Shin Se Kyung 신세경

Admin

Guest Tiger Dragon

Finally got some more subs done!!!

These are the Light Up CFs and “making of” from back in June. Unfortunately only the 15s version is in HD. T.T

YouTube’s compression always makes the SD subs a bit fuzzy. : (

Guest Tiger Dragon

So I had a bit of fun with these... XD

Shin Se Kyung at the mart
itE4AzMuSjwGg.jpg

Shin Se Kyung with King Sejong
ibiJ7wZ3FY46Mb.jpg

Shin Se Kyung at the Great Wall of China
irq2VxMEWJlU1.jpg

Shin Se Kyung on Liberty Island
ibcvRBrzDdV2uv.jpg

Shin Se Kyung at the Eiffel Tower
ibtISgpq6X11Vz.jpg

Finally, Shin Se Kyung at the Great Sphinx of Giza
ibtlpGyOw9xYjJ.jpg

Guest Tiger Dragon

Hot Chili Paper Vol. 73 scan

I cleaned up the scan a bit:
iUP1wVqfwqzwq.jpg
cr: A Doll's Dream
Original scan cr: 청엽 @dcinside 신세경 갤러리

Video Interview:

Guest Tiger Dragon

Shin Se Kyung to release Christmas carol song on the 29th

Unfortunately, I can't translate the full article but I'm fairly certain that's what's being reported. T.T

ibuOyoQco7zuXg.jpg
dal.komm coffee

Larger image here: http://i.minus.com/ib26jgfVAaNaqw.jpg

Source: Joy News 24 via Naver News

In the recording booth:
ib28yEiP14Q6jP.jpg

filming music video(?):
EDIT: I checked her schedule; it is a music video. It also says she's filming another Nature Republic ad
ibj8JXuZJ2yGjJ.jpeg
Source: COPYnWRiter Twitter

Guest Tiger Dragon

Shin Se Kyung to release a Christmas song

Actress Shin Se Kyung will release a Christmas single this holiday season! According to Namoo Actors, Shin Se Kyung already recorded the song with indie musician/producer Epitone Project on November 13.

During the recording, the duo displayed perfect chemistry and managed to finish recording in half the time the session was originally planned for. It’s been said that the upcoming single is a sweet love song with a happy melody. Shin Se Kyung and Epitone Project’s Christmas duet will be released on November 29.

Meanwhile, Shin Se Kyung made her singing debut with “You Were Sweet” earlier this year. She worked with indie band Sweden Laundromat for the ballad.

ibuOyoQco7zuXg.jpg

Source: Soompi

We Love K Shin Se Kyung Photoshoot + Interview

Guest Tiger Dragon

Shin Se Kyung Takes on New Projects after "Fashion King"

ibfhFHqOcR1Nnf.jpg

Shin Se Kyung recently uploaded a photo taken from the set of a cf filming site and included this comment on her me2day, “It’s been a while since I have been at work! This is our filming site! You might notice that I am a little shy from having to show my actual drawing skills in this cf.” 

Although dressed in a simple white, ruffled sleeveless dress, Shin Se Kyung is radiant, elegant and poised with a soft pink and white checkered flannel blanket covering her knees as she sits at her easel on a cushioned white lawn chair. Her perfect posture especially drew attention to her slender yet curvy figure from the camera’s angle. The filming site appears to be some kind of forest where Shin Se Kyung draws her inspiration for sketching as the artistic muse of the cf being shot. 

Netizens who saw the photo commented, “She poses like a goddess,” “It has been a while since I have seen Shin Se Kyung at work!” “The more I look at her, she grows more beautiful,” “How long has it been since ‘Fashion King‘ has been over?” “Is this for a cosmetic cf?” and “What will you be doing next, Shin Se Kyung?”

In other related activities, the actress recently collaborated with Epitone project on recording a carol together on November 13.

Source: Soompi