★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest johnnyquest89

If this is the stuff they have ready for the year to come.... I don't think any of the other male idols are gonna be able to stack up. Unless SM gives way and brings back the Only Comp they've had since debut in Dbsk. And even with that the competition only makes them both put out better songs so it would be for the best. Good to Hear I Don't Understand was performed like that song. If they bringin back old songs should add some of the old YG featurings again Se7en Lexy you know maybe even Kim Jo Han would be damn great. now to wait for the fancams/it's airring on tv in like 2-3 months

As for music style, I think Big Bang [as a group] can beat any group [biased opinion]. I think they are the only decent one I actually find amusing and listen to over and over again [biased opinion].

I wouldn't say they are the only decent one, there are great groups that are Musically sound, and Great Performers. But I think with their more hands on approach they can pick out songs they feel more comfortable with. Like JK said to Mc Yoo Jaesuk when they did the collab for infinity challenge putting his own efforts into the music instead of being given songs makes you feel more accomplished and confident in your work. And to me that Confidence will make the crowd more relaxed and enjoy the music more. At least that's what I think.

Guest <3goesDOKIDOKI

thanks for all the GD and tabi pic spams!

TOPs mv was really surprising. its so good and the concept is nice too haha

i want more spams of the other members too~~

especially taeyang :3

Guest polka_dotts

If this is the stuff they have ready for the year to come.... I don't think any of the other male idols are gonna be able to stack up.

I TOTALLY AGREE. I hope this is the kind of stuff Big Bang's new album is going to made up---good stuff. Cus seriously, this is some good stuff. Tempo's solo song and video was great. I like the direction where this is heading. I hope YGE really brings it this year! Now, I really can't wait for BB's new album, mang.

Guest itszmaeee

If this is the stuff they have ready for the year to come.... I don't think any of the other male idols are gonna be able to stack up.

Agreed to that. Male idols nowadays are basically all the same. Do you see any hip hop idol group? No. If Big Bang comes back with this type of music, I'm pretty sure they'll pawn all the groups once they come back in the music scene. Top's solo song is definitely his style. And I pretty much think the song is chart-topping-song. It's the type of song that will get stuck in your head. It doesn't need that repetitive word just for you to actually like like the song. I actually wondered if Big Bang was to come back with the type of music style, they used to go for back in the days. It would be cool to actually see a group that stands out, but its pretty hard to find one nowadays. As for music style, I think Big Bang [as a group] can beat any group [biased opinion]. I think they are the only decent one I actually find amusing and listen to over and over again [biased opinion].

Anyways,,,,, I haven't seen any fancams like the long ones at least. I want to see LIES with the fans singing along.

p.s. I'm having my cousins send me the pictures and the videos they took during the concert. Not too sure when I'll get it, but I'll make sure to share it. I got a call and they said it was the beeeest bessssst concert they've ever been to and it was epic too. hehe.

omGD...Tabi's MV is awesome and cool!..the MV is so Tabi's style and personality..

wait..did I saw White Models in his MV???

It just made my day to be able to listen to his rapping again..from the beginning till the end of the song

because I really miss him rap like this

he looks so freaking hot!...I died everytime he raised his eyebrows^^

like usual everyone showed their sexy arms except Tabi..LOL..he wore the sweatshirt instead

GD is so cute and looks younger with that haircut..<333333

I want to see a good fancam of Hallejujah but it seems YG is so strict now

more fancams and DS,SR and TY pics please^^

Guest newshb123

38 songs is impressive

TOP's new song/MV is so him

Its hot and dorky

I wish I was at the concert

everyone who went is so lucky

Guest maxim16

wow what a great year to start with bigbang, amazing show! TOP's mv was awesome, YG never fails to surprise me from daesung's cotton candy and now TOP's solo. His MV is indeed one of the best MV's YG produced, the concept, the dancers wardrobe and of course who could handle TOP's sexiness... and his style of music?

[Trans]The Wanted poster in the MV :

WANTED

B.I.N.G.U

$100,000,000 REWARD

FORMER MEMBER OF BIGBANG

EXTREMELY DANGEROUS

credit:m&M@allkpop

Bingu Top is so sexy..I keep repeating the MV

BigBang is too awesome and cool as always..can't wait for BB's album!

^ HAHA. extremely dangerous...AND sexy! >;) BEWARE!

THANKS FOR ALL THE PICS AND FANCAMS! :)

there's nothing better to start a day other than seeing those ht pictures of our boys<3

TOP looked extra mighty fine at the concert!!! His song is like sooooooo him :))

I hope there'd be clearer fancams soon! :D

Now, i can't wait for the concert tonight! && their new album this year!

*crosses fingers* they should have hip-hop as the album's genre!!! cause

that's what they do best i think? =D

Dae in pink is like the cutest thing everrr ! XDDD

i hope i've seen everything live D=

VVV Thankyou intelligirl! :D Ahhh!!! I want a fancam of Baby performing Strong Baby too!!! >< The lighting looked good on his face. LOLS.

Guest Unnursvana

a big thank to everyone who has uploaded a fancam or a pic from the convert... wish I could have been there *sigh* but I want more pics of Taeyang, Seungri and Daesung and then especially when he is performing cotton candy, I want to see that performance so badly!!!

OMG, TOP solo song/MV was amazing, couldn't hear that much because of the fangirl screaming but it looked so good and of course he looked so freaking hot in that MV but I could see a little bit of bingu TOP there (maybe that is just me) and the MV was so TOP style, the eyebrow raise at the end was just so sexy :P I can't wait to see and hear it probably ^^ I am getting exited already.

and TOP dancing was just the most awesome thing in the world!!

Guest dorisawq

Oh yes, thks for the fancams! <3

yes, i agree that TOP is fabulously HOT in his mv! gosh.nosebleed.

hope to see the clearer version of the parody soon. i just feel that BB is is just so original..

cos so far, I havent seen any artists doing a parody on 2 nights, 1 day yet. hahaha. :D

^yeah, it's kind of out of nowhere that they did one of 1N2D because i've never seen a parody of a variety show before! :P

[Trans]The Wanted poster in the MV :

WANTED

B.I.N.G.U

$100,000,000 REWARD

FORMER MEMBER OF BIGBANG

EXTREMELY DANGEROUS

credit:m&M@allkpop

Bingu Top is so sexy..I keep repeating the MV

BigBang is too awesome and cool as always..can't wait for BB's album!

hahaha this made me laugh so hard...oh bingu top xD<333 the MV was the right mixture of sexiness and cuteness XD

Guest intelligirl

Thank you guys so much for all the updates. The show looked amazing I wished I could have been there! Top's solo is so epic it's hilarious and dorky, but so hot! I found some pics of Seungri performing and I saw that some people wanted to see more of him, so I will share them.

seungribig1.jpg

seungribig2.jpg

seungribig3.jpg

credit as tagged

Guest iAmTan_1

That's very cool of Big Bang to donate to Haiti. My heart goes out to all the families that lost love ones out there.

On a brighter note, the Big Show 2010 looks awesome. I wish I was there to witness the awesomeness. Top MV was so dorky and sexy at the same time. I like how he tries to dance at the end. It was cute, he tried....lol. I really wanted fancam of Taeyang! Hopefully the next batch will consist the fancams of Daesung, and Taeyang as well a 2NE1.

I am so buying the DVD when it comes out! 38 songs + 2 encores + 1 parody = fans happiness!

Archived