★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

I'm posting too much today but, here's the SCAP of their album sales in Hanteo:

2meonc7.jpg

and they're also charting real time for foreign releases which is weird lol. things will settle down later though since it's still 11:47am in Korea.

1zdvlt.jpg

@doublehh yes. it's from the 2011 singer ranking. the date you see next to their names are their debut years. here's the link if you want to check it out yourself: http://hanteo.com/rank/nHanteo_award_s2.asp?part=singer

foreign releases are here (real time) http://hanteo.com/rank/nchart2.asp?page=realtime&genre=15

EDIT EDIT: GD & TOP are a sub-unit. So like solos, they're a separate entity from Big Bang. Just like how HB sales or Solar aren't considered as Big Bang sales in Hanteo. It's the same way in Melon or other DL sites. They're tagged differently though there are links connected to them. If you look at cyworld, GD is actually listed as bronze artist separate from Big Bang as a platinum artist. And GD &TOP as well as Taeyang are also considered as another artist separate from Big Bang. Though in reality, they're just the same person.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TheExConvict

SECRET GARDEN PARODY IS THE BEST!! :w00t:

I was actually watching the drama, but got bored after a few eps, so i stopped and wasn't able to watch all the famous scenes, such as sit-up scene, and the foam kiss scene, it's my first time watching it in Big Bang parody, and it was soooo cute!!! :wub:

especially the sit-up scene!! the melow music and slow mo adds to the atmosphere!!!!

it was like a real kdrama!! lol

and my fave part on that was when TOP stared at him, GD glanced at the side to avoid his stare....and then there's a pause....it was just soooo CUTEEEEEEEE!!! :D :lol:

anyways, thank u guys for the links and pics! B)

Guest li_nikoru

I just finished watching Tonoght Live, and it is simply amazing.. really.. there is no pop band that can compare to BigBang.. no one can deliver such perfomance.. I'm really at awe...like amazed at how great their performances are... Tonight is probably one of my favourite performance ever!!

now Tonight is back at No.1 again on hanteo

not bad 30k in 3 days

this is the Bigbang effect lmao

it happens everytime they make a comeback

you'll see that other BB albums also charting on hanteo

Guest kresten

Hi guys, is the 5.7% something to celebrate about? Is that a reason for VIPs, YG, and SBS to feel victorious? Cause I think, 5.7% is a low single digit number. But relative to others, is that okay? I don't want haters to think that the hype was for nothing. Can other idol groups pull such number?

Guest Banana Peel

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG THE BIG BANG SHOW WAS 1 HR OF EPICNESS. ACTUALLY, IT DIDN'T EVEN FEEL LIKE AN HOUR. FELT LIKE 30 MIN. BUT OH MY GOSH D;

Okay, I love ALL the performances like heck, but seriously, their LIES almost made me cry. The VIPs chanting their names so loudly, it just felt unreal ;_________; back to the old times again, VIP! I really hope kVIPs make a great fanchant for bb's TONIGHT stage. I want to hear all of their names in it ;3 hhehhee.

AND OMG, the BEST BEST part of the whooole darn show was their parody. I haven't laughed so much in months. And I watched it nonstop for like 7 times (no joke). I can't stop spazzing and loling over it. Everyone was so good and hilarious in their roles. I just love TOP as juwon (he portrayed him so perfectly...if I dare say..even hotter) and GD, oh my he was so hilarious grabbing his boobies. Okay but most funny member was DAESUNG OMG LOL. His "SMELLLLLLLLL~" killed me. BB is seriously the GODS of parodies. There's nobody who can win them, ahhhha.

Surprisingly I thought their Tonight MV was the most "uninteresting" (if I had to word it that way) out of all the show, BUT since there's another version of that, I'm not going to judge on what I saw today because everything else in that show made up for it! AHHHHH!

I don't even know if I made sense in this post, but basically, BB is perfect.

@kresten - Seeing that the show that normally airs at that time gets around a 3% rating and it's at 12am, I personally think getting a 5.7% rating is successful.  You have to take into account the time of day, audience, competition, market ratings (I'm in media so yeah :D).  As for whether other artists can pull those numbers, that's an open ended question with no hard answer.  However, I personally think it is hard for any but a few artists to be able draw numbers like that for an hour show just about them at 12am in the morning.  My two cents.

LOVE LOVE LOVE the SBS Show and all the concert clips.  They boys never fail to impress me when they perform live.  Even if I don't like a song of theirs, seeing them do it on stage makes me a convert.  And the parody - I can't believe how good of a girl GD looks and TOP is one lucky guy - he gets to kiss everyone.  haha

Guest kresten

Then that's good enough for me. Just the fact that Big Bang almost doubled the ratings for the regular rating of that time slot, then I'm a happy fan. And the fact that the show was 1 HOUR of pure win and epicness, then I'm the happiest fan in the world right now.

OMG. I still can't believe that T.O.P actually kissed GRI full on the lips. AWKWARD!!!!!!!!!! Is it okay in South Korean culture to do that? Hahahaha. Cause here in the Philippines, people raise eyebrows on those acts in National TV.

Hi guys, is the 5.7% something to celebrate about? Is that a reason for VIPs, YG, and SBS to feel victorious? Cause I think, 5.7% is a low single digit number. But relative to others, is that okay? I don't want haters to think that the hype was for nothing. Can other idol groups pull such number?

Are you not happy w/ the ratings considering it's 12AM in their time? XD

Just as Flyfly mentioned and KC too that timeslot usually

garner 3% for audience share so 5.7% is pretty good.

Personally I think SBS BigBang Show was really HYPED and lived to

everyone's EXPECTATIONS. It was well received not just only in Korea but it

reached phenomenal numbers on LIVE STREAMING.

HATERS are HATERS and they ALWAYS have something to say about our BOYS.

This is a shoutout to KC who'd probably understand this POST LMAO XD

tumblr_lhaesxiAqX1qzam44o1_400.gif

cr:dubuoppar@tumblr

255ib1s.gif

cr:mintysnowflakes@tumblr

& Tabi doesn't currrr

hahaha

[27/02/2010]-Daily Chart-Day 4

Monkey3:

1-Tonight

4-Cafe

10-What is right

Melon:

1-Tonight

3-What is right

4-Cafe

8-Hands Up

10-Somebody to Love

Dosirak:

1-Tonight

2-Somebody to love

3-What is right

4-Cafe

6-Hands up

Mnet:

1-Tonight

2-Cafe

3-Hands Up

4-What is right

6-Somebody to love

Soribada:

1-Tonight

2-Cafe

4-What is right

6-Somebody to love

8-Hands Up

Cyworld:

1-Cafe

2-What is right

3-Tonight

Bugs:

3-Tonight

4-What is right

5-cafe

9-Somebody to love

idk if this has been posted. BRIAN JOO watched their concert..same w/ Eugene (who watched YB's concert too)

Nelly and i were talking about Eugene,amazing that some celebs

are VIPS hehe

tumblr_lhb49u5llE1qzjb8ko1_500.png

[RUMOR] “Tonight” MV: English Version?

(Watch video below)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3jfUEpZh9g&feature=player_embedded

While watching The BIGBANG Show on SBS, thousands of fans watched a 3-second clip of G-Dragon fliming the “Tonight” music video. However, he rapped an English verse that is not originally featured in the song. This had many fans wondering if they were also in Las Vegas to film an English version of the “Tonight” MV for the American music market.

There has been speculation over the past few months that BIGBANG would be debuting in America with 2NE1, their female label-mates.

Watch G-Dragon rap the English verse around 0:30 in the video above, after Taeyang is finished speaking.

Source: GDBIAS ||IBIGBANG.WORDPRESS

Guest doublehh03

^ it has to be for their japanese release. i think they'll release tonight as a japanese single since it's such a great song that crosses a lot of barriers. and we all know gd/top are not so fluent in japanese with their raps

Guest kresten

Seriously, the stage for TONIGHT was winner! It still makes me breathless, no matter how many times I watch it. The song is perfect, the choreography is perfect, THE STAGE WAS PERFECT!!! I'm excited to see future stages of TONIGHT because this is so far THEIR BEST STAGE ever. The glow-in-the-dark mic stands? GD's guitar solo? EPIC!

Archived