★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest ChauDinh

I thought the whole movie clip will be released.

How come just the teaser, i want more, I want more.

It is so amazing, TONIGHT is worth waiting more than 2 years!!!

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jei1430280629

I'm not gonna sleep tonight haha

the teaser is super AWESOME!!!

Since Soompi is really overloaded now this is my last post to keep track on next things :">

VIP GO BIG BANG GO

Guest SweetApril204

I am CRYING nowwwwwww. So happy to say a word, Just wanna to say a Thank you to Big Bang and all of you here.

Cause I've been a silent reader in this thread for years b so have to say that I can't come to this thread if w/o all of your daily update. Thank you so much to Juang, Leslie, Mac, Ginger, Abie, Andrelle,Thuy. Guys, you all are very amazing to me, and Big Bang as well. It's guyz keep my love for Big Bang even more :wub:

Love love love

It's timeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Can't say more the song is soooo ADDICTIVE!

I was like repeating the teaser for  a zillion times now!!!

This is so Big Bang!!!

OMO...now I can't wait for the full vesion of the song!!

PS: I have an account in Soribada, but is there someone here who knows when their songs are available? because I don't know the official date for the songs to be released :(

Gamsahamida :)

Guest zorochan

Wow it sounds amazing! Another lurker coming out from the shadows haha

I can't wait for the full mv! Dangit why do teachers put tests on an important day like BIG BANG'S COMEBACK?! WHYY

Guest mevidalady

after all the waiting we only get a teaser the previous days was only 12 sec now its like 30 sec tomorrow will be 1 minute i guess .....

Guest tikamicizia

AMAZINGGGGGGG gd how can u make a song this hotttttt I thought lies is always #1 but I think this time we can beat it. ahahah beat our own record!!

idk why but the voices of all five are magical. I mean I;m beyonnnddd happy hearing daesung's voice after a long time and it's super gooddddddd all the sub unit can beat this big bangg!

Hahaha...........this was fun.

I have to dash to work right now- but to hell with it- it was damn well worth it.

Waiting for something to be released here was fun. But to spend the time here and read , or really, feel everyone elses excitement was way better than I thought possible. It felt really good to be part of something like this again.... no lie.....makes me remember the old times.

--------------

I hope the "older" lurkers will have a great time here. Wish you all the best.

Peace out ;I

Wow it sounds amazing! Another lurker coming out from the shadows haha

I can't wait for the full mv! Dangit why do teachers put tests on an important day like BIG BANG'S COMEBACK?! WHYY

hahaha i got exam tmr too :P

Archived