Park Jung Min (박정민)

Guest x3Julie

Guest josielai

[News]

SS501 Park Jung Min selected as the fixed MC for the rebirth of Life theater after a lapse of 16 years

Posted on January 11, 2010 by ss501fighting

The program Life Theater which made Lee HuiCai Jumped into the ranks of star will be revived in 2010 through the MBC television Every1.

Cable radio and television station MBC New Year Every1 in the opening of 2010 announced the premiere of one of the five new shows Life Threater beginning on January 20 at 12:00pm.

Life Theater 2010′ will inviting novelist Lee Wai-xiu to explain the story as a brief description of the heros surroundings. SS501 members Park jung Min will star as the main character walking through variety of life road.

This is the gift to welcome 2010 after Lee HuiCai theater of life running in 1994. The film crew said that compared to the need for heavy choice version, the new version of life threater and the theater will be subjected to the reality and greater resonance with the audience to choose some more interesting stories.

Credit: Art Entertainment News

Chinese Translation: 愛小馬馬@ No.43 Park, English Translation: ss501fighting.wordpress.com

Please dont re-edit. Give proper credit when re-posting, thanks!---

Yea!!! Our Minnie is going to be MC !! CHEERS!!!! but I have a question... I still do not understand what this show is about... keke~~ can some kind souls explain to me???

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest josielai

[News][2010.01.11] Park Jung Min chosen as lead actor for 'Human Theathre 2'

'Human Theatre' which gain high popularity in the 1990s will start broadcasting again.

MBC Every1 revealed on 11 January, "Starting to broadcast from 20 January, SS501 Park Jung Min as the lead actor and Lee Oe Su as the story teller, this new series of 'Human Theatre 2" is a short TV show which is more entertaining!"

The program style will be similar as previous. Starting the program by briefly explaining the theme of the day and the problem/obstacles that the lead actor is facing. The lead actor would be placed under a choice of path, then he would made a big decision and said: "Ok! I would settle for this!" After this, an 180 degree changes to his life events will happen.

The production team expressed that in the previous 'Human Theatre', the lead actor need to perform some serious and heavy decision. Whereas in the 2010 edition, more interesting and detail topics which would get empathise from the public.

From 1992 - 1997, as MBC 'Sunday Night' major section, 'Life Theatre' received very high viewership, it had also turned Lee Hwi Jae into a youth idol.

MBC 'Human Theatre 2' will be aired at 12am, 20 January.

Credit: joongang.co.kr + osen.mt.co.kr + (Chinese translation) LOVE小馬馬 @ parkjungmin.com.cn + (English translation) SS501UFO.blogspot.com

Please repost with full credit

Do not hotlink graphic

Girls..I am very puzzled now..there are 2 versions of this news...One says that Minnie will be an MC of this show, while another says he will be the lead actor... so...which is which???? *confused*

Guest crazynoona

josie, the pics you posted about jung min in those costumes are sure hilarious. hahaha :lol:

about jung min's mc role.. i think it's just variations in translations. If you think about it, the show is probably about acting out the different facets of life... so being a "lead actor" means he will be appearing often acting out different facets of life, so in other words, its like a fixed mc kind of thing?

hope, i guessed correctly! heh

Guest josielai

Hehe! he's cute right!? so Pretty! :lol:

Hope your sis dosent hate me... keke!!

hm... but he cant possible be acting and mcing at the same time right?? cause according to the translations if he's acting out, he will have to make decisions on how the role will carry on at some juncture... if this is the case...there will be a MC giving him choices??? +_+ *still very confused* ahha!! cause if it's a lead role..i think it will mean a totally different thing to Minnie...

Guest josielai

Gotten the following article from ss501ufo.blogspot.com, we have always known that Jung Minnie has a soft spot in his heart for charity, and the follow fan accounts further confirmed what we have always believed, Jung Min Fighting!!! :)

[Fan Account][2010.01.13] Heartwarming story of Jung Min

Here's some fan accounts about Jung Min which was shared in TripleSTW. I am so touched by Jung Min's kind and thoughtfulness. Though he is a superstar he is still so humble.

I am so proud to be SS501 fan!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Credit: http://cafe.daum.net + (Chinese translation) xinhm@TripleSTW.com + (English translation) SS501UFO.blogspot.com

[Fan Account][2010.01.13] Heartwarming story of Jung Min

1. Park Jung Min bought all vegetable from the old grandmother selling vegetable in Subway

A big guy wearing full black, squating down infront of the old grandmother buying vegetable, causing a lot of people to stare at him. Jung Min don't care about other people's strange look towards him and bought all of the vegetable from the old grandmother.....

(Mini UFO: I am so touched by Jung Min's warm & kind act.)

2. After the Musical completed, he walked out carrying a lot of things, and the fans kept giving him gifts and letters.

Jung Min: Sorry, really sorry, I have no hands to receive the things that you put inside, really really sorry

(Mini UFO: It is rude for not receiving present using hands, so he keep apologizing. He is so polite and humble)

3. Loan 1000won for student who has no money to go home

A student was pacing to & fro infront of the subway station because he didn't have enough fare to go home.

The student ask Jung Min: "Brother, please loan me 1000won. I lack of 1000won to go home. TT TT"

"Ah, really? Can't go home?"

"Yes.... TT TT TT TT "

"Ah, here^^" Smile and gave 1000won, the student was so happy and keep cheering for SS501.

"Thank you! SS501 fighting!"

Guest crazynoona

^ aww so sweet *drop tears*

he's really warm at heart. i always cry watching those clips showing the boys visit the orphanage, esp when jung min showed his fatherly side.

he makes a good husband! :)

Guest josielai

Yea! u watched that video also?? very nice right... especially the last part when Minnie teared... there are 2 parts actually, think 1 year later they went back with gifts, did you watch that too??

Just saw the post on SS501 thread..the Thailand side spell Minnie's name as Park Jong Min... =_=!!

Oh! and I saw from Baidu.com that the Life Theatre thingy...Minnie is actually acting out..and there will be a narrator... so he's the Lead :) rather then saying he's a MC... If i remember correctly, the 1st episode is about him winning lottery, and he have to act out different situations when he make different choices [eg: if he share his winnings with his family/friends, what happens, or if he choose to keep the winnings to himself what happens] sounds interesting! and definately looking forward to watching with subs..haha!!

Jung Minnie! FIGHTING!!! we are all waiting for you and your brothers comeback stage! :D

Guest fashionista

hey josie! thanx for the pics of JM as a girl. lol. soooo cute. i'm going to see if i can find the link to that show. :)

i watched the NY Special Intimate 3 epi w/out sub. i hope someone will sub it soon.

there are some old heroine 6 episodes over at tudou of leader/JM. check them out if you haven't already done so. they're hilarious! have u also seen the 2005 show "Can Love Be Refeel Too"? leader/JM had small roles in there. There are cuts of their part over at youtube/youku/tudou. the full episodes are only available at tudou.

Guest josielai

Hi Fashionista! you are welcome :) glad you enjoyed the pictures keke!! if you managed to find the clip can post the link here?? I am still searching for the Intimate Note 3 subbed clips..if I found any will post here..

051113 Orphanage visit - english subbed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmrKlxAxMMk...feature=related

credit: quainte501@youtube

This is the clip that never fail to make me start tearing...i have watched this a dozen times, but i am still not sick of it..haha!! the boys actually re-visited the children 1 year later, but I couldnt find the 2nd clip....does anyone have the link??

I have seen the Heroine 6 of minnie/leader, but i find they didnt have much screentime there...esp minnie... guess it's cause they are still new at that time??? I wanted to watch "can love be refill?" but always distracted by other news clips or vids of our boys till I forgot..haha!! will make time to watch it soon!! :D

Kyu left a message on dsp webby and he mentioned that they are currently on long holiday :D hope the boys will rest well, eat well and enjoy their holiday :) till they comeback, lets share whatever info we have to tide us through this "quiet" period...:D

Guest crazynoona

yes josie, i've seen the clip where they visited the orphanage in 2006 again for Love Sharing Concert. But the clip is nowhere to be found now! I guess it's due to the fact that several uploaders' channels were removed by youtube, so many clips are missing now! I remb for that 2nd visit, baby actually mopped the floor!!! sigh, hopefully someone can re-upload it again.

If i didnt remb wrongly, this clip can be found in one of their dvds. I remb watching it on dvd too, or did I remb wrongly?? mmm...

Guest fashionista

This is the clip that never fail to make me start tearing...i have watched this a dozen times, but i am still not sick of it..haha!! the boys actually re-visited the children 1 year later, but I couldnt find the 2nd clip....does anyone have the link??

here's the link to their second visit.

http://www.veoh.com/collection/ss501l/watc...959245f9N3qrJe#

credits quainte501

Guest chu_mills

hi Josie, Crazynoona, and fashionista.

i dont have any news yet, cos as i see you all already post the news, hehehehe

but i watch the clip for the Human theater and am anticipating it

cos it will be the opening activities for our Jung Min,

and i hope it will bring him up to the next level.

as also for all SS boys.

am a little busy that why am keep missing, hehehe

and i miss you all,

CHEERS Minies!

Guest josielai

Hi chu_mills... it's ok, just join us when you are free :) dosent have much news these few days...managed to find a few pics of Jung minnie which I think is rather interesting hehehe

sponsor of briefs:

c8ce494e74bc0de5d0c86af.jpg

credit: 43珉宅

Cute Min!

29egltw.jpg

credit:DSP

I think...he's very very charming when he's singing :)

PheroMIN15.jpg

credit: pheromin

and lastly!

an angel Min to guide all Minnies to a wonderful year ahead! CHEERS!!

PheroMIN12.jpg

credit: pheromin

*sorry for the large pics...I amnot sure how to resize the pics...

Not sure if you girls have seen this... I totally fell in love with Minnie's voice when i heard this my favourite performance of the boys till now..:) ... enjoy!

080525 Mnet Madame B 的沙龍 SS501 in a rush live

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2rV1WGMSjc

credit: monalin0505

I also like this version of ASCFY :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjBUJ8sQ0GM...feature=related

credit:monalin0505

Guest josielai

Ahaha!! Fashionista.. which pic are you talking about?? I personally like the 1 where he's holding the briefs...haha!! he just somehow looked...very radiant..:P

did you watch the 2 youtube links i posted?? he sang so well...

Guest josielai

[News] Kyu Jong & Jung Min will be acting in 'Super Star' together with ex-Seeya member Nam Gyu Ri

In drama series 'Super Star' next weekend, SS501 Kim Kyu Jong and Park Jung Min will be acting together with ex-Seeya member Nam Gyu Ri.

'Super Star' is filmed in 10 different stories. For each story, the cast, storylines and producers are different.

Episode 6 were acted by Kim Kyu Jong, Park Jung Min and Nam Gyu Ri. The 1st Episode - 'Black City' is acted by Kim Hyung Jun & Son Ho Yeong.

Other than leader Kim Hyun Joong, other members are scheduled to act. Heo Young Saeng will also act in this drama but detail information is not confirmed yet.

Source: http://www.k-enter.tv/community/hanru_view...info&page=1

Credit: (Chinese translation) cHiri-TW @ TripleSTW.com + (English translation) SS501UFO.blogspot.com

Hm...not very sure how credible this news is...but it's great to see that there might be chances of kyu and minnie acting together yea?? lets wait for more confirmation then celebrate! :D

By the way, anyone going to the Seoul encore concert???

Guest crazynoona

endorsing briefs?!! hahahaha mal, you're so cute! hahahaha i guess he can't wear it and take photos like he normally does for clothes? kekeke..

i'm going!!! going for the concert (well hopefully!)

edit:

mal and his golden ticket trophy! :) there's no official ceremony for this??

denww7.jpg

credit as tagged + SS601

Guest josielai

Hi Crazynoona!!

thanks for the pics of Minnie!! he looked super happy with his trophy! so proud of him :D but how come there's no presentation ceremony.... I thought can see him receiveing his award in a handsome suit or something..sigh....

here's another pic of Minnie :) his hair look abit different yea?? love this color! hehehe

tropyandjm2.jpg

credit as tagged

a pic of Minnie acting in the sitcom "elephant" if I am not wrong... keke!!

crxzdlove501.jpg

credit: baidu.com

and lastly... a charismatic Park...to once again congratulate him on his big win on Golden Ticket!!

552e63c01c1330340ef4779e.jpg

credit: baidu.com

Jung Min! FIGHTING!!! :D

Guest chu_mills

*sigh*

well it look like there is no presentation ceremony for this Golden Tickets Awards.

but that oke, that not the main poin, the point is that Jung Min prove him self trough this awards

and am so proud of him.

and i believe he must be have celebrate it with his familly, his Double S brothers along with his friend who also proud of him, just like us Minies.

may this awards lead him to more fortune for his carier.

CONGRATULATIONS PARK JUNG MIN!

MORE LOVE FOR YOU.

*raise my wine glass* CHEERS!!!!

Archived