Shin Se Kyung 신세경

Admin

SSK busy bee - from 3rd to 7th in April doing a fashion shoot for InStyle magazine in Berlin hope she will also have time to sightsee 

•  
  •  

cr: NAMOOACTORS

10 hours ago, ronayJ said:

six flying dragons is now over i wonder if shes going to rest or pick another drama,i want to see her in a rom com soon again !

yes me too - i hope it will be a film or a pre production

funny how she worked non stop and yet i miss her and want to see her soon in something  

5 hours ago, oohhkkay said:

I remember someone seemed to have posted this BTS before http://tvcast.naver.com/v/805119

Just watched it, and there was a bit where BW was trying to put the hairpin on BY's hair, but failing (LOL), and then an assistant taught him, and he said "I can do it" hahahaha, and then when BW hugged the queen, he said "Boon-ah, sorry"

hahahahahahahahaha, just in case there are people like me who haven't watched yet

thanx @oohhkkay

Not sure if this was posted before... but below is the translated interview with PD Shin Kyung-soo shared by fan, one of the posters on DBhere:

Awesome Six Flying Dragons ended. They say the reason the ratings didn’t go over 20% was that it had too many(6) leads, and by trying to portray common people and mixing martial arts heroes into political intrigue made the plot unfocused and slow. Also they said it was disappointing that Jung Do-jeon who was charismatic, was in the center of the show in early episodes and Boon-yi who represented common people lost their energy in the later episodes.

Some from Interview with Sin Kyung-soo PD:
Q: How were the actor/actresses?
A: “They all had their own strong characteristics. I feel casting was done perfectly. Kim Myung-min led the show’s structure as a whole, Yoo Ah-in showed the depth and various acting skills, which was extra-ordinary for his age. If mistakenly portrayed, it could be shown as ‘beautify’ or ‘too young’ but he made convincing LBW. Si-kyung worked with me for the third time and she showed depth and elegant, and precise acting as expected. Byun Yo-han worked first time with me, and he was excellent in interpertating the script and bring out his own, and passion acting without caring about own safety. Yoon kyun-sang has optimistic personality matching his MH character. He became the dragon in ep 49, but he never looked bothered and gave staff positive energy during that long enduring period. So I am thankful. Chon Ho-jin portrayed solemn LSG with Charisma. There was energy I have not seen before.”

Q:How about BW and Boon-yi’s romance? The scene they had snowball fight was memorable.
A: “There was no snow in weather forecast for a week. So we had to go to a ski resort. Still only MooJoo in JunBook province had snow and like miracle snow accumulated. So we went to MooJoo and filmed, and felt like it was magic and we received some present. Everybody had fun shooting. Ah-in and Se-kyung ssi were also happy like a child.”

Q:If there is any message to relay to the viewers?
A:”Very thankful. I am thankful that there are many people loved the show. Six dragons parted ways after they fought each other, but they met with dreams and ideas to make a brand new world in the beginning. I hope people remember that mind. That way maybe we can view this world we live in more optimistically and healthily I think. ”

cr. fan @ Dramabeans

thanx @liddi

• Like 1

‘Six Flying Dragons’ Finale: K-Drama Series Averages Double-Digit Ratings As Lead-In For ‘Tree With Deep Roots’

by jan omega (inquisitr)

Six_Flying_Dragons-cp2.jpg

Back in October of 2015, the Seoul Broadcasting System (SBS) started airing a K-drama which could be considered ambitious for the company. It was a historical drama, also known as a period drama, consisting of 50 episodes and spanning a total of six months from October 2015 to March 2016. This K-drama was known as Six Flying Dragons.

To be frank, ambitious truly explains Six Flying Dragons as it followed the successful Mrs. Cop. However, SBS showed they were willing to invest more than the average budget amount into the period drama with fantastic set pieces along with casting popular and well-rounded actors. Kim Myung Min (Detective K: Secret of the Virtuous Widow), Yoo Ah In (Punch), Shin Se Kyung (Tazza: The Hidden Card), Byun Yo Han (Misaeng), Yoon Gyun Sang (Pinocchio), and Cheon Ho Jin (Doctor Stranger) fill out the main cast as the “Six Flying Dragons.”

Topping off the investment was having the writing team of Kim Young Hyun and Park Sang Yeon pen Six Flying Dragons. The duo are well-known for their work in the 2011 hit period drama, which also aired on SBS, Tree With Deep Roots (or Deep Rooted Tree).

Apparently, SBS’ investment in Six Flying Dragons has paid off. By the airing of the period drama’s finale, it has earned double-digit averages across the ratings board. Also, the finale is actually a set up for Tree With Deep Roots, because Six Flying Dragons is actually a loose prequel to the series. It makes sense why SBS brought on the writing duo of Kim Young Hyun and Park Sang Yeon for the project.

For those reading this finale article as a means to see if Six Flying Dragons is worth watching, it actually is. Set during the Joseon Dynasty, the historical drama depicts the ambitions and successes of six important people in which Lee Bang Won (Yoo Ah In) is the central figure. They include his father, General Lee Seong Gye (Cheon Ho Jin), mentor Jeong Do Jeon (Kim Myung Min), the woman who becomes his love interest Boon Yi (Shin Se Kyung), Boon Yi’s brother Ddang Sae (Byun Yo Han), and Bang Won’s “giant” bodyguard Moo Hyul (Yoon Gyun Sang).

to Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/2920031/six-flying-dragons-finale-k-drama-series-averages-double-digit-ratings-as-lead-in-for-tree-with-deep-roots/#Z4TIU4IRHwDfwP5F.99