Park Jung Min (박정민)

Guest x3Julie

Guest josielai

Hi chu_mills! I don't know which song were they performing for that detective outfit...but it's nice right!??? I love them in that outfit too! keke!!

I still don't see any news on JungMinnie's appearing at the Japan's Bridal contest...shall try to find out more from the baidu JungMin's Bar... will update if there is any news..:D

Please do contribute too girls...thanks!!

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest chu_mills

something spicy from our Jung Min

jmbutt1.jpg

jmbutt2.jpg

jmbutt3.jpg

credit; liezle

borrowing what liezle say at her blog, it is sinful for Jung Min ('n the boys)wear those tight pants, and yea our Jung Min had nice butt

Guest crazynoona

yoohoOo!!

i didnt know our dearest mal has a thread!! im like slow. noona is slow. LOL.

so this is all about pictures? haha let me just post two that I posted in SS501 thread..in order not to be considered as spamming!

i'll be checking this page often! :) and our mal's page is moving faster than baby's page. mmmmm... heh

2rz84rd.jpg

nvz0rc.jpg

credit as tagged.

Guest josielai

Hi Crazynoona!! welcome!! keke!! well..i was always a silent reader of SS501 thread..and found this thread..and i cant resist sharing what I found.. :D i was thinking if we can change this thread to official Mal's thread instead of just picture thread.. since we are already sharing whatever info we have... anybody know how can we do that??

Guest josielai

I don't know how many clips of Jung MIn singing Chase @ HK Persona I have posted...but I happen to come across this 1 which 1 think was quite well taken, thought the middle part was blury..i think this is the clearest of almost all the vids I have seen so far... :D brought tears to my eyes again...

SS501 Persona Hong Kong - Chase (Jung Min)

Credit: DevilDenise

Jung Minnie FIGHTING!!!

Guest josielai

Hm..finally managed to find a encoure clip of Jung Minnie @ HK Persona!!!

Credit: pochaccochu

anymore clips of Jung Minnie on encore??? seems so little... please help!!!

Guest chu_mills

Crazynoona welcome to the thread, let share everything about our Jung Min,

here are intimate note eng sub

credit; liezle (Itstraus)

and i just get this news that the boys Persona concert in Bangkok have been postpone till 13 of feb

and let me share another pic of our Jung min in HK press conf

what did he eat?

1.jpg

another pout pose, he look like bored

52866362200912171432537048457762023_041.jpg

sweet

52866362200912171432537048457762023_018.jpg

his tread mark pose

52866362200912171432537048457762023_052.jpg

what are you thinking?

52866362200912171432537048457762023_012.jpg

i like when he tilt his head like this

52866362200912171432537048457762023_027.jpg

well girls see you soon, i'm in holidays....

Guest chu_mills

i know i should in holiday but i can resist my self not to visit this thread, :P

and liezle really spoil Jung Min and SS fans cos she always up to date, and had lots of good stuff

another pic of Jung Min at Asia Buzz Awards

where ever they are, they always flayfull

6.jpg

13.jpg

Jung min-ah what did you talking?

23.jpg

what so surprising?

29.jpg

credits;liezle (Kyu'S)

and i just read from liezle blog that the boys dress in gray and white tux (they absolutely look dashing, spcl our Jung Min, kekeke...)

and they sing nine song and they make a surprise perform by singing Green Peas in Japanese, wow i want to hear them sing Green Peas in Japanese.

well let support our Jung Min and The Boys

Jung Min fighting!

Guest josielai

Hi Chu_mills! nice to see you back again!! :D

Hm..you are talking about the Japan Christmas Show right?? wow... hope to see some clips of them soon...must be very very charming...

My goodness...just saw from SS501 thread that the Bangkok stop will be the last stop for their Persona concert...there goes our hope of them visiting Singapore/Malaysia or even Philipines... sigh...:( i even managed to pester my friend to go to the Malaysia stop if it is confirmed..and now..everything goes down the drain.... though there's no official statement from DSP yet, but it's still disheartening to hear such news... and the date that was postphoned to is 13 feb.. eve of Chinese New Year... and i think many of the Thailand fans should be Chinese as well... that is a important day to Chinese... so i really wonder how many fans will be able to really make it there...:( really sad at all the news... hope DSP will announce something happy soon....really crossing my fingers... :o

Guest josielai

ok..i know I should be sleeping but i cant resist posting this!! :D

Christmas card with Jung Minnie's greeting from the Japan Christmas Show.. not sure if i am allowed to post this..but i shall credit accordingly..if still not allowed then please let me know, i will remove it..thanks!! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrgwjuokInE...player_embedded

Credit: anpan501 + ss501ufo.com

CHEERS!!!

Guest chu_mills

Josie i'm agree with you, i dont like his hair style there too, but yea he always look charming, :P

still from Intimate Note

this is the preview of the show, where there is part of the boys do the butt dancing, and our Jung Min who in the midle really know how to do with his butt, he dance really well, and he is 'The sexy Charisma'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvSRzgnhCX8...player_embedded

credits; shirbogurl3 (liezle)

still waiting for strong heart with eng sub. and still waiting for better pic of Jung Min in 2nd Christmas Show, he look so dashing in tux, i want to see the one he wear the white suit.

Park Jung Min Fighting!

Guest josielai

Chu_Mills!!!! your are finally back!!! Its so quiet here..only me posting...:S I have been trying to find nicer pics of Jung Min but cant... if anybody have any nice pics of Jung Minnie @ the Christmas Show pls share yea?? :D

I am still waiting for DSP's official statement regarding the concert....still pinning 1% of hope there...

*Fighting~~*

Guest chu_mills

hi...hi...hi...Josie,

i will be back and always back hehehe....even i'm in holydays i try to sneak out and check our thread hehehe....

i just get this news and Josie i bet you will like it cos you been asking about it for days

i just get this from Liezle blog,

that our Jung Min will be at Pretty Bridal contest in Japan at 2nd of Feb 2010 as a judge

i wait for the detail from Liezle, i hope i will get it soon.

i hope wil will get awesome spazz of our Jung Min

about the concert there is still no confirm yet for Malaysia, Singapore, and for Indonesia, the promotor said that they still do a negotiation, and it will take long time, cos they regarding to Bi Rain concert who take 2 years time negotiation, and they need really lots of support from Triple S if we want SS to come to Indonesia, and yea it will coast a lot of money, so i guess i better do a saving from now :P.

so let fighting for them to come to our country.

aja...aja...aja..FIGHTING!

Guest josielai

Feb 2010 is like so far yet so near.... haha! but it's ok I will wait! :D

saw from the SS501 thread that Baby mentioned about Singapore in Music High..really hope they will come...no matter is fan meeting or what... I am sure sgTS will be super happy!!! I wana see Jung Minnie!! keke!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

53270910200912162355243364908585169.jpg

Credit:kimkyujong.com.cn

Guest josielai

091224 SS501 Interview @ HK Cable TV

Credit: Credit: littlebean

For those who does not understand cantonese, there are english translations at ss501ufo.blogspot.com :D

Baby and Jung Minnie are so cute!!~

Guest chu_mills

Hope your wish come true Josie,

and time goes by so fast, Feb just two month so let wait patiently our Jung Min being a judge for Pretty Bridal competition (that make me wonder, that he will be very handsome groom, kekeke.....)

HAPPY HOLIDAYS JUNG MIN-ah, SS501, AND ALL THE PEOPLE ROUND THE WORLDS

HOPE YOU HAVE FUN!

ps; Josie thanks to post Jung Min pic wear that santa cloth with cute bunny hat, i'm looking for that pic, he so cute!

Archived