&
credit

+ USE OUR USERNAMES PLEASE.
JUSTCHILLIN
OR
DISASTEROUS_X

+ MUST BE VISIBLE!

No redos unless we made a mistake.

HQ pictures please! Med. quality to hq only.

First come, first served — no exceptions.

Maximum number of characters in a poster is three, cc's 12.

Saying "Hi!" wouldn't be that bad. Let's be friends~ :3

Last, HEEDRAGON, SHINee, G.NA, BB & WG requests are VIPS. Yeah, we're biased. ♥

▶ NO EXAMPLES.
REQUEST AT YOUR OWN RISKS.

POSTERS, CC'S & HEADERS ONLY.

forms

for posters & ccs

Title:

Subtitle: (OPTIONAL)

Author:

Mood:

Themes:

Pictures:

Summary:

Extra:

Anything else in specific?

for headers

Title:

Author:

Mood:

Extra:

list

▌➟ - in progress.

▌✔ - done.

(username)
- vip.

✔ starlight5

✔ xReiko-Love

➟ ssanti-goddess
?

➟ yeongwonhi.
?

✔ bammie92

▶ ➟
iammrskwon

▶ ➟ angellie_13

▶ ➟ yoobin.nie

now, hello there!

Guest MR. LEE'S

you're JJANG and you changed your username to the old one! haha. i don't think we've ever talked before, so hye! and aeriel, the little mermaid, long time no see huh? and why no examples? i wanna see awesome stuffs made by you both. anyway, good luck and i'll try to stalk. (:

Guest iammrskwon

Aly. now i now your name! haha! (: yaaaa. jiyong is mine -______- i'm the wifey. lol. i'll be stalking! and when are you updating the ffic? *crosses arms* me and jiyong are waiting. (: (: i'll be stalking!

hi aeriel! *waves* i'm chel nice to meet you! (:

HEEDRAGON, BB, WG & SHINEE ARE LOVE ! <3 Because Jiyong is mine, Sohee has adorable cheeks and Taemin is just too cute not to like! (: (BIASED!)

Guest starlight5

Hi! :) I saw your title and was drawn inside. :lol: I'd love to request a poster, and I completely trust you. :lol:

Title: Seasons of Love

Subtitle: none

Author: loveholic198

Mood: Optimistic(?), warm, nolstagic, cute, summery, romantic

Themes: Same as mood?

Pictures:

Jiyoung: http://img202.imageshack.us/g/cooltaemin.jpg/

Taemin: 1 2 3 4 5 (or better ones if you have them :P)

Summary: Trailer video with character summaries in description! :)

Extra:

Please and thank you! :)

Guest xReiko-Love

Title: My Fairytale

Subtitle: The 6 Princes of this Era

Author: Maiko

Mood: happy, comedy, romantic

Themes: modern fairytale like, soft

Pictures:2PM (if you want it individually, I have their pictures too.)

Summary:kay, so Chansung and Hana were child-hood friends, but then Chansung supposedly died in a car accident. Hana and her family move to America. After a few years, when Hana's brother gets a girl pregnant again, Taejun and Hana were sent back to Korea. Hana has to fit into a new school. One her way to her new school, she has a little rival competition with Chansung. But what Hana doesn't know is Chansung is her charming prince.

Extra: uhh...hi!

Anything else in specific?: nope.

Hi my name is Maiko. ^^ if you need me to change the request in anyway, I can do that. ^^

replies

MR. LEE'S:
Hi there! LOL yeah its the first time and yes i've changed my username back to Justchillin (: this was my first ever soompi username and i got bored so yeah, lol so hi i'm aly. you are? ;] aw, we have a stalker~ <3 thank you~

iammrskwon:
HI CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL<3 my favorite author atm 8) lol. omg iono really. LOL maybe this saturday? but SOON i promise! those two chapters left are jsut too long and i get so tired typing lol. but i promise i will<3 and finish it for you. *U* anyway thanks for stalking LOL and no way he's mine D8 LOL JK and yes heedragooooon~ *U*

starlight5:
Hello, i just finished the poster. 83 OMG i hope you like this. i kinda failed in the blending and adding those leaves and stuff, but i hope you like it!

sol2copy.png

xReiko-Love:
Hi maiko~ i'm aly. :3 disasterous_x will be doing your request LOL so please wait patiently because she's lazy LOL JK

Guest disasterous_x

pickup

myfairytales.png

xReiko-Love:
Hi Maiko~ MHHM. I kinda remember doing a request for you a long time ago lmfaoo. lol but you probably forgooot ;-; haah anyways, here is your poster. Sorry if it's too simple and didn't meet your requirements ( soft, fairy tale like ) HAHAHA. I hope you like it X3 If you want any changes, tell meeeee. (: (:

replies

MR. LEE'S:
Y HAI THUR SHAZANAA. lol sorry if i didn't reply to your message at tumblr. Yeaaah, I'm still lazy at replying x3 Heeeh. Did Yuki ever come back? D: LOL do you remember Yuki? ROFL Mhhhhhm, so how've you been ? (x

iammrskwon:
YO CHEL 8) Nice to meet you too. /shakes hand. Ohhhhh~ you're bias is Taemin ? I think we'll have a problem with that @3@ HAHAHA LOL JK you should stick with ji yong HAHAHAHAHA + thanks for stalking ! <3

alyanna is so pro D:

Guest MR. LEE'S

ME FIRST MUAHAHAHAHAHA YOU BOTH NEED TO GIVE ME SOMETHING KEKEKEKKE

aly: haha yeah i don't remember your other usernames other than JJANG and justchillin but i do remember these both. so, hye there aly! hehe. i've seen you around a lot, and i do know the fact that you love heedragon so much and i saw you requesting from others a lot, too, but idk that you also can make posters! that's good. you're full of surprises. haha. i love those leaves you added to the poster. they suit very well. and also love the orange colour.

lazy mermaid: heh you aeriel, you really haven't changed your bad habit huh? don't be so lazy! haiyaaa. ohhh yuki yes yes i do remember her how can i forget her? idk, never saw her again. but i did talk to her, i mean i pmed her but it's like last year, i mean, well 2011 barely starts so saying last year doesn't really make sense to me haha. well, i'm okay just tired these days school starts and i hate it and i have to study a lot because i've this big examination this year, it's very important because if i didn't perform well then colleges/unis and works will say NO to me. haih. how about you? playing with water a lot? LOL just kidding i love calling you mermaid so i hope you don't mind. anyway, i like that poster very clean, i mean the cut, and i love the colour and all, everything about it. you woman have improved a lot and i'm happy for you. that's what you've been doing all these while huh disappearing from soompi?

Guest jjang-na

What the heck Justchillin (Or can i call you JJANG? I like saying JJANG more.. haha) You can PS?? Your Good Hun!! -sigh- I love the color of it and stuff though, and the Font.. How did you make it look like that??

And Disasterous_x Your poster is sooooooooooo cute. LIke.. I LOVE IT. seriously.. I like the color and font on that one too.. haha.

I SHALLLLL BE STALKING~~~~

Guest iammrskwon

why do both of you make smexy posters?! i'll be back to edit since i'm going out and have a drink with my friends! (: promise to be back when i get home!

edit :

okay i didn't get to reply last night because uhhh. i went home at 1am this morning and i just woke up and i have to get ready for school. keke. (: anyways,

aly : oh i see i see. haha. i'm just... too excited for the last chapters that's why i just can't stop asking. awww. favorite author atm? thank youuu. <3 and noooo. jiyong's mine -_______- hahaha! for sure heedragon ftw! <333 and why do you make such sexy poster? you're blending's good! i'm envy!!!!! teach meeee! (:

aeriel : yeaaaah. my bias is taemin from SHINee. 'cause he's just too cute. but don't worry jiyong will always be my number one so you won't have any problem of me stealing taeminnie! <3 keke. but, i can borrow him sometimes can i? lol (: your poster is cuuuute!! :3

i want to see more posters!!! (:

Guest xReiko-Love

oh my gosh! it's so cute! thank you so much, ariel! (if you don't mind me calling you that) Keke. no changes. I love it. hm, don't remember. i think you were the one who said Jjong was your hubby then said Minho was yours too. lol. it was on my old account, (MaikoChaan) sorry if I was wrong. thank chu for the poster! ^^

Guest ssanti-goddess

for posters & ccs

Title: bonjour, mon chérie

Author: mischief managed / 싼티♥Goddess

Mood: soft, warm, romantic, bittersweet

Themes: European romantic-like

Pictures: Jessica Jung

Jay Park

Han Seungyeon

Cho Kyuhyun

Lee Jinki

Kim Taeyeon

Lee Soonkyu

Seo Joohyun

Summary: Jessica Jung is a prestigious wealthy girl who attends an expensive international private school in Paris. She lives with her cousin, Cho Kyuhyun, who is a very popular boy who seems perfect. However in reality, the past of his deceased girlfriend haunts him. She is already engaged to her & her cousin's best friend, Lee Jinki because of family bonds, but the two has no romantic interest in each other. One day, a new girl, Han Seungyeon enrolls into the school. She is very poor and only got in by scholarship, which makes the others look down on her. She soon falls for Kyuhyun, who first has no interest in her, but later sees the similarities between her and his dead lover. Jinki also gets deeply interest in Seungyeon, forming a love triangle between them. Meanwhile, Jessica falls for Jay, Seungyeon's adopted brother who dropped out of school. He is an artist who helps pay for their rent. Because their social classes are different, Jessica tries her best to stop falling for Jay's charms but eventually fails. She starts fighting realism for love. When Jessica discovers Jay developed lung cancer, she ends up choosing whether she should leave him or give up her inheritance.

Extra:

Anything else in specific? ty ! =)

hi im julie! i can't finish this right now, but i promise to come back with pictures! :)

omg sry it took so long! im done editing!

Guest yeongwonhi.

Title: classroom 365.

Subtitle: and it's holyness.

Author: yeongwonhi.

Mood: comedic, romantic, vibrant, full of life.

Themes: same as above.

Pictures: (BRB TO EDIT)

Summary: 365 fail idols. 1 abnormal classroom. 1 epic girl.

Epic fail much? However under this situation, your wrong it's everything but an epic fail. Nah, I'm just screwing with you it's pretty much an epic fail out of a story LOL. Here I unveil for the first time, Classroom 365. A story full of kick-richard simmons situations, 365 idiots and 1 girl so epic she can chew gum and walk on heels, mind boggling right? Anyways, due to the story being such an epic fail there really is no main plot as of right now.

Its just a bunch of bullish happening and going in all kind of different directions, you can say that. I really don't know. All I know Is that the epicness inside of the story story is butting heads with fail. Like how the pink shirt ahjussi would say it "this is a conspiracy, the story has no main plot! I just wasted 2 minutes reading FML. ( the plot is basically idols being in school. falling in love and all that cliche good crap KEKE. )

Extra: why hai there aly and aeriel, you can call me boobear the allmighty! your artworks are daebak so requesting was a must. shawols, vips, and wonderfuls aiyaah we have so much in common already <3. jonghyun, jiyong and sunye are my biases though KEKEKE. the postersd you guys did up there was so frickin delicous lookin' LOL. I mean 2pm those sexy beasts and Taemin?! ASDFGGHJKLOL. stalking and requesting ohyes♥. Btw don't take my summary so seriously. for example 365 idols literally, NOOOO. that would've killed me T.T. alot of the idols will just be minors/cameos. MIANHE for the fail summary, I suck richard simmons at those. It's just your average highschool love story, but with an epic fail twist to it.

BRB TO EDIT THIS. IM STILL REQUESING! JUST DONT HAVE TIME TO ADD IN PICTURES. OHJAYSUS T.T ILL BRB

Guest luvsEeteuk

booo! aeriel~ I'm here! *waves*

how are you doing?

hahah! did I saw you mentioning my name?!

gosh.. it's been long since I last came on! :'D

ack! Sorry that I went mia... I missed chatting with you. :(

anyway, I love your poster!

Guest bammie92

alyyyyy~ what's up hun?

i'd pm-ed you about my req. that is before i found your thread. hehe. please not be annoyed with me =.=

i would like to request for a poster. can i request two? hehe

Title: goodbye

Subtitle: i'll get lost, you do your way

Author: bammie92

Mood: sad

Themes: dark

Pictures: Taecyeon- 01, 02, 03 SoHee-01, 02,

Summary: he is basically cheating on SoHee. is that enough as a summary? hehe

poster 2

Title: stupid in love

Subtitle: i just wanna love you

Author: bammie92

Mood: happy

Themes: romantic

Pictures: GD- 01, 02[/url}] sohee- 01, 02

Summary: JiYong is having a hard time confessing to SoHee. so, he tried to confess through song.

p/s: i'm glad you finally making a thread. i absolutely adore your works! you are free to use your own pics, btw.

HD forever^^

replies

bammie92:
HI BAMS /hugggggggggg OMG HI its been so long anyway, i'm finally done with your requests though i kinda failed. (sorry a guilty beginner right here T^T) so i like wanted to make the taecyon-sohee poster dark like what you typed. a dark poster but it came out too dark and dull and i kinda do not know what to do next but i hope you like ittttt o: and the happy poster! that was the very first happy poster i made so please bear with it and me ~ anyway, as;djlasdkjasd hope you like them bammie~ *U*

ps.
omg bammie i still hate you for making a taecyon-sohee fic. >_>

pps.
just kidding XD i love you bammie! (8 omg and be active on the heedragon thread in wgs mmkaay ~ <3

75969494.png

abcah.png

ssanti-goddess & yeongwonhi.:
mind editing your posts for pictures? o:

jjang-na:
HIIIIIIIII! OMG NO ): lol and omg no you are so pro and i love the poster you made for me! anyway thank you for visiting the threadd (:

mrs.lee's:
hi! well i just started using ps because i really do not make any graphics before x) yeah i request a lot before /guilty T^T omg and im so glad you know me and im sorry for not being able to remmeber who you are. have we chatted before? ^^;;

starlight5:
glad you liked it~ (:

Guest iammrskwon

aly and her sexy posters. i'm in love with your artworks. and why no reply for me? *cries* and what do you mean fail? those posters for bammie are beautiful. jiyong and i are not going to agree that you're a beginner because you're a pro. mind to share your skill with me? (:

i'm gonna request later, brb for pictures. imma go hunt now! (:

Archived