{PICS} JUN HYEBIN BEFORE & AFTER SURGERY

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 0_liceyy

it was NOT necessary for the surgery. she didnt need it! there was nothing wrong with her before! now her nose seems so unnatural. a little like michael jackson i should say...

Guest hunnibunni

she def did not just do her nose..im not trying to hate on her anything..i honestly like her..but i myself had a nose job because of breathing problems and it did not drastically change my face as it did to hyebin..you can't even tell i had one. i can only feel that it's different from my breathing. i think she did something to her eyes too. i read in an article that she fell on the side of her face..so i think she got plastic surgery for personal reasons..i think the new her is still pretty if not prettier..but i wish she wouldve done the surgery gradually like ok ju hyun so the netizens don't hate on her..i dont want her to go through depression because of the crazy korean netizens :(

Guest fantasy_sky

i think her new look is nice too now..that i see it again,

but when she smiles it doesnt look right.

Guest prehistoric

that really sucks, she was cute before

she's got a michealjackson-esque nose now ):

on the brightside, the surgery's gotten her a lot of attention

Guest chibi

maybe the real jun hyebin was murdered, and now is being posed by the murderer

pwahahah just a thought XD

Guest MiNNy

woahh are u seriouss? the after pics looking nothing like her..its like two different people..both are pretty soo i dunno why she got the surgery.

Guest chunsa

her nose was fine before

i cant even understand why she would choose to fix a nose that was perfectly fine looking

Guest LadyJ

wah.... isn't she too young to have surgery?

she looked pretty b4 n after

its never too young to get surgery...shes like over 21 or something ..born in the year 83'

Guest **~Angelina~**

T^T

I really love her old look .....

She used to be soo cute and pretty ........

why she change herself like that????

I don't know why some ppl are crazy to make surgery when they are already good looking.

Guest FG_ET

she looks more prettier befor , but her skin is more pretty after the surgery. She looks kinda stranger to me, I wouldn't realize that's her in the pictures.

thanks for sharing .

Guest ☆▒♡자밀라=Jami

yeah, heard about that~

I think she was so pretty before, and kinda wasted money~~

she didn't need any surgery~

Guest MarryMeDear.

her nose looks completely fake, but i think her teeth job went quite well.

she looks prettier than before.

i think she looks a lot nicer than she was be4. her face looks more warm and inviting and less snobby and kniving. i dont kno maybe its just me. regardless she looked good be4 and after surgery. she kinda reminds of the actress Kim Ji Soo. theres a bit of a similarity between the two now. for those who dont kno who kim ji soo this is her: images847687_KimJiSoo12.jpggirl_01.jpg. i think hye bin looks a lot better than Kang Hye Jung's transformation. at list Hye Bin still has some of her originality still left over.

Guest this luallaby

ewwww why the heck did she fix her nose? it was fine! it was better than fine! omg and now it looks nasty as craps.

ewww. like michael jackson.

Archived