★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest apricot

Great..and I just want to come here for BB updates and not to see those things. This guy has nothing better to do. Someone stop him immediately!

GD is becoming skinner, but he has muscles yeah..lol. He's working out!! And O_o TOP with the girl on top. Erm, I hope he don't have anything "too extreme" for his real promos. Everyone is like watching BB right now and the accusations just come and come. (take GD for instance)

BB is back officially!!! Yeah!! Now I'm counting down to their album and the moment when we can finally see them on Korean shows..woot!

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

100129 Seungri @ Big Show 2010

100129 Wedding Dress @ Big Show 2010 (AUDIO)

[Fancam] 012910 B.I.G.SHOW Parody

[Fancam] 012910 B.I.G.SHOW TOP Playing Harmonica

[Fancam] 100129 Big Show - Drinking game

TOP fancam - Halleluhja

[FANCAM] TOP's new solo song MV

thx damjes07, vvvvanilla, ballspin and JoongBoSkittles03 @ YT for the uploads

VV :o, TOP's hair grew long so fast!!! i remember like 2 weeks ago it was like the I Am Sam hair style...not it's like.....LONG. haha, oh well. He sweats so much...<3

Guest blackjackVip

just wondering...

did they sing their old songs???

or did they sing new ones?

does anybody know if they're coming with new album anytime soon?

Guest sw8et_vietgurl

[FANCAM] TOP"s new solo song MV?

OMG TOP is one he*l sexy baddest male ever lol he's so hot. can't wait for the official release of this song/MV

oh and thank you for the fancams...hope there will be more...

Guest falling5tar

[FANCAM] TOP's new solo song MV

thx JoongBoSkittles03 @ YT for the uploads

Sorry for cutting your post... but I just saw the video of top's single, LOL, it was incredibly amusing just like Top himself.

Liked the song a lot. Hope they release the song and mv soon. Top dancing is daebak heheh

edit:

v Thanks for the recap. You're so lucky to be able to see them live! Can't wait to see your pictures :)

Guest universe

i was one of the blessed ones to be able to attend the concert. it was flawless, amazing, stunning. all the long hours of waiting in the cold was worth it. i'm definitely going back again.

to sum it up...

- Top's new solo was mind-blowing. he did not perform it but they showed the mv. i think the title was Turn It Around? i absolutely love the song! i think he wrote it himself, and he said that YG liked it alot too. he seemed so proud when he was saying that haha. the song is hip-hopish, but not really alike the kind Big Bang did before. its like....some sophisticated badass song and vid. haha. and the eyebrow raise at the end was HOT :D

-Daesung's performance for cotton candy was as sweet as the song sounds. he was riding a bicycle in the air haha. how cute. can't wait till he performs the song! i wonder if that's his album title song though.

- GD did A Boy, Heartbreaker and Korean Dream with Taeyang. the longest solo stage of all i think. i was so excited to finally see Heartbreaker live. videos could not do GD's charisma on stage justice. that boy was born to perform.

-Seungri and especially Top looked even better in real life up close. i died when Top wore a suit and played the harmonica. gosh so hot! the rest looked awesome live too of course. but Top was like a walking piece of art, no kidding. and i'm not even being bias coz he's not my absolute fav haha.

i shall upload some pictures i took when i fly back home. can't wait for the DVD! the only bummer was they did not perform Lollipop with 2ne1 which i expected to happen :( perhaps they will perform it for the next 2 days. oh and there's no parody this year too. but the video of them at the ski resort seems to reveal lots of juicy stuff haha. but YG will only let us see the rest on the DVD. meanwhile, enjoy the fancams!

Guest iamyourfather

TOP's new song mv

wow top looks hot as fire in the mv, he really should never leave his hair long anymore. just WOW.

Archived