★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest nerdie_breet

Does anyone know where I can watch Seungri's Entertainment Today?

Even only Seungri's cuts will do..

I've only watched the first 3 episodes only..

Thanks in advance..

btw TOP is HOT on the mag's cover :wub:

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shinhdeplol

thqf.jpg

Daesung is recording w00t.gifw00t.gif Now half of my wish is fulfilled :D I WANT TO SEE SEUNGRI NOW w00t.gif

Source: DCDS

Cr:Cindy_9 from Osfoora for iPhone52

Thanks to didi @ smileholic

Guest Unni_Ashley

3 weeks w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif

It betters be true :lol: im so excited right now

ANd the pic of Dae at studio too

YGGGGG plsss says something :rolleyes:

BIG BANG IS COMING BACK!!!

Guest Michala01

So happy we finally got a pic of Daesung in the studio too! Ahhh so much teasing! w00t.gif  I need an announcement YG! GIVE IT TO US! 

Guest toozdae08

YEAH -DAE in the studio.

YGE is giving all these hints and I think the 3 weeks thing is legit. While Seungri does have a big mouth, he wouldn't announce something that wasn't legit. When YB said he was coming back next month in June, he came back in July. If Seungri says BB is coming back in 3 weeks, they're coming back in 3 weeks. I'm a believer.

Ok, a little off topic but doesn't it look like one of the Kwon twins behind Dae in the studio? I find those 2 really hot and spazz a little whenever I see them, lol.

Guest shinhdeplol

^ According to Da_song @ Dae's thread. DCDS fans said that Dae was recording songs for What's Up :( A little disappointed but I think I should be happy because Dae's coming out with smt new. I <3333 his solos :wub:

And it doesnt look like one of the Kwon twins I think :D They are a lot cuter :w00t:

♥ Recently Singapore Nanyang Polytechnic Chinese Orchestra performed a series of Hallyu Songs Of Fame (KPOP Medley) for YFEST 2010, An Evening full of Supah Heroes at the Esplanade Concert Hall, Singapore.

Among the Kpop songs that they performed is Big Bang's Haru Haru. Check the video at around 1:35.

C: NYPChineseOrchestra @ YT // bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

v I know what you feel *pat pat*

Guest toozdae08

^

That's like a double disappointment. No Dae recording for BB and no Kwon twin :(

Oh well, I'll take seeing Dae anyway I can get him.

And the Haru Haru was really good, wished they performed more BB but I can't get too greedy.

Guest shinhdeplol

Pre-order 2009-2010 Big Show Making DVD & Book Special Repackage

0910bigshowmaking.jpg

In both 2009 and 2010, Big Bang started off their year at Seoul’s Olympic Stadium with their Big Show concerts. Now, fans can take a look at how the concerts were put together with this special DVD/photobook set. In addition to a look behind the scenes of the concerts, the DVD also comes with the multi-angle feature for a song from each year’s set of shows and an original phone strap.

Price: $69.75

Pre-order here: 2009-2010 Big Show Making DVD

Source: YesAsia

Shared by MIZZ_JULIE @ 21bangs.com

Itunes fraud sellling illegal copies on behalf of YG Entertainment

In recent months, YG Entertainment and their artists have been scheduling iTunes release dates which coincidewith their Korean release dates, in hopes of convenience to fans living abroad.

However, it seems like a certain individual(s) have been re-releasing songs on behalf of YG Entertainment. A laughable example is 2NE1, whom had only released a mini-album titled Fire and a full length album released last month called To Anyone. It is apparent that a company called ‘2ne1‘ had released an album consisting of acapella tracks - manipulated by a free program, and songs from their previous and new album.

It doesn’t stop here though, the accused fraud company named Robert Blackwell and Jerry Rhoton has also taken advantage of YG Entertainment’s popular group Big Bang and also solo singer Se7en.

What makes it unusual is that YG Entertainment can sell songs on iTunes without any help from a third party company.

If you plan on buying anything from iTunes anytime soon, double check its from the company you want to pay!

FRAUD RELEASES:

2ne1 acapella

Big Bang Big Show 2010

Best of Big Bang 2006-2010

Best of Se7en

You Are My Everything – Se7en’s Love

If this is true, this is embarrassing for iTunes and Apple who screen all submissions before selling them on iTunes! Spread the word and support your artists!

Source: hellokpop.com

Shared by Vic @ bigbangupdates

[scan] TOP and Big Bang featured in 优1周 (U Weekly) magazine

bbhbbuw01101018.th.jpgbbhbbuw02101018.th.jpgbbhtop01uw101018.th.jpgbbhtop02uw101018.th.jpg

Scanned by Miseremei @ bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

Arghhhh smt is wrong with the 1st thumbnail <_<

Guest evilgary

gosh it hurts to see such fraud individual or company carrying out this sort of things which may cause fans to lose their money because of this purchase

lol laughing at the comment which said seungri has a big mouth

Guest intelligirl

YGE is giving all these hints and I think the 3 weeks thing is legit. While Seungri does have a big mouth, he wouldn't announce something that wasn't legit. When YB said he was coming back next month in June, he came back in July. If Seungri says BB is coming back in 3 weeks, they're coming back in 3 weeks. I'm a believer.

You have to remember that as of right now we cannot claim we are getting this information directly from Seungri's big mouth...

This info is coming from a fan account and while sometimes accurate I don't think fan accounts can be a reliable source for something like comeback dates. idk, let's take everything with a grain of salt and wait to see what happens.

Guest toozdae08

^

You're right. If this doesn't materialize I'm setting myself up for the biggest heartache. But I'm so desperate :tears:

I should really take this with a grain of salt like you say. Every time I've believed a comeback, YG has pulled the rug from under me :crazy: . I should learn my lesson. I wont believe in anything and then I'll be pleasantly surprised when YGE finally reveals a comeback date.

Guest pascale

arghhh i'm a bit happy but still disappointed about Dae's pic on studio because it's for What's up. But if i remember what GD said not long ago, he said that they already recorded the songs and he is only waiting for the kids to come back at 'home' to decide about the new concept. "prays that they will really be back in 3 weeks"

Guest shinhdeplol

T.O.P on Kankoku TV Guide Magazine Japan (101006)

T.O.P on Kankoku TV Guide Magazine Japan (101006)

topbigbangupdates.th.jpgtopbigbangupdates2z.th.jpgtopbigbangupdates3.th.jpgtopbigbangupdates2.th.jpg

Source: worldofkey

Shared by Vic @ bigbangupdates

This sudden outburst of magazine appearance tells me that they are coming back soonnnn :w00t:

Guest ooxstacee

IS ANYONE ELSE DYING FROM YB'S TWEETS TODAY?!

BOOOOY! You're freaking love.

But please stop sleeping at 8am, LOL!

YG family love going on AND YBAims love going on! Wah!

1018ybtweet.jpg

And this three weeks rumor ... I'm not sure whether to be happy or not.

Although I miss them like crazy, I really seriously would not mind waiting till 2011 for them.

I've already waited THIS long and I don't want them rushing it [not that they are]. I want them to come back when EVERYONE is ready and when ALL OTHER ACTIVITIES ARE DONE WITH [except for the mc-ing and hosting and whatever more]. All other activities such as JAPAN ACTIVITIES. -___- I'm sick of them leaving their Korean promotions, solo or not, for Japanese activities/promotions. BUT! IF IT WERE TRUE, I CAN'T WAIT TO GO CRAZY OVER THEM AGAIN!!

Guest juang_bb

^^^ ikr? YB's so adorable. but earlier when he was tweeting Aimee, i was already thinking how he's still not sleeping and it's already past midnight in Korea. i thought he probably slept already after his DM tweet but i guess not. YB needs to start sleeping really, i hope he's over his insomnia. it looks like he's fond of twitter now and stayed up all night getting used to it. lol. i hope he gets the rest of the boys to use it. and of course, loving his english!!! :D

edit: i almost forgot to comment about it, i've seen the subbed bbtv ep 5. YG boys are so hilarious, especially Tabi! it was even funnier with subs and i love how they keep saying Tabi can't seem to contain his excitement in recording. he's just too pumped up, LOL! and that song of YB, i want!!! hopefully we'll get to see more in today's episode. :D

oh and Tabi, just like GD, thought of the rest of the boys as kids. lol! he's such a good hyung... and he said he feels like an uncle or something. Tabi... you're not that old yet!!

Guest toozdae08

^

He's so cute. Been dying all day, lol. Why is he so adorable :wub: .

All his fans have been tweeting him to go to sleep, lol. But no, he's up at 8am playing around with twitter. Guess he was too busy during his promos to figure it out.

I've been getting some interesting rumors about BB - today has been a good day in my kpop world.

Archived