★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

^

i think they will be performing through big bang tv live... i think it's kinda like sbs' big bang show one hour special. 

i love reading interviews, i hope that there'll be a couple more LOL. especially the deeper interviews where we get to know what they're thinking more sweatingbullets.gif

edit: @doublehh03, the big bang tv one hour special will be tmr 7:30AM KST.. that's 2:30 PST, idk which time zone you live in though lol blush.gif

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest juang_bb

^ the BIGBANG TV LIVE is a combination of the performances and usual BBTV clips. so it is indeed like the BB show from SBS, except this time, instead of the parody and interviews in between the performances, we'll be seeing the usual BBTV BTS clips.

edit: another compliment for the boys and their album :)

I've been listening to Big Bang's new album since yesterday! These guys really are walking a new path! They continue to evolve in both producing and voice and they're always doing something new. Whenever I see these young boys heading toward their next stage I am entranced.

-Byun Young Joo's (film director) twitter

c: flibbertigibbet@6theory

Bigbang's Schedule for 1st Week of March

March 1:

[PM 11:15] SBS Strong Heart-GD&Seungri Episode 2

March 2:

[PM 07:00] Mnet-Bigbang Comeback Recording

[PM 07:30] SBS E!TV Star Q10-Bigbang Special

March 3:

[PM 07:30] Mnet-BIGBANG TV LIVE

Play with GD&TOP (DVD & Photobook) Release

March 5:

GD&TOP Album released in Philippines

cr:bbvipz

Update:

March 6:

[PM 04:00] SBS Inkigayo-Bigbang's Comeback Stage

VVVV the feud is only between Music Bank but not KBS

Guest Saiki

when i come to think of it, is it only music bank or KBS as a whole?

because if i'm not wrong during seungri's or gdtop's promotion, either one did actually came for a KBS radio boradcast.

hmmm. sbs and mnet shouldnt be a problem, but i hope there isn't any upcoming tension with Music Core as well.

peace.

GD&TOP actually did one KBS radio broadcast. Can't remember which one it was, but I'm sure they did one because I remember how surprised I was that they did so.

^

well they did two. one with just the two of them & another one with seungri.

Seungri and Chow Chow’s conversation on me2day!

20110302-113611.jpg?w=595

챠우챠우:형 원래사람들은 딸기를저렇게먹어?

승리:아니….

챠우챠우:형은왜저렇게먹어?

승리:………………..본능적으로….

Chow Chow: Hyung, originally people eat strawberries like that?

Seungri: No… .

Chow Chow: Then why does hyung eat them like that?

Seungri:………………..It’s an instinct….….

Tags: to be updated~

(Source: viofbb@me2day Translated: alee @ ibigbang)

edit: 

Heh Seungri's update wasn't for nothing. He said "By instinct"which happens to be the title of Swing&Taeyang's new song! Sneaky promoting xD

cr: ibigbang

Guest juang_bb

GD&TOP actually did one KBS radio broadcast. Can't remember which one it was, but I'm sure they did one because I remember how surprised I was that they did so.

GTOP and SEUNGRI also appeared in KBS GUERILLA DATE. actually, i think the rift is between YG and the MuBank PD. (or even the "music related department" in KBS since they havent appeared in Sketchbook yet.) The current PD of MuBank has just been starting mini cooper after mini cooper for KBS MuBank. i believe he's the one who changed how broadcast scores are computed, where it highly favors KBS variety show/network appearances than radio plays. before, they consider amount of broadcast in other networks too i believe, but since that PD, the artist needs to go to KBS or it wont count. that's why its really hard for other artists to win without broadcast scores, which btw, is also computed vaguely so the PD can easily manipulate it.

there's just been too much "controversies" surrounding KChart winners just for the past year and since this PD started so i wont be surprised if he's mainly at fault here.

im just hoping the next headline i'll read will be... "KBS FIRES MUSIC BANK PD" seriously, KBS execs need to watch over the dirty tricks their PD's been doing coz its not doing them any good.

Guest Banana Peel

^ the BIGBANG TV LIVE is a combination of the performances and usual BBTV clips. so it is indeed like the BB show from SBS, except this time, instead of the parody and interviews in between the performances, we'll be seeing the usual BBTV BTS clips.

wait, so besides this "BB TV LIVE", are they going to have an actual series of BIG BANG TV (like the 2ne1 TV season 1 & 2?) ? o_o

Guest mysticMINE

I actually heard about the group BigBang from a friend and that was a year ago I think. She sends me a link of their concert and from that time on I was instantly captivated by their presence and most specially their music.

I had actually watched a concert of Super Junior from the past and I thought: Wow! Its amazing how idols are so down to earth with their fans just like that and its amazing how their energy didn’t fade but the thing is their music is like repetitive. The intros in their songs are just like the others and I eventually get tired of it if I listen to it again and again. (Sorry for the fans of super junior I was just voicing out my opinion.)

But for this group even though I haven’t watched their concert live and even their performances I find it amusing and extra ordinary. Maybe you would ask why did I say that? Well because of the energy and playfulness. It was like showing their individual characters while performing. I believe that just like the girl group 2ne1 they treat their every performance not just a PERFORMANCE but a way to be able to play (wait was I was saying.. . huh! I think I’m getting crazy each day), well I mean they didn’t do it to prove people that they can sing or either can dance, they do it to enjoy and to make their fans also enjoy. I just love how they sing for what they strongly believe in and what they really had felt from experience and most specially on how they can express their selves well at. Others do it for them to become popular and famous but BigBang are the only ones that actually show that they whole heartedly love music.

Most boy groups in Korea are sometimes called gay because of their girlish appearance and maybe because of their actions, but that what BigBang is different their appearance are very manly, its like a true man. I must say individually TOP is the most manly among them, well maybe I can give my different perspective with each member.

TOP –

Well as most of the fans thought he is manly and it’s like a different world when he starts to rap. His voice is amazing because it is low and husky. I like it that he is reserved but open. He is funny sometimes even though he talks less. And mostly he has the eyes that give you a different aura.

G-DRAGON –

He is the leader but I think he is the most childish among them in a different way. Well he acts like it. He’s really genius when it comes to composing songs maybe that’s what experience really can do. I love all of the songs that he composes. His charisma I think is his smile; it’s different from other people’s smile. And his fashion sense, at first I didn’t get it why he has to wear clothes like that but then I finally understand after researching. Hehe.. . he is really cool.

TAEYANG –

At first I really didn’t give much attention to him, well sorry for the fan girls but that what I feel. But then when I heard his voice, I thought to myself: wow! How can you be an idiot not paying close attention to him when he has a very cool, beautiful and soothing voice I have ever heard in my whole life ( hehe did I exaggerate too much!? Well). I really like the tone of his voice, and of course his EYES THAT ALWAYS SMILE. Its like the sun shines after the rain.

DAESUNG –

I first saw him in family outing with Lee Hyori and Yoo Jaesuk, I love him there. He is really funny. I never thought that he is a member of the coolest group in Korea. He has a bit husky but cool voice its like BigBangs song is not complete if his voice is not there. He has the charisma that you can’t resist. Most people say that he is ugly, well look at yourselves first in the mirror before saying other people are ugly, you might be scarier than them. So for me Daesung is not ugly as a matter of fact he is handsome.

SEUNGRI –

He is the first person that caught my attention, hehe because of his playfulness and his talking skills as what he also says. Well I think he has less singing parts in the group but still he makes the best out of it. He has a different charisma among them because I think his personality makes him the best of the whole group. So for me he is really an interesting individual.

For me when watching nor listening to BigBang’s performance or songs its like I’m in a different world. I heard songs from different groups in Korea but I didn’t really appreciate most of them. But the first I heard BigBang’s song I an really captivated and I can’t get out, even though some of them I can’t understand still the melody and rhythm is one of a kind

Its like Black Eyed Peas but not really, its like Linkin Park but not really, its like Bruno Mars but not really, so I think it’s the combination of different genre and music. Either hip-hop of love song, I don’t care as long as its BigBangs songs.

Honestly my ipod is full of BigBang songs and videos. Haha am I crazy .. . well maybe yes!

(hope that the fans of the boy group that i mentioned in my post nor criticized here wont get mad at me because i was just voicing out my opinion and that is allowed according to the law as far as i know and the thing is i don't give a damn if some might get angry nor bashed me, BECAUSE.. . I DON'T CAREEEEEEEEEEEE)

Guest juang_bb

wait, so besides this "BB TV LIVE", are they going to have an actual series of BIG BANG TV (like the 2ne1 TV season 1 & 2?) ? o_o

That, we dont know yet if it is just a 1 time thing or we're actually getting a series of episodes. What i meant was the format of the clips that will be shown for tonight aside from the performances are like what we've seen from BBTV before. Also based on the few pirate clips that were shown

Guest Banana Peel

^

Thanks ^^

aw man, I really hope it's not just a one time thing. I think I'm going to be super duper depressed, lol. BB deserves their own series ;____; gahh.

anyways, can't wait for another 1hr of BIG BANGG tomorrow! heh heh heh

Guest bettechai

Oh shoot.. double Posting.! :( sorry didn't mean it..sorry sorry

[iNTERVIEW] Big Bang’s Return: 15 Question & Answers for fans!

*quoted image*

After solo and unit activities Big Bang returned after 2 years to where they’re the best, as 5 members, with a new album. Big Bang’s comeback which was regarded as a big issue in the music industry did not let down as their chart-topping album garnered much attention. A group that does not require further explanation has emerged.

After creating a chaos in the music industry Big Bang gave direct answers to all your questions. Back with a more colorful and stronger look than ever, meet the Big Bang!

*The following questions were submitted by fans through twitter and me2day.*

(yoong_duck) What was the most worrying thing while in preparation for your comeback?

GD: The burden this time was bigger than ever before. The members only realized how really important this album was after constantly hearing the words “this time it’s really important! this time it’s really important!”. But the burden seems to be helpful in the end because you get good results, so I’m also glad.

(Grey_with_Joon) Was it better doing activities as solo artists? or…is it better as a team?

Seungri: There’s advantages and disadvantages. If you’re asking which one is better I’d have to answer both are. Even so, together with the members it’s more stable and I have more fun.

(Choihee072) All five members getting up on stage in a long time, after the first broadcast is there anything you wanted to do?

Taeyang: Maybe because we were the most curious about the fan’s reaction….all of us together wanted to monitor their reaction. If everybody likes our music, I think we’ll be happy.

(Onsemiro) How does it feel releasing an album after 2 years and 3 months in the name of Big Bang?

Daesung: Being able to meet with fans after a long time felt good. We worked so hard and seeing fans enjoy it..it’s a nice feeling~

(reack_ij) What’s Big Bang the most scared of?

TOP: Ghosts?

(kminh17) Each of the members favorite song from this album?

Daesung: For some reason CAFE is the song I like to hear the most. The progress of the melody, the lyrics, everything, it’s my favorite one to listen to.

(더블비) Do all five members from Big Bang plan going on radio shows?

Taeyang: Yes~ If given the opportunity we’d like meet with everyone via radio. Although stage broadcasts are also fun but being on the radio also has a charm and fun side.

(realzzini) Can I look forward to Big Show!!!!?

Taeyang: This year you can expect that the Big Show will be good. Above all, in this year’s Big Show, Big Bang’s 4th mini-abum will be firstly revealed. ^^

(별빛로드) Amongst the members who is the member with the best body?

Seungri: Even though they all have good bodies…I think that Daesung hyung’s body is really cool. Above all, Daesung hyung’s eating, he exercises and carefully picks one by one what he eats. Seeing his self-management side gives him a really cool/handsome feeling.

(Y_Ram0218) What do the five members do when having fun?

Daesung: There’s nothing that we do in particular to have fun, but because the relationship between the members is so good we have a lot of fun, as long as we’re doing stuff together, it’s fun. Even when we don’t have any rest we’re still able to laugh.

(BANGDOL) To the fans that waited for you for so long, please give us a word!

Seungri: For your unchanged patience, Thank you. For as long as you have waited, expect to see a lot of our cool features. I’ll show you lots and lots!

(성진환부인) Why did you keep on putting off your comeback?

GD: We weren’t putting off intentionally. I guess it was because of our greed to produce better results. Because this was our comeback in a long time, I wanted to show if without any regrets. Then it took us a little more time.

(HOLIK) Your comeback through the Big Show, is there anything you regret about it?

TOP: Nothing at all~ It’s our own stage~ In this way we will be able to do it with a lot V.V.I.Ps~ Rather, the feeling of expectation feels like it got bigger.

(hyuti) I wonder how long the activity period of this album will be~

TOP: It’s hard to say an exact amount but I want to be with fans for as long as possible.

(kminh17) It took you 2 years to make a comeback, didn’t you want to see your fans?

Seungri: We wanted to see all of our V.I.P fans VERY much~ Really 1000000000000000 times!

Source: Melon

Translated: alee @ ibigbang

LOL, that was such a tabi answer when top said "ghosts" haha :lol: 

LOL me too.. i love the part when TOP answers - "GHOSTS.." :lol: :lol: oh gosh... they answer so sweetly.. LOL

Guest MTRAiNbow_S5BB

Hello =)

Dear VIPS, I don't want to sound negative. But... I am so iffy right now about the Music Bank situation.

First of all, why is MB so inconsiderate? They know how long VIPS, and the general public alike, waited for Bigbang for a very long time (2 years 3 month - I grew 4 inches during this time xD) But how could they deny us of a perfect comeback for Bigbang? (when they perform on all music shows). And taking Bigbang out of the chart when every knew they won, is a dirty move.

Secondly, it seems like Bigbang will only perform 1/ week (Inkigayo this week, Mcountdown next week). Honestly, I just want opinions....do you guys think this is a good thing? I mean, I am scared that if they don't appear enough and promote, the popularity of the songs will die down quickly, and I'm sure that Bigbang will be hurt by that since GD states he wanted to break the "3 weeks max for a hit" stereotype.

Their comeback so far has been just utterly amazing. Pwning all the charts, sold out concerts, charting on one of the biggest international chart, explosive states, etc. I really don't want this to die out so soon. :tears:

welcome mysticMINE :)

But the first I heard BigBang’s song I an really captivated and I can’t get out,

Ha that happened to the best of us. One song leads to another and next thing you know you're hooked. :wub:

combination of different genre and music

Very true. Big Bang is one of very few groups out there who actually live on the edge and experiment so you can't really label them in one genre. Like you said their music is a combination of different genre and I wouldn't have it any other way. glad you can appreciate that.

Tonight MV hit a mill. Gratz to our boys. And Cheers to VIPs for taking care of business as usual B)

toast.gif

What a beautiful night. 

Guest doublehh03

Hello =)

Dear VIPS, I don't want to sound negative. But... I am so iffy right now about the Music Bank situation.

First of all, why is MB so inconsiderate? They know how long VIPS, and the general public alike, waited for Bigbang for a very long time (2 years 3 month - I grew 4 inches during this time xD) But how could they deny us of a perfect comeback for Bigbang? (when they perform on all music shows). And taking Bigbang out of the chart when every knew they won, is a dirty move.

Secondly, it seems like Bigbang will only perform 1/ week (Inkigayo this week, Mcountdown next week). Honestly, I just want opinions....do you guys think this is a good thing? I mean, I am scared that if they don't appear enough and promote, the popularity of the songs will die down quickly, and I'm sure that Bigbang will be hurt by that since GD states he wanted to break the "3 weeks max for a hit" stereotype.

Their comeback so far has been just utterly amazing. Pwning all the charts, sold out concerts, charting on one of the biggest international chart, explosive states, etc. I really don't want this to die out so soon. :tears:

they're in talks to do music core next week too, and most likely they will. they will just miss music bank.

Archived