★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest MOOSTAR*

Ahh yaaay, what a great way to start off a new thread.

Congratulations Big Bang on artist of the year and best male group!

I'm so proud of our boys. (:

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sakurahearts

Oh my gosh. Congratz to the boys!!! I'm so damn happy right now!

Yeah, 2 years in a row?! I'm extremely proud of Big Bang right now. -v-

Edit:

The 1st post looks great! ;D

OMFGGGGGG MY PREVIOUS PREJUDICE AND PESSIMISM. OMGGGG!

they won they won they won they won they won they won they won they won they won they won they won they won!!!!!!!

I'm so happy as i'm sure you guys are too. BIG BANG WON ARTIST OF THE YEAR. AFTER SONG OF THE YEAR LAST YEAR. THEY WON MALE GROUP OF THE YEAR AND DIGITAL SONG OF THE YEAR.

OMGGGGGGGGGGG! OMGGGGGGG!

i screamed and to stop myself from waking my parents up, i had to scream into the pillow, and they still hear me. i'm getting all teary cause i'm so happy. watching MKMF was like a major roller coaster. despite telling muyself to expect the worse cause it would be rigged and stuffed, i can't deny the fact that i still wanted big bang to win so bad. SOO SOOO BAD. I'm so glad they won ARTIST OF THE YEAR! MANNN I LOVE MKMF!

i'm pretty happy with the outcome this year. just that electronic/house T_T" and it's not because it's big bang. IT'S cause it's daishi dance. THE daishi dance.

nevertheless, i couldn't have wanted any more.

HAPPY SECOND THREAD AND HOPE THIS ONE GOES FASTTTTTT. it's probably going to get to page 20 tommorow when other who couldn't stay up watches that kiss between TOP and HYORI.

don't overeact about it like i sort of did. IT WAS SO PERFECT! i want TOP or any big bang member to grab me like that LLOLL

OMG i'm so happy right now

BIG BANG WON!

it's been a great show, with an amazing perf by BB and all artists

CONGTRATZ TO OUR BOYZ

they've worked so hard and all of us VIPz are so proud of them

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!

CONGRATS TO BIG BANG!

2008 Best Male Group

2008 ARTIST OF THE YEAR

I honestly had my doubts, mainly because they were up against some of the toughest competition and the online poll didn't look too ideal. But when their name was called, I blinked non-stop...I had to recheck myself what was it for...! They, in my opinion, deserve it so much. I hope everyone can be happy, and not start any argument. Let's all just celebrate for the artists/groups who won because the results are solid - nothing will be change, it'll just leave a bad tension if fans go at it with each other.

Big Bang is nowhere in sight after their award. I think, they were too shock to even start crying...probably hiding in a room somewhere taking turn crying. Awww, congrats congrats!

-ida

CONGRATS TO THE BOYS.

CONGRATS! ^^

and let's have another smooth sailing thread!

---

i didn't expect much either (for obvious reasons, cough) am very contented that they managed to get awards!

and i BADLY NEED HQ of the performance and keep replaying THE KISS :]

HOT JAWLINE. i die-ddddddddddd (!!)

Guest Prince Mcdull

Yay a new thread!

Congrats to big bang!!! ARTST OF THE YEAR!!

I have this feeling that they should of gotten song of the year also.

BUt overall im so happy for them!

Guest alwaysx3

WAHHHH :w00t: ARTIST OF THE YEAR AND BEST MALE GROUP!!! CONGRATS TO THEM!!! BIG BANG FIGHTING!!!!!! WHOOO!!

when they won, i was happy...but when i found out what kind of awards they won...i totally when on spazz mode..

i was telling my sister what they won and she goes...."your voice gets all girly when you're excited" - me: embarassed- :sweatingbullets: haha

but its okayyy....woot woottt! i love the MKMF!!! the whole show was awesome...im glad i woke up early to watch it!!

i hope the boys conquer the awards again next year! FIGHTING!

Guest *bluebutterfly*

I agree! What a way to start off a new thread by celebrating their big awards. :D

I'm so happy. I was sure DBSK was going to win best male group but then when they said Big Bang I was like "woah."

And when top was talking he stopped as if he was about to cry. aww....

Totally deserved to win~!!

Congratulations~!!

Guest goldenGAZE

WE DID IT

Great way to start a new thread (the first page looks super amazing). I can't believe it, they won. Such tough competition, but ARTIST OF THE YEAR is none other than BIGBANG. And also best male group YESSSSSS.

Wow, i think i'm gonna have a mini party to celebrate. I really would have been in such a bad mood if they didn't win. These boys have come such a long way since they've debute and i'm glad i was their to witness them grow into the awesomeness they've become today.

Guest jiyonglover

OMG!! they won again! im so proud of these boys! they definitely deserve it with all of their hard work. big bang is NUMBER 1!!!! i wonder what their reactions were, its almost 6am over here and im just refreshing youtube and this thread to find videos of them. i can't sleep (more like i don't want to even though i'm dead tired right now) im too excited to see clips of them.

oh and the first post looks amazing. good job on it the7REAL.!

OMG. I was still looking for picts of them receiving the Best Male Grp.

and when i came back, BB came with a DAESANG??!!!!!!

OMG!!!!!!! I AM SPEECHLESS for a 2ND time after TOP & Hyori's kiss.

i so proud of big bang!!!!

i started crying when they won best male group hehehe

i'm just so happy for them!

fighting big bang!!!

fighting VIP!!!

i'm all energized because big bang won best male group and artist of the year!!!

wooooohooooo!!!!!!

i kind of missed part of big bang's performance because i was to sleepy and fell a sleep for like 10 min.

Guest zhuuzhuusoba

Congrats to Big Bang for winning Artist of the Year :) (Totally thought they were going to win Song of the Year, haha).

Oh, and congrats on your 2nd thread :D

I'm so proud of Big Bang! I wanted them to cry though, like last year. x:

So then they could be all huggy.

And like, dude, I wanted to like, so badly punch those shades off of Youngbae's face.

I hate them so much because... They cover his beautiful face. D<

Question: Who do you guys think won Hyori?

I would have said Top, with the kiss and all,

but when Daesung came out, he was definite win. x'D

Guest lynda0904

I don't usually post on here, but I'm just wayy too excited, I can't conceal myself. I pulled an all nighter to see my boys, and it was WELL worth it.

CONGRATULATIONS BIG BANG for the awards, the OUTSTANDING performances, and the new thread! I'm so proud of the boys.

Their performances were amazing! They're great as soloists and as a group. Gah! I can't wait til the videos of the performances are up. They were sooo good! And that kiss between TOP and Hyori, I knew he was gonna do it! It was genius.

And to all the VIPs that cheered them on, wow wow wow, GREAT job.

Ahh! I'm so tired, yet soo happy for the boys. Again, congratulations. Hope to see this kind of success from them for years to come! :D

Guest naturalhonee

WOOHOO bigbang's second thread opens with a B A N G!

3 wins at the 2008 MKMF

- DIGITAL SONG AWARD

- BEST MALE GROUP (2nd year in a row)

- ARTIST OF THE YEAR (wooot daesang baby!!)

im sooooo proud of the boys

their performance was absolutely the bomb! they bag 3 awards!

oh myy what an amazing night for them <3333

all my spazzing abt MKMF is in BB's first thread.

i also commented on random BB moments that happened throughout the show

so refer back to the last few pages there if you're interested =)

ps.

did anyone else feel like BB should have said more

during their ARTIST OF THE YEAR speech?!

Archived