★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest toozdae08

The December thing was purely speculation by some reporter because that was when the YG concert was.

The Nov. date is much more likely because:

Seungri said 3 weeks

It's TOP's B-day

YG had said Oct-Nov

GD said Nov

I'm pretty sure it's coming out in Nov.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest vvvanilla

From BIGBANGUPDATES:

Link on VIPZ: http://bit.ly/9WCFKo

Seems that the info came from Lim Ha Young's (soccer player) minihompy who was present at ET's recording. She said today (October 16) on her minihompy, that BIGBANG's comeback is in 3 weeks, "3주뒺쯤에 comeback할꺼래요ㅋ"

Comment was by Flibbertigibbet (A Korean YG fan) @ 6theory forums http://bit.ly/clfzlt

"Big Bang's coming back in 3 weeks according to Seungri during an Enjoy Today recording... Fans are speculating the date will be November 4th on TOP's birthday. Seems like a bad time to be honest because all the music shows will be cancelled due to the Asian Games."

I AM EXCITED!!!!!!!

Guest toozdae08

^

WAIT!!!

Music shows are going to be canceled? I really don't care about the awards (if the boys don't want or need them, neither do I) but I don't want them coming back if music shows are going to be canceled. How are they suppose to showcase their music or even have an epic comeback if the music shows are canceled.

Is this true? Are the weekly gayos stopping for the games? And for how long?

Guest juang_bb

^^^ yeah that's what i've been reading too that it came from her. i mean, she was with maknae during the filming and even took a picture with him, so maybe it's true?!? who knows?

i think some kVIPs are expecting YG to release some info about it in the next few days too, and they all seem to be very excited.

anyway, i saw somebody post this vid in bestiz and i LOL'd. :lol:

http://tvpot.daum.net/v/10801088?lu=flvPlayer_out

kVIPs singing their lungs out to LIES during BB's concert. lmao. :lol: kvips' dedication really makes me smile. i guess they can't wait too until they go full force like this again. :D

^^^ i wouldnt worry much about the Asian Games, they came back during the Summer Olympics in 2008 with HaruHaru so im pretty sure they'll be fine.

Guest hayakatsu

okay, i'm officially excited for november!!! just a few hours after a mini rant and i get this? haha. finally the november comeback feels tangible. i can stop hoping now. i can start officially preparing for awesomeness.

^agree with you. i'm not worried abt the Asian Games. they've done it before. besides. good music will always pull through and spread regardless. there's always radio shows and other media, right?

Guest shinhdeplol

Oh my history repeats itself. When the boys released Stand Up mini album, the music shows were called off because of the Olympics too. But if they really come out at that time, Im sure they can do well like how they did with Stand Up :D I remember when they released the album in Aug 2008, everyone was worried about whether they would do well when all the attention was on the Olympics but they managed to do really really well, even better than in their Lies era imo. So dont worry about the Asian Games :D

Fantaken photos of a Cafe runned by G-Dragon's relative

o0500037510780168213.jpg

o0500037510780168216.jpg

ahahahah7.th.jpgahahahah8.th.jpgahahahah9.th.jpgahahahah10.th.jpgahahahah11.th.jpg

ahahahah12.th.jpgahahahah13.th.jpgahahahah14.th.jpgahahahah15.th.jpg

ahahahahp.th.jpgahahahah1.th.jpgahahahah3.th.jpgahahahah4.th.jpg

ahahahah5.th.jpgahahahah6.th.jpgahahahah16.th.pngahahahah17.th.jpg

A Japanese fan went to Korea and visited a cafe called "Rotiboy". According to this fan, this cafe is runned by G-Dragon's aunt. The interior of the cafe is decorated with a lot of G-Dragon's photos as well as Big Bang posters.

credit : yukaminny @ ameblo.jp

thanks to 啊赞_zzang @ baidu

taken from bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

I see Jiyong with his family :w00t: He looks so sweet :)

Guest toozdae08

So the music shows being canceled isn't a big deal - well then YAY!!!! :w00t:

1znv769.gif

BIG BANG IS COMING BACK!!!!!

I can feel it, I can feel it.

Hugs all around, someone has to hold me.

PREPARE FOR A SEA OF YELLOW CROWNS

*SO EXCITED IT HURTS AND MY JOY CAN ONLY BE EXPRESSED THROUGH CAPS LOCK AND GIFS.

Guest Michala01

3 weeks

3 weeks

3 weeks

3 weeks

3 weeks!!!

w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif

Yes best news ever to wake up to! IDGAF about the music shows now I JUST WANT THE EFFING SONGS!#$#R

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

@Nelly 

Woops I posted the same gif as you without realizing. Too excited to think right now 

Guest peppermintsugar

OH GOODNESS. THE BEST NEWS.

I will be really sad though, if I don't get to stay up until ridiculous hours of the night/morning watching my streamed shows and not see my bb's on them, though. I LOVE that, it's the best part of my weekend, and ever since I started watching these streams of Inkigayo, Music Bank, Music Core, etc, every single episode I think "I can't wait until I'll be sitting here watching Big Bang for the first time." It's just way too exciting.

And to everyone that is kind of upset with YG, don't be. Look on the bright side, they could be on SM and worked to death and forced to do appearances when they're injured. AHEM.

Guest Banana Peel

THREE WEEKS?! THREEEEEEEEEEE WEEKS?! is this forreals?

somehow I can't have enough courage to be celebratory and excited and spazztic about this because YG always seem to ruin it in another day .___. lol. but since it came out of seungri's mouth, I suppose the comeback news is a bit more accurate? lol. PLEASSEEEE YG, let BB comeback in 3 weeks.

I'll contain my extreme excitement until further notice, hehehe.

Guest toozdae08

^

Our babies be killing it.

Proud stan is proud, so effing proud :tears:

Honestly, it scares me how much I love these boys - all of them. From GD to Ri, Dae and Bae and of course TOP. They're so wonderful. I've never regretted becoming a VIP. I wear my crown headband and wave my light stick loud and proud.

Guest evilgary

let's just wait patiently despite the amount of waiting time

if we could wait for such a long time, this small period of time would just be a test

Guest shinhdeplol

Hey guys!! Can you tell me clearly about BIGBANG's comeback??

I read on bigbangupdates,they said "BIGBANG's Comeback in 3 weeks" is just a rumour??!!

Which one should I believe??

Archived