★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

@shinhdeplol

Thank you for sharing all the photos from Thai fan meeting but can we just stop posting them or put them in spoiler ? Most of the photos are the same, just a slight different in positions and gestures. We have already seen all HQer photos. There is no harm posting. But I always encounter problem loading the page and can’t even read other posts. Sorry and thanks again.

On a side note, I can feel that BB comeback is just around the corner. If they come back in Oct, they have to compete with other big groups in Kpop, which worry me a little.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shinhdeplol

LUVjy: Okay I think I will stop posting photos from Thailand. But I have always put almost all of them in thumbnails and the page still lags? Thats a bit weird :sweatingbullets:

Here is something to make this post less useless :)

Sharing is caring :)

sharinghats.jpg

gdwc.jpg

C: hauteissue @ wordpress

Guest toozdae08

On a side note, I can feel that BB comeback is just around the corner. If they come back in Oct, they have to compete with other big groups in Kpop, which worry me a little.

This is Big Bang we're talking about - with barely any promotions in S.K. they managed to be the number one searched idol group. They represented S.K. for the Hyundai promotions with Kim Yuna and are now doing a big budget Tourism promotions. Korea loves them. I'm not worried at all. The only group that gives me pause is that JYJ (of DBSK) is suppose to release a CD then too. But I've heard of no other group that is at BB's level coming back around the same time.

SAM_0665.jpg

This is the 5 "Nón" 10 VIP Viet Nam brought to Thailand for BB. They had spent alot of time to made by themselves: drew, painted and espencially brought it to Thailand safely.

My friends are very excited saw GD wore it. Haha. And where's our four left?

All said they were very surprise that Daesung's too handsome, not like everybody talk about him. He's gentle, friendly, lovely, has brightest smile and his voice is awesome.

@missarrogant: Thank you for loving it. You want one? Contact us. Hehe

Guest toozdae08

^

Those are amazing. Loving them, I'm happy to see that GD wore it (he always wears fan gifts), wished the others did too.

And a lot of ppl have been commenting on how good looking Dae is lately. Of course I though he was good looking since I last summer when I saw him/BB performing TOP of the World (his arms were/are amazing). loving him so much right now :wub:

Edited: OMG, what's wrong with my writing? Sorry it's like 3AM and I had a little to drink earlier. Can't seem to write at all today.

Guest Michala01

This is Big Bang we're talking about - with barely any promotions in S.K. they managed to be the number one searched idol group. They represented S.K. for the Hyundai promotions with Kim Yuna and are now doing a big budget Tourism promotions. Korea loves them. I'm not worried at all. The only group that gives me pause is that JYJ (of DBSK) is suppose to release a CD then too. But I've heard of no other group that is at BB's level coming back around the same time.

Yea I agree with you, they are very loved in general in Korea. Out of all the idol groups they get picked to represent Korea for stuff which goes to show how respected they are. They don't have a lot of haters as a group. 

When it was revealed how big YG's budget for 2ne1's comeback was, I saw a lot of people commenting here and there "oh well I hope Big Bang's gets something even bigger" 

Honestly, as toozdae has stated before and I agree, I don't want anything fancy for their comeback. Also, I don't think it fits their image at all. Simple and sweet, let the music speak for itself. biggrin.gif

@hermibc

those hats are so cute! Viet VIPs did an awesome job with them and I'm happy you got to see GD wearing his! He always wears stuff his fans give him wub.gif

those were so cute..

wow..vietnam vips really put

so much hardwork and effort

just to give those cute

NON to our boys..how did they do that..

so cool..

and about the fans being shoked

that daedae was handsome..of course he is..

he really is and his smile also add up

to his handsomeness...

gosh..i really wanted to see him so bad...

im really dreaming of that time...

Guest toozdae08

Fellow VIPs I need your help.

Just saw this gif posted somewhere

000t46pf.gif

and this was SOOOOOO adorable. Not sure what exactly is going on except that everyone wants to hug YB (which is fine with me cuz I would want to too).

So any ideas what show/program/whatever this came from? Cause this was cute and I'm sure that the full thing had more cuteness.

Please and thank you.

Guest shinhdeplol

^ I think this is from the video when they are promoting the Stand Up mini album in Japan. I forgot the reason why they suddenly hugged YB, but I remember GTOp were extra hilarious in it :lol:

C: miseremeiYT07 @ YT

ed9598eba3a8ed8bb0eca0b.gifed9598eba3a8ed8bb0eca0b.gif

ed9591eabeb8ec8aa4ecb9b.gif

2010interactivecampaign.th.jpg2010interactivecampaign.th.jpg2010interactivecampaign.th.jpg2010interactivecampaign.th.jpg

C: 비율. @ DCInside

Unseen???

4447643c1d33426696ddd89.jpg

C: Ontama // BIG_wow @ baidu

Guest shinhdeplol

TOP's socks LOL I think they are named HAPPY SOCKS or smt :lol:

8f2e380504ee6b4b7aec2c8.jpg

8dfc5ab13624c68b37d3ca8.jpg

[Happy Socks] JO09-001

004hc.jpg

HAPPY SOCKS RED WHITE POLKA DOT SOCKS BD09-001

C: ` @ DCinside

Guest tomorrow13

Tabi always knows how to stand out.

I love his Louboutin shoes. :wub:

ChristianLouboutinShoesSpringSummer20103.1.jpg

it's from Christian Louboutin Men Spring/Summer 2010 Footwear Collection.

seem like Tabi and Ji are so into Louboutin shoes these days.

Btw, have you read an article on dkpopnews about T-ara's official lightsticks? it's so much like BigBang's. I wonder how K-VIPs respond to it?

Guest missARROGANT

Btw, have you read an article on dkpopnews about T-ara's official lightsticks? it's so much like BigBang's. I wonder how K-VIPs respond to it?

Yeah! This one isit?

tarav.jpg

Ovbiously vips are not happy about it.

Peopel in bbvipz,bestiz and dcbb are discussing about it

Is it already their official lightsticks?

Why they have to use so similar one <_<

7yzi.jpg

cr:bigbanghaven

SR looks so adorable :wub:

Guest ryo_love_BEAST

7yzi.jpg

Baby looks adorable blush.gif

http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/6486/8dfc5ab13624c68b37d3ca8.jpg

lol are those socks for girls? I used to wear those like a lot. TOP sure likes extraordinary things lol

Guest missARROGANT

^ do you know where can I buy the hat? or do they only make for BB?

edit:

sorry I made a new post coz it is so untidy XD

GD me2Day Update

gdragon12842039707587me.jpg

lolol he and the hat :w00t:

Guest Michala01

Yeah! This one isit?

GD me2Day Update

gdragon12842039707587me.jpg

lolol he and the hat   :w00t:

OMG THAT IS THE CUTEST THING EVER wub.gif The VIPs who gave this to him would be so happy right now! Jiyong you cutie pie. 

About the T'ara lightsticks, ah yea I'm not happy about it but it's really dumb of them to choose that design since Big Bang did it first and better dry.gif

I think it's cause T-ara's name was Tiara originally thus explaining the design.

But like most of the vips, i feel disappointed they chose that. :/

Crown lightsticks defined the BB fandom and it's special for VIPs...so... :((

Anyway, GD's me2day update! :D Aww, poor Ji slept on a couch.

He's so sweet for showing appreciation to the hat given to him by VN VIPs<3

It would be better to see all BB members wearing theirs too!

I also have this feelng that the BB members became back-up

dancers for the CYH MV of 2ne1 but iono :/ I think there would

have been news about this alr if this is true. And i dnt think TOP would agree to

wearing smething like that. xD But if it really is them, then, OMFG.

CHOI SEUNGHYUN!!! FINALLLLLY! I SEE MORE SKIN! 8D

Archived