★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

:D Only Big Bang can put out nothing as a group for two years and still be hot a issue :wub: I really can't wait to hear Seungris self composed songs!! I feel so so so lucky to be a VIP because I truly get to experience music straight from my artist heart. Each one of them has a different style of music so I know Seungris will be a song with a totally different feel from his hyungs and since he LOVES dancing I predict a fast dance track with some cool moves B) . This is definitely an exciting time!

Dae and GDs solos pics are so cute. FLOVE GDs shoes.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest propera898

my love for TOP seems to be grwoing! and i have to say GD is growing on me too.

i mean @Namshum theres nothing wrong with having 2 bias ,:)

Here a photo that makes me feel dazed!

woah2.jpg

credict as tagged

Guest Michala01

^^^

That's a gorgeous picture. sweatingbullets.gif

TOP and GD are both my biases but I'm more obsessed with GD if that makes any sense. I think after watching all these fancams, I realise just how much I love them all even though I may seem really GD biased most of the time. (I can't help it, he brings out the crazy fangirl in me)

More gifs

14697289.gif

41549028.gif

12288901.gif

94105967.gif

TOP is eternally amusing to me laugh.gif

54775707.gif

42859374.gif

80068897.gif

47267967.gif

33859897.gif

EDIT:

I download almost all fancams for gif making purposes so I thought I'd upload them if anyone else wants to download them too. There are 5 parts so far with 41 fancams (some are long, some short). Here are the download links

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

The videos are in mp4 format. Credit as marked on the videos of course, I own none of them. 

(Mods I know there is some rule about posting download links, not sure if this is allowed, if not just edit my post and cut them out. I will post an outside link then)

Guest GDLOVE1430270694

@Michala01 - I love your GIFs.. they are always real good.. :).. I feel the same bout GD.. he does bring out the crazy fangirl in me and i have huge respect for him.. though I'm much too old to be spazzing over a boy/man.. haha.. initially i was into Big Bang only for GD but ive grown very very fond of the TOP, Seungri, Daesung and YongBae as well and i cant help but smile at their antics.. But T.O.Ps pics and Videos from the YG concert are making me go WOW!!!... its never happened before (except for GD of course)...Must be the hair for me.. theres just something bout him since hes changed his hair color... lol..coz hes the same except for the hair color right.. so why the sudden change...hmmm... i think i should stop my nonsensical talk now....lol..

Guest Michala01

^^

I think the white hair brings out his eyes and bone structure a lot more. Like it makes it stand out cause of the contrast. 

tops2.gif

I really have a gazillion gifs laugh.gif I think I'll upload them all in a zip file later so you guys can download them if you like. There are too many to post 

Guest propera898

@Michala01 I think the white hair brings out his eyes and bone structure a lot more. Like it makes it stand out cause of the contrast-..

@Namshum I love your GIFs.. they are always real good.. :).. I feel the same bout GD.. he does bring out the crazy fangirl in me and i have huge respect for him.. though I'm much too old to be spazzing over a boy/man.. haha.. initially i was into Big Bang only for GD but ive grown very very fond of the TOP, Seungri, Daesung and YongBae as well and i cant help but smile at their antics.. But T.O.Ps pics and Videos from the YG concert are making me go WOW!!!... its never happened before (except for GD of course)...Must be the hair for me.. theres just something bout him since hes changed his hair color... lol..coz hes the same except for the hair color right.. so why the sudden change...hmmm... i think i should stop my nonsensical talk now....lol

yeah i also think this new haircut brings out TOP strong bone structure which makes him look stunning :wub: the same happen to me lol , im a TOP bias but

i think Seung ri ismaking me his bias , i mean that boys is getting so hot lately also i love his personality , just seeing his smile in all this photos , is like woah! he looks priceless xD WHEN he smiles , he is so britgh and his singing has improved alot , which to i was really surprised ,, i cant help but like him , he is so cute and so willing to learn , to improve :D he shows so much fun whie dancing :D :D and GD omg! GD he is like so cute all over the place xD and kill me now but i do like his hairsytle >__< he looks so tough but at the same time cute ! its just exploxive xD Taeyang well he is just so sweet so sweet , like really sweet! when i saw all his pictures , i couldnt help but think he is just so amazing , he looks so real O.O does that make sense? lol xD and i dont know but he is really getting hot! i mean i know his body is ubber hot but i dont know , his face , he has something else ,like a feeling really sweet lol lol what i am saying? Daesung .. welli think his voice has improved so much .like i wasliterally in shock when i heard him .. i think its cuz he is in that musical drama and he msut be taking lessong or something because his singing is like no joke right now xD AND I love how he seems so comfortable with the menbers , like i can see how much bigbang menbers cares for each other through him xD he seems so loved xD by TOP , GD and Taeyang xD xD ,, i dont know if he is still akward with Seung ri but he is in a honey moon with the others right now xD so much love!

i think bigbang menbers right now are closer than ever , more comfortale with each other than ever and i think that makes them look better on stage lol xD like we can see their feeling trough their looks and thats why they all look so good :)

kekeke.

Guest omgshinshin

I'm waiting for more fancams from Seungri-biased people. Normally, they release a few days later, right? So far, the Seungri pictures have all been from 'acetory' (edit: powervictory and baby[anda have started releasing pictures now too!)and we all know Seungri's got a handful more out there who attended the concert. The pics of Seungri have been so adorable, so far :)

Seriously cannot wait for January.

And agree on whoever said that Seungri's voice have improved so much. This is why I like Seungri's voice the most in Big Bang. It may not be the most stable but it's got a lot more room for improvement. And with the amazing way he already is right now, what more in the future? His voice is smooth and sweet, it's a great match for slow RnB/Pop songs. I wish for a Taeyang-Seungri RnB-Pop collab!!!

From what I see, it has been TOP -> GD -> Dae -> YB -> Ri this concert in terms of releasing, ususally it's Ri first, haha. But now the GD and TOP fans are probably spazzing too much on the duo album!

Guys

first, thanks for keeping all YG FAMILY CONCERT related post on this thread.

We really appreciate all your efforts in posting.

now off to the fancams.

YB's fancams are too awesome. I also have seen GD's fancam for POKIGAYO (Knock Out) and i so

cant wait for that song to drop.

LOLLIPOP--i think i have watched almost all FANCAMS for LOLLIPOP haha

and the thing that makes this so damn epic is that

TOP SANG THE FREAKIN CHORUS!

Thanks again for all the gifs,links,pics

Big Bang to hold “2011 Big Show” concert this February!

Big Bang’s February 1st comeback has the music industry crackling with anticipation, and it’s about to go ablaze with YG Entertainment’s newest announcement that the group will host a concert as well.

Big Bang will be holding their “2011 Big Show” concert from February 25th to the 27nd. The “Big Show” began back in 2008, and has developed into an annual brand concert filled with impressive performances. This concert has since earned much attention from not only celebrities, but industry representatives as well.

The G-Dragon and T.O.P unit, the first act to officially kick off Big Bang’s return, will be releasing two songs off their single on December 15th, which will be followed by the duo’s official release on the 24th.

Source: SPN via Nate

Posted by: VITALSIGN @ AllKPop

Taken from: AllKPop

Guest propera898

@propera88 would you like me to just make it thumbnails? wait will edit

aigoo , i really need to learn more about soompi xD well not about soompi but to how do things so they dont get in the way and they become aeasy to see xD

here is a link for

the new song GTOP!YG concert fancam , but you can see both of them and has great audio :D

Archived