• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest prism2103

flash to the past! what a cutie-patootie :3

CHbKn9wUcAAqO2f.jpg

CHbKn9zUwAAflC1.jpg

boys and their toy cars... jong shows off his rc-car skills!

https://instagram.com/p/31w8vqmk7_/?tagged=홍종현

(edit: whoops thanks for the clarification @newbie001 recently found jong's main protagonist debut film, his very 1st in film where he was main lead)  titled one more step to the sea.

one%20more%20step%20to%20the%20sea%20pos

one%20more%20step%20to%20the%20sea_zpsy7

- the indie film has a very endearing, sad and sweet plot. here is the plot and link for those interested. jong is visibly and audibly much younger. the film has a lot of depth, with a sick child and a single mother's pain & struggle. there are many things the want to do but can't because of the restrictions that be-fold in life. it makes u reflect alot.  

- jong's character is the quiet yet (extremely) sweet boy. who tries to understand and take care of the female protagonist. enjoy! :) 

- in the end there's only the girl and the grandma. presumably they've died and gone to a better place. 

plot

Loner Won-woo is a girl who suffers from Narcolepsy. Although Jun-seo always makes fun of her, Won-woo is about to fall for him. Won-woo’s mother Yeon-hee feels compassionate for her daughter who falls asleep whenever, wherever, without even realizing, and Sun-jae who secretly is in love with Yeon-hee touches Yeon-hee’s heart.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xo4qzl_one-step-more-to-the-sea-2009-part1_shortfilms

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xo4qzs_one-step-more-to-the-sea-2009-part2_shortfilms

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xo4r59_one-step-more-to-the-sea-2009-part3_shortfilms

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xo4r5k_one-step-more-to-the-sea-2009-part4_shortfilms

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xo4r65_one-step-more-to-the-sea-2009-part5_shortfilms?from_related=related.page.int.gravity-only.f38174263bfec368f10c1eb32534f611143425107

Forever cutie jjoooong!!!:wub::wub::wub:hahaha thanks @prism2103

i miss jjong so bad, i guess he still take a rest for preparing Alice promotion, can't wait for that time ehehehe....

Anwy isn't jjong debut movie is Hey,Tom (lover 2008)? Anyone already watch that or have the link for watch it with engsub?

Jjong spotted by fans today

Guest papillooon

@prism2103 thanks a lot!! hahhaaa..for a post like this, i miss the AWESOME button...hehee

@newbie001 hahha..sorry for OT..for a moment i thought that it's Yong Kwang..LOL.. hmm..suspicious..must be doing some project/meeting there..hahhaa..if i'm not mistaken, that building seem a lot like MBC area??..hope will be hearing for some good news (project) soon!

I don't have either link or anything for Hey Tom..

JJong promo for ALICE..i'm not sure it will be done similar way like before (i hope i'm wrong >.< ) ..You know..recently the MERS outbreak really changing many schedule..and of course promotion for movie i bet..moreover..his co star..the lead female is right now busy with drama with YK hyung..well..i hope he still can promote it though..hahhaa..cuz many photos will  definitely come out! <3 (LOVE IT! ^^)

and more thing..it's not yet confirmed but according to the child actress IG that i've posted before, ALICE also will be screened for some festival (sorry forgot the name of the event) around 10 days.

I'm going to be super happy if ALICE is going to be promoted at least like Enemies in Law, but if due to concern of whatever issue it's not going to happen like that, i'm crossing fingers for the movie success! The story is interesting though..i hope many many people will come to theater watch it. Also..JJong's health is important ^^ hehhee.. again..hope for whatever the best!

@papillooon I guess it's after recording for inkigayo yesterday at sbs sangnamdong which is next to mbc building coz the fans saw jjong on the street between YTN news square and CJE&M Center after she recording at sbs too... 

i guess so, the promotion will not same like b4 but at least we can see jjong more from his interview to promoted his movie.... I miss him so much

Guest papillooon

@newbie001 aye aye..thanks for explaining!! after realized it was JJong i thought so too for a moment (after inkigayo) because it seems that he's wearing the same pants.. LOL (not important)..but then...as inkigayo was being pre recorded and turns out no winner announced,i was thinking that maybe inkigayo was not recorded yesterday..but then it seems that it did pre recorded on a regular schedule day then..hahha..

me too! i miss Jjong so very much! hiks.. ~.~

Guest prism2103

OMGOSH YOU GUYS!

news of jong's next movie is out! no longer called "Alice" it is now "Boy from Wonderland" 

- it will be featured in BIFF bucheon international film festival!!!!!!!

- the festival will be from july 16th to 26th (most likely the film premier before so squeal! very soon we will get to see more of jong!) 

- SO ALL YOU INTERNATIONAL AND LOCAL FANS ALIKE SUPPORT! and BE EXCITED! :D 

빨강씨 ‏@bbalkang_redK  38m

CHlx5DaVEAAZeXT.jpg

in the following category: 

CHlx3xJUEAAVeo_.jpg

here is the official BIFF cite: 

http://www.bifan.kr/program/program_view.asp?pk_seq=1696&sc_category_seq=607&sc_num=1&actEvent=view

Guest papillooon

yes! so it's official now! ^^

and..just adding another info (hope it's not consider OT cuz no Jjong info..but only the event)  ;) 

this is quick resume of  Bucheon International Fantastic Film is what about and how it will be held this year..

the info is based on the attached article :) 

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201506161643108469475_2

Bucheon film fest gears up for 19th run

• facebook share
  • tweet
  • google+
Updated : June 16 2015

This year’s Bucheon International Fantastic Film Festival will take place under the theme of “Love, Fantasy and Adventure” and screen 235 films of various genres from 45 countries, including 64 films making their world premiere.

According to the organizing committee, BiFan (formerly known as PiFan) differentiates itself from other fantasy film markets by broadening its definition of genre films beyond horror and the grotesque to include sci-fi, suspense and action.

The main poster for the 2015 Bucheon International Fantastic Film Festival (BiFan)
“As a premium genre film showcase, we’ve brought together noteworthy genre films from various countries,” said Kang SK, a programmer of the festival, at a press conference at the Korea Press Center on Tuesday. “We are also focusing on our role as the hub of Korean indie films.”

That showcase of Korean indie films takes place through the special section “K-Indie Genre Strikes,” and other special programs such as “I’m (Not) Sono Sion” -- cohosted by the Japan Foundation -- and the retrospective “Excellent Actor, Nice Guy Simon Yam” show BiFan’s efforts to represent genre films across Asia.

A new section called “BiFan Discoveries” will also screen films that were created with support from the Network of Asian Fantastic Films, providing a springboard for up-and-coming directors.

The festival will open on July 16 with “Moonwalkers” from French director Antoine Bardou-Jacquet. “The film centers on a conspiracy theory about NASA filming the moon landing of Apollo 11 to scam the world,” said Kang. “It has all the elements of a genre film including suspense, action, humor and horror, making it perfect for the BiFan.”

Bucheon Choice, the festival’s competitive section, will pit 12 films in the Feature category including Han Jun-hee’s recent hit “Coin Locker Girl” and 12 films in the Short category.

With regard to concerns about the Middle East respiratory syndrome outbreak, festival director Kim Young-bin said that continuously changing circumstances made it difficult to determine the impact on the festival. “There is no chance that the festival will be canceled,” he said. “But the format of the festival may undergo some changes.” He also acknowledged that the outbreak required active measures especially because of guests coming from China, a country that is “much more sensitive (to this issue) than other nations.”

The 19th Bucheon International Fantastic Film Festival will run from July 16 to 26. Main venues include the Bucheon Gymnasium, Bucheon City Hall, Korea Manhwa Museum, CGV Sopoong, CGV Bucheon and Lotte Cinema Bucheon.

By Won Ho-jung (hjwon@heraldcorp.com)

Guest Aprilrose04

Dear Chinggu,

How to post photos from my phone??? Please can you tell me??? This form is little difficult for me ..:):D

Guest hjjdai5y

Hi guys ^^

I saw a few of you posted about HongJjong's old projects. so I decided to sub all his past interviews and variety programs. currently I'm translating a few shows slowly because my examination is just around the corner. maybe it will take a long time. for now I can only post this short video from his interview at Strong Heart. 

and I'm aware that there's an issue about HongJjong for the past two days (between shippers if I'm not mistaken). so I really hope that people could see the real HJH. he's a very good person. From his past shows, I hope (those who haven't watch it) could understand him more. how he act around his favorite hyungs and how he handle the criticisms from being a newbie in variety show. he's someone who believes that if he work hard, the word "success" will come following behind him. 

I'm so sorry for this long and nonsense post ^^ but I really hope my works could help all HJH's fan around the world. Sorry for any grammar mistakes. I'll work harder to improve my English and to post HongJjong's works more often ^^ Enjoy the video guys ^^

here's the link : http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2uhcen_홍종현-ㄱㅅㅈ-148-strong-heart-full-cut-eng-sub_people

Guest prism2103

@papillooon don't worry. i think the misunderstanding has been mostly cleared up w the shippers. :)  my momma always said to be careful of handsome men. its not poor jong's fault but his beautifulness LOL im kidding. i love it when he smiles. the kind, honest, sweet prankster and also gentleman he is. can't wait to see him tomrw @ inkigayo!  

bts pics of jong at inkigayo on 150614

credits: 

CH5PvCBVAAEeZO6.jpgCH5PwcxUMAE2w6M.jpg

CH5PdXFUcAA_PUg.jpgCH5PdynVEAAtrG3.jpgCH5Of74VEAAe_1u.jpgCH5OgSiUwAAlRk6.jpg

Guest prism2103

HongJongHyun in Sitcom "Yumi's room" 1st broadcast (Tue)30/06 Time : 8.30PM (kor) channel : O'live http://youtu.be/h04gBHd7B4E 

- cameo as son dambi's ex-boyfriend & from the above clip, he said the lines of: "after meeting u i finally know who i really want"

CIpMxHGUMAAY22y.jpg

CIpMxHBUsAAC3wa.jpg

more pictures

CIokUp2UYAA9ptb.jpg

CIokUY0UkAAAKVp.jpg

recently spotted near mbc area, and w similar outfit, its a good guestimation he was there filming for the drama then :) 

CIpMxG3UwAAbJ8I.jpg

[spoilers]

Guest prism2103

another blast from the past @ Vampire idol. 

i can't believe all those gorgeous boys were in that bewildering sitcom LOL. well at least they have a funny history to talk about. :) 

dont remember which intv. but i remember reading about jong feeling quite unhappy w the sitcom and lee soohyuk hyung was the one to console him. d'awww bromance at its finest. 

hehehe and jong was in a pink hanbok lol! 

credits: ゆきんこ@韓ドラ垢 ‏@taejooninguk931 

CIoh8fQUsAUmWLA.jpg

CIoh8J4UsAARwrb.jpg

BoZe7tcIIAAz6C2.jpg

Guest karatekid08

@prism2103 from the translation...it looks like Jjong dumped son dambi??lol that would be a hilarious scene...he even said thank you at the end....hehe can't wait to watch it...hehe i will add the gif i made...kekeke :D

Untitled-1.gif

Untitled-2.gif

Untitled-3.gif

btw, i just uploaded Jjong MC cut from Inki 06.28.15

cr: DC Gallery

Archived