stage they're still going to be on the main stage most of the time. Personally, I think both are good seats.

thnx for the reply :) But well, cause my friend has tickets for row 1 and row 5, but in row 1 our seats are on the edge, while our row 5 seats are much more center ): so we're feeling conflicted about which seats will give us a better chance to see them up close

Guest Sammi83

Hi, are there any people here that will be traveling by public transportation (subway/ railroad) from Flushing, NY to the NJ show? We should get together since the show will be ending around 10 pm-ish and it would be a good idea to be safe and have others around on the commute.

Guest maikey

Selling 1 JYJ Newark,NJ Ticket!

Section C, Row 8, Seat 11.

I'm selling this ticket for the same price I bought it for. ($202.30)

If you're interested send me a PM

Archived