★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest Michala01

woah Seungri looks really handsome in the pic he uploaded wub.gif So sweet of him to leave a message for fans and show support to YB. I can't believe it's time for YB's concert already, how time flies by. 

@Mehndi 

That cap of Seungri & TOP makes me miss TOP's long hair so much. He looks gorgeous either way but I just have a thing for long hair on guys. 

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest missARROGANT

^

^ opps sorry. Didn't see the spoiler

19 NineTeen: OST

OST

cr: teambigbang

Top's singing :wub:

photoshop sweatingbullets.gifsweatingbullets.gif

gdoi.jpg

cr;dcgd

edit:

Big Bang sends out a Chuseok message to fans

Big Bang recently reached out to their fans via LG Cyon Optimus, with a message wishing everyone a happy Chuseok.

Unfortunately as there are no subs available, we have instead provided a transcription of the group’s message below.

Hello everyone we’re Big BANG!

Daesung: Yes, Chuseok is finally here! We hope you eat lots of songpyeon and give us lots of love.

T.O.P: We hope you spend a good time with your family and friends for this year’s Chuseok, and this time out of our members, Seungri will be traveling down to his hometown to celebrate.

Seunrgi: Yes, for Chuseok this year I think I’ll be going down to my hometown to spend time with my family and eat delicious food, and spend a really good time with my family. Ji Yong hyung, what will you be doing?

G.D: I will be spending time with our fans.

Seunrgi: Booo..

G.D: I hope everyone spends a good time with your families…

Taeyang: And we hope you have a rich harvest!

We’re Big BANG!

Seungri: Have a good harvest!

cr:AKP

Guest iamyourfather

19 NineTeen: OST

OST

Top's singing :wub:

dayummmm top killed it!! so if it werent for SBS broadcasting 19 yesterday we wouldnt know this awesome song ever existed!!

Guest Michala01

TOP's OST for 19 - I really LOVE the song and TOP's voice is just sexy as hell! It's been on repeat for an hour now lol biggrin.gif

This just reminds me even more how much I miss hearing his voice and the other's singing/rapping in Korean. 

^ u beat me ^^ here is the translation...baby panda and his eyebags xD

Message From SeungRi - Happy Chuseok

I wish every VIP have a happy Chuseok^^

I've been busy all day shooting Carpe Diem.

Taeyang Solo concert this Sunday evening has changed time from 18:00 to 17:30.

Please look forward to MBC Sunday Night Carpe Diem.

Today I give you a freshy photo !!

Just a little...seems like cute...

Seungri Maknae post

is very cute & sweet.

I am totally loving that fresh

pic of you so much.

Wishing that he will post

more these days ^_^

NINETEEN OST - TOP & SEUNGRI

When Seungri said the last

sentence before the song starter,

it sounded super innocent and raw.

I definitely love

this song & also the one to

the opening scene.

The rap vaocals is super coarse

and deep while the & Seungri

vocals was like mid-smooth.Such nice collaboration. :wub:

Now all I want to see is TODAE

collab.

P.S I could not wait for

Seungri's solo song to the '19'.

Hopefully it is part

of the ost too because it is really

a beautiful one.

Guest Haruharu94

This isn't really that important, I'm just confused.

XD

Regarding the song from 19 (which is AMAZING), isn't it just TOP?

Because I keep hearing people mention Seungri and I don't hear him.

Aren't the singing parts by TOP as well?

Haha.^^

That being said, I want Ri's solo song from the movie too!

:3

Guest shinhdeplol

The lyrics of TOP's song at the end of 19?? :D

미친 꿈이 있었어 난 -------

구원의 빛줄기를 꿈꾸던 밤

젊은 산뜻함 너무 뜨겁다 그 안에 더 뜨겁게 달구니 I never fall

out

내일이 올까 ready or not

--------- 꿈은 믿던 소설가의 손자

몸이 허약하다면 체력은 더 단련시키면 돼

명상으로 영혼은 살찌웠네

달리다가도 눈 떼선 안되는 백미러

언제나 방어하듯 거짓 눈동자 anymore

그때는 터무니없이도 믿는 젊은이도 기댄적도 있죠 i'm sorry

어쩔때는 너무하면서도 점점 돌아오는 것들처럼

텅텅 비어있는 이 길거리를 걸어다니는 아리따운 여인들처럼

혼자는 싫어

고요한 밤이 깊어(오늘도 내일도 나는 홀로 뛰네 폴짝폴짝)

불빛을 비춰

어릴적 나의 기억(그땐 그랬지 냇가에 앉아 퐁당퐁당)

난 어쨋든 끝을 모른다

빌어봐 저 하늘에 뜬 보름달

의지할데가 없던 어느날

늘 후회않기 위해 나는 걷는다

난 어쨋든 끝을 모른다

빌어봐 저 하늘에 뜬 보름달

의지할데가 없던 어느날

늘 후회않기 위해 나는 걷는다

그래 TOP 보다 높이 extraordinary 난 흑거미

끝이 없는 터널 한가운데 서도

뭐가 문젠지 나는 눈을 부릅 뜬 올빼미

가족과 나를 좋아하는 사람이 있기에 난 다 가졌다

(가끔은 말로는 통하지가 않아 온통, 그럴 때 나는 입다물고 총총)

내 자신은 내가 짊어진 커다란 배낭

무거워도 어차피 얻지 못하는 해답

물음에 물음은 때론 날 아프게 해

주눅의 주눅은 내 맘을 뭉개네

어쩔때는 너무하면서도 점점 돌아오는 것들처럼

텅텅 비어있는 이 길거리를 걸어다니는 아리따운 여인들처럼

혼자는 싫어

불빛을 비춰

어릴적 나의 기억(그땐 그랬지 냇가에서 퐁당퐁당)

때매 무엇때매였는지를 몰랐는데 다 나 때매

헤매 아직 길을 헤매네 오늘도 내일도 나 때매 때매 때매 때매

내겐 내겐 아직 시간이 있기 때매 때매 그저 감사해

내 맘을 담아내 모든건 나 때매 때매 때매 때매

혼자는 싫어

불빛을 비춰

어릴적 나의 기억(그땐 그랬지 냇가에 앉아 퐁당퐁당)

난 어쨋든 끝을 모른다

빌어봐 저 하늘에 뜬 보름달

의지할데가 없던 어느날

늘 후회않기 위해 나는 걷는다

난 어쨋든 끝을 모른다

빌어봐 저 하늘에 뜬 보름달

의지할데가 없던 어느날

늘 후회않기 위해 나는 걷는다

C: 1922

Big Bang on Thailand A-Star Vol.6 Magazine

bbhbbastar02100922.th.jpgbbhbbastar03100922.th.jpgbbhbbastar05100922.th.jpgbbhbbastar04100922.th.jpgbbhbbastar06100922.th.jpg

C: BigbangHangout @ FB // bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

^oops... hahaha

their greeting was so short but i love what they were wearing at that time. i wonder what they were shooting at that time. TOP and Dae were so cute! :wub:

maknae was so sweet and cute in his message. i'm glad he's enjoying his show but hopefully, he still gets enough rest. fighting seungri!

top's song for 19 is :wub: thanks for sharing!!!

Guest ryo_love_BEAST

Big Bang sends out a Chuseok message to fans

Big Bang recently reached out to their fans via LG Cyon Optimus, with a message wishing everyone a happy Chuseok.

Unfortunately as there are no subs available, we have instead provided a transcription of the group’s message below.

Hello everyone we’re Big BANG!

Daesung: Yes, Chuseok is finally here! We hope you eat lots of songpyeon and give us lots of love.

T.O.P: We hope you spend a good time with your family and friends for this year’s Chuseok, and this time out of our members, Seungri will be traveling down to his hometown to celebrate.

Seunrgi: Yes, for Chuseok this year I think I’ll be going down to my hometown to spend time with my family and eat delicious food, and spend a really good time with my family. Ji Yong hyung, what will you be doing?

G.D: I will be spending time with our fans.

Seunrgi: Booo..

G.D: I hope everyone spends a good time with your families…

Taeyang: And we hope you have a rich harvest!

We’re Big BANG!

Seungri: Have a good harvest!

Seungri's Boooo... is LOL-worthy hahahahaha

Does anyone have the gif of DAETOP linking arms at 0:49. TOP looks so naughty and Dae is so surprised he can only laugh :P

Guest shinhdeplol

SeungriIsMine: I already voted ^^ Hope that they will be on the background soon ^^ I love the one with TOP and TAEYANG before :wub: BIGBANG Domination :wub:

GORGEOUS TOP!!!!!!!!!!!

1285160839ec868deb8888e.th.jpg

C: 빅뱅LOVE♡

*new desktop wallie*

His face is like.... flawless :wub::wub:

- - -

Flashback :D

1285095825.gif

1285083380.gif

1285082952.gif

1285083108.gif

1285082723.gif

1285084241.gif

C: lovelovedaesung

Miss that hair on Seungri :lol:

:wub: I wanna watch "My 19" so much :wub: I thought it's cinema movie right? And now its premiere's on SBS :wacko:

posted?

bbhbbastar01100922.jpg

bbhbbastar02100922.jpg

bbhbbastar03100922.jpg

bbhbbastar04100922.jpg

bbhbbastar05100922.jpg

bbhbbastar06100922.jpg

Credits: BigBangHangout @ facebook

-------------------------

Edit:

V.I. Special Interview on Junon Magazine Japan (100921)

After watching the movie ‘Drop’, Narimiya has become one of V.I’s favourite actor. To respond to such a passionate LOVE CALL, Narimiya responded with “Yes Ok!” and he revealed that he’s also a big fan of BIG BANG!

On their ‘first meeting’, they have discussed about their interests and an earnest chat filled with real feelings and humor. V.I’s surprise gift to Narimiya also pumped up the atmosphere!

Part 01. Learning Japanese through the movie ‘Drop’

Narimiya: “You must be good in Japanese? How long did it take to be this good?”

V.I: “I think it’s around 3 months. But I’ve been learning Japanese since 2 years ago.”

Narimiya: “Really? You must be smart!”

V.I: “When I first started, I learnt through the Jdramas and movies by trying to pronounce the words. I liked Narimiya after watching ‘Drop’, even though I dislike fighting. ”

Narimiya: “I hate fighting too.” (laughs)

V.I: “In the drama, Narimiya-kun had the bad boy look with his red hair. I find his way of talking really cool, especially cute when he showed his soft side while talking to girls. I think it was during the confession scene, “Ermm… You don’t want to date with me?” At that time I was the only one at home and that line made me laugh out loud. Phrases like “Ermm”, “No way”, “But, I like you” and “No, I’m sorry!” made you looked really embarrassed while saying it to the girls.” (laughs)

Narimiya: “That line of words, it wasn’t found in the script, half of it were made up by me.”

V.I: “Eh? Are you serious?”

Narimiya: “But using this (drama) as a tool to learn Japanese, won’t it be shallow while conversing?”

V.I: “I used ‘YOU’ ( Originally ‘おめぇ’, an informal way of calling someone), and the staff reprimanded me by saying ‘V.I, you can’t use this on variety show!” (laughs). I mentioned before that I wanted to do an interview along with Narimiya-kun, but I didn’t know it was this quick; therefore I’m really happy to be meeting you in person.

Narimiya: “Me too, BIGBANG is really good in singing and dancing, you guys look awesome in the PVs (Music Videos). “Really Sexy!” was what I thought at that time. When I’m at home, my friends and I will play the “Imitating Big Bang” game, it was embarrassing but we sang ‘Koe Wo Kikasete’. Since the Key was too high for me, I lowered the pitch a little (laughs). I got really excited after hearing about this (Interview).”

Narimiya: “Really?!”

V.I: “Please open it. These are BIG BANG’s miniature.”

Narimiya: “Which one is V.I-kun? That’s really cute. Thank you. I’ll place them in my living room even though I have the NIKE bears there. (laughs)

V.I: “Also, our new single ‘Beautiful Hangover’. It had two meanings to it, one is being in a mild drunk state, and the other is drunk because of one’s beauty.”

Narimiya: “I think I’m always drunk.. normally~ (laughs). But I’m really happy. You will sign for me, right?”

V.I: “So are you drunk today? (laughs)”

Narimiya: “No, not today (laughs).”

Part 02. Korean girls are really powerful (laughs)

Narimiya: “I went to Korea once for the promotions of ‘NANA’ and I went to a club without telling my manager (laughs). The rice there was delicious, when I hear Koreans talking, I get hungry (laughs). Do you know チャドルバギ (Korea’s BBQ store)? Eating the wrapped barbecued beef with lettuce tasted really good!

V.I: “That store was nice. Wouldn’t it be troublesome if someone manage to recognise Narimiya-kun in Korea?

Narimiya: “The girls in Korea were really powerful. The situation was even more chaotic at the airport (laughs).

V.I: “‘Please shake hands with me! Please talk to me!’ Koreans tend to express their support this way, while the Japanese fans will say it in a polite manner, ‘Ah~ I will keep on supporting you!’ Even if they like you very much, they will say it in politeness, wondering whether what she said will sound rude.

Narimiya: “What does V.I-kun like to eat in Japan? Excluding the Barbecued beef as mentioned just now.”

V.I: “I like Yoshinoya’s Beef Bowl, and COCOICHI’s curry something… (laughs). I didn’t get to eat much sushi or sashimi, I don’t really like the plum found in most bento (Rice Box).”

Narimiya: “That is part of the decoration, it is alright for you to eat it or not.”

V.I: “I didn’t like Natto (fermented soybeans) in the beginning, I was thinking ‘What is this exactly?’, but I can accept eating it now.

Narimiya: “If you think of Natto as rice, and you eat it with seaweed, it’s the best!

V.I: “Ok, I got it (laughs).”

Narimiya: “I think it would be fun to see your expression if I were to bring you around to eat (laughs). There are a few good sushi stores here that I visit frequently.

V.I: “Which one? Please tell me.”

Narimiya: “I’ll draw you a map then.”

V.I: “Since I’m pretty hungry now, we should have our interview there (laughs).”

Narimiya: “True (laughs). Does V.I-kun need to take note of anything to maintain your body? For me, because my body isn’t really good, I get sick easily. Once performance ends, I will head for the bed as soon as possible.”

V.I: “All the members from BIG BANG like eating fruits especially bananas. We like eating eggs and exercising too.”

Narimiya: “Yes. Dancing must be tough too.”

V.I: “We need to train up our stamina so during concerts, we won’t get tired easily, and also to lose weight, jogging is the best, usually spent around an hour on the jogging machine.”

Narimiya: “I know exercising is important, but lately, I’m getting lazy (laughs). So what do you do during your rest days?

V.I: “I will ask my friends out for a movie or a spin when I’m free. The things I do are pretty normal, but I will cover up myself when heading to the playground.”

Narimiya: “How do you cover yourself up?”

V.I: “Like wearing a Pikachu hat… (laughs).”

Narimiya: “I did stuff like this before (laughs). 3 days ago, there was an event held at Azabu Juban, and I wore a Kamen Rider mask. But it created a problem…. I couldn’t eat or drink (laughs).”

V.I: “But people won’t be able to recognise you (laughs).”

Narimiya: “You suit Pikachu.”

V.I: “Yes! (laughs)”

Narimiya: “But there won’t be much of a chaos in Japan, so I don’t really need to cover up myself to buy stuff from the streets.”

V.I: “I was like this too; just walk around the streets in Japan to buy the things I want.

(The rest of the sentences from this part wasn’t scanned T^T)

Part 03. Japanese girls have got cute voices!

V.I: “There is something I would like to ask Narimiya-kun.”

Narimiya: “Feel free to ask anything.”

V.I: “You see, BIG BANG consists of 5 members, and we hang out with each other usually. At our young age, we don’t really have any past dating experience, what if we really want to start dating, do you have any tips for us?

Narimiya: “You mean, with Japanese women?”

V.I: “Yes. What if… I mean what if I met a celebrity who said, ‘I really liked V.I’… (laughs)

Narimiya: “Then let me teach you. It is impossible to have fun outside with your girlfriend (laughs). You will need to have other friends present along with you and her. But even if you got caught by the paparazzi, you can always deny by saying ‘No, we are just friends’ (laughs). It is quite troublesome to date a celebrity though.

V.I: “Are the paparazzi in Japan really good at this (following celebrities)? Do you have any experience in this?”

Narimiya: “You mean if I had experience dating a celebrity before? (laughs) If it is, then no, I have never dated a celebrity.

V.I: “So that means it’s better to date with normal people. But the chances of meeting the right one is low.”

Narimiya: “If you were to visit Tokyo alone, you might have a chance of meeting the right one. Will your manager get angry with me saying all these? (laughs)

V.I: “It’s okay? (While asking his manager) I’ve always wanted to date a Japanese girl. They have really cute voices, just like Miss Aoi Miyazaki and Miss Juri Ueno. If I were to call one of them and ask ‘What are you doing now?’, and they reply me with ‘EH! I’M BUSY NOW!’ I guess the atmosphere will be really good! (laughs)”

Narimiya: “Aren’t there a lot of women with nice voices?”

V.I: “It depends on personal preference I guess.”

Narimiya: “Japanese people likes to depend on personal likings too (laughs).”

V.I: “Ah~ really? (laughs)”

Part 04. You can act as a Korea-exchange student in Japan

V.I: “There is another thing that I would like to ask you. BIG BANG might be singers, but I felt that it is also important to ‘act’ on the stage. To express the emotions from the lyrics better, especially the joy feeling while singing love songs. So, I would like to ask about the important tips I have to take note of, in order to have a charismatic performance on stage. Like giving the eye-smile (tries to do one).

Narimiya: “Hahaha. I saw the solo part of V.I-kun in the PV, and you seem to do it quite often (laughs).

V.I: “I have more confidence on my right profile (laughs). That is why I usually face the camera this way. But the photoshoot just now… I was sitting at the wrong angle and I didn’t know what to do (laughs). I thought it was impolite to say things like, ‘Can I change my position with you?’.”

Narimiya: “You should have told me earlier (laughs). Ok, back to question, I am not really sure about it because I usually perform alone, but if you were to stand on the stage, don’t just grab the middle position, it will look more natural if you were to move to the right and left once in a while. And also look further, singing and acting is similar regarding this point. But the effort coming from your heart is still the most important.

V.I: “Ah Ah~ coming from the heart.”

Narimiya: “There are 5 members, it must be hard to co-operate, right?”

V.I: “I think BIG BANG co-operate well. We have different members who can take care of Rap, high tone and low tone parts; all of us have different skills. I’m the youngest in the group, that’s why I just follow along whenever we are on stage (laughs).”

Narimiya: “Has V.I-kun acted before?”

V.I: “For me, I think it would be better if I were to act in Japan than in Korea (laughs).”

Narimiya: “I think you can act as an exchange student from Korea. You should try! (laughs)”

V.I: “Deal! I’ll wait for your call. (V.I turns around and told the producer ‘There’s a guy called V.I’) (laughs)

Narimiya: “Sorry but I don’t have this kind of power. (To select actors) (laughs)

V.I: “Then this interview is wasted! (laughs) Just joking (laughs). I think it will be ok to greet Narimiya-kun “How are you?” in the future after this meeting. I guess I will be happy just by saying it.

V.I: “Give me a call if you were to visit Korea next time! I’ll bring you to interesting places.”

Narimiya: “Me too, I’ll bring you around without the burden of ‘celebrity’.”

Translated by: Aoiare @ 21bangs.com

Scan by Tisya @ bigbangupdates

:wub: I wanna watch "My 19" so much :wub: I thought it's cinema movie right? And now its premiere's on SBS :wacko:

posted?

Sorry to cut your post. How can I get a copy of that magazine? I live in Singapore. I was there in Thailand for the fan meeting but couldn't take any pictures. Do you know anyone is Thailand who is willing to buy the magazine for me? PM me.

Archived