★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

^ oooh. I see :') Thanks for clearing that up for me.

I totally spazzed out of life. Thought that's the album *__*

MY SOUL LEFT MY BODY WHEN I WATCHED BBTV.

So yeah. This is Abie's soul typing rn.

Omfg. Whyyyyyy. This makes me miss them more.

Esp when GTOP were being dorky. LOL. TOP

really is funny. The part where he was praticing

his part made me laugh along with them.

*___* And GD's precious smile. And the one

he's holding...IS IT THE NEW BB ALBUM? :D

YB singing in the latter part~ I kept

replayign that part coz I'm loving the

melody! <3

YOU GORGEOUS SPECIES, PLEASE COME BACK NOW!!!!!

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest omgshinshin

Teddy will be doing a narration for the song? And GD and TOP are the only one who have been recording and was shown. Hm, doesn't sound like a BB song to me. But whatever. I;m hearing something new from them so I don't care whose song it is. TOP was writing his rap lyrics to it in the video so... it's most definitely not one of the 18 songs GD's done.

1. we hear the beats

2. we hear the melody

3. we hear the lyrics!

4. next week?????

As with YB's part. From what i understood, he was writing the lyrics to that new song he's composing. It will be an RnB song that he'll release as a single after BB's album. i knew I heard wrong! wahahaha! So Yg suggested it be included in BB's album? I guess the album is still a long way then. If they're still picking the songs and producing and stuff. Then concept meetings and wardrobe coordination and choreography... long way.

But from what I've heard - SDHJWSNKWNXJDN <3

ALSO, HAPPY SEUNGRI DAY!

From that interview of Seungri, everything I've observed about his personality have been confirmed. I think, because he answered in Japanese, it was harder for him to sugar-coat his answers and be cryptic with his words. The answers were straightforward.

I like how he recognizes that BB is behind all of the love he's getting, the ace card of his life! He knows and is aware of all the whispers behind his back from antis and some ignorant fans... and he accepts it and works harder. Man, I love this boy.

Guest shinhdeplol

BBTV today is definitely worth looking forward to :w00t:

35mr045.jpg

C: 온유월에설리 @ bestiz

^ LOVE LOVE that :wub:

- - -

YG officially confirmed that that twitter is fake :D

fakegdtwitterb.jpg

fakegdtwitter1.jpg

C: bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

1286882272_.;.jpg

Jiyong is #1 on search engine today :w00t:

C: 미공개.

The reason for GDragon, TOP and Kush’s laugh during BIGBANGTV cut? (101012)

dsfdsgtreyy.png

If you have watched the recent episode of 2NE1TV – BIGBANGTV cut, you might realize a part where GDragon showed TOP and Kush a photo posted online, which shows a set of children toy rings that ‘features’ TOP as the model.

The photo was taken by a fan, and the amusing part of the photo were the printed words (as well as TOP XD), it says ‘A magical ring that will give you powers when you clench your fist” added with a photo of proud-looking TOP from his Turn It Up music video, making the three of them burst out in laughter.

Source Video & Photo: 2NE1TV

Translated by: Aoiare @21BANGS.COM

Those are rings for children??? LOLLL

Guest shinhdeplol

Look at this qt :wub:

viewimagew.png

C: 이키윽 @ DCinside

GRI's selca :D

55270323201010121855097.jpg

C: G-ONE // 权小小小孩 @ baidu

v omg a R&B song where our 3 vocals can sing together??? Thats gonna be sooooo beautiful :wub:

YB's part at  BBTV smile.gif

I’m sure this will be posted later, but just a quick translation of YB’s part at 3:50…

(Singing…)

When I said not to leave me

When I wanted you so longingly

Now far away, in a moment’s time far away

It’s all passing by

… YG suggested I try writing a song for the new album, an R&B song that the three vocals can sing together….

… I’m thinking of the melody line and writing lyrics. I don’t know exactly how this song will be used but…

… It’s the first BB album in a while. In order to show a lot of different colors I figured we should also include a good R&B song…

… I’m writing right now.

———–

Such a simple melody. His voice just kills me….

Looks like the working title translates roughly as “Passing By.”

Credit: silly@Alwaystaeyang

Guest juang_bb

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!! BBTV just killed me!! :lol:

G-TOP! those two are effin hilarious! like someone said, i don't understand a thing but i was cracking up so hard. gosh, their antics.... im happy some things will just never change! :D

and the song... im really loving what im hearing right now, and how this song is turning out to be. TOP's rap part sounds so good!!! and... that song YB's is humming to, if that will be in the BB album, that's going to be amazing!!! they're putting so much variety to it, i can cry now! lol! I love YG for encouraging YB to write an R&B song in the album. im just loving how this album is really getting everybody involved.

seems like it's going to be a long road still, but i'll wait! i'll wait! seriously, if those songs are any indication... their album will be THE album. daebak! :D

oho i just noticed that GD was checking bestiz in today's BBTV :P

They were looking at the that vending machine pic that was posted 2 weeks ago at bestiz

and that censored "sexy Janet Jackson" poster is still there in the recording room

i thought they have thrown it away..seeing that poster reminds me a lot of BB in the old days..lol

taeyang was in the episode too! I know that tilted hat anywhere! the hyungs in the studio? goosebumps! pure goosebumps.

last week we got GD in the recording booth, this week its TOP rapping!! *dies* As much as I love actor TOP, rapping TOP just kills me. But I like that he just sat down in the recording booth ... like dont worry, I got this ^_^ . And their song is amazing. I like that in the last couple of episodes we've been able to see the song progress. Like first it was just GD dancing/rapping/making noise along with the beat, then came TOPs "just another boy" with another track laid on top of the first one, and now TOPs rap. awesome awesome awesome!!

G-TOP is love. Seeing the boys messing around, having fun, and making music is one of the most beautiful sights in the world.

edit: Does anyone know what Taeyang is singing??

Guest juang_bb

oho i just noticed that GD was checking bestiz in today's BBTV :P

They were looking at the that vending machine pic that was posted 2 weeks ago at bestiz

and that censored "sexy Janet Jackson" poster is still there in the recording room

i thought they have thrown it away..seeing that poster reminds me a lot of BB in the old days..lol

i noticed that one too that he was in bestiz!!! :lol:

i actually replayed it several times to make sure my eyes weren't fooling me. :D

anyway, let me go back to watching BBTV again. :P

Guest shinhdeplol

The number of articles that talk about TOP on BBTV today :o :o :o

I see at leat 10 :o :o

BIGBANG power :w00t:

b0106418_4cb45ea75ddfa.jpg

b0106418_4cb45eb1ca79f.jpg

b0106418_4cb45eddbf027.jpg

C: 빅뱅애호가 @ bestiz

tumblrl9yocopngq1qa76bo.gif

gd does something, prolly aegyo.

tumblrl9yoedwpzk1qa76bo.gif

maknae don’t like,no.

tumblrl9yofaabuz1qa76bo.gif

unfortunately leader saw that

tumblrl9yognwern1qa76bo.gif

and is all, smh.

I SERIOUSLY cant get enough of their bromance :wub:

C: nyongtori @ tumblr

^ GD surfing at bestiz. :3

Why did that make me so happy? And SEUNGRI, DAESUNG, YB

TO COLLAB IN ONE RNB SONG?! Sheesus! Good news keep

on coming! <3

Sigh. Can't get over the fact that the day is nearrrr.

I feel like being sentimental nao. Even though

I havent been a VIP for that long...I felt like

I've been through so much with them XD Finally,

I could watch them as a group again...

17406172.png

Guest juang_bb

YG just blocked both BBTV cuts uploaded by BBupdates and miseremeiyt07.

the one was already unlisted and it was still blocked. YG!!! fury.gif

i wanted to watch it again, and others haven't either. maybe someone can reupload it again.

edit: nevermind, YG uploaded it in 2ne1's yt channel

BB cut at 19:34

Guest toozdae08

Honestly, I love GTOP together, they are so hilarious. And then you add Kush (who I adore and I’m so happy he’s working on this album) and who is super funny too. And Teddy is there just looking fine. Grrr, too much hotness in one studio. And they’re such dorks, which makes them even hotter.

And my baby is writing a song, sadly I’m in class so I haven’t heard it but I’ll take your words for it that it’s good.

Makes me happy to see that all of them are putting so much of themselves into the album. Makes me even more excited for this album if that’s possible. Anyway, loving this little glimpse of the boys that BBTV is giving us. Yes, its short but just the fact that a BBTV exist lets me know that BB is coming back. YG wouldn’t give us a BBTV, with clips of them making the album, if they weren’t coming back soon.

Does anyone know how many episodes of YGTV will there be? Didn’t it have like 10-11 episodes last year? I’m thinking (hoping) that if it isn’t ending anytime soon that as BB prepares more and more for their comeback, BBTV will be longer and longer. And that it follows their comeback. That will be so omgamazing, IDEK.

The only sad part is that we’ve seen very little Dae –only seen him backstage at YB’s concert. Hope he isn’t working too hard.

^

Seriously?!? Why is YGE being such a Richard about this? I haven’t even heard YB sing his song. Grrr :angry:

Archived