★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

posted?

Big Bang celebrates their 4th anniversary

20100819_bigbang4thanniversary_main-e1282195782349.jpg

The boys of Big Bang recently celebrated their fourth anniversary since their debut, and a video message sent to their fans regarding their anniversary was revealed.

In the video message, Big Bang member Seungri is first seen singing an “anniversary” version of happy birthday song.

G-Dragon first talked about his sadness that they haven’t greeted their Korean fans in a long while, and that he is happy to finally greet them through this anniversary message.

Next was Seungri who said it felt like they only debuted just a few days ago. He also said that it is because of all their fans that they were able to come all the way to where they are.

Following Seungri was Taeyang who said that although Big Bang is currently doing oversea promotions as well as individual solo activities, the boys will comeback all together in the future, so anticipate their comeback. He also thanked their fans for staying by their side and trusting them, as they will also stay by their fans’ side and trust them as well.

Then it was T.O.P’s turn, and he also told the fans to anticipate Big Bang’s comeback as they will comeback looking even better.

Last was Daesung who said that this is only their fourth anniversary, and that there’s more years of Big Bang to come. He also told them to anticipate their comeback and support them throughout whether they’re promoting in Japan or Korea.

To conclude, G-Dragon shouted out, “Let’s meet again in our 5th anniversary,” to which T.O.P corrected, “Not in our anniversary, but in our upcoming comeback.” The boys all shouted “Fighting” and said their goodbyes with Seungri singing “~Into the fire” from Se7en’s Digital Bounce at the very end.

Credit: allkpop

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tomorrow13

Translation of BigBang 4th anniversary message to VIPS

*SeungRi singing happy birthday song for Big Bang’s 4th Anniversary*

SR: Should we blow it together? ok. 1, 2, 3, (whoa!)

GD: Hello we’re Big Bang. It has been 4 years since our debut. Wow time seems to go by fast, but at the same time it seems slow. Um.., in the 4 years we have been with you, there were so many things. It’s kind of sad that we don’t really get to be with you, but it’s really good to see you like this, it feels strange sort of. How about you, SeungRi?

SR: Uh, really. It feels like we debuted like the day before today, but it has been 4 years. Um.., Big Bang is 4 now.. 4, right?

GD: Oh, I’m 23.

SR: Uh, keke. 23? Ok, um.., Big bang is 4 now. I think we’ve come this far because we have you guys. we are sure that you are waiting for us. In a short time, we are actually gonna see you soon, so please be expecting us. Um, Taeyang?

YB: Yeah, so.. in 4 years, we had a lot of things. For now we are abroad and doing solo stages, but we are gonna see you with some great stages, so keep on eye on us. There are so many misunderstandings and thoughts, but always just look at us and don’t try to think so many things. Just be happy with us and music, and everything of us…, yeah, thank you so much for being there always and hope you will forever. You guys trust us the same as we trust you. Just always trust us and rely on us. Thank you.

TOP: (to Taeyang) ah, you are very persuasive.. keke.

Ok, so long time no see guys. Soon we are releasing our new album so keep expecting more from us. We, ourselves, are being ready for it with half expecting & half fluttering.., yeah um, and we are taking this video for having our 4th debut anniversary.., um, soon we are gonna meet you guys with the new stages and new music always, so please keep expecting and giving your love to us.

DS: Thank you so much guys. From now on, it’s not just 4 years, there will be so much great times so always be with us. Our album is coming soon so keep expecting us not only the stages in Korea, but also in Japan. We’re expecting so much love from you.

SR: Yay (clapping) so, this candle, number 4. It’s going to be 5, 10, and 20 so please be with us always.

GD: yeh, guys! so, meet you on 5th anniversary!

SR: ah, also the upcoming Big Bang’s schedule…, those things..,

TOP: ah, not the 5th anniversary! we’re meeting you with the new album.

SR: ah, yeah. please be with us, VIPs.

GD: yep. so, Big Bang Big Bang fighting!!

GD: bye~

TOP: bye-

SR: it was so neat. no need to cut anything.

TOP: hey honey!!!!!! (shouted the part of him in digital bounce) hey honey!!!!!!

SR: Into the fire!

Translated by & Credit: HuisuYoon@21BANGS.com

DO NOT TAKE OUT WITHOUT THE CREDIT

Guest whatnow

I know they won't get to read this... but HAPPPY 4TH ANNIVERSARY, BOYS!!!!

I'll always be thankful for all the music they've made which is probably the only thing I listen to for the past... 5-6 months, other groups get 1-8 plays/week from me (and sometimes none at all) because I really need some happy, and nothing makes me happy more than my boys' voices and music. :')

I'm new to kpop, and the first few months I spent obsessing over another group. Then I heard GD's song and saw him perform, I was impressed but since I was busy for months on some personal matters and I was still busy obsessing the other group, I only started fangirling over them on December. Never listened to another group's songs like how I listened to them ever since. <3

When they win awards and get recognition, I am so proud... I am happy for them of course... but really, the emotion that stands out is my proud(ness) of them, basically because I know that they are capable and worthy of every recognition they get. I trust their talents so much that I expect them to rake in every award possible on their comeback. I know it's too much, but I really know they'll do great.

They are the first group that I fell in love for their talents and not their personalities. I've only went near their past videos/interviews last 2 weeks, and although I love how they are, it's just my love for them as the artist that they are that I really makes me all :wub: for them.

LOL sorry. I just had to let this out somehow.

HAPPY 4TH ANNIVERSARY AGAIN TO MY FAVORITE BOYS IN KPOP

Awww I'm always here waiting for you guys. lol at Taeyang having "real talk" with us VIPs about misunderstandings and trusting them. Seems he knows VIPs hearts very well :wub: . Look even though it seems like forever they ARE eventually going to comeback and those people who jumped ship will be very sorry! I'm expecting the best out of them. And seungri wants the candle to be 5,10,20!! just like me. Please stay together forever!!

Guest Michala01

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO OUR BOYS! 

95zdqe.gif

2h85toy.jpg

25jjdcz.jpg

I am so proud to be a VIP and to be a fan of this group of talented guys. They always give it their all and have never disappointed me to this day. Each one of them is an individual with their own specials skills and charms but when they come together it just feels so right. There are no egos in Big Bang, no one person that carries the other, they work together as a team to make great music and put on a great show. When I feel down they are my source of happiness. Putting on one of their DVD's never fails to put a smile on my face. 

They've been through hard times and good times together but throughout it all we VIPs have had your back and will continue to do so forever. I couldn't ask anymore from them. They are truly perfect in my eyes even with their flaws. So 4 years has passed and I hope to be around to wish you your 8th anniversary in another 4 years time. May you have all the success in the world, that we VIPs know you deserve, and all the personal happiness you desire. 

Thank you GD, Seungri. Daesung, TOP and Taeyang for all the good times! Thank you for being yourselves. Thank you for everything from the bottom of my heart. 

5ebkti.jpg

beautiful hangover!! 

I absolutely love it! It's catchy and omg I can't stop listening to it! Amazing work from our boys yet again wub.gif

DON'T FORGET TO TREND ON TWITTER AT 6PM KST! 

#BigBang4Ever

Guest Unni_Ashley

Translation of BigBang 4th anniversary message to VIPS

SR: Uh, keke. 23? Ok, um.., Big bang is 4 now. I think we’ve come this far because we have you guys. we are sure that you are waiting for us. In a short time, we are actually gonna see you soon, so please be expecting us. Um, Taeyang?

YB: Yeah, so.. in 4 years, we had a lot of things. For now we are abroad and doing solo stages, but we are gonna see you with some great stages, so keep on eye on us. There are so many misunderstandings and thoughts, but always just look at us and don’t try to think so many things. Just be happy with us and music, and everything of us…, yeah, thank you so much for being there always and hope you will forever. You guys trust us the same as we trust you. Just always trust us and rely on us. Thank you.

TOP: (to Taeyang) ah, you are very persuasive.. keke.

Ok, so long time no see guys. Soon we are releasing our new album so keep expecting more from us. We, ourselves, are being ready for it with half expecting & half fluttering.., yeah um, and we are taking this video for having our 4th debut anniversary.., um, soon we are gonna meet you guys with the new stages and new music always, so please keep expecting and giving your love to us.

DS: Thank you so much guys. From now on, it’s not just 4 years, there will be so much great times so always be with us. Our album is coming soon so keep expecting us not only the stages in Korea, but also in Japan. We’re expecting so much love from you.

GD: yeh, guys! so, meet you on 5th anniversary!

SR: ah, also the upcoming Big Bang’s schedule…, those things..,

TOP: ah, not the 5th anniversary! we’re meeting you with the new album.

SR: ah, yeah. please be with us, VIPs.

GD: yep. so, Big Bang Big Bang fighting!!

so sorry for cutting your post^^ well. Taeyang's words are so mature and persuasive as always LOL. Dont worry oppa, we trust the 5 of you forever blush.gif

And well, exactly 6times you mention your Korea comeback soon...SO whennnnnnnnnnnnnnn??????? Pls...give us a date ;) at least im keeping hoping now...LOL

Guest Michala01

@Tomorrow13

Thanks for the translation! 

Oh my they keep mentioning the comeback! It can't be far off. YESSSSSS I have hope biggrin.gif

Guest asian.bunny

they keep mentioning their comeback! O: i seriously cannot take anymore excitement right now, or i'll burst. & bae's mv is still yet to be revealed. so it's goodbye to my sanity when it comes. (: the fact that they keep saying they'll be back soon makes me think that the comeback is going to be around october or something! hmm, ygfamily stages, anyone? <3 i know i've already left something earlier, i just can't help it when it comes to these five. i'm really sorry for being such a crazy poster. but, i just feel the need to say more, yet i know i can never say enough about bigbang. it was really sweet of them to do that message for us. i love the fact that even though they all look tired, they all still look happy be together to celebrate this day. going through all the messages everybody left on here made me shed tears, no lie. these boys have worked so hard to get where the are, and it really shows. instead of acting like they're the best when they win awards and such, they always tell us fans that they will work harder. that alone makes me love them so much. they dont call themselves the best, they dont strive to be number one, they just want do what they love, make music and make people smile, which they do on an everyday basis. one of the things that i love most about them is that they love to involve themselves in everything they do: lyrics, composition, choreography, stages, even to the clothes they wear. i've never witnessed a group so dedicated to their work and sincerely enjoying it at the same time. when i watch all the behind the scenes and making ofs videos they do, my heart feels heavy whenever i see them so tired and working so hard to the brink of fainting, but yet, they always find the energy to keep going and still manage to play around with each other as if they were still little kids and i always find myself smiling along with them. these five geniuinely care about each other and it really shows. they might not put it out on display every moment they get, but you can really see and feel just how much they love each other from even the smallest interactions. i am going to admit, ever since discovering these boys, i have listened to at least one song of theirs everyday since. it may sound crazy, but they never fail to bring a smile to my face. i liked them ever since the first video i saw, and that love only grows as each day passes. i've watched their mvs, shows, and interviews countless times, just because i love to see how close and playful they are to one another. they don't hog the spotlight, they all share it with one another, shining all together instead of just one. whenever i read something bad that an anti has to say, i want nothing more than to slap them in the face for being so ignorant. they really dont know how much every single one of these boys had to go through to reach where they are now. these boys deserve all the love in the world and so much more. they've been absent from the kpop scene for two years now, but still manage to reach the tops of the ranks even now. i adore vips for showing these boys so much love, and i am proud to call myself one. it's already been four years since these five have debuted, and instead of fading away, they shine brighter each and everyday. five very different individuals coming together to make one. that's what big bang is. not an idol, but an ICON. we love you big bang, never forget that. if for any reason you find your light dimming, just look to your vips. we are forever behind you, and we will give up anything and everything to become your light

foreverfive.png

Guest sw8et_vietgurl

Happy 4nniversary to the 5 most handsome gorgeous boys on earth

Wish your guys all the best in what ever you do

Spread your wings, VIPz will block the wind

BigBang are the one in my life, like an undying star

oh baby don’t cry lady (oh)

Don’t forget that promise of ours (oh)

I’ll take care of you until whenever

No matter how sad [i am] (I can only laugh)

Even though I’m tired and hurt (I can only endure)

Even if you leave (I can’t catch you)

Even still, with your trust we can only be forever

Run looking only forward, I’ll watch your back

Spread your wings, I’ll block the wind

you are the one in my life like an undying star

BigBang4ever

Bigshow is already out right?

can't wait for the linkz on youtube

Guest ygunited

#bigbang4ever is currently #2 on the world trending in twitter, so please tweet something and place the hashtag anywhere along ur messages

Guest shinhdeplol

b3e7a050.jpg

78544582.jpg47802463.jpg

16493831.jpg14997530.jpg

64999777.jpg78452371.jpg

9999ke.jpg999hv.jpg

C: 双儿_ @ dsholic

LOL I dont really remember if this is unsen or not but its a MUST-WATCH :lol:

BIGBANG DORKS

C: carie0757 @ baidu

What more can we expect? GRi action + the boys dancing around (BINGU TOP once again haha) ^^

YT LINK

Guest andloveyelledno

Both #BigBang4Ever and BIGBANG are trending! So happy to see VIPs coming together like this for the guys. I wish they could see this.

gpg.jpg

Dae's UFO message: it’s dae~ sung! It’s 4th anniversary! wow thank you ^^ SOON! Bigbang is coming~ Just in a moment! Just wait for a very short time~

4444444444e.jpg

[TaeYang] 4 years with VIP~ i’m so happy that you’re always with us ^^ we’re gonna make so much good memories from now on too!

Credit & Translation by: HuisuYoon@21BANGS.com

Guest andloveyelledno

118hs35.jpg

Oh my lord...TOP is the sexiest man ever. Jesus, that picture of him drinking the cup is amazing. The look in his eyes....*fans self* woooh!

And she looks stunning, especially for her age. Loving this photoshoot!

Archived