★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

News about Daesang solo and TOP solo..

Any news about Taeyang's solo???

I thought Tae album suppose to come out on Jan?

What happen??? Did I miss out sth?

You have to remember, Dae has producer rights or privileges for his mini album, while Taeyang is probably waiting on Teddy. I think Kush and Teddy have SO MUCH to do [se7en, gummy, 2ne1] I bet you the reason why Taeyang hasn't released anything is probably because he isn't done the album, or else there would be absolutely no point why YG didn't release his stuff earlier.

But then there's also the possibility that YG's waiting for them to finish their Japanese tour so Tae will be able to solely focus on his solo.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest polka_dotts

I think YB's album is unfinished. It's probably in the works, which is why they've only revealed two songs so far. I can't wait for Tempo and Dae Sung's songs though. FINALLY SOME YG NEWS!! I've been hella deprived lately... and damn, GD's style is immaculate. *___*

Guest funkdreamer

WHERE U AT TAEYANG! Lol...I'm really starting to wonder what happen to his album. And now with Daesung and TOP's solos..im even more excited at what's going to happening with YG for the first half of the year! Wont it be Daesung VS TOP VS Taeyang!

Guest itszmaeee

I think one of the main reason why Youngbae haven't released his album yet is probably because it's either not fully done, production problems, or YG just feel like it's not the right time. Who knows. But I'll go with the 'not fully done' one. I remember reading a couple of pages back that Youngbae said on an interview that he's upset how YG is managing his album or something like that. He'll probably release his album soon but not now since the group is busy with their japanese promotions throughtout the first half of this year and at least one or two of the boys will start promoting/releasing their solo album. I'm pretty sure Youngbae, Daesung and Top will at least release their solo albums during the first half.

I'm a bit unsure about how YG is going to manage all his artists promoting this year. But hopefully it'll work out. I won't judge YG, for now, since you know, there might be surprises that may come at us that we don't even know.

I can't wait for Big Show 2010. YG FAMILY! I wonder how many special stages the boys will have with 2NE1.

WHERE U AT TAEYANG! Lol...I'm really starting to wonder what happen to his album. And now with Daesung and TOP's solos..im even more excited at what's going to happening with YG for the first half of the year! Wont it be Daesung VS TOP VS Taeyang!

I"m with you FUNKDREAMER

WHERE U AT TAE YANG :o i mean

im staring to wonder too i mean YG says

december its out n than change to January

n now no more news on tae yang album its getting

to febuary!! plus doesnt big bang have a concert in JAPAN

oh gosh were gonna have to wait longer i think <_< im

totally living in misery haha!! :wacko:

im super exicited :D foe DAESUNG and TOP because

they needed some new song and i kant wait foe TOP

i think im gonna like it hehe! and daesung im jux dying ;)

to hear how the song will turn out!!

i gyess since the three of them are doing their album YG ish

jux making us VIP wait longer foe TAE YANG now his album

better be gewd wit all these waiting haha rite!! alrite done wit my

thoughts foe the nite!! good nite VIP!! zZzzzzZZzzzzzZZz :P

Guest johnnyquest89

From what they reported these are just Singles dunno if digital or not. But we shouldn't worry to much over YB's album and stuff cuz when it comes it comes like he said in his interview BB comes first and right now they making up for the concert they missed over Dae's accident time. Other than that with Dae/Tops Solo songs even if they promote them they're fans have been waiting just as long as us and those were promised also so lets just let it rock out for a bit and grab some Tacos?

btw to all the fans goin to the concerts.. dont try and hide small cameras bring the HUDGE HD ones and act like a staff :P

Guest teenace

I would rather YG not say anything about Taeyangs album then make more empty promises.

Look how long we had to wait for his mini,we'll just have to wait again.

Also BB are really busy with group work so adding a solo album right now will be very stressful.

What Universal want and what YG wants are diffrent,they have to make up the concerts they cancelled because of

Dae's accident. They are under two contracts so its not like its only up to YG.

TOPped the page:D

2pt41fb.gif

had this for so long that I don't know who to credit it to.

Guest nisssr3

Special Big Bang Show by Sky Perfect TV Japan

bbshow.jpg

Sky Perfect TV, the largest commercial satellite broadcasting in Japan, is going to broadcast a special show about Big Bang. [sukapa! Big Bang Special Program Choice is Yours] is going to be broadcasted in two episodes on February 28 and in March. Before this, on January 24 and February 1 they are going to broadcast [Mini Mini BANG!] as guide episodes.

This special program was planned to support Big Bang's Japan Tour 'Electric Love Tour' that is starting next month and a wrapped bus is going to go around everywhere in Japan to advertise the concert.

Article ; Sky Perfect TV

Translated by Beau @ bbvipz

Upcoming Big Bang Events

January 24: SBS Family Outing - Daesung

January 27: Aoyama Teruma & Taeyang's 'Fall in Love' Release ~ I think release for sale?

January 29-31: 2010 Bigbang Concert [big Show]

February 10, 11, 13, 15: Bigbang [Electric Love Tour 2010] (Japan Tour Concert)

February 13: G-Dragon Solo Concert [shine a Light] broadcasted on TBS

Translated by Beau @ bbvipz

cr: bigbangupdates.blogspot.com

Guest heyitslyann

Things I have to say after browsing thru pages:

I agree that it's a good thing that YG artists don't really go to variety shows. They should be known for the good music they're doing instead of being known in variety shows. They don't do a lot of shows that's why when they go and do one (like Strong Heart) it's such a big hit. Like seriously. It is nice though that once in a while that they go because they really shine through and show us what they really are. And what happened with Taeyang's album? Wasn't it supposed to come out last december? but then i heard february? so, who's excited for their concert?! cause i am! i wish i can be there to enjoy it though...

Guest -maverick-

wow a lot of GD's stuff is pretty sick, especially from about a year ago haha

i actually have some of the very same stuff as him lol

oh also about seungri

he's a surprisingly good vocalist, to my ears anyways.

i sing as a music minor so i know a bit about singing

but

if people really want to call out useless members..well let's just say there are DEFINITELY more useless members in other groups..say snsd, 2pm, suju, etc, etc Not hating on the other groups, but come on that's totally obvious lol.

Guest demberbee

BIG SHOW 2010 CONCERT

hello there fellow VIP's, 8 more days before the concert. i am sure everyone's excited, including me of course. :lol:

i'll be watching the big show next week(last day of cncert which is the 31st of january) together with my friends, unfortunately one of my friends backed out. so i have ONE EXTRA TICKET with me, whoever is interested just PM me for the price. i can show you the proof of purchase of the ticket. the seat number is 012-712, if you've seen the layout of the venue it's in the standing area. have a great day VIP's!

Guest ooxstacee

OH YAY! DAESUNG! *Waves. Hiiiii~

Finally, another member with a me2day! His can be uh, D2.

He's cute. At least he shows his face .. *ahem, gd.

Lets see how often he updates!

Lucky people! D: Who gets to go to the Big Show!

I live too far, so sad. And school's in my way now.

Well, school was in my way for GD's too but I didn't care. LOL!

GD's collection of clothes & accessories. Oooooh~

I wish I could have such a collection.

TOP & Dae's solo! Wah, I want to hear it.

So curious, hahah.

But, what I really want is BB to return as a whole [in Korea].

.. One exception though, please don't return with screamo .. LOL!

Guest StephanieNP

WOW, DAE SUNG opened his me2day too?! Interesting =)) =)) But I dont know how to read Korean, so I wonder when will they open an English page??!?

And @demberbee: I want it so badly, but I can't. I have a strong believe that your extra credit will disappear soon =)) =))

Now we just can't wait for their concert right?

Dae Sung and now TOP both release their solo single in BIG SHOW concert. COTTON CANDY for DAE SUNG, and what's about TOP? I read on allkpop.com, that TOP will release a surprise solo single, but haven't revealed the name of it yet >"< aiissshhhh, can't wait .......

BIG BANG ATTACK!

Guest lovesong3208

woohoo~!!!! DS has a me2day!

everyone go make one and invade like crazy!

jk.

but that's exciting :D

Hopefully he'll update it more frequently unlike GD lol

I want to know what the boys are doing atleast once a week :P

maybe he'll be like Dara haha me2day king? :]

Archived