★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest Michala01

HAPPY SEUNGRI DAY!!!  <3333

nlv02r.gif

I finished reading his interview just now and boy am I proud him! He has come so far in in a relatively short time. Big Bang means so much to him and it's obvious he gives it his all when it comes to the group. Seungri may be the joker but he knows when it's time to knuckle down and work hard. I admire that about him because I wish I had the same commitment to my work that he has to his. 

I just love this kid wub.gif and I'm allowed to call him that because I'm older than him tongue.gif

Big Bang in 2ne1 tv tonight? BEST NEWS TODAY! 

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya more BBTV!! Loved both GDs and Taeyangs cf....their too cute.

Now that all these music shows are getting cancelled due to baseball I think October wasn't the best time for BB to return. I would have been epicly pissed if even one of their stages got cancelled.

I'm excited for the MAMA awards so that I can finally see BB again. I'm not to sure where I stand on their comeback date. I get what everyone is saying about waiting till next year but then again I want BB NOW!! Plus YG has made it pretty clear that they don't give a rats butt about awards so whenever they feel ready it will be out regardless of timing. We just got to deal with whatever choice they make.

Seungri interview was so sweet. Maknae is definitely the one I trust to keep our Big Bang together for a long time. Hes got so much pride in the fact that hes a Big Bang member it really touches my heart how humble he is. :wub: and speaking of seungri!

Happy Seungri Day!! woooooooo

1243172130_Untitled-7.gif1243172130_Untitled-8.gif

SR2.gif?et=5r1h7VwRowGB6fzrIpXA9wnmid=62717799

SR3.gif?et=S9lCx6PmdgDt%2B9TUTOVJsQ&nmid=62717799

Guest SeungriIsMine

I disagree...this has been the mini cooperiest year in kpop like seriously. Big Bang could save this year from being a complete train wreck. 

I'm not hung up on "dominance" or being "number 1" I know our boys will rule the charts for weeks because well...they are Big Bang after all. 

What I want is for them to do it as they wish, when they want, how they want. Awards shouldn't dictate to them...idk all this award talk is getting me down. Since when did awards equate the worth of a group? 

Blah as I said, I just want them back! With good music and happy! That will make me the happiest VIP in the world, more than any award could make me 

I understand. I mean I want them to come back soon but my point is that why would we want them to have their comeback this 2010 when this year has been.. MEH.

I want to see a real battle. Since snsd or suju might comeback next year, I want to see something fun or some interactions :(

Plus, it's a really big thing to comeback after 2 years. Why don't they get some rest first?

My bby also has an injury :wub:

Guest juang_bb

taking a break from school stuff.

it's so nice to hear that G-TOP will be in 2ne1tv again later. i tried to google translate it but all i can get is that... their cut's probably fun and i guess they'll show GD and TOP working hard until dawn working on BB's comeback album. if i did get that right, then yay! it's nice to know that TOP is helping GD with it, coz he cant do it alone. and Tabi did say that he wants to make the album perfect. Im still hoping that we get to see the rest of the boys in the studio too soon.

thanks for those GIFs^^^ boys are so cute!!! :D

okay, back to school stuff again. lol.

Guest kresten

I think YG Entertainment will announce news about BB's comeback after PSY promotes his 5th album. Remember, Psy recently moved to YG, so it is out of respect for him as an artist that's why YG's being quiet about anything BB (as BB noises may overshadow Psy's comeback). Since Psy dropped his album yesterday, October will be Psy's month for YG, while November and December will be for Big Bang.

I'm seeing YG's 2010 calendar.

May to June - Gummy

July - TAEYANG

August - Se7en

September - 2NE1

October - Psy

NOVEMBER - BIGBANG!

So I'd like to believe that MAYBE, BB will indeed drop their album on 11/04/10 aka TOP's birthday (which is a Thursday), and also comeback on the same date through M! Countdown. News about the comeback might be out by last week of October, maybe Oct.24-28. This was exactly their time frame in 2008 with their promotion for Remember. These are all my projected, make-believe and wishful thinking of course.

So if Big Bang comes back in November, they have exactly 1 month to kill the charts in order to be eligible for awards like MAMA, GDA, Melon, SMA, KMA, and Cyworld DA.

i'm glad that we'll see GTOP later! Hopefully, we'll see YB and Dae soon also. Will they be at the recording studio again for Big Bang's album or just playing around? either way, i'm just happy that we'll see them again. Tabi was seriously looking hot last time while GD was super adorable with his antics...

thanks for the info! :)

maknae's interview was touching... i've always admired him for his perseverance, confidence and his passion to do always good. i always learn new things from them everytime i read their interviews. now, i can't wait for YB's interview.

thanks for sharing! :)

EDIT: i topped the page but i've got nothing to share. sorry. :(

Guest shinhdeplol

A vending machine selling rings??? OMG that's so cool :w00t:

A full photo of that machine :lol:

b0106418_4ca876d472a6c.jpg

C: 빅뱅애호가

v And that person talked like he/she was Jiyong <_< "This is our place to be together" <-- tongue2.gif:angry:fury.gif

Guest missARROGANT

G-Dragon's Fake Twitter [MISC]

Quick info on the fake Twitter account of G-Dragon (Twitter.com/KwonLeadah). A KVIP called YG’s Fan Community Team about it and it was confirmed that it’s fake. Here's the short phone convo:

VIP: I’m calling regarding GD’s Twitter. Is it really his?

YG Rep: It’s not.

VIP: It’s fake?

YG Rep: Yes.

Source: 해저물어 @ Bestiz

Translation by SiYeon for bigbangupdates

I knew it. That person already got 7000+ followers >_>

Guest toozdae08

^

Knew it too, if no one affiliated with YGE is following him then I knew it was too good to be true. The trainer, none of the dancers nor Se7en was following him.

Guest Michala01

Quick info on the fake Twitter account of G-Dragon (Twitter.com/KwonLeadah). A KVIP called YG’s Fan Community Team about it and it was confirmed that it’s fake. Here's the short phone convo:

VIP: I’m calling regarding GD’s Twitter. Is it really his?

YG Rep: It’s not.

VIP: It’s fake?

YG Rep: Yes.

Source: 해저물어 @ Bestiz

Translation by SiYeon for bigbangupdates

I knew it. That person already got 7000+ followers >_>

I figured it was fake. Seriously some people have nothing better to do fury.gif 

l8ykwjpg.gif

^ another shapeless dream slips through our grasping fingertips.

I don't even know what I'm saying haha. but gosh darnit. time to unfollow <_< I had wanted this to be true because I wanted to take it as a sign that BB was coming back sooner rather than later. But I guess it wasn't meant to be. -_-

Guest LadyBee

nlv02r.gif

Seungri looks good in suit xD that's why I love his 'Strong Baby' time the most :wub:

About Bigbang comeback, I don't think YG will drop it in Nov bcuz it's too late for some awards this year but too early for next year. I mean if BB release their album in early Nov then their album sales, promotion, love from fan - non-fan... aren't as big as many other groups. But if it release in late Nov, maybe it'll be included on next year's awards nominees. 1 year is also too long for another groups come back and gain attention... <_< YG has a perfect mind about this so I'm hoping he'll not let BB become like this :unsure:

Fake GD's twitter: *sigh* but why does YG's twitter follow him ? Is YG's twitter fake too :wacko:

Ppl who made this account is really too much fury.gif

^^ This. She's mentioned before that her English is not perfect, so sometimes there will be discrepancies in wording and understanding, lets all try to be as understanding as possible!

It's like how I always say TOP is flawless and perfect and wonderful, I obviously don't mean it in a way that takes away from anyone else in the group, it's just...bias is a bias, haha. It means no harm!

Thanks Ginger.

true bias is a bias. We really cant help it because we ship them so faithfully.But then again

it's always better to clarify stuff with the one posting. that's how vips should be.

Thanks MissArrogant. At least that ends our queries...i have a friend who's

seriously following this twitter..poor girl it'll break her heart to know

that it's fake.

and before I forget

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEUNGRI!!! ♥♥♥

BYULCHONSA---friend, it's your fav's BDAY wahaha..i see you below..

HAPPY SEUNGRI DAY!!!

posted?

Official Notice on YG Artists Twitter Accounts [NEWS]

In addition to the phone inquiry made by a VIP we posted awhile ago (see below), YGE released an official list on their website of which of their signed artists are currently on Twitter. Those accounts not on the list are all fake~

Seven (http://twitter.com/officialse7en)

Taeyang (http://twitter.com/Realtaeyang)

Song Baek Kyeong (http://twitter.com/supafunkboy)

Sean (http://twitter.com/jinuSEAN3000)

Jung Hye Young (http://twitter.com/HyeYoung2004)

Goo Hye Soon (http://twitter.com/koohs/)

Taken from: Big Bang Updates

-----

TeamBIGBANG

T.O.P's rap part revealed on BBTV.JJANG!

YT Link

BB: TV (Oct 12)

Credit: bbupdates @ YT

Taken from: Big Bang Updates

The boys are killing me! GTOP is hilarious specially Tabi!!!

I need more dorky BIGBANG!!!

YB's voice is :wub:

Omo, i can't wait for them to be back!!!

^youtube link is above^^

101012 BIGBANG TV CUT

http://soowoni.egloos.com/3866721

cr:S & bestiz

G-top is hilarious and funny..these boys are killing me

guess who GD imitates this time it's YG..lol

BB imitation of the YG will never get old

Taeyang sounds so soulful..i love his voice :]

I wish the boys will get longer screen time in the next episode with more dorkiness act

Guest Michala01

SHAKING and CRYING!!!! I LOVE THE SONG AND I NEED TO HEAR IT ALL RN!!!!

I'm kind of incoherent right now...too happy to type too much cause I'm just replaying BBTV over and over again. 

I cannot wait for this album you guys, it's going to be amazing I can feel it. This song is just sounding like pure awesome to  me

w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif 

Guest peppermintsugar

Okay can I just...like, I really I just have to talk about what I just experienced from clicking that link up there.

First of all, the thing I love about the boys interaction, specifically TOP and G-D, and even more specifically them separately, they ALWAYS make me laugh so hard when I watch this stuff, and I DON'T UNDERSTAND KOREAN AT ALL. Just their interactions, tone, facial expressions, etc...it's so hilarious, they're hilarious guys and I love watching the way they have so much fun together, it shows they really are a family<3

Then, the part where Bae is sitting in front of the computer, writing lyrics I'm assuming, and just singing...is really beautiful. His voice is just wonderful, it was just...as beautiful scene I don't know what other word to use.

aaaaand I just have to say again TOP is hilarious, I can't wait for this to be subbed, can't wait for that song, can't wait can't wait!

EDIT: Pretty much everything Michala said LOL. Especially the shaking and crying part.

BIGBANG CUT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaOcQoy99K8

OMFG YOU AWESOME PEOPLE please comeback..seriously LIKE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just like alex told me..TOP's sense of humor transcends ^^ even though i dont

understand a thing.

I hear TOP's rap now...gosh im not even caring how this song

will be and what is this. I see Teddy too...so i guess he'll

be in one of their songs as a featured artist.

Im just wondering though if that song Taeyang is singing will

be part of their album.... It sounds so damn good!!! ^^

ABBIE i think that's the ELT PHOTOBOOK..

*sigh* i really miss them...watching videos like that makes me spazz like crazy

eltp1.jpg

c: dcbigbang

Archived