★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest doremii*

JennyLee: I agree.. Heartbreaker and Breathe are my least favorite songs on the album :mellow:

I like 소년이여 & Butterfly the most. Especially Butterfly, it has a totally different feel to it compared to the other songs on the album. I don't like the excessive use of autotune, for example, Taeyang's voice was barely recognizable in Korean Dream. Overall, I thought it was a decent album.

edit: oh, and happy bday! lol

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lumpilover707

Ok listened to the previews my run down of it is that over all songs are good but I wish on some songs he wouldve left a little more of the auto tune out. And still for me personally and I repeat personally heartbreaker still reminds me of right round. I like track 5 alot myself. I like that beat the most of all of the whole album so far as beats go. And on korean dream i wish tae yangs voice wasnt so freaking robotic. I hope his album wont be like that. And yes jennylee I agree with you on those particular tracks

Auto tune please die I had a feeling that most of his were going to use it so it wasn't a total surprise. Tae yangs song wouldve been better with out the auto tune.

Guest JenJenn

i've listened to 'Korean Dream' , 'Gossip Man' , 'The Leaders' , 'Breathe' , 'Heartbreaker' & 'Hello'

waiting for more to come .. ><

OMGG, HELLO with Sandara park is so cute(:

def one of my faves in the album .

+ all i just have to wait for is their album coming out tmrw ? ROFL

Guest chrichelle

IM SORRY IF I CAN'T STOP POSTING HAHA..

GD'S ALBUM IS LOVED..

I LIKE

BUTTERFLY

HEARTBREAKER

HELLO FT. DARA

WE ALL KNOW THAT DARA DON'T HAVE THAT BEST SINGING VOICE BUT IN THIS TRACK I LIKE IT..THE SONG HAS A FEEL GOOD THING..DARAGON SHIPPERS WILL REALLY BE HAPPY..I CAN'T STOP LISTENING TO THIS SONG..CAN'T WAIT FOR THE ENGLISH TRANSLATION.. AND I WONDER WHY GD CHOSE DARA TO MAKE A COLLABORATION FOR THIS SONG..HMM...

TO THOSE WHO ARE UPLOADING THANKS A LOT..MY LIFE SAVERS..HAHA!

Guest cookielover

i'm like butterfly the best! (:

currenly, listening to heartbreaker now..

i just pre-ordered and now another album..

my this month's allowance T.T

btw, anyone knows when the 2nd album will be for sale?

Guest jhshinee

Auto tune please die I had a feeling that most of his were going to use it so it wasn't a total surprise. Tae yangs song wouldve been better with out the auto tune.

Yeah I had the same feelings as you did when i heard about him going solo for an album. So I didnt over hype myself up for it although ill buy this album I didnt want to get overly excited like a crazed fan girl because then I wouldve been let down.And of course he's gonna win on inki typical things always win. I do wish he was a little bit more original with this album. but like I said before my favorite tracks are like 5 10 and 4

Guest polka_dotts

Ugh. I totally agree w/ you. Like what the ... ?! Yeong Bae has a beautiful voice. What they did to it was unnecessary. GD probably felt it fit the track more or some' but nonetheless, Yeong Bae's voice as it is would've sound better imo.

GD's album is really enjoyable so far. I can't wait for my copy!

Guest Jenny1430266544

I do wish he was a little bit more original with this album. but like I said before my favorite tracks are like 5 10 and 4

@jhshinee: agreed about the originality thing.

does anyone know if track 4 and 10 are on youtube? those are all i have left to listen to in full

Guest ayumikoshiro

I also loved Hello with Dara. I wonder what the second album is going to be like. I wonder if he'll have a song with Goddess Bommie on that one. They sounded great together in We Belong Together, but I just hope he doesn't autotune up her voice because that would be an even bigger crime then what he did to poor TaeYang.

Guest chopsticksandspoon

Yeah I had the same feelings as you did when i heard about him going solo for an album. So I didnt over hype myself up for it although ill buy this album I didnt want to get overly excited like a crazed fan girl because then I wouldve been let down.And of course he's gonna win on inki typical things always win. I do wish he was a little bit more original with this album. but like I said before my favorite tracks are like 5 10 and 4

LOL @ "a little bit more original" :) I wonder what people's definition of "original" is nowadays. Everything has been done already, in one way or another. It's just all about innovation and making something old "yours". GD's got that down.

Anyways, can't wait for my copy to arrive next week :)

YG's definitely not kidding when he said GD's album will blow this summer away.

Guest Chalk-Bandits

Haha..wow. This thread is going so fast.

There is seriously not one song in this album that I do not like.

The end of "The Leaders" was unnecessary though. He definitely abused the autotune, but I understand.

I'm also hearing a few cuss words...hhmmm...not liking that.

I'm turning the volume up so loud that my mom is yelling at me right now.

Anyway, very excited for the MVs and comeback performance!

Guest jhshinee

LOL @ "a little bit more original" :) I wonder what people's definition of "original" is nowadays. Everything has been done already, in one way or another. It's just all about innovation and making something old "yours". GD's got that down.

Anyways, can't wait for my copy to arrive next week :)

YG's definitely not kidding when he said GD's album will blow this summer away.

Well when I say original I have to explain it to you. See I expect things from GD more so than the rest of Big Bang because he's the leader right? So when I say I wish he was a little more original I mean do something different not the same auto tuned stuff like all the other kpop artists are using. To be honest. I thought GD was going to create a new sound or something. But like I said I didnt over hype myself up for it. Thats what I mean by more original.And I agree all the cussing isnt really needed. He cusses way more now than he used to.

Guest vitalrain

I think there are still people who think there are two albums x: But has it been clarified that it's only 2 title songs?

Archived