Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KWON JIYONG! :]

just wanna say it here in the Big Bang thread too XDDD

LOL. even tho there's already a solo thread XD

i was kinda hoping one BB member to cameo in his MV.

but it's okay XD I LOVED IT.

I FRIGGIN' LOVE HIS NEW HAIR.

and i FRIGGIN' LOVE HIM FOR HIS AMAZING ALBUM !

hahaha :>

Guest Unni_Ashley

Seungri is getting more and more handsome ;) but what's the little blonde thing on his hair?

someone already has a copy of Bringing You Love album????? those caps at shinhdeplol's post are ssooo yummmyy

Guest Blaize_Alight

Korean VIPs made phone calls to those publishing companies and they denied their ever making such a stance.

I don't know where these news come from.

Actually some publishing companies like EMI Korea made an official statement that this whole plagiarism thing is too far fetched.

it really is far-fetched and kinda getting out of hand. I sorta feel like now people are pointing fingers for the sake of pointing. In my own personal opinion, after listening to all of heartbreaker, i feel the plagiarism accusations have lost their grounds. And as for butterfly *sigh* i just don't hear the similarity. And this isn't bias talking, because i DID originally hear RR in the preview to Heartbreaker.

Whatever, GD is topping charts already, I'm really proud of what he has acheived and the effort he's obviously put in; whether the claims come out as true or false, JiYong has stepped out as an independent artist, that takes alot, so I'm glad for him

aaaand in other news: HOW HOT WAS THE MV *legasp*

Now I'm just looking forward to Big Bang Japan takeover lol Does anyone have any news about what promotion they're planning on doing.

And any updates on Daesung's condition. I'm really worried for him :( Still wishing DaeDae a speedy recovery

Sorry I tried to keep it generally Big Bang related rather than on GDs solo, but i'm spazzing too much lol

And so this isn't all spammy :/ I'll brb to share a few pics or something

Guest lee_kim

[Album] BIGBANG - BIGBANG (1st Japanese Album)

o111.jpg

▪ RELEASE 2009.08.19

▪ LANGUAGE Japanese

▪ SIZE 82.6mb/320kbps

1.Intro

2.ガラガラ GO!!

3.Bringing You Love

4.MY HEAVEN

5.Stay

6.Top Of The World

7.Follow Me

8.Baby Baby -Japanese Version-

9.Emotion

10.Love Club

11.Always -Japanese Version-

Visit here to download full album

http://kpopweb.blogspot.com/

a Day with Too Much Special Album. ^^

Guest syao_sid

^^^omo! thanks so much!

TOO MANY releases and goodness today! not that i'm complaining..hehe

GD solo + BB japanese. album = heaven for me! :D

can't wait to listen on their new songs.. :)

Guest shinhdeplol

Yayy the BIGBANG album is out :D I saw this on LJ like half an hour ago :lol: Still haven’t listened to any song yet but Stay is bound to sound pretty :)

I LOVE ALL THE NEW SONGS: Intro, Follow Me, Bringing You Love, Love CLub and Stay.

Stay is extremely beautiful I tell you. Like when you get emotional you can cry listening to it :lol:

Follow Me and Bringing You Love are danceyyyyy~ I love them, fast and catchy :D

Im extremely in love with the beat of Love Club :D Seungri's voice is so beautiful :)

I love the Intro but its not their best.

Always and Last Farewell Japanese ver sound not too strange :lol:

You can always go to BBLJ for DL link :D Its up by susifg :D

BIGBANG@ 台灣MTV風雲人物

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXxfDHIuXkw

Why aren’t there any Shouting fancams??? I wanna see his acting and singing so badly. And will the musical be broadcast like Sonagi?? If yes, I wanna see the BTS with Dae :lol:

12505987572009081821351.gif

12505987572009081821351.gif

12505987572009081821351n.gif

C: 밥줘~ @ DCVI

NII NEW PHOTOSHOOT

Seungri biased :lol:

72544724.jpg

95251459.jpg

63648838.jpg

C: KZ @ DCVI

1250606559hite09082.th.jpg

1250606559hite09081.jpg

C: 워아이GD @ BBVipz

Happy 3rd anniversary our BIGBANG!

Im crying writing this. This year’s anni will be really sad with Jiyong’s tittle song being accoused of plagiarism and Dae having an operation. I hope the five can stay strong as they have done the past 3 years and overcome all this hardship.

Jiyong ah you stay strong okay? We will always support you ::)

Dae ah I hope you will have a speedy recovery. VIPs miss you and your smile already.

Guest wannaymoore

Thank lee_kim for the download link! You are truly blessed!

Sorry, have been MIA! School just overpowered me, with all those assignments, course works, and projects. It just kills me, I am on the urge of killing my self. But, thank god for Big Bang's Japan Album, I feel way way way way much better now! All better.

cheers&love,

Maria.

P:S Happy 21st/22nd Birthday Heartbreaking Leader!

Guest akmaooo

WOWW thanks for the LINKS !!!!

You're AMAZING !!! i really love the new songs .... STAY, LOVE CLUB etc....

Thanks a lot ^^

Guest xzothik

Happy Birthday Kwon "G-Dragon" Jiyong

We also call him Kwon Leadah

and I call him Yongee <3

5.jpg

i just love gd's pic on my laptop's wallie

;)

OH NOOOOOOOO! Me myself isn't happy to read this news ):

_____

Plagiarism by GDragon ‘Heartbreaker’ confirmed

The copyright owner to Flo Rida’s ‘Right Round’ has came out to confirmed that Big Bang GDragon’s solo debut song ‘HeartBreaker’ has committed plagiarism to the former.

Warner Korea, which is the publishing company to ‘Right Round’ in Korea, came out to say on 18th August, “The song ‘Heartbreaker’ which was revealed in full today has been confirmed to have plagiarised ‘Right Round’. And the composer of ‘Right Round’ in America is in the dilemma of what to do and how to deal this case.”

It has been known that from the American side, they have already did an investigation of the whole song of ‘Heartbreaker’.

Warner Korea said, “The headquarters of Warner in Korea has already proposed the problem. But it is in the composer’s decision whether to give up on fighting for copyrights or to demand for a legal lawsuit.”

While earlier, a report came in that… (just to give more depth to understanding the situation)

The company in Korea which holds 50% to the copyrights to ‘Right Round’ with Warner said in an interview on 18th August, “If we look at the song as a whole, we do not think that ‘Heartbreaker’ plagiarised that of ‘Right Round’.”

The person in charge said, “We do not know if there is a part to the rap which sounds similar, and the climax and highlight to the song is different also. Also the melody to the both songs are different.”

“With this reason, we cannot say that the song plagiarised that of ‘Heartbreaker’. There is so many cases of artistes getting inspiration from one another lately, If we are going to rule the song plagiarism just because it has some parts which feels the same, then many artistes and producers will fall into serious censorship.”

The person continued, “Whether the song has committed plagiarism the final decision lies in the original composer. Before they confirm that, we cannot rule the song as plagiarism.”

It has been known that there are about 10 people who are in charge of the original composing and lyrics to ‘Right Round’. This will include the person who came out with idea of the rap, the person who wrote the rap, the different people who made the special melodies.

Netizens say:

* “It’s game over for him”

* “This is so fishy… If you are to compare all the singers’ songs together, there will be so many similarities”

* “This is so embarrassing, I went on to Youtube and we Koreans are being treated like Chinese”

* “What we learn from this issue is, the path for singer songwriters from now will only get harder”

* “It is just that 30seconds, what is wrong with these people”

—-

Meanwhile, it has been said that the MV to ‘Heartbreaker’ has broken a record of 550K views in the same day of its reveal.

____

): Sigh.

I love The Leaders & Butterfly btw (: But I think most of the songs had been autotuned too much, but I'm getting used to it, I guess.

If anyone is planning to post the anniverysary wish, then you can also post here:

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=308028

Happy 3rd Anniversary Big Bang <3

090818 BIGBANG DaeSung - 2NE1 TV 24hrs.

* dae sung during NII photoshoot

With DaeSung injured, Big Bang’s Japanese tour to be postponed

With member DaeSung injured and needing to undergo operation, it the red lights for Big Bang’s Japanese activities.

DaeSung has met with a car accident on 11th August and with that he needs 8 weeks of recuperation and the group’s Japanese tour concert to take place in Japan Nagoya from 26th October will have to be postponed till beginning of next year as revealed in a Japanese newspaper on 18th August.

It was initially predicted that DaeSung will only need 4 weeks to recuperate but with the current situation, their Japanese tour will also be affected.

The group’s schedule in Japan after the postponement of the concert will also have to be followed closely according to DaeSung’s health conditions, as revealed by the Japanese media.

credit: sookyeong @ kbites

Guest universe

i feel so happy yet sad. happy coz thanks to the links, i can finally listen to their new Japanese album!! i will order it if its good. since their Japanese songs are still somewhat ambiguous for me sometimes...but i'm sure it will be above average coz its Big Bang!!

and sad coz of the GD's news. but i will talk about it in the solo thread. SUCH a killjoy urgh

Actually it's only 15 sec that seems alike ----the rap flow.... Can we call this plagiarism ?? I don't think so. Otherwise tons of thousands songs out there will definetely get sued as well !!!!

AH CRAP, BUTTERFLY TOO D: Nooooo, I really like that song ):

_______

G-Dragon’s ‘ButterFly’ accused of plagiarism too

After accusations of plagiarism for GDragon’s first solo album title song ‘Heartbreaker’, new waves of plagiarism accusations surfaced for another song ‘ButterFly’ off the album.

The song is accused to have plagiarised off band Oasis’ ‘She’s Electric’. The song’s copyrights is known to have belonged to Sony.

Warner Korea said on 18th August, “Actually as compared to ‘Heartbreaker’ which was the problem earlier, we thought ‘ButterFly’ sounded more similar. The results for the level of similarities between the songs will be out tomorrow on 19th August and we will release our official stand about it.”

Also, after the whole ‘Heartbreaker’ album is revealed on 18th August at 1130am, now fans and related music medias are in concern if the title song ‘Heartbreaker’ really did plagiarised hip hop singer Flo Rida’s ‘Right Round’.

Currently, YG Entertainment has not came out to talk about their stand about plagiarism accusations on the album.

credit : sookyeong @ K Bites

____

ARGH! ):

[edit] Sorry about that, will stop posting about this matter.

AND HAPPY 3RD YEAR ANNIVERSARY TO BIG BANG (: Hope that they will continue to wow us all with their upcoming albums (: I really wish there will be a new Korean album next year (: [/edit]

Guest stardaisy212

^

can you please post in GD's thread? this has nothing to do with BB.

HAPPY 3 YEAR ANNIVERSARY TO BIG BANG ♥

08.19.06 - 08.19.09

1250577693sdc11388.th.jpg1250577774sdc11390.th.jpg1250578736ec9881ebb0b0e.th.jpg

1250577824sdc11392.th.jpg1250577824sdc11391.th.jpg1250577693sdc11387.th.jpg

gahh his blonde hair bothers me. btw i think its a wig cuz his hair is brown then its blonde then it has blonde and some tips are orangeish.

Credits to 찹쌀호빵 @ YBEFFECT

Archived