[PHOTOS]

Jang Dong Chul / Heo Young Dal

photo rslgG1gp3mPt635352569597128103.jpg

[NEWS]

photo BnVXAS5CMAA7dIIjpglarge.jpg

Source: iMBC
Translated by: TriangleKoreanDrama2014
Shared by: JYJ3

class="entry-title"[OTHER NEWS] 140511 The appearance of “Little Choo Sarang” at’Triangle’ Filming Location Brings Warm “Daddy’s Smile May 11, 2014 · JYJ3 Team

JYJ3′s Note: Sarang’s Dad Choo Sung Hoon is also know as Yoshihiro Akiyama, A fourth-generation Japanese of Korean descent, and a Japanese mixed martial artist and judoka. (Read more here). 
Currently Choo Sung Hoon is a part of the cast of KBS2 “Return of the Superman” with his daughter Sarang.

[PHOTOS]

photo 140511_1.jpg

photo 140511_2.jpg

[NEWS]

photo BnWdgqYCcAANuTWjpglarge.jpg

Source: iMBC
Translated by: @Triangle2014

Here is an opportunity to promote JYJ.

KBS just asked on their FB page who are our favorite Kpop singers.

"<Question 03>

Who is your favorite k-pop stars?
You can name it as many as you want ?"

It is possible that they use our answers to decide whom to bring to their music programs such as Music Bank, Immortal Songs, and more.

Lets promote JYJ. It would be so awesome to see them again on the networks as singers.

https://www.facebook.com/kbsworld?fref=nf

@tealee......it's not 200th post but it's 2000 posts. LOL....U know I' was working so hard to can hit that number. Bi Girl001.gif
Glad U still put Han Jung Woo as ur number 1. Many things happened n made me must put him from number 1 into number 5. LOL....
Btw, I think soompi has limited character in 1 post now, I almost cant put it on 1 post but then I can but cant see the emo n now I cant edit it.So, U all can read it again in HERE. There are also some differences with the one I post in here.

Guest triangle2014

[Eng Trans Excerpt] 140512 [sportsChosun] Will 'Triangle' be Leading the Reversal of the Stagnant Hallyu Wave & Frozen Export Markets Atmosphere?
15hlmck.jpg

class="entry-title"[TRANS] 140512 Actor Jin Hyuk mentions Park Yoochun in interview May 12, 2014 · rilanna

201405121105211112_2.jpg~original

For Jin Hyuk, his management company’s senior, Park Yoochun also was a great strength. Park Yoochun first became close to Jin Hyuk who was a rookie freezing during MBC ‘Missing You’. He had given a lot of advice to Jin Hyuk who was befuddled at how to understand his character early on in ‘Three Days’ too. Jin Hyuk explained, “[Park Yoochun] calmed me down one time when I nearly drowned at panicking more”.

“It was the first episode meeting with Park Yoochun hyung. Before Yoochun hyung and I knew each other, Yoochun hyung played a practical joke by making a prank call to me. I remember being very surprised and having scary memories. We became closer when we met later. However, on the filming set Yoochun hyung was afraid to show me his intense image. He put such concentration into his work to the extent I couldn’t approach him. He took care of me, asking me about if I was capable of being able to be assertive. It were filming scenes filled with real love and considerations.”

Source: My Daily
Translated by: rilanna of JYJ3

class="entry-title"[TRANS] 140512 Actor Choi Won Young praises Park Yoochun in interview May 12, 2014 · rilanna

2014051201000675000032761.jpg~original

Choi Won Young spared praises endlessly about Park Yoochun acting alongside with him for the first time.

“It must have been very difficult to be leading as the main role for Yoochun, to further maintain the same image constantly. Apart from whether he’s good or bad, he had guts and I thought ‘He’s indeed not Asia’s star for nothing’.”

Source: Asia Today
Translated by: rilanna of JYJ3

class="entry-title"[NEWS] 140512 Viewers of “Triangle” Like Seeing Kim Jaejoong Get Roughed Up? May 12, 2014 · JYJ3 Team

photo 634019625_59_20140512090803.jpgIt seems that viewers are liking the dirty, roughed-up version of JYJ‘s Kim Jaejoong in “Triangle” as the MBC Monday-Tuesday drama ranked first place in the ratings game last week. The singer-actor also received good comments for his acting in show after the airing of the episodes.

”I can’t take my eyes off Kim Jaejoong’s shocking acting on television,” was what most people in various online communities and SNS said regarding the drama.

In the first two episodes of “Triangle” aired last week, Kim Jaejoong showed a shocking portrayal of a gangster and proving that the singer-actor isn’t afraid to get hurt and dirty for a scene as long as it helps the material.

In the previous episodes, Kim Jaejoong’s character, Heo Young Dal, had scenes wherein he caused a great disturbance at a meat restaurant when he started removing his clothes and later blackmailed Ahn Joo In (Kim Hye Eun). He also had a reckless kissing scene with Ahn Joo In later at a motel. When gangsters found where he was, they chased him around town while he was wearing only his boxers, and later, he got all muddied up.

“Kim Jaejoong personally really tried very hard. He even thought of throwing himself like what was seen on the show. He absorbed the character of Heo Young Dal so much that he perfectly portrayed the character in the show,” said a representative from Taewon Entertainment, the producer of the show.

With Heo Young Dal as the focus, and together with older brother Jang Dong Soo (Lee Bum Soo) and younger brother Yoon Yang Ha (Im Siwan), “Triangle” tells the story of the fateful meeting of the three brothers. Last week, the show ranked number one among the shows in the same time slot and is expected to continue in the following episodes.

Catch “Triangle” at MBC every Monday and Tuesday, 10:00 p.m. KST.

Source: Soompi
Shared by:
JYJ3

Episode 3 clips
from MBCdrama

Fangirls...Please continue to watch Triangle but just prepare yourselves...
Three Episodes in and TWO make out scenes already...LOL

KISS

by megwu0312

Episode 4 Preview
MBCdrama