My laptop keeps restarting EVERYTIME

prechuz_azn

Gah someone help me... >.<
Okay, on soliod07.invisionzone.com I downloaded the Webroot Spyware Sweeper with serials right cuz this person uploaded it.

As soon as I downloaded it I typed in the serial and everything.

Then the software said that the program is not up-to-date and to check for program updates so I did.

I found out it wasnt the new software so I tried to download the new one

as soon as I did that I realized that i was suppose to uninstall the old version and REBOOT then used another version, right?

So now I have 2 softwares of Spyware Sweeper which I think is a result that my laptop keeps restarting on me [the screen will turn automatically blue and say some words in Impact, that I can't even read for a minute]

What should I do?

Oh my... and Im the adminitrator too -_-

Ironically I can go on Limited accounts (my sister's) without a problem but when it comes to going on mine

it automatically restarts T_T

wahhhh someone please assist me in this situation!!!

YOur help is greatly appreciated :(

Well, try to get to safe mode or maybe instead of safe mode try to start with last known good configuration.

=\ if remotely possible a system restore would be good.

Last resort would be a XP repair install because although you have access to your sister's account, I don't know how to modify the registry and all that stuff to prevent it from loading the program that crashes your computer.

If you think its the antispyware thing, go to that program folder and rename the folder (with your sister's account) with any luck windows will start and give you errors that it can't find the program and let you uninstall all that junk.

Some say press F8 or F10 I don't recall.

Personally I like to reset or power the computer down when the windows bar starts to scroll when its booting... like it says Windows XP Home Loading...

Should kick the recovery mode in place next time it starts.

Archived