Shin Se Kyung 신세경

Admin

"Six Flying Dragons" Yoo Ah-in and Sin Se-kyeong's adult rated kiss scene

hancinema

photo681528.jpg

"Six Flying Dragons" Sin Se-kyeong and Yoo Ah-in's kiss scene was brought up again from the past.

Sin Se-kyeong previously attended the press conference for SBS drama "Fashion King".

Sin Se-kyeong mentioned the kiss scene with Yoo Ah-in and said, "It's not common for a woman to approach a man for a kiss first so I thought it was a very interesting set up. I am very compatible to Ka-yeong in the movie".

"I was nervous and my heart was thumping".

Director Lee Myeong-woo of "Fashion King" said, "I wondered if I should use the scene or not but I was surprised at Sin Se-kyeong. I didn't know she could pull it off like that".

Meanwhile, Sin Se-kyeong and Yoo Ah-in are starring in the SBS drama "Six Flying Dragons" at the moment.

cr: 

http://www.hancinema.net/six-flying-dragons-yoo-ah-in-and-sin-se-kyeong-s-adult-rated-kiss-scene-91011.html

Six Flying Dragons: Episode 35

by HeadsNo2 (drama beans)
sixdragons35-00291.jpg

Boon-yi thinks back to what her mother said about having the resolve necessary to abandon those most precious to her for her cause, and repeats that advice to Moo-hyul. “Do you have that kind of resolve?” he asks, only for her to reply that she isn’t sure.

Even if she isn’t, she’ll have to be unless she plans to abandon their cause. Moo-hyul has even more reason to make that resolution, she believes, since holding a sword means he’ll get into kill-or-be-killed situations. “Let’s not die,” she adds cheerfully. Good talk.

to read more:

http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/02/six-flying-dragons-episode-35/

Shin Se-kyung sues Internet commenters

(khnews@heraldcorp.com)

Actress Shin Se-kyung sued Internet commenters who had spread false information and post malicious messages online for slander and contempt Monday. 

Her agency Namoo Actors issued a statement Tuesday, saying, “We decided to take strong legal action against the trolls, as we are deeply outraged by their online harassment,” adding, “Brutal personal attacks on celebrities under the cloak of anonymity should be rooted out.”

The 25-year-old actress is currently playing a lead role in SBS TV series “Six Flying Dragons.”

cr: http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201602021338078334115_2

im so sad for her that it needed to come to this stage - im sure SSK is hurt the most in doing that

Shin Se Kyung Files Police Report Against Online Malicious Commenters

by Hyo Jin Lee (koogle tv)

2-2_shin_se_kyung.jpg

South Korean actress Shin Se Kyung has filed police reports against netizens who are spreading rumors and leaving malicious comments.  Her label Namoo Actors revealed, "We reported malicious commenters who have been spreading false information about Shin Se Kyung and writing malicious comments and posts about her to slander her to the Gangnam Police Precinct on the 1st for defamation of character."

They added, "Some malicious commenters have been spreading false information with no proof, and continuously write comments that attack her character and are insulting. Namoo Actors felt anger as a label, and we decided to take a strong stance. Even from now on, the act of hiding under anonymity and attacking celebrities must stop. We have decided to report those who have crossed a certain line in terms of malicious comments. We thought a lot about suing netizens, as she is an actress who grows and exists from the public's love. But we will not be cancelling the suit as we want to get rid of this problem."

Shin Se Kyung is a South Korean actress. After first appearing on a Seo Taiji album cover when she was eight years old, Shin's acting breakthrough came in 2009 with the sitcom High Kick Through the Roof. Since then she has landed leading roles in film and television, including Hindsight and Deep Rooted Tree.

cr: 

http://www.koogle.tv/media/news/shin-se-kyung-files-police-report-against-online-malicious-commenters/

in the movie Social Phobia we witness how much harm can malicious and mean comments do

and although it came out at 2015 it is very relevant and the director to make a point chose to show SSK face in a seemingly hidden place as an ad

but she is the last face we see bf closing caps 

Social Phobia Shin Se Kyung ad

Screenshot_2013-07-21-00-08-38.png

i think the director of the movie really sympathize with SSK 

also SSK worked with both lead characters of the film YBH (SFD) & LJS (BM & WAML)

anyway Social Phobia is a great film and pretty relevant 

Socialphobia-p02.jpeg

cr: asianwiki

Shin Se Kyung Takes Action Against Cyber Bullies

BY Julie Jones (kdramastars)

Shin Se Kyung

Shin Se Kyung has had it with those making malicious comments online. The actress and her agency Namoo Actors have decided to take legal action against 20 online commenters for allegedly posting malicious rumors about her. The agency recently took their complaint to the Gangnam police.

The rumors allegedly insinuated that Shin Se Kyung flirted with many male celebrities. A representative from Namoo Actors spoke to the Korean media outlet Chosun Ilbo about the agency's attempts to halt the rumors.

"We will pursue the complaint to uproot this nasty practice of spreading false information under the cloak of anonymity online."

It's not Shin Se Kyung's first experience with cyber bullies. Rumors previously alleged that she underwent extensive plastic surgery, but the star of "The Girl Who Sees Smells" and "Six Flying Dragons" denied those rumors in 2013.

to read more:

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/113338/20160203/shin-se-kyung-takes-action-against-cyber-bullies.htm