★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Michala01

I really enjoyed the interview with Seungri for Juno Magazine! He's such a natural when it comes to stuff like this. He's a charmer that's for sure wub.gif

Guest propera898

The person who determines BIGBANG’s music is their leader, G-Dragon~

G-Dragon: We want to release a new album in Korea this November so I’m preparing for it. However, it feels like climbing a new mountain. Lately, "Electropop" is very popular in Korea and I think that we have to break away from this. We want to make a different type of music that will make people reminisce about the past and feel warm. This is the kind of mountain we definitely want to climb.

AnNan interview ,,,

when i read this my eyes got teary , dont knwo why but now i feel reassured and makes me wonder what willl they come up with ,,, i cant wait to see it ,, and GD said NOVEMBER!!!! yaya :D

Read more: http://www.bigbangupdates.com/2010/09/big-bangs-interview-on-anan-magazine-g.html#ixzz10HWVPPiT

Guest Caramel.Frapp

G-Dragon: We want to release a new album in Korea this November so I’m preparing for it. However, it feels like climbing a new mountain. Lately, "Electropop" is very popular in Korea and I think that we have to break away from this. We want to make a different type of music that will make people reminisce about the past and feel warm. This is the kind of mountain we definitely want to climb.

Is 'electropop' that autotune music like 2ne1's new album ?

Oh, please GD, break away from it. I love their recent Japanese music, but I find the Korean songs better, I want their Haru Haru & Susnet Glow music back : ) Cannot wait for their album.

Guest juang_bb

im ignoring the fact that he said november because there's too much uncertainty as to when it really is going to be... BUT... what made me ecstatic reading this is what he said about breaking away from ELECTROPOP. we heard YB say that they're going back to basics.... and now, to actually hear it from GD, the producer himself... that they want to climb a new mountain and are aiming for bringing something different again... BEST NEWS TODAY!!! i want to jump up for joy but i have to remind myself to stay calm and just patiently wait for the final outcome! but yeah, that just made my day really! :D

Guest syao_sid

so November it is? <_<

Anyway, reading what GD had to say about their aim for the upcoming album made me so HAPPY!

TaeYang have been talking about the goin' back to basics and to hear the same thing from GD (the producer) is just so reassuring.

Big Bang is not in for the trendy music, instead, they will be back with something like REAL MUSIC.

One that touches the soul and warms people's hearts. I have faith that they can achieve that. ;)

Guest toozdae08

I literally jizzed in my pants. No electropop, back to basics and breaking away from what's popular and bring something new to kpop AGAIN!!!! So excited. OMG, this makes me so happy cause I'm done with autotune, it's so overdone in kpop. BB will bring something new. Very excited for this, I like what he and Choice did for YB's song. Still pop but no autotune - show that you can have great music without resorting to it. Hearing what type of music they all (well we've only really heard from the hyungs) but that they've been listening to gets me excited.

On a sidenote, that November detail will be ignored. I will continue to believe in the 10/10/10 fantasy till proven otherwise. But the more the boys talk about this comeback, the realer it is.

For some odd reason I love the facts that they gonna make

their comeback in November~ Maybe because August & November has

always been BIGBANG months where they always come with awesome music!

Plus eventho I miss them like crazy, a couple of months wait totally

fine with me since we've waited for 2yrs, so just an additional 2 months

wont hurt much~ I know Ji will doing an awesome job producing their album

and thank god no more auto-tune!!

This is BIGBANG we're talking about!

"They didnt follow the trend, they set a trend!"

I always love this quote~ ^_^

EDIT, UPDATE WITH RI'S INTERVIEW TRANSLATION~

v038.th.jpg

I'm learning a new sense of values now at the university that is not in the entertainment world

V.I, who has gentle features and talks cheerfully is gradually becoming popular in Japan~

I'm actually surprised at myself because I got to speak Japanese fluently so quickly! (Laughs) I always hear that BIGBANG is popular from people in the entertainment world. But is it true!? Our company's staff told me that it's because I'm so focused on speaking Japanese. This is the reason why I'm studying so hard.

V.I still goes to the university even if he's busy~

I have always been surrounded by adults in the entertainment world ever since I was young. I spent most of my life there. But when I started going to the university this spring, I began to meet people who are within the same generation (age group) and I got exposed to different kinds of points of view. I'm now learning a new sense of values from them. School days are just so wonderful. They're something that money can't buy. Also, I got a driver's license. I like listening to music while driving. My dream is to have a car made by a famous designer especially for V.I.

Scan by Tisya @ www.bigbangupdates.com

Translation by Noriko @ www.bigbangupdates.com

i officially admired bb over this summer...my friend introduced them to me ;D

seriously, in korea, there is no other korean group that can top doubleB

Guest andloveyelledno

He said they want to release it in November, not that they definitely will. Delays happen often, especially in YG but at least it does set somewhat of a time line so that's something!

Not long ago they were still working on the album so it's going to take time for them to finish AND then start practicing and planning based on the comeback songs.

I'm ridiculously happy to hear that they are moving away from electropop. I was worried because both SE7EN and 2NE1 came out with that but now my mind is calm :)

TOP ost for the movie or was that a tv series 19

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Oa-RQEjyE8&feature=player_embedded#!

GOOD LORD

THIS THIS THIS!

the song pawns me so damn hard because i miss this genre. I miss the BADASS Bigbang

that i fell in love and this is one reason why im looking forward for TOP's album

because of THE variety...I need variety and i need a music that deviates from what

the GENERAL public loves to listen. GAWD CHOI SEUNG HYUN did NOT disappoint me.

KWON JI YONG..i will freakin wait even if that takes next year because of this "I think that we have to break away from this. " THANK you that you listened to my prayers. I NEED DEVIATION.I WANT SOMETHING NEW FROM YOU GUYS..AND I KNOW YOU WILL DELIVER IT WITH FINESSE.

THEY ARE NOT MERE PERFORMERS....THEY ARE ARTISTS..

THIS THIS THIS...THIS IS THE REASON WHY I REMAIN A V.I.P!!!!

hell yeah...my loyalty lies with BIGBANG...ONLY! woot woot COMEBACK soon my babies.

GAWD MY HEART IS SWELLING WITH PRIDE.

Guest shinhdeplol

Daesung joined the rank of 'jimseungnam'?

Nowadays, idols are getting more and more muscular, and they are called ‘jimseungnam’ (in Korea, it is 짐승남 and it means muscular and tough). I feel that there is an increasing number of male idols are posing this image to us. In my opinion, I think it is more important for men to have a better sense then being musular. This phenomenon can be called ‘men magic’.

2PM is said to be the group that can represent Jimseungnam idols the best. I think it is them who made the word ‘Jimseungnam’ popular. If we look at 2PM’s very well built muscle, we would definitely feel the same.

Meanwhile, BIGBANG’s Daesung who appeared to be cute and slim to us suddenly revealed his muscular body via Hwangssabu’s twitter. Just take a glimpse of it, then you know from his well-built body that he has been spending a lot of efforts on sharping it. The strong and muscular feature of his body can clearly be revealed by his six pack abs.

84489854.jpg

Photo tweeted by hwangssabu

He is wearing a mask in the photo which reminds me of the top artist Jang Hyuk, especially since he was wearing a mask, he reminds me of Jang Hyuk’s looks some time.

Daesung used to perform his music with a lot of smiles on his face and he was just like the brother living next door. He bore a cute image. But after some vigorous training, his image seems to have changed completely.

87731169.jpg

Bigbang members who have joined the rank of 'gimseungnam'

However, there seems to be a lot of these idols in the showbiz business recently, I am a little bit worried about it. The male ‘gimseungnam’ idols seem to be a standard now. It seems that being a singer means you must possess both good figure and singing skills. I hope they still work as hard as they used to be as a singer. (I certainly believe that they work very hard on their songs and practice them behind the scene and I also think that Daesung’s new image is fabulous and it is just like too good to be visible.’ )

Anyway, his photos showing his muscular body from his solo comeback seems to creat more eagerness for us to wait for BIGBANG’s comeback in group. We are longing to see Daesung’s future looks eagerly as well. Let’s see.

Source: daum cafe

Translated and shared: Rice @Bigabang World

Daesung joined the rank of 'jimseungnam'?

[sSTV News] Tele Cinema Special ‘19’ was broadcasted and has attracted great attention.

On 21st, 12:35am, the drama was aired on SBS TV as a Thanksgiving Special Tele Cinema. It is a play written by Inoue Yumiko(note: she is a japanese wright who wrote the Japanese drama, White Tower) and was directed by Jang Yong-woo. The death of a young girl arouse the suspicion on 3 19-year-olds and the plot developed when they try to escape from the case.

The participation of BIGBANG’s Seungri and TOP greatly garnered attention from fans. Another protagonist of the drama, actress Heo Yi-jae has also captured the traditional and rough characteristics of her role and it is another reason to watch the film.

Tele Cinema Project is to broadcast one drama each day. On 20th, ‘A dream comes true’ which is about a person achieving his dream to be a football player was broadcasted.

On 21st, ‘19’ was broadcasted and then on 24th, ‘the postman of Heaven’ about a man (played by Hero,Kim Jae Joong) who cannot forget his died girlfriend(played by Han Hyo-joo) will be broadcasted.

Source: www.ahaTV.co.kr@SSTV

Translated and shared: Rice @Bigbang World

Guest ryo_love_BEAST

http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/8626/87731169.jpg

I woke up in the morning to this gahhhhh. CAn I say Dae's is the best of them 3??? But they are all so ridiculously hawtttttt omgahhh

Guest Unni_Ashley

So they WANT to release the album in Nov? Awhhhh so I think the date 101010 has no meaning now *cry*

Thuy The writer must have forgotten THIS

e00684944a8d4e164c8f0.jpg

Guest Michala01

AnNan interview ,,,

when i read this my eyes got teary , dont knwo why but now i feel reassured and makes me wonder what willl they come up with ,,, i cant wait to see it ,, and GD said NOVEMBER!!!! yaya :D

Read more: http://www.bigbangup...l#ixzz10HWVPPiT

w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif

Words cannot describe how happy this made me! I think I could cry from joy. Oh GD thank you for making my week, no my month! I am so happy right now 

^ Whats this I'm reading!! w00t.gif Omg GD really said that :wub: Breaking away from "electropop" !! sweet sweet words to my eyes tears.gif I could cry I'm so happy tears.gif . This is why I was so happy that GD was producing BBs album instead of Teddy *no offense* and now its already starting to pay off. Its like BB can read VIPs mind!! we want something New and Fresh but also something that familiar "reminisce about the past and feel warm" ahhh perfect GD perfect. I'm more excited than EVER I bet this album will have a really emotional theme. Can't wait.

AnNan interview ,,,

Read more: http://www.bigbangupdates.com/2010/09/big-bangs-interview-on-anan-magazine-g.html#ixzz10HWVPPiT

That's why we called him KWON LEADER... *shed of tears* :tears:

2 years worth waiting...

BigBang just comeback and show KPOP what the real music is!!

This makes my day... :wub:

Archived