★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest Michala01

awwww YB must be exhausted the poor thing! He looks so presh in that pic wub.gif

Can't wait for his performance tonight on Music Core! I'm sure he will own the stage like he always does 

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest toozdae08

^^

apology accepted on my part and I know what you're talking about in terms of haters. I'm not sure if you guys visit other sites (and I wont name them) but there has been so much unneeded hate on YG artists and YG fans lately (VIPs and Blackjacks esp).

This to makes me want an explosive comeback for both groups so all of them can shut their mouths and suck it.

BB esp will be looked at with their comeback and there are a whole lot of haters ready to throw stones. This is another reason why I want us to remain positive and not let their negativity affect us.

Guest jeannielam3004

^

^

^

@ heartsburstintofire :

I find it really funny ... You already said that they are HATERS .... Haters will hate ....

Why you have to prove them this or that ???

And U find that haters are right then what are you doing here ???

Ask Big Bang to do this or that / or even change themselves for those haters' sakes ????

Big Bang is Big Bang.... They do not do anything just to change your mind and they dont do things to please people!!!

Its your choice to listen to haters and fall into their traps.

People here go through alot of things for years with Big Bang.... Its not that we're sensitive or we're so defensive ...

You cant say these things to our thread .... take time and read the whole thread before saying it ...

-

-

-

-

Anyway, agree with GDCL, so much unnecessary negatives in this thread ... *sigh* and i dont know why :(

Give the boys time, everything s gonna be ok coz we trust Big Bang and GD and YG ...thats all.

@ A_thao forever : OMG I love that vid_ the Nyongtory II Collide

They are so cute and adorable ... gahh

There are many sweet moments that i have never seen before

Oh god Jiyong just adores and takes care of magnae so much and Seungri loves it hahahah...

-

-

-

Oh and I havent commented on GD's new shoot yet

the concept is pretty weirf but I LOVE it !!!

Ah these two pics crack me up ...

http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/9782/1282308553wgd0032.jpg

http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/1341/1282308553wgd0062.jpg

He is so cute right ...

one pic he s smoking (really badass) and the other he s drinking ... but drinking VITAMIN <33 wuahahahhaa... CUTE though!!!

Big Bang’s TOP, overwhelmingly crowned as the “Best idol fighter”

Member of group Big Bang, TOP was crowned as the 쌈짱 “Best fighter” from amongst idols.

Because of action blockbuster movie ‘토너먼트’ “Tournament”, a survey titled “Who seems like the domestic idol that would be the best at fighting?” was hold from August 11th to August 18th.

As a result, with overwhelming support, TOP gained the 1st place. Among those involved in the survey, 60% of them supported TOP giving him the #1 place after TOP’s acting in drama “IRIS” and movie “Into the Fire” left a strong impression on the public.

TOP the charismatic idol, showed off unseen aspects through the drama, such as his emotional and breathtaking acting.

In additon, MBLAQ’s Lee Joon and 2PM’s Taecyon tied for 2nd place with 17% of the votes, and Beast’s Lee Ki Kwang received 7% of the votes.

Source: 서울신문

Credits To & Translated By: Jae In @ ibigbang.wordpress.com

taken from bbvip.net

Guest juang_bb

thanks for this. i was laughing so hard especially with their butt dance. lmao! DAE's butt dance pwns!! okay, so do we need somebody to upload another butt dance video of the boys to cheer people up in here?!?

good thing their fanmeeting is in a few hours. and it's in SEOUL which means... tons of fancams and fanpics!!! now who's excited?!? i know i do!!! :D

btw, if their fanmeeting is today, and YB still has music core... busy busy. i guess he'll pre-record his perf prior to the fanmeeting? anyway...im really looking forward to it. it's been awhile since they've done something together as a group in korean soil... and a fanmeeting at that... so im really looking forward to it! :D

edit:

so like I just seriously go onto the wagon GRi/NyongTori!!!!!!!!!!!!! this freaken video is so adorable!!!

GRi/nyongtori

GRi reminds me so much of me and my sisters!!! I love how GD adores SR!!!

thanks for posting this link. i've watched a couple of G-RI fanvids and this is indeed one of the best ones. Kwon Leadah is superrrr sweet to panda baby! reminds me why G-Ri is my OTP!!! i LOVE G-RI!!! they're the sweetest!!!

i love me some ToDae too! they have less fanvids... i've watched a few, hopefully someone makes a good one like this, or post one that i haven't seen. that would be nice!

love me some G-RI and TODAE!!! (GDYB is in a different level though :P ) oh, love it coz the hyungs...TOP and GD.. are the more touchy and affectionate ones as compared to the maknaes. GD's kinda given, but it really makes me giddy when TOP goes all touchy, hugs daedae and gives him that loving look. :wub: totally opposite of their image, but that makes it sweeter... :D

Guest asian.bunny

Big Bang’s TOP, overwhelmingly crowned as the “Best idol fighter”

Source: 서울신문

Credits To & Translated By: Jae In @ ibigbang.wordpress.com

taken from bbvip.net

of course tabi is number one! heck, that BAMF could defeat you by just standing there looking at you, sunglasses or no sunglasses. so much charisma that it hurts. <3

Guest danick

I just focus on the positive side of everything!!!

I DONT CARE if they come back with songs FULL of autotune or whatevers, I enjoy seeing them perform with whatever song they have. I just enjoy whatever BIGBANG can provide. I do not demand much from them because they shared so much with us already. I love them with or without a hit song even if I don't really understand the lyrics I continue to buy their albums and DVD's. I love them with whatever hairstyle, makeup concept, fashion they have, with or without a girlfriend, gossips, scandals and all.

I guess that is how I love a person... but that is just me.

Guest toozdae08

^

Love you :wub:

I'm out of pluses today but I would so have given you a +1 for that.

Big Bang is coming back and it's time to celebrate. We can't be too demanding of our boys and becoming like some fans who are throwing fits here and there demanding this and that. Just be happy that the boys are out and producing music. I'm done being negative.

Damn...last time I checked here yesterday, the thread was at 1393 pages but upon logging in, I realized that I had to do some back-reading but guess what. I didn't bother after scanning the comments. I don't like the vibe at all. Can't we just keep the good / positive vibe here people?

Anyway...while I am , of course is pretty stoked about the comeback, it didn't escape my notice the part in the news where it said that Ji produced all the songs in the upcoming album. You know what that means? THAT THE POOR BOY HAS BEEN WORKING SO HARD and I am sure that you all have noticed how it seems to be taking its toll on him.

d41v.jpg

^^^ That photo right there scares me in the sense that his face look so damn thin - as if he literally isn't being fed which doesn't seem to be a far-fetched idea since I doubt if they really get to eat properly, what with their busy schedules and all.

Really...I am getting worried - and not just with him but the rest of the boys. I don't know...I want them to have a comeback of course but more than anything, I want them to stay healthy because I wouldn't want to see them performing like zombies or anything.

Speaking of the comeback, I hope that they go all out with this - NO HALF-BAKED PROMOTIONS AND ALL THAT BS. WE [ VIPz ] WAITED SO LONG FOR THIS SO IT BETTER BE EPIC!

24za9g4.gif

BIGBANG = EPIC

No more, no less.

Guest propera898

Anyway...while I am , of course is pretty stoked about the comeback, it didn't escape my notice the part in the news where it said that Ji produced all the songs in the upcoming album. You know what that means? THAT THE POOR BOY HAS BEEN WORKING SO HARD AND DARN IT - I am sure that you all have noticed how it seems to be taking its toll on him.

^^^ That photo right there scares me in the sense that his face look so damn thin - as if he literally isn't being fed which doesn't seem to be a far-fetched idea since I doubt if they really get to eat properly, what with their busy schedules and all.

Really...I am getting worried - and not just with him but the rest of the boys. Idk...I want them to have a comeback of course but more than anything, I want them to stay healthy because I wouldn't want to see them performing like zombies or anything.

Speaking of the comeback, I hope that they go all out with this - NO HALF-BAKED PROMOTIONS AND ALL THAT BS. WE [ VIPz ] WAITED SO LONG FOR THIS SO IT BETTER BE EPIC!

^its just an worried expression lol she said "as if"

don't take it seriously ^^

v when u write f word, dont put * in the middle coz forum mode will still give u warning, just write the whole thing and soompi will automatically filter it .. i got warning few months ago for doing the same thing

I hope we wont forget that this thread is open for criticisms but of course

let's not forget that even though we are all fans of BB not all of us

agree on some things. As much as I love BIGBANG there are still "styles"

that doesnt sit well with me and if some would slap my face for "NOT BEING A FAN"

then just richard simmons off because i love the BOYS for almost 4 years and it's

just going to be constructive criticisms. I wouldnt buy their album and dvd's if

i dont freakin love them.

So I hope all of us with be matured in dealing with CRITICISM because it's

highly anticipated with their comeback. And for the YG comment..puhleez i have to

agree with the autotuned thing but of course as if i can stop them from releasing

those songs and even if im a hard core fan of BIGBANG..im not that fond

of all YG artists and wth it's my choice.

BIGBANG COMEBACK?

---surprise me YG..surprise me because im not believing it (though im forcing myself

not to be too darn excited)until i see any previews for their album.

GD produces 80% of the songs...

---so im thinking it'll all be LOVE SONGS because you're in love now? lmao

love you GDEE... i may not agree with you all the time but i got your back babe.

ELLE MAGAZINE

---all i can say is GOOD LORD CHOI SEUNG HYUN

NOSEBLEED all the way...why are you so damn hot? i so love the concept

of you hiding the relationship because you're dating one hot cougar..woot woot

GD's W photoshoot

---Im in love ♥♥♥ drinking and smoking? I SAY..YOU'RE BEING REAL..i love it.

I'LL BE THERE-YB

---His chocolate abs had me at "HELLO"

BIGSHOW DVD

--okaaaaaaaaaaay i didnt pre ordered it because i wanna read feedbacks.

but now that i have seen a few clips *runs to YESASIA*

TO JERILYN : you rocked the FRONT PAGE..i so love you for your layout

4 YEARS

I'm running 4 years next year for my FANDOM. It's a crazy thing to love BIGBANG and

it's hella expensive and time consuming. But was it worth it? honestly at times i

wonder if im wasting my time but since BIGBANG has become an addiction..checking

on them has become a habit...a healthy one? NO..hell no.LOL but i love them dearly.

I cried..i laughed i became so inspired because of them.

I learned how to change codes when DC INSIDE wouldnt allow FOREIGN viewers on their page...

i knew how to make GIFS even if im so graphic illiterate

i knew how to RESEARCH and find things before allkpop does...LOL

i defended and criticized BIGBANG...

4 years it was...

now tell me if im not a fan?LOL

Happy 4 years BIGBANG....

you gave me one hell of a ride. ♥♥♥

^GD in love :tears: OUCH. But I hope he does write some songs about falling in love instead of breaking up. I want to see what type of happy songs he can write

Don't worry too much GD is just naturally skinny :sweatingbullets: though I do admit I also want to feed him :wub: .

Hmmm I always thought TOP as a lover not a fighter so I'm surprised thats how ppl would view him

Guest asian.bunny

can we pleaseeeee just move past all this negativity & celebrate the fact that we are going to be able to see our boys back together on stage soon?

Guest intelligirl

Beautiful Hangover single booklet

1.BEAUTIFUL HANGOVER

Recording: Studio

Song: BIGBANG

Lyrics: G - Dragon(작사), SHIKATA(작사), iNoZzi(작사), Perry Borja(작사)

Composition: Nadir Benkahla(작곡), Saeed Molavi(작곡), Perry Borja(작곡)

2.SOMEBODY TO LUV

Recording: Studio

Song: BIGBANG

Lyrics: Perry Borja(작사), Kitayama Moss(작사), G - Dragon(작사)

Composition: G - Dragon(작곡), Seung Chun Ham(작곡)

source: 해피투게더 @bestiz

I want to hear Somebody to Luv!

Guest Mehndi

Bigbang on Music station next week

http://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/music/

msta2-vert.jpg

[TV schedule]

08/25(水) MTV 「MTV NEWS」 インタビュー 

08/27(金)20:00~ テレビ朝日 「MUSIC STATION」  

08/29(日)17:30~ NHK 「MUSIC JAPAN」  

08/29(日)19:00-20:30 VMC SPECIAL / BIGBANG (初回放送)

09/01(水)25:40~ フジテレビ 「魁!音楽番付~EIGHT~」  

09/03(金)26:00~ テレビ東京 「流派ーR」 インタビュー  

Guest shinhdeplol

^

^ ME TOO... Now I know that Jiyong participated in producing the song, I want to listen to it even more. But we have to wait till Aug 25th right? >.< Im not patient enough >.<

So another Beautiful Hangover performance next week? <33333

OMG and its on my birthday :w00t:

for my part, I apologize for spreading negativity here. -_-

moving on...

taeyang has music core + fan meeting today? no wonder he's sleeping (again) at the YGym!! I hope he's well rested.

I want to hear "Somebody to Luv" too. So far I've like everything Perry has done for BB so I'm curious to hear it.

looking ahead...

I can't wait until we get Big Bang teasers... that's when it'll really hit me that they're coming back :)

Guest darkaz619

GD is working hard his doing Japanese and Korea album at the same time Taeyang will be so tired if he perform at Mnet 20′s Choice awards to this Thursday then go to Japan anybody know if Taeyang will be performing at Mnet 20′s Choice?

Archived