★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shinhdeplol

T.O.P reveals Seungri would choose women over Big Bang

G-Dragon, TOP, and Seungri of Big Bang participated in the SBS show "Choi Junghwa's Power Time" recently and demonstrated their humor and wit. When asked by DJ Choi Junghwa, "Which member acts the most different in front of women?"

TOP replied,"If you asked Seungri to choose between Big Bang and women, he'd probably choose women. Artists always like women." G-dragon revealed Seungri's dating skills by adding, "I'm his roommate so I know. He's the type that would keep in contact with many women at once but would not officially date them."

To this, Seungri replied, "I believe men have a responsibility to make women happy. Women who have boyfriends say they enjoy hanging out with me, so I have to tell them to be nicer to their boyfriends," which brought much laughter to the studio.

What do you think of Seungri's style of dating?

Source: Big Bang Bar

Taken from: Koreaboo

"Women who have boyfriends say they enjoy hanging out with me, so I have to tell them to be nicer to their boyfriends" <- best part of the article :P

Guest beiusung

LOL @ the article hahhahahhahha Seungri is so funny

Btw HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR V.I.Pz

wishing your every happiness, and health, we will make a wonderful year for BIGBANG

Guest shinhdeplol

Happy Lunar New Year to VIPs ^^ Lets hope that this year will be BANGING for the boys and for us :D

I think those are DCGD's gifts for the boys at SBS Inkigayo last Sunday :w00t:

1bb7665328c54149377abeb.jpg

0b60aadbb2c6c6b838012fb.th.jpg01ad9a0a8adfdac40b7b82b.th.jpg1bb7665328c54149377abeb.th.jpg1e51846472cdce75aa184cb.th.jpg

2aae8cad12dc8caafaed50b.th.jpg3fa6e64c59c2529bd0c86ab.th.jpg3fa6e64c59db529bd0c86aa.th.jpg5e88bd6202e84015eaf8f8b.th.jpg

7ab7d8f681166a3fdcc474a.th.jpg11be1efe4c1404acfd037fb.th.jpg50b5501ae4bd1de54bedbca.th.jpg79a565dcf05b1609cdbf1ab.th.jpg

342e075aa261abd0810a18b.th.jpg05988f80867f17f30df4d2a.th.jpg6413ba83f0d5de89bd3e1e8.th.jpg31896a333cb8f3f95fdf0eb.th.jpg

a2ea241db4ccac32f724e4a.th.jpga18f0b563e865509d00906a.th.jpgb8948541d33575409213c6a.th.jpgc6aacb97eca5c5597af4808.th.jpg

ca7c2101624a67bd09fa93a.th.jpgcfa51f3ff40afc969e3d62a.th.jpgf142eb6faf2e75aa421694b.th.jpgff80c7dd47344d42622798b.th.jpg

C: DCGD // BBCN // xxinyq @ baidu

Guest intelligirl

tumblrlg05hsxefp1qetjfg.gif

“Because BIG BANG haven’t been promoting for awhile in Korea and we didn’t have any opportunities to mix with other idol groups. Before coming here, I was worried if I will be able to mix with the others or not.

I am very thankful to those people who had selected me. It has been a great 3 days 2 nights memory here. It’ll be great if we could greet each other in the future when we meet during broadcast.”

He also added, “It’ll be great if the members came too.” Not forgetting to mention his love for his fellow BIG BANG members.

Gif and translation by: 180888 @ tumblr

Guest shinhdeplol

It would be sooo much fun watching Seungri on Running Man :w00t: I hope he will get to appear on variety shows often since his personality is so funny to watch :P

Seungri and HyunA moments

tumblrlg01snnckg1qb25pi.gif

tumblrlg01xkhnm61qb25pi.gif

tumblrlg01z5jugi1qb25pi.gif

tumblrlg020dt8o71qb25pi.gif

tumblrlg022xuc7y1qb25pi.gif

C: fyearkimhyuna @ tumblr

I would die to be in her position :sweatingbullets:

Guest stardaisy212

Uniqlo To Sell Limited Edition Big Bang T-Shirts!

bigbang1.jpg

Big Bang is gearing up for an intense year!

News of their 2011 Big Show has already caused YG Entertainment to think about chartering planes for Japanese fans.

After a 8-month hiatus in Japan, Big Bang will be releasing a new song in April and will be going on an arena tour in May.

YG Entertainment expects the 7-stop tour will attract close to 90,000 fans and they hope to surpass their first Japanese tour which had almost 50,000 fans in attendance.

Popular clothing brand Uniqlo will even be collaborating with Big Bang to sell T-shirts in celebration of the tour starting on the 5th.

Credits to MTV & Sanspo

*Got a bit exicted but i think they are going to sell the shirts in Japan Uniglo only :/*

Guest blank_blank_cuti3

Aww~ There's barely anybody here anymore...<___>

Anyways, as I've been watching Seungri's interview/performances/etc...over the past week +++, I honestly love this boy even more! I've been a big fan of Big Bang for a longgg time since their debut and I really have to say that SR amazes me this time around after 2 years of Big Bang's absent! He's thinking more maturely and has becoming more humble lately! I feel so proud of him eventhough he's older! LOL...

When I was watching SBS IDOL thingy today, I have to say that I felt so bad for Seungri...since Big Bang barely goes on variety shows already, being away for 2 + years from Korean promo has even draw the line between other idol and Big Bang even bigger and farther away from each other...I wish they had let GD or TOP along with SR on that show cuz he looks so lonelY! I felt so bad when he cried cuz I can understand why...actually all VIP understand this cuz we all wants BB to go on variety show when they're not active, but Big Bang is just a no show...and when they go on, they look so isolated...it's sad, but then their music still sales so well without it...it's so sad...but there's always pros and cons and I guess we'll never be happy with how YG are doing promos...LOL...not everyone will be satistied...

Guest shinhdeplol

^ UNIQLO? YESSSSS My brother works there, maybe he will be able to get me smt :P

BIG BANG will have a Japanese Tour for 90,000 People!

On the 2nd, BIGBANG announced they would be restarting activities in Japan after 8 months. They plan on releasing a new song in April and having an arena tour in May.

Since the release of “BEAUTIFUL HANGOVER” on August 25, 2010, all of the members have been focusing on solo activities in Korea. T.O.P (23) was awarded the best new actor award for “71: Into the Fire”, which will be in Japan starting on the 19th.

The group has been waiting for a good time to come back to Japan this year. The tour is expected to have 7 stops with 90,000 people in attendance. They are planning to surpass their first Japan tour last year, which 50,000 people came to. T.O.P enthusiastically said, “We want everyone to quickly see our power up”. Leader G-DRAGON (22) also commented, “Let’s have a fantastic year”.

In commemoration of the tour, all Uniqlo stores will begin selling collaboration T-shirts on the 5th.

(source: gator_yoong)

taken from: ibigbang

King of Idols indeed!!  lmao during the group water game when Seungri was doing everything he could to get out of the way and still ended up being knocked off. His face was priceless.  UEE <_< you messed up girl. that was the best opportunity of your life. Is it me or did Seungri looked pissed after that? I think he was in shock at being turned down.  Thats okay cause Seungri ended up singing to Hyunah and it was so beautiful.

And then he cried at the end. I really don't like seeing him cry it shreds my heart to tiny pieces. I'm so happy YG let him join this new years special. I know the other guys have idol friends as well but Seungri is very talkative so you know he must have missed thing like this. Though I must say he fit in perfectly and everyone seemed really comfortable with him. You can tell he made a special bond with Chansung (or maybe  they were already close before?) either way it was really cute.

I miss VIPs acting crazy/dancing during BB's performances on music shows -_-

I hope they do this again -->

It's just fun to see VIPs like that :]

Guest shinhdeplol

(INFO) BIGBANG Japanese concert its going to be called "Love & Pain Tour" !

(INFO) Bigbang "Love & Pain Tour" dates: May 10-11 - May 13-15 last days concert are May 17-18!

C: TOP_effectBB @ twitter

Wow~ Love & Pain sounds so intense :D

Really looking forward to the concert, its been a long time since they last did concerts in Japan ^^

hello everyone! *waves*

It's been awhile, so I just thought I'd drop by to say...

1) LOVE & PAIN Tour sounds a whole lot like S&M to me blush.gif

2) KimJoongKookie brought this up in the LOUNGE, but basically had the idea of doing like a Big Bang countdown project for soompiers. I've quoted the appropriate dialogue below:

Also wanted VIPs opinion about the days leading up to Big Bangs most EPIC comeback.

Do you think we should do some planned love post towards our boys?

Like during the last 10 days of the countdown to D-Day. We can have one day dedicated to each member to spam, share our first impression vs how we view them now and why were grateful for them. And then for those last five days we can do a topic like

5 Favorite style

4. Favorite MV

3. Favorite Group pic

2. Favorite Group moment

(those are open to suggestions mine are very basic)

And then on D-1 we can state our love for BB and wishes for the album success and what not? Or do you think we'll be to busy losing our minds over teasers to care about anything else? what do you think?

some suggestions:

-favorite member and why

-favorite song and why

-how and why you became a VIP

-favorite moment as a fan

Granted, this is just a rough idea, a pseudo-brainstorm if you will, so any suggestions are most welcome! :) It's just a small project, done in fun, and of course no one would have to participate if they didn't want.

Also, I'm not sure what thread this would be in. Lounge? Official BB thread? We don't have to do it at all, but it was just an idea VIPs could do together. ^_^ What do you think?

3) also, Happy Lunar New Year to my fellow VIPs,if you celebrate it. :D

BIGBANG presents "Love & Pain Tour 2011"

2dke79d.jpg

From VIP Japan. BIGBANG's 2011 7-day concert tour in Japan will be called "Love & Pain". Tour dates are as follows:

May 10 (Tue) and 11 (Wed) @ Osaka-jō Hall

May 13 (Fri), 14 (Sat), 15 (Sun) @ Makuhari Messe

May 17 (Tue) and 18 (Wed) @ Nagoya Gaishihoru

Source: http://vip.ygbigbang.jp/

Shared by: Vic@bigbangupdates

Taken from: fyygfamilyy@tumblr

Guest juang_bb

awww. watched Seungri's Idol King special. seeing him cry in the end, i was so moved coz i can definitely understand how he feels. BB's been away for so long and even since then, they didnt really had much opportunities to interact with other idols. we all know maknae is such a social butterfly, watching it, it really showed how much maknae blended in with everybody else and how much he's been enjoying every minute of it. the fact that they even picked him, he must have been really touched.

i love the entire show! it was really fun and hilarious! i love the fact that maknae's parts weren't cut and he had a lot of screen time. he did really well! :lol: im so proud of him. i enjoyed watching him a lot. and well... he deserved to be KING. panda baby repping BIGBANG!!! :D

i really wish that they'd be doing more variety shows this upcoming promotions. like all 5 of them. i miss them on shows like this. even Seungri wished the rest of the members would come. I can see its not easy to be the only member there, and not even have a single labelmate.

wow! I never knew there was a GD version to LADY!!!! Lady by GD!

dang! where have I been this whole time! where's Stand Up intro done by just GD too! My link

OMG! I'm so hoping and praying that BIGBANG is coming to Korean music festival! cuz If I'm correct they don't have anything going on at the end of April right? just preparing for their Japan activities!

Archived