★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

[News] Acresses Shim Eun Ha & Ha Ji Won attended Big Bang's "2011 Big Show"

Bigshowhajiwon.jpg

It looks like Big Bang attracted some big names to their "2011 Big Show", as it's being reported that actresses Shim Eun Ha and Ha Ji Won were seen at the concert!

Shim Eun Ha retired from the industry a while back, but she's remained a hot topic for avid fans who still appreciate her talented skills. She attended the concert with her husband, Ji Sang Wook, in comfortable attire and even visited the boys' waiting room after the concert.

On February 28th, a representative of YG Entertainment commented, "Shim Eun Ha-ssi did not ask for a separate ticket. We believe she purchased them on her own in order to attend."

Ha Ji Won also visited the boys and congratulated them on a successful concert by praising, "Your concert was so much fun, I enjoyed watching it." It's said that she also highly enjoyed their "Secret Garden" parody.

source : Star News via Nate

taken from allkpop

i wonder what Ha Ji Won thought about GD in the parody :lol:

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[News] Acresses Shim Eun Ha & Ha Ji Won attended Big Bang's "2011 Big Show"

Bigshowhajiwon.jpg

It looks like Big Bang attracted some big names to their "2011 Big Show", as it's being reported that actresses Shim Eun Ha and Ha Ji Won were seen at the concert!

Shim Eun Ha retired from the industry a while back, but she's remained a hot topic for avid fans who still appreciate her talented skills. She attended the concert with her husband, Ji Sang Wook, in comfortable attire and even visited the boys' waiting room after the concert.

On February 28th, a representative of YG Entertainment commented, "Shim Eun Ha-ssi did not ask for a separate ticket. We believe she purchased them on her own in order to attend."

Ha Ji Won also visited the boys and congratulated them on a successful concert by praising, "Your concert was so much fun, I enjoyed watching it." It's said that she also highly enjoyed their "Secret Garden" parody.

source : Star News via Nate

taken from allkpop

Guest bettechai

oh gosh..! i want athe Hoodies, the tumbler, the fan and all of it.. would somebody like to sell ill definitely buy..pls.. pls..:) heheh

thanks for the fancams.. hope they can have a BIGSHOW in Philippines Cant wait for my High High Album..only 5 days to go..:):w00t::w00t:

EDIT:

i have a question.?? about the KISSSSssssssssssSSSS..

is it real..?? My Tabi kisses GD and Seungri is it .?? is it..?? oh envy those guys... ahahah

i wonder what was the atmosphere when they are recording it..LOL.. :w00t: =))

Guest sweetflower

Am so glad to finally see the accurate numbers of album sales cause the one posted before on Hanteo was just plain ridiculous.   And I do believe that they will sell at least 100k in a week.  

Why do I care about numbers?

For those that know me personally, I generally don't care for rankings, numbers, or awards because what I love about BB, first and foremost, is their MUSIC.  If BB was active as a group for the past 2 years, I could care less whether they ranked no.1 or no.10 on melon, but because they have not been active, have not promoted, have not release any new songs as a group domestically that it becomes almost critical that they have to succeed this time.  Not to be dramatic, but BB, as a group, is standing at a crossroad right now and THIS ALBUM and THIS PROMOTION can go either way - it can solidify their reputation or have them being looked upon as 'has-beens'.  In the ever fast changing, fickle fans, multiple debuting groups music industry that is kpop, YG/GD and BB members have to prove, not just to the public but also to themselves, that they still have what it takes to make hits after hits and still be the top players because guess what, there are so many vultures out there just waiting for BB not to do well digitally or sell well like they did in the past.      

WHO KNOWS HOW TO REACH THIS GUY?

BLACK and YELLOW V.I.P Remix

I hope he'll join the SOOMPI BigBang Comeback contest. This one's amazing.

y'know...

MADAM DAE wants you HUUUUR....XD

*quoted image*

seriously YG needs to hear this remix.

OOOHHHHHH SHHHH--- This is dope. I love his rendition of Black and Yellow lol. AWWW YEEEEEEEEEE

BTW I asked him via tumblr about the contest haha.

OOOHHHHHH SHHHH--- This is dope. I love his rendition of Black and Yellow lol. AWWW YEEEEEEEEEE

BTW I asked him via tumblr about the contest haha.

He already posted his song on the CONTEST THREAD. ^^ thanks for asking him.

I personally think the song represent how VIPS feel about BIGBANG.

MOVEMENT LIFESTYLE:

KPOP FANS!! BIG BANG IS BACK!!

And our very own @shaunevaristo recently worked on the choreo for their comeback concert!

Movement Lifestyle has been working hard day in and day out, not just for all these artists, but especially for all you dancers, students, and fans as well! Please keep checking back with us as we do our best to keep you updated with all the amazing work our ML artists are producing all over the world!

In the mean time, enjoy this performance with Big Bang and Shaun Evaristo’s choreography!

c:http://movementlifestyle.tumblr.com/post/3560922186/kpop-fans-big-bang-is-back-and-our-very-own

He already posted his song on the CONTEST THREAD. ^^ thanks for asking him.

I personally think the song represent how VIPS feel about BIGBANG.

Having a tumblr does wonder ;] hahaha

ANYWAYS STILL HYPED ABOUT BIG BANG EVEN THOUGH they already comeback lol

Guest Michala01

--

EDIT: hanteo sales just went up another 9k! their total sale right now is at 86k! the day's still not over yet too, omg. it'd be pretty exciting if they reach 100K by the end of the week... it's enough for me to see them break their own record and not a lot of groups have been able to sell that much in a week recently *quoted image* BIG BANG FIGHTING! 

OH MY GOD ohmy.gif

I knew they would sell a lot but that is BEYOND AMAZING and anything I expected! 

get it boys, GET IT! 

AHHH! so glad to have gotten the chance to see an hour long of bigbang! its really nice to see them all active and together. and thankgod they showed teh SG parody cos i could not wait for teh DVD to come out and fancams dont do it justice. tehehe. spoiled as hell. thank you YG.

ps. LOVE HOW SEUNGRI WORE HIS MEDALLION THAT YG GAVE THE BOYS WHEN THEY FIRST DEBUTed. faaaaaaaa. and the concept outfits are bomb. will be back with more stuff to saay:]

holy cow...their Hanteo sales is totally daebak....hopefully they can reach 100k  this week...V.I.P are so jjang....

so happy to watch their big bang show and i love it to death everything is so beautiful, cant stop laughing from their

Secret Garden Parody..its so hilarious...and just died when T.O.P kissed Gd and Seungri...lmao....

Cant wait for Yg to upload HD TOnight mv......

thanks for links of SBS big bang show, one of the best hrs of my life :)

Daesung acting as the mother is just hilarious.

Anyways Big Bang are doing great with their sales considering it's just a mini album, looking forward to their full album!

They are the few if not the only boy group that can attract fanboys (my friends and I love their music since last farewell).

Big Bang daebak!!

Guest kresten

WOW! I was gone for 2 hours and 9K more have been added to the sales! JUST WOW, Big bang is JJANG. I admit I had my doubts, and my doubts were verified by the 30K reflection of Hanteo this weekend. BUT NOW K-VIPs and Big Bang surprised me once more.

Guest MTRAiNbow_S5BB

I don't know if anyone posted this.

But in 6Theory, Bigbang has just jumped up another 9,000 and now they sold 86,000 in 3 days =0

I'm like "WOW" please correct me if I'm wrong (newbie, sorry xD)

They are going for a new record <3

if this is true, this the time to crack the champagne and celebrate because they have outsold TVXQ's weekly record in just 3 DAYS. That's just plain too amazing :')

Guest vvipjamie

But in 6Theory, Bigbang has just jumped up another 9,000 and now they sold 86,000 in 3 days =0

Have to say....IM PROUD OT BE ONE OF THOSE 86,000 people >_____<

Archived