★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest propera898

^

actually, what are you trying to imply in the first place?

yes, TOP is often seen checking his phone and texting or whatever.

like what? that TOP has as much contacts and receivers as daesung?

because you're like comparing to him and daesung

TOP is just interactive with his friends i suppose

gosh ! i wasnt tryinh to imply anything .. besides theres nothing wrong or bad if he does have more contacs or he doesnt and i wasnt comparing to daesung .. i was just saying sometime ihad ve notice for a long time and as i said i want it to share it thats all. it never crossed my mind what you are saying about comparing them tsk tsk you are too much girl , saying things i never posted.

anyways

heres something i just found ! :D and Daesung is there along with TOP and GD friend and the rest of the cast!

DaeSung Whats Up Audition Promo

credicts

@93woaini

today I was at a bookstore and I was looking at travel guides for South Korea, and in the entertainment/arts section they mentioned BIG BANG haha. The book listed Big Bang (along with BOA and Rain) as being popular singers/entertainers. I wanted to take a picture of it haha.

For the subforum, aside from the VIP Talk Thread, I really like the idea of organizing threads by categories to keep things neat: [NEWS/ARTICLES], [PICS], as well as the solo threads, and I think someone mentioned a thread for the Japanese promotions. I can't wait to see the changes made with the new subforum :)

Guest peppermintsugar

^^ I was JUST about to bring up the Big Bang Free For All Thread right now, so good stuff bringing it up! I guess that hasn't been made yet then? I was considering just going ahead and making it right now for you guys since we all seem to agree it's a good, fun, idea! Picture spams and random fangirling and all of that, then this thread can be kept around for news updates for the groups activities and whatnot.

Is there a particular reason we're holding off or not, cuz I think it's a fabulous idea!

Yes this new sub forum is genius! And I'm so happy they did it before all the chaos and pandemonium aka Big Bangs comeback happens. As for TOP being seen on his phone a lot, I have to agree but as we all know TOP is a popular guy and has made lots of friends during his time acting.

@propera898

I have absolutely no idea why you had to add Daesung into your statement about TOP's phone usage.

But anyway, for all we know TOP could just be texting one person constantly and we would never know - unless if they actually announce it. But yes, I did notice TOP uses his phone a lot, but in terms of having a lot of contacts, we'll never know and I really don't think it matters at all :/

^^ I was JUST about to bring up the Big Bang Free For All Thread right now, so good stuff bringing it up! I guess that hasn't been made yet then? I was considering just going ahead and making it right now for you guys since we all seem to agree it's a good, fun, idea! Picture spams and random fangirling and all of that, then this thread can be kept around for news updates for the groups activities and whatnot.

Is there a particular reason we're holding off or not, cuz I think it's a fabulous idea!

I think all mods wanted to make sure everyone was okay with it, and I think shinhdeplol was volunteered to start it.

@ shinhdeplol

Ok, I say yes to the discussion "VIP TALK" thread. Not sure how the other mods feel about this. You have my go ahead to create it if you want.

Guest peppermintsugar

Yep, you are correct about that. It seems as though most concur with the idea so I guess everyone should keep an eye out for it in the near future ;)

Guest Michala01

Please do make it, I will love you forever and ever and ever! I wanna chat big bang with you all and spam w00t.gif

Guest toozdae08

^

We're waiting on a few more mods but it looks likely. We're here to serve you guys so please let us know if there is anything you want us mods to do - even you guys who don't post much.

i think this thread should run like usual..all the updates should be posted here first

then these updates should be posted to subthread..

Subthreads that i could think of right now are:

-[NEWS] eg.article,letter or msg from the boys

-[Announcement] eg.from YG,Daum Cafe,Universal Japan

-[interview] eg.from magazine either it in Japan or Korea

-[Official videos] eg.news from tv,concert videos

-[Fancams/Fanpics] eg.airport,concert fancams

-[Offial Pics]from YG,TV show,Radio show etc

-[bigbang's info] eg.list of album,songs,mvs,awards,bangs comic

-[Twitter/me2day] update from the boys,manager,dancer,other artist which include update of the boys

-[Tumblr] where you can talk,spazz and post random stuff like pic or video

-[Creative] eg.you make a t-shirt,mix of bigbang song,hair tattoo for bigbang and etc..place where you can show off or share your creativity

*bolded in red

-should have proper title & date

-no spazzing in this thread bc it's just like an archive to make things more organized and easier for people to find anything related to bigbang

-solo related stuff should be included

idk whether this is a good idea or not..lol

but it will be more organized if we do it like this..sorry for my lack of English><

Guest ky.vip

omg i noticed some of u are also talking TOP's texting :) heehee imagine it his 'girlfriend' itll be awesome if it was :)

i hope he's texting YooBin ;P

and im listening to "Let Me Hear Your Voice" and im lovin' it a lot!! (i know this is old lol)

Guest littlevoice

i think this thread should run like usual..all the updates should be posted here first

then these updates should be posted to subthread..

Subthreads that i could think of right now are:

-[NEWS] eg.article,letter or msg from the boys

-[Announcement] eg.from YG,Daum Cafe,Universal Japan

-[interview] eg.from magazine either it in Japan or Korea

-[Official videos] eg.news from tv,concert videos

-[Fancams] eg.airport,concert fancams

-[bigbang's info] eg.list of album,songs,mvs,awards,bangs comic

-[Twitter/me2day] update from the boys,manager,dancer,other artist which include update of the boys

-[Tumblr] where you can talk,spazz and post random stuff like pic or video

-[Creative] eg.you make a t-shirt,mix of bigbang song,hair tattoo for bigbang and etc..place where you can show off or share your creativity

*bolded in red

-should have proper title & date

-no spazzing in this thread bc it's just like an archive to make things more organized and easier for people to find anything related to bigbang

idk whether this is a good idea or not..lol

but it will be more organized if we do it like this..sorry for my lack of English><

I like your idea, its really organize and convenient happy.gif Having a subforum has its feel of exclusivity and has certain perks that we can manage it in a way that will strengthen iVIPs in this community.

I'll be backtracking this thread once againtongue.gif

One more GRi post before I go to school ^^

http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/4974/tumblrl9lj22gigw1qbw66q.jpg

C: fuc.kyeahgdvi @ tumblr

Is it just me, or Jiyong loves to be babied by Seungri... and TOP generally loves to be babied by everyonesweatingbullets.gif

Big Bang's songs on the new album are almost done

bigbangb.jpg

An excerpt about BIGBANG in an article talking about what happened and what else might happen this year in the Korean music industry:

Since November of 2008, 5-membered popular idol group BIGBANG hasn't released an album in Korea. It's possible that BIGBANG will release their new album during the last part of this year. Big Bang's agency, YG entertainment said, "BIGBANG's songs on the new album are almost done," announcing BIGBANG's upcoming return to the local music industry.

Source: Joins

Translated by: Rebecca and Harry @ bigbangupdates

YG reveals why they didn’t rush Big Bang’s comeback

28587628.jpg

On a recent episode of BigbangTV on Mnet, G-Dragon was seen in the recording studio with YG CEO and Teddy. It has been revealed that the group is currently preparing for their Korean comeback with G-Dragon hinting that they have already chosen 18 possible tracks for the release. The only problem is they need to get BIGBANG together first and wait for the rest of the members (who had individual activities + Chuseok holidays) to return.

Furthermore, YG President Yang Hyunseok also speaks out on why they didn’t rush BIGBANG’s comeback saying "Jiyong has been producing a lot of songs. Many fans are complaining why they don’t come out. Everyone in BIGBANG thinks that it doesn’t matter when it drops. What matters most is “HOW” it is going to be dropped."

Translated by & Credit: TeamBigBang

Written By OHKPOP (iloveohkpop.wordpress.com)

Guest toozdae08

@Alla

I'll copy and paste what you wrote in the mod's thread and see what the rest say. But I like the idea. No spazzing/commenting in those threads (except maybe the discussion thread) but that they would just be used as an archive.

The mods will make a decision soon, don't worry.

In response to the sub threads. I already wrote my response to that on toozdae08's PM..

Im not so sure about it because it defeats the purpose of having

this OFFICIAL BIGBANG thread in the first place. I think i like

what ALLA mentioned, something about making an archive so that we have

reference in terms of VIDEOS,PHOTOS,NEWS etc. Though spazzing over those

should be done on the main thread as well as the discussion so that

we keep this running.

For posters: We can post photos and maybe teasers of those photos

on this thread but maybe ALL of the photos should be posted on the PHOTO thread

and just provide link. Seriously, there are photos which are 800 X 1000 and so

on which probably qualifies as a WALLPAPER. We have to at least minimize it

to give way to other VIPS viewing this thread.

DOUBLE POSTING: If anyone double posts just PM any of the sub mods (TOOZDAE,THUY, ME, NURIKA and PEPPERMINTSUGAR) to edit your post so that we can combine your photos or news into one post and just delete the double post. That would maintain order in this thread.

"What matters most is “HOW” it is going to be dropped."

--THIS IS EXACTLY WHY im only FANGIRLING BIGBANG....haha dang have been so loyal to them since

DAY 1! wish to have all 18 songs in one album. That'll be the day!

Guest Michala01

I also think sub threads for news/magazine shoots etc is a bad idea. This should be the main thread for all updates IMO. 

But I still stand by my opinion that a general talk thread would be a good idea. Sometimes when we discuss a topic in here and it goes on for too long we get told to drop it because it clutters up this thread (which is completely understandable) but sometimes I don't want to drop it and enjoy a length dialogue on various big bang matters with other VIPs. 

Anyhow, if it doesn't eventuate  I won't be upset about it. Whatever the mods decide is cool with me smile.gif

Taeyang & Manager's Holiday (101002)

하느님 제가 뭘그리 잘못했나요 ~ 한명만 한명만 한명이면 되는데 너무 하시네요

~일이나 할게요 미안해 애들아 내가 앞으로 니들한테 더 잘할게 ㅠ.ㅠ

b0112635_4ca67b48ba8dc.jpg

Source:codeboram(Taeyang's manager)@twitter

taken from bigbangupdates & bestiz

i find it's funny that what GD wear at the airport made it to news on TV

and it even calls as airport fashion XD

i'm glad that they used photos from GD&H ^^

OH SNAP BIG BANG HAS A SUB FORUM NOW? DENG, OKAY OFFICIAL BIGBANG LOL.

Anyways hearing GD as one of the best fashionista in SKOREA, I'm just wondering why haven't he begun his clothes line? Y'know cause it's just a matter of time for him to do that. And yes I do know about his sister's clothes line.

BIG BANG Where u at? It's cool, I'm used to waiting, waiting a few more months won't hurt.

Archived