★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest juang_bb

hahaha... okay so let me join the trending too! you guys can add me juangbb. i decided to make a separate twitter account for anything kpop and bb. lol! just for trending! lmao!

tweet away!!! :D

and yeah, to those who are going, it would be nice to share with us some fanpics and fancams but please, dont think of us too much and enjoy the fact that you guys will be seeing them LIVE!!! from personal experience, it's hard to focus and just absorb the moment when you're too busy to take pics and fancams. :)

Guest juang_bb

this was posted on AKP forums, BIGBANG has the most number of total weekly awards with 42, excluding cable shows (Mnet's M!Countdown)

Big Bang (25 Times + 17 Solo = 42)

2007 KBS Music Bank 3 Weeks 1st (Lies)

2007 SBS Inkigayo 1 Week Mutizen Song (Lies)

2007 KBS Music Bank 2 Weeks 1st (Last Farewell)

2007 SBS Inkigayo 1 Week Mutizen Song (Last Farewell)

2008 SBS Inkigayo 2 Weeks Mutizen Song (Last Farewell)

2008 KBS Music Bank 2 Weeks 1st (Last Farewell)

2008 SBS Inkigayo 3 Weeks Mutizen Song (Taeyang - Look Only At Me) *SOLO

2008 SBS Inkigayo 3 Weeks Mutizen Song (Haru Haru)

2008 KBS Music Bank 5 Weeks 1st (Haru Haru)

2008 SBS Inkigayo 3 Weeks Mutizen Song (Sunset Glow)

2008 KBS Music Bank 3 Weeks 1st (Sunset Glow)

2009 SBS Inkigayo 3 Weeks Mutizen Song (Seungri - Strong Baby) *SOLO

2009 KBS Music Bank 5 Weeks 1st (G-Dragon - Heartbreaker) *SOLO

2009 SBS Inkigayo 3 Weeks Mutizen Song (G-Dragon - Heartbreaker) *SOLO

2010 KBS Music Bank 1 Week 1st (Taeyang - I Need A Girl) *SOLO

2010 SBS Inkigayo 2 Weeks Mutizen Song (Taeyang - I Need A Girl) *SOLO

SNSD 34, SUJU 22, WG 21, DBSK 20, 2ne1 17, Shinee 2pm 16, etc

posted by: Flibbertigibbet@6theory

isn't that awesome?!? they still have the most despite being on hiatus for 2 years now. although their solos been added, it could have been more had they promoted as a group within those 2 years.

one thing is for sure... it's about time to add more!!! should we aim on exceeding 50? heck yeah!!! :D

Guest Banana Peel

OMG HOW RANDOM ....if you look at that 1st fancam and freeze at :32 theres a bus that passes by with a picture of Big Bang on it as an advertisement! LMAO

They all just effortlessly look hot. loving Daes hair!

LOLL, I thought I was hallucinating. I think it was a picture of top? idk, but still funny, hahaha. OMGG, those fancams make me feel as if i'm stalking them live. I wonder how it feels to actually see them in real life. I'll probably be too chicken to scream out their names, hahahahah. you svips are so so so so lucky, I'm going to drown from jealousy, lol.

anyways, yeah dae's hair is looking a lot hotter! and YB just stands out extremely haha, with his shades and everything. I guess top's new hairdo is the waves huh? ahahaha, first the slick backed hair and now the waves. why are you torturing me, top? xD

Guest juang_bb

^^^ LMAO!!! i actually tried to pause it at :32 like you guys said... that was funny! i think it wasn't just TOP's pic. it was actually their ad for LOTTE DUTYFREE that was on the bus. imagine if you didn't know them, then you saw that scene... like seeing the ad and then right when it passes, you see them! :lol:

not really about Big Bang...

DAISHI DANCE delivers hype mix of Japanese, European, and Korean artists

Popular DJ DAISHI DANCE will be releasing his second remix album, “DAISHI DANCE remix…2,” on November 3rd.

The two-disc release will contain his most heavily-played remixes, as well as rare tracks and unreleased versions. All the tracks have been edited for the compilation by DAISHI DANCE and will involve songs he’s produced and covered.

On an interesting note, it looks like DAISHI DANCE has collected performers from all over the world such as Swedish group BWO, Japanese performers like May J. and the Yoshida Brothers, as well as Korean artists like CLAZZIQUAI PROJECT and BIG BANG.

DISC 2 track list

01. BIGBANG – HaruHaru(DJ TOUR edit.)

02. BIGBANG – HEAVEN(DJ TOUR edit.)

Posted by: Novaforever @ Tokyohive

Taken from: Tokyohive

Guest evilgary

haha yea gdragon deserve to be considered as one of the most successful example of a producer

most of the song which they sang are made by them which is good

Guest juang_bb

how come so many people are having problems accessing the main thread? :huh:

anyway, will this help? My link

argh! why do i have to even top the page?!?

okay, let me just share the stalker tweets of sVIPs at the airport, in case any sVIPs are lurking.

according to xxtrish@twitter

Big Bang is arriving at SG at 14:25 SQ605 gate A3 and luggage will be at belt 42

okay, go do some stalking!!!

and again don't forget, #bigbangcomeback on Oct 24th, 9-930pm kst, and at the same time, we'll be joining kVIPs from bbvipz on searching for the 'mission word' (to be announced soon) on major search portals in Korea... Naver, Daum and Nate. :)

Guest ic3hir0

^ thanks for ur direct link but still cant excess it!!!

Omg!!! seems like they have alrdy arrived in sg! its like 3.10 now!

I should have lurk around the airport!

anyway seriously so excited about tonight!!! :D:D:D

Guest juang_bb

^^^ i actually think that the fancams and SR's fanpics are taken at Incheon airport. I think they just arrived not too long ago in Singapore and somebody just tweeted which belt their luggage's gonna be at.

Guest choco|HOLIC

Update: Big Bang has safely arrived in Singapore. S-Vips couldnt catch a glimpse of them at the airport because they left through the vip passageway. :/

Any idea when they are coming back to Korea? We want to send them off.

Archived