★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SeungriIsMine

yea the Japanese prices are ridiculous. I went to buy Beautiful Hangover like a few weeks back and it was going to cost me $30 for just a single. That's ridiculous but I guess Japan is just expensive like that. So glad they are releasing it on YGE shop. 

Edit: Oh crap sorry I topped the page.blush.gif  

This is so true. Japanese people are just rich like that :D

A family friend who lives there says people buy 2 heels each week. It's crazy!

And I'm not really liking the idea of the DVD POP. I don't think it's user-friendly :(

Guest Michala01

This is so true. Japanese people are just rich like that :D

A family friend who lives there says people buy 2 heels each week. It's crazy!

And I'm not really liking the idea of the DVD POP. I don't think it's user-friendly :(

I am so glad I read about DVD POP here otherwise I wouldn't have even known about it. I should be getting my copy of the Big Show anyday now, it's taking forever to get here. 

Taeyang's question is too hard! I could never just pick one lol. 

as you guys know, Taeyang won on Mnet Countdown today

n during his thank you speech he said this

"You'll be very surprised! Next Bigbang's album is... secret"

cr:BB_JuYeonJeong@twitter

Guest Michala01

as you guys know, Taeyang won on Mnet Countdown today

n during his thank you speech he said this

"You'll be very surprised! Next Bigbang's album is... secret"

cr:BB_JuYeonJeong@twitter

OMG!w00t.gif   WHAT DOES THAT MEAN THOUGH LOL blink.gif

Guest shinhdeplol

GTOPDae with a kid. That girl must have saved the world in her past life <_<

631b9ff95be2a100d4887d6.jpg

74d269fe582c48cc9c51466.jpg

bec2d68667e079d5f403a66.jpg

71d5e6a56df041ce4510646.jpg

f7f94ddbad0eb9566127986.jpg

af6653208146ea76ca95596.jpg

TOP out for a drink???

f4326ad572cc8a7d9950276.jpg

69c2233affebfa7872cf6c6.jpg

fb6095ee262c0596d739c96.jpg

C: Cyworld // BBCN // 啊赞_zzang @ baidu

Guest juang_bb

^^ Tabi out drinking?!? it looks like just a coke though, but who knows if it's like rum and coke?!? lol! isn't he with one of GD's model friend? i always forget his name, the one with Dae in what's up?

the boys with the kids are cute!! so i guess we'll see them with kids in the HARU drama.

BIGBANG ALBUM - hmmm... it probably is coming very soon. since it seems like the boys themselves, YB and TOP are talking about it already. TOP must have talked about it with Vanness.

edit: vvv oh yeah, hyuk soo... for some reason i was trying to recall it and all i can remember was it starts with H and ends with SOO. lol!

^yup you're right,his name is hyuk soo..

GD n Tabi Nuthang friend

btw LEGEND STARS: BIGBANG will be aired in Malaysia TV

as far as I know this is the first time such kind of program for Korean artist is shown in Malaysia

so i was kind of surprised XD..n they never been to Malaysia XD

Guest propera898

kekee the girl who is in the pci where TABI its out for a drink looks funny ,,

she is like shhh dont make any noise DONT DISTURBE THEM he will notice we are stalking him.. kekeke`^-^i WILL be the same ...

awww the pic with the kids and the boys ,, THEY ARE SO LUCKY! wish i could be that girl!!!!!!!TABi LOOKS SO cute:D and TY really likes to carry kids,, i bet he will be a great father :D and GD a stric father but cool and TABI .. i dont know i think both and probably his child will admire him a lot :P

awww this has made my mood so happy ! :D

Guest nerdie_breet

^yup you're right,his name is hyuk soo..

GD n Tabi Nuthang friend

btw LEGEND STARS: BIGBANG will be aired in Malaysia TV

as far as I know this is the first time such kind of program for Korean artist is shown in Malaysia

so i was kind of surprised XD..n they never been to Malaysia XD

Are you serious?? when will it aired? Is it Astro? what channel?

argh! I really want to watch them on my TV...

so excited!

Guest tomorrow13

Tabi and Lee Hyuk Soo:

even though I know they're Nuthang friends, I have never seen pics of them hanging out before, which sometimes makes me wonder if Tabi is really in Nuthang crew. These pics already gave me the answer.

Big Bang with the kids.

Why did that girl sit so close to Tabi? fury.gif

Hic, What's wrong with me? I even envy a kid. :D

To make this post less spamish.

[Pics] Random fantaken photos of Seungri

Airport photos on Aug. 23, 2010

bbhseungriairport011008.jpg

bbhseungri01.jpg

bbhseungri02.jpg

bbhseungri03.jpg

Source : ACETORY

thanks to Jeri ^^

Taken from: bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

Question!! The DVD pop was never really clear to me. I just received the DVD and I thought one of them was supposed to be wrapped up and that was the one that would

go blank. Neither of them are wrapped so I was wondering if the actual video of the concert

would be the one to go blank. If so I don't understand why it's $42 when it will disappear in two days.

Without being sure, I'm afraid to play it.

Edit: oh no I topped a page for the first time with my dumb question!

mb7ecy.jpg

Guest shinhdeplol

^ :lol:

Se7en reveals, “I felt betrayed by T.O.P”

On August 31st on the broadcast of “Strong Heart” Se7en appeared. He talked about his close friend TOP, “Me and TOP are actually very close. We have the height, same surname (Choi) and same blood type, B. He is my only drinking friend.”

However, Se7en stated “a problem occured during the first braodcast. After first 2 practices TOP came out to rap. I sweat a lot but TOP was wearing a suit and rapped fine. It was my debut and he to do a featuring but he came out with his strong character and his gaze was so greasy/cheesy.” arousing laughter.

Se7en continued, “Then at the ending part TOP stood by my side and the rehearsal finished safely. But when we were in the room I felt something different about TOP’s walk. Then in the ending portion of the performance I looked to my side to see TOP but we weren’t at eye level and and I had to lift my head up to see him. I though it was strange.”

After feeling strange Se7en unconsciously looked at TOP’s shoes. “Before the broadcasting me and TOP had made a promise. That we would wear the shoes with the same exact heel and only ONE sole to make our legs look long and nice. One sole only was our agreement.”

Se7en had a gut feeling that TOP had betrayed him though. “On the monitor the height difference was obvious but I was too embarrased to ask “Did you put in an extra sole?“.

Meanwhile Eeteuk and Eunhyuk from Super Junior talked about how important these soles are to idols.

Source: 뉴스

Translated: Jae In @ ibigbang.wordpress.com

1dd4b17a6760507d0dd7da9.jpg4d09c2f9ed20a400d7887d5.jpg

f21e8c14c0090c44203f2e9.jpg

f801a6eb1dfba853fcfa3c9.jpg

C: blog naver+BBF // BIG_wow @ baidu

Guest juang_bb

Tabi and Lee Hyuk Soo:

even though I know they're Nuthang friends, I have never seen pics of them hanging out before, which sometimes makes me wonder if Tabi is really in Nuthang crew. These pics already gave me the answer.

Haha I thought of the same thing, i seldom see him with the nuthang peeps, we always just hear that he's part of it too. Lol. Anyway... Tabi wearing insoles^^^ lmao!!!!

Archived