Shin Se Kyung 신세경

Admin

'Six Flying Dragons' Sin Se-kyeong is saddened as she reunites with her cold-hearted mother

hancinema

photo678391.jpg

The 33rd episode of SBS' 'Six Flying Dragons' was broadcast on the 25th of January.

On this day, the head of Moomyeong, Yeon-hyang (Jeon Mi-seon) came to see her daughter Boon-yi (Sin Se-kyeong). However, Yeon-hyang coldly said she would not look for her children. Boon-yi expressed her disappointed and sad feelings about her mother's cold words. Boon-yi also tried to change her mother's thoughts and said, "Are you being threatened by Moomyeong?" and "Brother can protect you". However, Yeon-hyang said, "No, this is who I am" and "Strop trying to look for me any longer".

Boon-yi mentioned about the those immoral activities done by Moomyeong and asked her mother if it's worth that much for her to keep following. "Yeon-hyang said, "Are you following Jeong Do-jeon with only that much determination?"

Yeon-hyang mentioned that Moomyeong saved her who was a war orphan. She continued on and said Moomyeon was herself and she would live and die for Moomyeong. Boon-yi after all showed her tears and Yeon-hyang turned around coldly. However, Yeon-hyang's true intent was actually to protect her children from any possible dangerous situation in the future.

Source : www.tvreport.co.kr/?c...

cr: http://www.hancinema.net/spoiler-six-flying-dragons-sin-se-kyeong-is-saddened-as-she-reunites-with-her-cold-hearted-mother-90745.html

ssk

Magazine Monday – Shin Se Kyung

by muchadoboutlove (thetalkingcupboard)

puresnow.png

ere’s another dragon featured on this week’s Magazine Monday: Shin Se-kyung is the only female lead among the five males in Six Flying Dragons, and I am glad that she does not get overshadowed by the other characters in the series. Boon-yi is shining brightly in her own way, and I think Shin Se-kyung does fare better in lighter rom-coms (for instance The Girl Who Sees Smells) and sageuk compared to melodramas. Now that I think of it, it has been more than 11 years since the first time I saw her in the movie My Little Bride as Moon Geun-young’s best friend!

allure Nov 2013:

ssk_allurenov13_3_zpswuvm54ig.jpg

to read more:

http://thetalkingcupboard.com/2016/01/25/magazine-monday-shin-se-kyung/

[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Six Flying Dragons" Episode 33

by William Schwartz

photo678720.jpg

The idealism of the various characters in "Six Flying Dragons" is also a pretty consistently good contrast, because the more we learn about them the more clear it is that they're all idealists in different ways. Even generationally. The irony of Boon-yi's meeting with her mother is fairly inescapable. Both of them have given up on happiness for the greater good. But Boon-yi, the obvious intended long-term recipient of her mother's sacrifice, has instead managed to find herself making the same kind of sacrifice.

to read more:

http://www.hancinema.net/hancinema-s-drama-review-six-flying-dragons-episode-33-90789.html

New behind cuts of Shin Se Kyung from 'Six Flying Dragons' revealed

by Kim Hye-in (starn hankyung)

New behind cuts of Shin Se Kyung from 'Six Flying Dragons' revealed

New behind cuts of Shin Se Kyung from 'Six Flying Dragons' have been revealed.

Recently, Shin Se Kyung is playing in SBS drama 'Six Flying Dragons' as Boon Yi, and new behind cuts from recent shoot were unleashed.

The photos show Shin Se Kyung playing with snow, and many people are showing hot reactions for her lovely look.

The photo was taken while shooting a scene that was included in last Tuesday's episode.

Shin Se Kyung filmed the scene with Yoo Ah In, and it is said that the two showed fabulous teamwork together.

After finishing the shoot, Shin Se Kyung said, "I had a lot of fun. Yoo Ah In threw many snowballs at me, but it did not hurt at all. This shoot is going to remain as a great memory for my lifetime, and I would like to express sincere thanks to Yoo Ah In and all of the staffs."

Meanwhile, 'Six Flying Dragons' airs on every Monday and Tuesday at 10 PM, and upcoming episode will show Boon Yi and her mother's reunion.

Six Flying Dragons: Episode 33

by HeadsNo2 (drama beans)
sixdragons33-00092.jpg

Now we see what stopped Boon-yi so suddenly: her mother, Yeon-hyang. At first Boon-yi just backs away from her, but then she lets her mother advance toward her. “Are you Nameless?” is the first question she asks of her mother, who can only ask how she found out.

That tells Boon-yi that it’s true, and Yeon-hyang confirms it reluctantly. “Is that why you abandoned us?” Boon-yi asks, only for her mother to confirm it again. Tears well up in Boon-yi’s eyes as she asks whether her mother even looked for them, to which she matter-of-factly answers that she didn’t. She didn’t want to.

to read more:

http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/01/six-flying-dragons-episode-33/

wow - blast from the past - what time will bring

Victims of paparazzis

January 19, 2016 (kkuljaem)

2010 - Jonghyun and Shin Se Kyung

n40.jpeg

Daum Cafe: Victims of Dispatch 

-How is Dispatch still not considered a criminal at this point? If they keep tailing on celebrities, they're no different than sasaengs..

-Why can't these paparazzis follow politicians instead?

-Joonhyung-ahㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

to read more:

http://kkuljaem.blogspot.co.il/2016/01/victims-of-paparazzis.html

11 Korean actors who are pros at locking lips on-screen

by AllK_Maknae  (all kpop)

3. Yoo Ah In
misc_1453833879_gif.gifNone animated GIF
An experienced kisser is a must-have and Yoo Ah In has perfected his technique. He doesn't simply dive in for the smooch, he is playful as he softly kisses Shin Se Kyung in 'Fashion King.' The gazing into each other's eyes is so surreal and magical. A moment anyone wishes they could stop in forever.

to read more:

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/01/11-korean-actors-who-are-pros-at-locking-lips-on-screen/s/3