★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest kresten

Nope, they haven't outsold TVXQ, but I (along with the K-VIPs) pray hard that BB and K-VIPs can achieve that because that will go down in history. H-I-S-T-O-R-Y.

But now, we have shattered pretty much most of the records. Big Bang has surpassed their own record of 60-65/7days with Stand Up, and G-Dragon's 55-60K (correct me if I'm wrong) with Heartbreaker. Tonight has zoomed in the 3rd place (again, correct me if I'm wrong, because I believe Super Junior holds the second spot with 100K in 8 days) for fastest selling record in Hanteo history.

And what's more important is, BIG BANG SOLIDIFIED FURTHER THEIR STATUS AS the TOP (as in top, as in the number 1) idol group in Kpop industry. They are not has-beens, they have not lost their touch, they still have the selling power and public recognition. All we need now is the multiple weekly awards just to SOLIDIFY TO THE MAX this status. If they achieve and all-kill in the weekly charts for at least three weeks (in my opinion), then HELL WILL BREAK LOOSE because by then, no one, as in NO ONE (not even delusional haters who think their idols are better than our Big Bang), can question Big Bang's position in the music industry of South Korea.

But as a fan, I can't care less if they don't win weekly music shows because they have already proven enough. ALTHOUGH I 100% believe that this week, they are the clear winners (sorry if I'm contradicting myself).

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally, I could care less about weekly music awards and selling statistics because I'm under the impression that the majority of these are inaccurate. However, I feel that to prove to everybody that Big Bang has not become redundant, and still possess their overwhelming star power, we should help them set records and win these shows. The last thing I need is to have people question Big Bang--not that anyone really is now, the information regarding Hanteo, their ratings for a show which aired at midnight, realtime chart stats... these already prove to me that Big bang is still well loved. Doesn't hurt to have further assurance.

I've been at school, tutor and at a family friend's house for most of today so I haven't been able to watch the whole show, only snippets on my ipod as I want the "full screen" effect. I CAN'T WAIT TO WATCH IT.

Guest MTRAiNbow_S5BB

Have to say....IM PROUD OT BE ONE OF THOSE 86,000 people >_____<

I AM TOO =) Good job, we're PROUD VIPS :D

However, my album hasn't arrive even though I pre-ordered 2 weeks before 2/24 from DVD Heaven. I wouldn't mind buying another one...just because you know, I would love to have 10 copies of each of Bigbang's album in case of natural disasters (fire, earthquake, tornadoes, tsunamis, or 2012)

Guest kresten

Personally, I could care less about weekly music awards and selling statistics because I'm under the impression that the majority of these are inaccurate. However, I feel that to prove to everybody that Big Bang has not become redundant, and still possess their overwhelming star power, we should help them set records and win these shows. The last thing I need is to have people question Big Bang--not that anyone really is now, the information regarding Hanteo, their ratings for a show which aired at midnight, realtime chart stats... these already prove to me that Big bang is still well loved. Doesn't hurt to have further assurance.

I've been at school, tutor and at a family friend's house for most of today so I haven't been able to watch the whole show, only snippets on my ipod as I want the "full screen" effect. I CAN'T WAIT TO WATCH IT.

You know what, I agree with you. Even if Big Bang don't shatter any of these records, it doesn't mean they are any less talented, and I would still be their number 1 fan. However, I also believe that we have to prove this truth not just to us VIPs, but to the entire Kpopverse and the world, because in order to prove this we add up to Big Bang's glory and status. Adding to their glory and status means further reassurance that they are top stars, more endorsements deals, more album sales, more MONEY, more blessings for Big Bang, more budget to further improve their craft, MORE BLESSINGS FOR VIPs. Really, every one is a winner if this happens.

Guest vvipjamie

I AM TOO =) Good job, we're PROUD VIPS :D

However, my album hasn't arrive even though I pre-ordered 2 weeks before 2/24 from DVD Heaven. I wouldn't mind buying another one...just because you know, I would love to have 10 copies of each of Bigbang's album in case of natural disasters (fire, earthquake, tornadoes, tsunamis, or 2012)

HAHA XD I was thinking of decorating my room with all those colors from GTOP and VVIP albums >.<

Same here, been waiting for 2 weeks~~~

Guest MTRAiNbow_S5BB

HAHA XD I was thinking of decorating my room with all those colors from GTOP and VVIP albums >.<

Same here, been waiting for 2 weeks~~~

yup, five versions of FUN :D

My study corner is covered from ceiling to floor with Bigbang+2ne1 posters. When my mom walks out to get water at night, she said she got a heart attack because she saw Taeyang from his cementary (in I'll be there) staring :lol:

I even took a picture and posted it in the contest thread =)

(I hope this is not off topic^^)

Anyway, congrats Bigbang for accomplishing so much in just 3 days. No doubt they will reach 100,000k in 1-2 next days ;) And who knows what MORE records will they break from there? :P

Guest naturalhonee

the album sales.... just DAEBAK for real.

it'll be interesting to see what music bank does with this though. for some reason, i still see them messing with figures and letting someone else win, even if it's ridiculously skewed. they might just say that bigbang's lack of broadcast points cost them the award.

it's not that i really care about the music bank trophies, but whether they win at music bank this week will definitely show exactly how biased (or not) they have been with YG artists ever since the gayo daejeons in december.

Guest shinhdeplol

tumblr_lhaesxiAqX1qzam44o1_400.gif

lmao =]]

C: dubuoppar @ tumblr

Strong Heart preview??? :w00t:

★ 종결자 SPECIAL [강심장] 제 2 탄 ★

그들의 화려한 컴백은 [강심장]에서! 가요계의 대폭발! 빅뱅의 G.D&승리!

★ 37대 토크 국가대표 선발전 [강심장] 종결자 SPECIAL 제 2 탄 ★

▶ 지드래곤, “민소매는 싫어요~”

스타일리쉬한 아이돌의 대명사 지드래곤! 그에게도 의상에 얽힌 슬픈 사연이 있다?!

승리가 밝히는 지드래곤의 클럽 사건~! 지용에게도 그런 모습이?!

클럽에서 입었던 헐렁한 민소매가 안겨준 대 굴욕은 과연?!

이번에는 클럽 굴욕 사건이다~! 늘 실망시키지 않는 빅뱅의 강~한 토크!

Guest MTRAiNbow_S5BB

the album sales.... just DAEBAK for real.

it'll be interesting to see what music bank does with this though. for some reason, i still see them messing with figures and letting someone else win, even if it's ridiculously skewed. they might just say that bigbang's lack of broadcast points cost them the award.

it's not that i really care about the music bank trophies, but whether they win at music bank this week will definitely show exactly how biased (or not) they have been with YG artists ever since the gayo daejeons in december.

Interesting...how will MuBank make it seem legit to let another artist win when the difference between sales and points (bigbang vs.____) are just too vastly different?

And today is the 28th, so Bigbang has only been releasing the album for 3 days only yet it's reach 90,000 probably by the end of today in Korea. :D

at the same time, they're doing really well online/offline, physical/ digital. This shall be interesting to see how MuBank pulls this one off ^_^

Guest shinhdeplol

G-Dragon talks about "Cafe"

gdragon21.jpg

Seoul, Korea — Group Big Bang’s G-Dragon (Kwon Ji Yong, age 23) revealed that he composed a song about his experience of separation.

G-Dragon, making a comeback in two years and three months, revealed on SBS’s special edition The Big Bang Show, airing on the 27th, that “Café,” composed and written by himself, is about his experience of separation.

G-Dragon said, “I have received news of separation at a café. I wrote ‘Café’ with that experience in mind.”

Meanwhile, Big Bang made a spectacular comeback through this program with “Tonight,” the title song of the mini album, stages of their hit songs such as “Lies,” talks, and parodies.

Source: JTN

Translated by Sung Kyu Chang / Korea.com

Sent in by AnniyaVIP

Taken from bigbangupdates.com

Okay, finally watched it. Still not on the correct state of mind to write a proper reply.

Just a couple of notes I wanted to make about the Big Bang Show:

1) When the boys introduced themselves and did the signature "BIG BANG!" hand thing, I wanted to cry. No, seriously. I used to think girls like that were pretty... pathetic but I was so very touched at that moment.

2) Hands Up was the perfect choice for an opening song, setting the mood and energy for the entire song.

3) I really think GD shines. Every member for Big bang shines and blinds the audience but GD was perfect. When he played the guitar, I was swooning. When he smashed it, HOT DAMN! Oh, and he really does have a lot of energy! He was running around everywhere I could hardly keep up. I need to rewatch over and over and over and over again the appreciate all the details.

4) Daesung didn't get much lines to sing but really, his voice is the embodiment of heaven.

5) TOP danced quite a lot and I have to say he has improved as well. His rapping was flawless.

6) Taeyang and Seung Ri's falsettos in Cafe were.... eargasmic.

7) SECRET GARDEN PARODY.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH, "SMELL, SMELL!" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

I have so much more to say but I can't seem to explain myself right now. i need to rewatch, haha.

Guest locarno

thank you! I downloaded and watched it already! It was really hilarious especially daesung! this is the best parody bigbang did!

can someone please upload it elsewhere? I can't download megaupload from where i live.. thanks!

G-Dragon, making a comeback in two years and three months, revealed on SBS’s special edition The Big Bang Show, airing on the 27th, that “Café,” composed and written by himself, is about his experience of separation.

MACRINA....

"he who is HEARTBROKEN"...mac dear, he's no longer the HEARTBREAKER..aigoo.

we'll have a private session w/ this article.LOL

Thanks for this Naturalhonee, i want to see how MUBANK would be fair to YG or they'd

be dissing real numbers. Im really proud of the DAEBAK numbers they album is having

on Hanteo charts just shows how much VIPS MISS THEM.

Have to say....IM PROUD OT BE ONE OF THOSE 86,000 people >_____<

HAHA Same here! finally got to be part of those people making numbers on

Hanteo because i usually buy my copy on Yesasia. ^^

REMINDER:

DIRECT DOWNLOAD LINKS are not allowed here.

Let's say DL links are posted on IBIGBANG.wordpress for example then PUT their

link here and NOT the megaupload,mediafire,savefile etc links.

OH AND TO PINOY VIPS,

BigbangPH sent FLOWERS to BIGBANG'S BIGSHOW..

this photo is courtesy of Meg@BigbangPh

tumblr_lh81rtHhDZ1qzlbe0o1_500.jpg

[Review] ‘4th Mini Album’ by Big Bang by Rowdyruff on ALLKPOP

Guest fallen_angel

i dont know if anyone else noticed this but around 53.00 mins into the Big Show did anyone else see and hear GD filming the MV for an english version of TONIGHT!???! i dont know if i was hearing things but im pretty sure those english lyrics arent in the original version... possibly an english album or english release of TONIGHT?? xD

[Rumor]Swings is gonna releasing a song featuring Taeyang on 09/03

cr:bbvipz

thanks to missarrogant for the correction

i hope that hanteo will provide the real album sales

bc i saw with my eyes that their album was selling like hot cakes here in seoul >.>

their old & new songs are played everywhere & it becomes more frequently

in these past 2 days :]..i love shopping around here while

listening to their songs

can't wait to download the whole Bigbang Show

finally i'll have a new video in my bigbang live performance

collection

^ Just read the review from allkpop. I don't mean to sound like a biased fan but I really don't agree. I agree that Daesung has far too little parts in the song, and I'm pretty disappointed about that because he's the only one who hasn't been able to have solo musical opportunities. I find that the review seems to assert that big bang is lacking the synergy effect that they once had because they don't "sing together"--watching the live, this is definitely not the case. In fact, I'm really liking how they changed it up. In the old songs, you can sort of predict who will sing what part and when and usually, after GD's rap would come Taeyang's vocal etc etc. They completely mixed it up and I think this new interlacing of vocal/rap vocal/vocal shows that they're more united as a group. That's my opinion at least.

I stand by YG's decision to let the individual members explore their potential through solo work. I think this is the crucial factor to them being able to continue to evolve and mature musically. I'm glad that they're not the typical idol group. I'm looking forward to the day that we see all the members contribute equally to an album. Maybe the fact that GD is the main producer and inevitable creates music that is more appropriate and fitting for his own style, creates a sense of disunity... I don't know.

I'm actually pretty annoyed about the review. I don't mean to be superficial but I'm sort of offended that they only rated the album 3.9 when they rated rooke album's (which in my opinion lacked musical maturity) 4.0, 4.6... I don't understand that. Perhaps they were just provoking VIPs to comment some more. Allkpop ruins my mood all the time.

Archived