[OFFICIAL] The JYJ Thread

tealee

People's Choice: JYJ  class="entry-title" style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-family: Oswald, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 20px; line-height: 26px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); border: 0px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: 0px;"ON: 05/03/2014, BY: ADMIN, IN: CREW REPORT,

One of the most popular Goodwill Ambassadors for the 2014 Incheon Asian Games is definitely JYJ as a K-pop idol boy band that is comprised of 24/7 hard working people

Always in the best manner, they seem that they spend their whole time partaking in different activities to create more opportunities for all those who love them. Their loyal fans want to see them in action throughout the year, and that is why they can truly be called “The People’s Choice”.

This article is written by an official member of the 2014 Incheon Asian Games bloggers, IAG Crew. Some contents might be different from official position of the Organizing Committee. 

jyj

JYJ has been active as the honorary ambassadors of many government run projects, such as “The Faces of Korea”. This K-Pop group, along with many other famous Koreans such as Kim Yu-na, Park Ji Sung, Park Tae-Hwan, and Edward Kwon were all appointed to promote the 2010 G-20 Seoul summit. They also served as honorary ambassadors for the Korea Electric Power Corporation (KEPCO), the World OKTA (World Overseas Korean Trader’s Association), and also for Jeju Island’s campaign to be designated one of the New 7 Wonders of the World. With JYJ’s help, the deciding committee voted the island as one of the new “Seven Wonders of Nature”.

A video from JYJ performance in Vietnam.

The number of fans for JYJ increases everyday, and they are the trademark of professionalism and success for many events. They were the face of the “2011 Protecting Personal Identity Information Campaign” launched by the Korea Communication Commission and the Korea Internet & Security Agency, which was endorsed on print, radio, television, and cinema ads. JYJ performed at the first annual Asian Dream Cup organized by ex-Manchester United midfielder Park Ji-Sung’s Foundation at a stadium in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. Their attractive personalities drew many fans to the charity soccer match, in which JYJ’s Kim Junsu, a soccer enthusiast and captain of the South Korean entertainer’s soccer club “FC Men”, also played in.

The amount obtained from this charity match was donated to support the youth of Vietnam in sports and culture development. JYJ was then appointed as the goodwill ambassadors in August 2011 by the United Nations, to create awareness among the Asian people about HIV/AIDS. The talented group performed at many different events to promote alertness about HIV/AIDS and support efforts to end AIDS-related discrimination.

JYJ continues to remain at the top in terms of popularity amongst other K-Pop groups. They are loved and respected not only by Koreans, but fans from all over from the world. They have been attributed to have a great influence on promoting “Hallyu” culture through their music and their presence is growing more and more in Southeast Asia. JYJ is a source of inspiration for the younger generation in so many positive ways. Their charismatic personality has attracted people from many different regions and of all ages.

In February 2013, JYJ was appointed as the goodwill ambassadors to help raise awareness for the 2014 Asian Games in Incheon. They participated in producing a promotional music video and have also toured many Asian countries to spread awareness. In September 2013, a teaser of the official MV of 2014 Incheon Asian song ‘Only One’ by JYJ was released and quickly became viral and has been already viewed by millions of people.

jyj-incheon

JYJ is a source of inspiration for the younger generation in so many positive ways. Their charismatic personality has attracted people from many different regions and of all ages. They are doing an excellent job and amongst one of the most popular ambassadors for the 2014 Incheon Asian Games. Connecting with the younger generation to promote the Games through pop music is a great way to promote such an important event.

incheonag2014Logo1.png

photo tumblr_n4x676LysQ1rkwbc9o2_500_jaelephy.gifphoto tumblr_n4x676LysQ1rkwbc9o1_500_jaelephy.gif
photo tumblr_n4x676LysQ1rkwbc9o3_500_jaelephy.gif
photo tumblr_n4x676LysQ1rkwbc9o4_500_jaelephy.gif
photo tumblr_n4x676LysQ1rkwbc9o5_500_jaelephy.gif
photo tumblr_n4x676LysQ1rkwbc9o6_500_jaelephy.gif
photo tumblr_n4x676LysQ1rkwbc9o7_500_jaelephy.gif
photo tumblr_n4x676LysQ1rkwbc9o8_500_jaelephy.gif
“Welcome to the wonderful world of jealousy. For the price of admission, you get a splitting headache  and a nearly irresistible urge to commit murder…”
photo tumblr_n4xbghfBdI1rkwbc9o2_500_jaelephy.gif
photo tumblr_n4xbghfBdI1rkwbc9o3_500_jaelephy.gif

Credit: Jaelephy

From JYJ 3

cr:uploader   >:D<

TRANS] 140502 iMBC sketch Triangle special interview part 2 (JJ-related parts only):

Q: There's a triangle love between you, Junghee - Jinhee ssi and Dongwoo. In real life, will you choose love over brother?
A: In real life? Actually, the situation now is... the character Youngha is "tackling" me. So of course I go for Junghee. In the future, when the fact that he's my youngest brother is disclosed, I might be concerned a lot. However, since we're brother, I think he will understand if I choose Junghee.

Q: In Dr.Jin, you had this nickname "Military officer over flower". I think this time, the same thing will happen. Are you looking forward to it?
A: There isn't "gangster over flower" or such, is it? I think instead of cool image, this character is just a normal human being who has feelings. I think such affixes like "cool" or "over flower" won't stick to this character. I hope the viewers will look at this character with affection or with the feelings of love and hatred.

Q: Among the roles you have taken so far, isn't this the most humane character?
A: Yeah, I think so

Q: I think you miss it a lot. You have humane feelings but didn't have opportunity to show it. What do you think?
A: Actually it's very hard to show such image. I think this is a very good chance to show it naturally through this character. I feel very thankful.

Q: Many people look forward to actor Kim Jaejoong. Now that you came back after 2 years, I think there must be a reason you chose Triangle to come back.
A: I couldn't do many dramas. So, there isn't a diversity of roles. I wanted to challenge a new character and as soon as I read the script, like Siwan, I got a very good feeling, I was high-spirited. At first, I was just very excited about challenging a new role. Now that the filming has started and I have been living like Huh Youngdal, I feel better and better and became more curious about this character.

Q: There's a scene that you expose your body. That scene where Huh Youngdal keeps running. I couldn't expect a scene like that. How was it?
A: Sorry that I couldn't do it beautifully but my character is human like that, a character that shows a lot of human feelings.

from the_little_pear

A couple more days until Triangle.

photo 140502kjjbts.jpg
Jaejoong in Triangle

We will see Young Dal get kicked into the coalmine pit...

[GIF] Jaejoong being kicked into that big hole! Looks pain!!  &gt;&lt; #JJinTriangle ~
via xiakiss

Jaejoong mentioning that he was covered in coal dirt during scene...
[GIF]Embarrassed baby Dar
gif by megwu0312

http://youtu.be/247HCmuHLvA
Triangle first episode trailer
via sweetsiwan

class="entry-title"[OTHER SNS] 140503 Kim Junsu’s Mom shares a photo with his son May 3, 2014 · JYJ3 Team

[OTHER TWITTER]  140503 Kim Junsu’s Mom Twitter Update

photo 140503jsmom.png

[TRANS] Have you missed Junsu recently? I’ve received lots of love from my sons today, it’s a blissful day! I’ll feel sorry if I have the happiness on my own, thus sharing this picture with everyone~^^

photo BmtVFKRCQAA7hB8.jpg

[OTHER INSTAGRAM] 140503 Kim Moo Young (Junho)’s Instagram Update

Junsu, Junho, Jaeyoung and Hansol made a birthday cake for Kim Mama, and signed on it! Junsu’s sign at bottom right~^^  (via Vichellelicious)

Source: @zunoxiahmom + kimmooyoung IG 1, 2
Translated by: @Vichellelicious
Shared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title"[RECAP] ‘Three Days’ E.15 by Roweina May 3, 2014 · rilanna

01.gif~original

To all Chunsa/JYJers….

My Hello represent “Girl Power” dedicated to 3 Ladies. Bo Won, Cha Young n ahjumma who help Pres. Lee….They’re all awesome.

My fav pic from this eps is this one….XD…

02.jpg~original

Just wanna compare Han Tae Kyung with Park Yoo Chun. LOL…. Can’t really see his collarbones but can see his broad shoulder. Cant see his dimple & wide smile in 3 Days but its fine. Love the difference he gave to Us as Han Tae Kyung. littlegirl005.gif~original

Lets begin…

CHARACTERS

Han Tae Kyung…

Ooohhh My……Pervert Mode on….He open his jacket….XD….Looks so sexy. OMG…its not appropriate to say that. He’s doing that for heping the other SS.

03.jpg~original

But ottoke…….OMG…..From front, back & side…Looks soooo GOOOOODDDDD…. littlegirl010.gif~original

04.jpg~original

Okie, stop drooling. XD…Ahhh…Tae Kyung….I’m glad that U were late but I can feel ur felling. Just standing alone n around U, ur friends are dead. So many SS die coz of the Ambush. I thought he will find something/someone behind the trash. Btw, can U recognize it’s him only from his back?

05.jpg~original

Yeaahhh….Tae Kyung in action again. Those Chunface are so cute n funny. LOL…

06.jpg~original
07.jpg~original
By Roweina
JYJ3
Full Recap here: http://t.co/xGtfh7W7rC

Thank you @roweina78
:x

shj_photo140502171120imbcdrama0.jpg

shj_photo140502171213imbcdrama0.jpg

shj_photo140502171250imbcdrama0.jpg

shj_photo140502171318imbcdrama0.jpg

shj_photo140502171426imbcdrama0.jpg

shj_photo140502171503imbcdrama0.jpg

from iMBC

Captions for above pictures...

[TRANS] 140504 iMBC - Triangle stills cut: "Stop for a second. Isn't she Oh Junghee?"
http://imbbs.imbc.com/view.mbc?list_id=2390282&amp;page=1&amp;bid=shj_photo

After stopping his motorbike like that, what kind of scene is Youngdal looking at..

He's looking at Jangsoo saying hello to Junghee,

"Are you Junghee by any chance?" Jangsoo asked

"Don't bother me! Go away!!!" coldly said Junghee

Our Youngdal who keep secretly watching them through the mirror.....

(You can't~~~~ Youngdal ah! Don't easily fall in love like that~ ㅠ ㅠ )

from the_little_pear

:x

class="entry-title"[TUTORIAL] Support Kim Jaejoong’s Drama “Triangle” by Watching Live on MBC (Foreign Fans’ Registration) May 4, 2014 · JYJ3 Team

Dear Readers,

Kim Jaejoong’s Drama “Triangle” will be broadcasted on May 5th at 10PM KST Monday/Tuesday, you can support him by watching his drama live on MBC. To be able to watch on MBC, you need to Register first, please follow our tutorial:

TUTORIAL

Step 1: Go to the site and select the ‘Domestic & Foreigner Living Abroad’ option http://member.imbc.com/user/join.html

photo 1.png

From JYJ3

Full instruction link here: http://t.co/VCLvOWd4VQ

I am logged in and do not want to get out just in case something wrong happens...LOL
Some random MBC show is playing on another tab of my PC while I'm browsing the internet.
Great connection and No lagging so far.
:)>-

News...
CJES and Lotte Entertainment are producing the new musical DRACULA
Premiering July 2014.
Tickets are on sale starting May 15th.
No announcements yet whether Junsu is IN this musical.
(Musical actress SunAh, who acted with Junsu in Mozart and joining him in his upcoming Japan concerts mid May, is also a CJES artist)

Bmz2M9TCcAEn7E3.jpg:large
kyahhhhh....

We are hoping Junsu is Dracula...
Stay tuned...
;)

Oh LBS talks about healing the pain, KJJ talks about real life worries, and SiWan is looking forward to JJhyung's scenes...lol

Jaejoong, Siwan, & Lee Bum Soo discuss their ‘Triangle’ characters’ personalities

By korean in News posted Oct May 5th, 2014  Jaejoong, Siwan, & Lee Bum Soo discuss their ‘Triangle’ characters’ personalities

The three main characters of “Triangle” talked about their characters!

Lee Bum Soo plays Jang Dong Soo, a detective with anger restraint problems because he lost his younger brothers. He said, “Jang Dong Soo is a character who has been living with guilt because he lost his parents when he was young and couldn”t protect his brothers. After, he changes because of Oh Yeon Soo“s character”s love. The story of him and his younger brothers as they dig up the truth at different points in their lives, meet again and heal their pains will be both interesting and touching.

Jaejoong plays Heo Young Dal, whose birth name is Jang Dong Chul. He said, “When I see the life, fate, and love that the brothers lived on, I find myself applying the emotions of the things I”m actually worried about right now. People will be able to feel and connect with the things people worry about at least once in their lives.

Siwan plays Yoon Yang Ha, whose birth name is Jang Dong Woo. He said, “He grew up not as a son but as a successor, and he solves his loneliness with cold smiles. I hope people have a lot of sympathy for his loneliness. Personally, I”m looking forward to Jaejoong-hyung”s image change where he falls to the lowest of the low. I saw a little bit of his scenes, and I was really surprised. I”m really curious as to see how it will be on broadcast.

The first episode will air tonight on the 5th!